Welcome to Gaia! ::

*has selection of bbq ribs, burgers, hotdogd, sausages, steaks, bbq chicken, and pork* All done.
Count Duckula
Dawnica
Count Duckula
I dont need my katana to kill you all

Please don't kill anyone...it's not nice...and it's kinda pointless since it's over the internet.

-_-. I'm rp dear god some of you are fools.

Well..that's not very nice...and it's hard to tell...some people are just jerks out to ruin other people's threads... 3nodding
blacksamurai
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula
: He pulls him self up above the edge of the pool starring down at it : Time to kill : He says out loud so every one can hear him :
*looks up at him* wha??? are you crazy? dont kill me!

Yes i'm crazy. And yes thers gonna be killing. : He reachs for his katana that is hanging of his left shoulder and rips it out of its holder bringing it infront of him gripping it with two hands :
*runs up to him and hits im on the head* You should'nt just go around and start kiling people

Foolish : He spins bringing his right foot off the floor quick and face,his foot rested on her chest,he pushed with a tini bit of force aiming a kick for her chest aimed to send her into the pool :

::grabbed his ankle and pushed him in the pool, all the while, not paying any attention to anyone, he continued to walk and sat on a chair, playing his guitar softly::

: As he fly through the air in the pool head first he swings his foot up wards landing in the pool making a splash : Finaly some one i can match up to : He dives under hte water and surfaces by the ladder jumping up rippinf his katana off the girl. He smirked bringing it in front of him :
blacksamurai
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula
: He pulls him self up above the edge of the pool starring down at it : Time to kill : He says out loud so every one can hear him :

Yes i'm crazy. And yes thers gonna be killing. : He reachs for his katana that is hanging of his left shoulder and rips it out of its holder bringing it infront of him gripping it with two hands :
*runs up to him and hits im on the head* You should'nt just go around and start kiling people

Foolish : He spins bringing his right foot off the floor quick and face,his foot rested on her chest,he pushed with a tini bit of force aiming a kick for her chest aimed to send her into the pool :

::grabbed his ankle and pushed him in the pool, all the while, not paying any attention to anyone, he continued to walk and sat on a chair, playing his guitar softly::
thanks blacksamurai but i got this. thanks *hugs him*
FuziBunnies-InMicrowave
*yawns and hugs her shoulders* ....

::sat back in his chair playing his guitar, then looked over at the girl a couple feet away:: so, you think this is boring too?
Dna Factor
Ultra_Flame
Who wants food?

*Climbs out of the pool* Food yeah, want somthing wondawoman?

yer please
Ultra_Flame
*has selection of bbq ribs, burgers, hotdogd, sausages, steaks, bbq chicken, and pork* All done.

*starts to drowl* "mmm burgers"
Ultra_Flame

eek ooo! flies towards the food...and grabs herself a hotdog and a hamburger...puts cheese and mayonaise on both...mmmm.... whee
Count Duckula
blacksamurai
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula

: As he fly through the air in the pool head first he swings his foot up wards landing in the pool making a splash : Finaly some one i can match up to : He dives under hte water and surfaces by the ladder jumping up rippinf his katana off the girl. He smirked bringing it in front of him :

dude, if your going to fight , take it else where. it's really annoying because your disturbing other people and taking up space with your long quotes. stare
Count Duckula
blacksamurai
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula
Kanasume Nenjunaruka
Count Duckula

you've got to be kidding, i could just pin you against the wall if i wanted ::played his guitar a bit louder, and a sonic blast shot out at the guy, knocking him back into the pool:: gotta love the sound control
ruroken312
hi!

"Hello agian how have you been?"
kouhi
wondawoman
kouhi
wondawoman
kouhi
wondawoman
kouhi
wondawoman
*Sits down with feet in the pool and waits for people to come*

"hi" kouhi sits besides wond
Hey

"fancy a swim" kouhi dives into the pool

Ok *jupms in the pool spashing any one near* mwhoops sorry redface

*splashes her*

ok then*splash him as hard as she can}* there smile

swims underneath her and pulls her under

ow don't do that *pulls away and swims to the egde and gets out*
*sits down and eats a peice of chicken* Help yourselfs to the grill...
blacksamurai
FuziBunnies-InMicrowave
*yawns and hugs her shoulders* ....

::sat back in his chair playing his guitar, then looked over at the girl a couple feet away:: so, you think this is boring too?

*sighs* yep!...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces