Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

xxBECAUSExxTHERExxWILLxxBExxNOxx( SUNLIGHT )
                                        xxxxxxxx╰ i - if i ★LOSE.you there will be n - no CLEAR.skies
                                        xxxxxxxxif i l - lose you just l - like.the C L O U D S
                                        MY EYES ! w - will do.the SAME xx i - if YOU.WALK away !
                                        xxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxx

☂ creator┇ the dancing duckling
                                                              ☂ inspiration┇ fruits basket
                                                              ☂ literacy┇ lazy lit
                                                              ☂ graphics and coding┇ the dancing duckling
                                                              ☂ status┇ under construction

icxxxxooc xxxxapplication thread
User Image

xxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxxit will rainxx

Once upon a time, there was a lonely god. Humanity was developing quickly, and had no need for a god any longer. They turned their backs on their creator, leaving him utterly alone. The god roamed the forests in sadness, resentful toward the humans. The creatures of the forest came to comfort the god, for the animals had not forgotten all he had given them. First to come to the god was the cat. The cat stayed with the god even when the other animals left, and remained loyal to him. The god appreciated the cat's friendship, and loved him but alas, he was still lonely. Not wanting his beloved creator to be sad, the cat went on a journey to find other loyal friends for his beloved god. After twelve days he returned with twelve other animals; the rat, the ox, the dragon, the tiger, the rabbit, the monkey, the sheep, the horse, the snake, the dog, the boar and the rooster. These twelve plus the cat became the god's close circle of friends. No longer alone, the god rejoiced and was merry. Their days were filled with love and laughter. However, time is a cruel thing and the god began to grow old. Knowing his time was limited, he called his friends together and told them there would be a feast in one week's time, in their honor. The rat was jealous of the cat's relationship with the god and he played a trick on him. The day of the feast the rat told the cat that the god had moved the feast date, and it would be held in another two days. Believing the rat, the cat went to bed early that day and missed the feast while the rat went to meet his friends and the god. The god announced at the feast that he had little time left to live, but he said not to be sad; he had a plan on how they could be together forever. Their souls would be reborn into human bodies, and they would all remain in the same family, generation after generation. The god smiled, and added that they would get the joy of returning to their animal forms when hugged by a member of the opposite sex. The god was heartbroken that the cat had not come to the feast, but he would never forget all of the kindness that he had shown him. He involved the cat in his plan too; what would eternity be without his lovely cat? The god raised his glass before his twelve friends and made a toast, a toast to an eternity of friendship.

And so the curse began.

Enter the Tachibana family. For generations, they have had the burden of having thirteen family members carry the curse, plus the god carry the title as head of house. They have lived in fear, wiping the memories of any one outside of the family that found out about the curse. All zodiac members live on the estate, some even in the main house with the god. They keep a tight grip on their zodiac, and the members are starting to feel suffocated.

The god has felt winds of change recently; something is different. They have demanded that all the zodiac move into the main house with them. Little does the god know, that the change they feel is the cracks in an ancient curse. One of the zodiac members has already been released of their burden; the loyal cat. Confused and a little scared, the zodiac members have peacefully agreed to do as the god says, whether they are happy about it or not. As if there wasn't enough drama already, two outsiders have come into the good graces of the Tachibana family. They are being watched carefully.

There are clouds in the sky, and it will rain.
User Image

Quick list because I'm lazy.
                                      Don't steal anything from here ok.
                                      Follow the ToS, no cybering, godmodding or excessive swearing. No descriptive gore.
                                      Lazy literate role play, so at least four chunky paragraphs and proper spelling/grammar.
                                      Don't just write fluff, move things along and give enough so people can respond.
                                      Please post at least twice a week, more is great.
                                      Real life > Gaia but please let me know if you'll be gone for a while.
                                      Post reserves in the reserve thread and quote me.
                                      Create a thread for your profile.
                                      Link character threads to me in the ooc and quote me.
                                      No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
                                      Keep characters balanced, not everyone is perfect but not everyone is all negative either.
                                      Yes the dragon is the family doctor and can erase memories.
                                      Plot with other people, k. Plots are great.
                                      Make characters unique. I don't have descriptions for them, so make them good.
                                      Ages should vary, I don't want a bunch of 16 year olds running around.
                                      Posts should be pretty; minimum of picture, character name and role.
                                      Putting their location, who their with, ect. would be helpful though. Hint hint.
                                      No bright colors. k. Also use size 11 for font. Nothing too big.
                                      There's an OOC thread, use it. Post in it at least once a week.
                                      I'm the dictator leader of this role play. My word is law yo.
                                      Follow these rules and we will all get along swimmingly.
User Image

males: 3/7xxfemales: 7/7
                                      the god: x r e m m x
                                      the rat: twitchygirl
                                      the ox: open
                                      the dragon: a little hummingbird
                                      the rooster: x r e m m x
                                      the tiger: the dancing duckling
                                      the rabbit: Xl Desire
                                      the monkey: open
                                      the sheep: XL d i s i n c l i n e d
                                      the horse: open
                                      the boar: open
                                      the snake: Lips_Like_Whiskey
                                      the dog: the dancing duckling
                                      the cat: a little hummingbird

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

males: 1/2xxfemales: 1/2
                                      non-cursed: open
                                      the cat's sibling: open
                                      outsider one: twitchygirl
                                      outsider two: crystal_snowdrops

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

reserve
                                      User Image
                                                              ⋯⋯ ☆ THE ROLE HERE
                                                              xxx▇ namexxx▇ agexxx▇ gender

〈 trait 〉xx〈 trait 〉xx〈 trait 〉xx〈 trait 〉

xxcharacter blurb here about background, personality, how they
                                                              feel about s**t, ect. character blurb here about background, personality,
                                                              how they feel about s**t, ect. character blurb here about background,
                                                              personality, how they feel about s**t, ect. character blurb here about
                                                              background, personality, how they feel about s**t, ect. character blurb
                                                              here about background, personality, how they feel about s**t, ect. character
                                                              blurb here about background, personality, how they feel about s**t, ect.
                                                              character blurb here about background, personality, how they

SAMPLES

[imgleft]http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo332/Merlawae/fa273ac2-d41c-4550-b8d5-5a3283113895_zpsccf70b76.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18]⋯⋯ ☆ THE ROLE HERE [/size]
                                      [size=15][color=white]xxx[/color]▇ name[color=white]xxx[/color]▇ age[color=white]xxx[/color]▇ gender[/size]

[size=16]〈 trait 〉[color=white]xx[/color]〈 trait 〉[color=white]xx[/color]〈 trait 〉[color=white]xx[/color]〈 trait 〉[/size]

[size=12]☂[color=white]xx[/color]character blurb here about background, personality, how they
                                      character blurb here about background, personality, how they

[url=LINK TO SAMPLES]SAMPLES[/url][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

found here
                                      ATTENTION: the code posts run into the second page so remember to look there!!
User Image

SEPTEMBER

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

13 14 15 16 17 18

19 20 21 22 23 24

25 26 27 28 29 30

it is 8 a.m. on September 17 and the leaves are starting to change color
                                      it is a clear day, with a crisp temperature of 65 degrees
                                      it has been three days since the zodiac moved to the main house
User Image

announcements hurr ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces