Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Wolf]

Wolf heard the angel's thoughts and closed in on her location. He then sent another message, "I mean you no harm, and I know where your hiding so you might as well come out" He began to fly towards her location, but not getting too close. He was unsure of wether she would attack him or not.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
Ėli & Ёji

Try as much as possible to be wholly alive, with all your might.~

╔═+═+═+═+═+═+═+═+═+═+═+═+═+═╗

Eli sat and watched the sunrise, and watching over his younger by two minutes brother as he slept. After getting bored with that Eli marched over to Eji and attempted to kick the other boy awake. Eji rolled out of the way, catching his twins leg and pulling him over. "And they say your the clever one." Eji grumbled.

"Your just jealous 'cause I'm better looking than you." Eli grunted. Tugging his leg out of the others grip. Eji rolled his eyes (they looked the same after all) and they stretched together, working out the kinks of sleeping on the ground together. "So where do we go today O cleverer brother of mine?" Eji asked dryly and they looked at the city looming in the distance. The two of them had been traveling for a while now, just the two of them, and now they were ready to see if there were any other demons still around. Or if an angel had managed to stay alive after the end of the human world. "You know the answer to that, to the city!" Eli cried, grabbing his brothers hand and dragging him towards the place.

┗^━^━^━^━^━^━^━^━^━┛

~Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.

Sparkly Star

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Ⓙ ⓞ ⓢ ⓐ ⓟ ⓗ ⓘ ⓝ ⓔ Ξ Ⓒ ⓞ ⓡ ⓑ ⓐ ⓘ ⓡ ⓔ

After soaring about for a few minutes, the silver-winged angel finally spotted the cluster of bushes. She landed gracefully by the plants and picked a few of the ripe berries off their branches. They exploded with sweetness and blue juice in her mouth. She had her fill and flew back to the city. As she flew above the once-beautiful buidlings, she spotted two figures running about below. Curious, Jo dove to a building a few feet in font of them, quickly yet quietly folding in her wings. She crouched low and watched with eager green eyes as the male demon twins approached.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
Ėli & Ёji

Eji let himself be dragged along. "So there's a female angel watching us, about twenty feet up the side of the building at 3 o'clock." He said in a low voice, turning to his twin to hide his mouth. Eli nodded and wait till they were right beneath the girl, then Eli disapeared, reapearing right in front of the angel girl

"It's rude to stare at people." Eli said pleasntly. Eji waited below, thinking how much of a show off his slightly older brother was. He kept his mind open though, just in case that idiot needed his help.

┗^━^━^━^━^━^━^━^━^━┛

Sparkly Star

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Ⓙ ⓞ ⓢ ⓐ ⓟ ⓗ ⓘ ⓝ ⓔ Ξ Ⓒ ⓞ ⓡ ⓑ ⓐ ⓘ ⓡ ⓔ

The angel started at the sudden appearence of one of the demons. She jumped backwards and flared open her wings. It had become an instinct, the "fight or flight" thing. Usually she ran, since she carried no weapons. She slowly calmed and lowered her wings. "Who are you?" she whispered, her voice rather smooth despite its lack of use over the years. It had a hint of roughness to it, but only slight. She felt a wind tug on her red shirt and dark gold hair. She stood up and looked over the side of the building. The second demon, who looked just like the one next to her, was looked up at them with a slightly annoyed yet wary expression. Jo returned her gazr to the first demon. "I'm Josephine," she told him.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
Ėli & Ёji

"I'm Eli. That's my younger twin brother Eji." Eli replied with a grin. He walked over to the window and waved like a little kid to his brother. And though you couldn't see it, Eji was rolling his eyes. But you could see that he held up his middle finger to Eli, who just laughed. "Yep, that's him alright." He chuckled.

┗^━^━^━^━^━^━^━^━^━┛

Royal Sex Symbol

User Image
User ImageN i ch o l e xH o r r e nUser Image

Call me Nikki...

'Why should I come out? If you know where I am then you come to

me...~'
Nikki said, a bit ornry in her tone. She readed herself for a possible fight,

not know what would happen if he DID find her, she kept herself closed up in the

car she still was in.

...Or face an Angel's scorn
[Wolf]

Wolf heard the what the angel had said, Alright I'm coming. He flew down next to the car and landed a few feet away. He walked over and tapped on the door. Anyone in there?

Royal Sex Symbol

User Image

Call me Nikki...

Nikki jumped a bit when she herd the tapping on the car door, she

huddled close to herself and kept very quiet, hoping he would just go away.

If not, she would just stay there till her dragged her out by force.

[Wolf]

Wolf reached for the door, swining it open fastly. He jumped into the car, and gazed upon the girl who had been hiding from him. As he guessed, it was an angel. Imma have a little fun with this one.... He thought, as he slowly got closer and closer to her.

Royal Sex Symbol

User Image

Call me Nikki...

Nikki looking in slight terror as she saw the door swing open and a

demon, as she suposed, crawled in towards her. "Wh-What do you want?" She

barked, trying to sound tougher than the little angel acctualy was.

[Wolf]

"I just wanna have some fun." He said as he got closer, he reached out his hand to touch the girl. When he got a hold of her he pushed her down on the seat, and grinned as he loomed over top of her.

Royal Sex Symbol

User Image

Call me Nikki...

Nikki gasped a little in surprised. "W-w-what!? N-no!" She

screamed a little, trying to push him away from her, her face a deep red. Her

hands heated up as she tried to push him away. Her arms were shaky and

frightend, her eyes shut tightly as she continued to try to push him away

[Wolf]

Wolf felt her hand sheat up, and he figured that she had fire powers just like him. "Oh baby is it getting hot in here. We might just have to remove some of these clothes to cool off." He reached his hand for her shirt and began slowly pulling it off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff