7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa continued to walk in the out doors. She looked around and didnt see nor smell anyone for a while off. She shook her head and continued walking untill she found herself at a stream, She sighed and looked down at the silver watch Harvey had given her. She wondered what he was doing now. She shrugged and sat down on the ground, pulling her shoes off, followed by her socks. She dipped her bare feet into the stream. She shivered lightly it was slightly chilly

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Yellan gave him a look before she kissed him. "all right I will take that exause but next time play far you know I am trying to learn to get faster" she said. Taking his hand she led him in but did not get far as she was tackled by her nieces and nephews. "We want to play" they said. "not now Anut has other plans with uncle" she said trying to wiggle free of them as her brother laughed.

The gurad growled and slowly walked to her his eyes glowing red. He was going to enjoy a nice little snack on her and jsut feed ehr body to his masters pets. The king and queen would not care for a missing slave. "how young are you I wonder?" he asked licking his lips.

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

=======================================================

Here I lie forever, Sorrow still remains

User Image

”I'm 15...” She answered truthfully she was shaking, “All I've known are these last 6 years.” She spoke lowly. “And. Th-that's why?” She did not know where she was going with this speech of hers. That was why what? What purpose did her freedom have. She tightened her grip on her makeshift weapon, “That's why.... why.... why?” There was a question in her voice, she was not sure why she could not say it. She deserved freedom, at least it was something that she wanted but she had done nothing to gain it before. She had always taken advantage of her situation. She only escaped when the opportunity presented itself. She never fought for her freedom before. So what had she done to deserve it.

She noticed his movement and stumbled back swinging the firepoker in front of her. Hoping that it would stop the vampires approach, “G-Go...” She muttered weakly, “GO AWAY!!!”

Will the water pull me down and wash it all away

(O.O.C: Time to play catch the slave. wink Gonna go to work in a bit.)
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

He yawned and stretched lazily "Like the dead..no pun intended." He replied before sitting up and getting ready. He lit a smoke as he tied his boots, stealing a peek out of the corner of his eye before smiling and looking back down to his boots "We're not too far now. Are you sure you still want to go through with this?"
User Image

Ivan Got in her face, and growled. " You see theres that Word again, Child.... after i deal with these two i'll be knocking on your door girl... I hope your prepared." they got to the training ground minutes later. he turned his ipod all the way up. :Under, and Over it they all stopped. " You two stand here." They did as instructed, and he walked across the way, took all his weapons off, and his trench coat. " The test is if you can land a single punch or Kick on me with out breaking a bone of yours, you are worthy. You see I want hardy people in this Covenant." He got in a fighting stance. they both entered their fighting stance's. " Lets go!" He grinned, Blood Shot started shooting at him he just took the Bullets the bounced off him. Natalist jumped at him Swinging, Natalist blocked deflecting the swing forcing the blade to fall out of his hand. Natalist punched at him with his gauntlet arm. he blocked the attack, and used its force to do a spinning back fist, knocking Natalist across the ground. " Haaaa! " Ivan turned around, and Bloodshot was coming down at him with a kick. Ivan was forced to block it, she stepped back, her leg bruised but didn't break. Ivan bowed. " you both pass." Blood Shot looked confused. " What How???" Ivan laughed, " You both landed attack on me when i blocked and neither of your bones broke, the punch from Natalist, and the Kick from you Blood Shot. " they still looked a bit confused but they understood. " Well my brother has decided you are worth following. " Ivan grinned, " Well thats great now before i turn you im going to tell you the rules first then, if you still want to join i'll turn you." they both nodded, " Rule number 1: always protect your family no matter what, Rule number 2: If you wish to become the leader you must beat me in combat, and take my Claw, Rule Number 3: If some one disrespects you fill free to challenge them. there are the rules are you still interested." Blood Shot smiled, " Yes!!" Ivan grined, My Favorite Part... he rushed at natalist and bit him first, then bit Blood Shot. He wiped his mouth, and glared at Teacher, " Now come on I'll prove to you the power of The Iron Claws.."

User Image

User Image

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
(( um i sorry i have to say i am leaving the rp....lately here ive pretty much been roleplaying by myself... and there hasn't really been that much action like i thought there. was going to be. So i am very very sorry.. i hope you all are ok with this...))
User Image

Diren Smiled and punched his fists together " Im your Man!!!" he jumped out the window and got to the gate quickly. There was fight going on everywhere. " I am Diren of the SteelClaws I Our lord and lady wish for all you pets and slaves to go back to your perspective duties, or i will have to resort to violence. He waited a couple of minutes and when nobody stopped he laughed and turned on a Ipod and put headphones in a nasty habit his brother had: Fearless He drew his sword, and rushed at the rioters, about 30 miutes later he had most of the slaves and rioters were rounded up, and the gaurds gathered and recaptured them. " Hold!!!!" a powerful female voice could be herd, an woman came faward obviously a werewolf. Diren stepped foward excited perhaps this could be the fight he wanted, " Guards Give this b***h some weapons and armor i want to fight her." they did as they were told. The woman put the armor on as if she had always wore it and picked up the sword easily.

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
X_emos_say_purple_X
(( um i sorry i have to say i am leaving the rp....lately here ive pretty much been roleplaying by myself... and there hasn't really been that much action like i thought there. was going to be. So i am very very sorry.. i hope you all are ok with this...))

((its all right I under stand and I don't know what happened to the rest of your clan. I am sorry))

The guard laughed and moved towards here so you old enough to have fun with" he said smiling as she dodged her swings with the poker, "I am going to mess you up really bad and make you beg." He was going to reach and grab her but her heard dogs, and not the wolf kind. The growles and barkes got closer as she went to grab her but grabbed the poker instead as a great dane came out of no where and attacked him. "&#$%** mutt" he said grabbing the dog and tossing it away. Afew more of mixed dogs showed up and started to attack them. Strange thing was they where not wild they all had collars on them.

Teacher just rolled her eyes under her cloak and followed them. Really to get worked up over tat word ten he was a child. She stood off to the side and watched them and was more impressed with the humans than she thought she would be. "fine but lest make this fast I have work and reports to do" she said taking off her cloak. She was wearing her tight out fit but she did not have her weapons on her. she left them back how for she had no need of them right now. "Very will lets began" she said

Ren sighed after Diren and smiled at Gin. "There I feel much better and Hopful he can do the job" she said, "how is Saeko healing?" she need her right hand female back soon and did not know who she got so badly hurt from the attack on the old lab and base.
( sorry for the small post )
Ivan grined tonight he would hope to prove his self, he didn't put his weapons back on and he switched the song he was listening to: Waidmanns Heil He started rocking out to the song, " Here we go!!" he jumped up and came down at her with a spiral Kick.

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
As she guessed every one started with a kick or a punch. "you need to learn" she said as the kick looked like it hit her but did not. It was a blurr image of her from moving fast and being in a new spot. "You need to know who you are fighting before you attack them" she said, "i know about your skin and I know it is best for me to stay out of its way. That where my speed with be handy."
Ivan laughed, " Oh So the famous teacher studied up on me, that must mean your worried, oh so your gonna stay away form me, then i guess i'll just wait for you to attack then, come on teacher show me why so many respect you.."

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"famous I am not and worried neither" Teacher said slowly walking to him, "It is always good to know both your enemies and allies powers and weakness just in case something happens. I am a hunter and was raised and trained to kill other vampires." Once she thought her self close enough she went in for multiple kicks that looked all like blurred line knowing that he could take it.
User Image

They stood there faceing eachother for abit, Diren was abit hesitant to attack he knew he had a hapit of getting ahead of himself, " I will start this battle off then," It was as if she push the air, a Pink aura shot out at Diren, He rolled out of the way and started running at the girl quickly the song changed on his ipod: Jesus as he got to her he swung his sword she met his blade, and then Diren Punched at her, she was able to block it but was forced back a few feet, as he came at her again she dodged his next slash, and palmed his face an aura blasted him he was sent rolling back, he caught the ground and after slideing for a few feet he stood back up and ran at her again, she blasted at him again but he easily dodged, by jumping to the side, when he was about five feat away he started spinning, she met his sword once again, and went to blast him again, he used his other hand to catch her arm and point it to the ground when the blast hit the ground it made a crater, he threw her into a wall her sword fell from her hand, he rushed at her swinging she put her hand up his sword met her definsive aura, they were deadlocked, " I Yield My Lord." Diren stopped, " What? you didn't even turn!" She sighed, " I don't have a chance to your to relentless im defeated either way my aura could only hold for so long." Diren sighed he was abit disapointed, this fight was great but it didn't quite turn out like he wanted it to. " Gaurds restraints im takeing her to the bosse's im sure your gaurds can handle the rest of these rioters seeing how there no longer resisting. Few minutes later they got to the bosse's room, he knocked on the door.

User Image
" I Always liked winging It, a trait both my brother, and father hated of mine, same with listening to music all the time during training or lessons." Im Ready He backed up watching the kicks for a bit before he caught a glimpse of her real leg, he blocked it, and right as he did he pushed her leg, and went to do a spining back fist to her.

User Image

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

Here I lie forever, Sorrow still remains

User Image

She blinked at the words the man said and involuntary shudder going through her. He could not mean that kind of fun right. The man continued his approach dodging her swings with the poker easily. She heard the distant barking and growling of dogs but was too focused on the man leaning in towards her to notice that they were getting closer. She froze when the man grabbed her makeshift weapon. Fear froze her in place until an exceptionally loud growl caught her attention. As a large dog lunged at the man. She blinked as the Guard was distracted by the suddenly attacking dogs and jerked the firepoker out of his hand. She gave him one more smack over the head before running away with the firepoker grasped in her hands.

She ran in the direction that the dogs had seemed to come from. Hoping that their near presence meant that there was help nearby. “HELP!” She shouted hoping that someone could hear her. She was not expecting anyone to respond to her crys though.

Will the water pull me down and wash it all away

(O.O.C: ... )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items