Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ Alice Reaper +

User Image

Alice wasn't a fan of the shadow cloak so as she followed along Daku she held a parasol made completely of shadows. The parasol seamed solid but the ends seamed to move and curl like demon spirits. it was far more in her own style which is what she clinged to. she watched with a vicious smile on her face as the zombie army attacked the gates. she then walked forward her self slipping into a shadow and passed the army. she seamed to be a shadow herself as she stood behind several men and women shooting out at the army. Her voice rang out out just for them to hear and they turned pulling their triggers on each other. She did this for about three dozen people and shifted back to her mates twin. She walked along behind him her head held high as she let some of his zombies do the work.

her sweetest song

The New Lady Grimm

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"We will be fine slave but later I want a bath made up" Ren said to waving her hand at her before she sipped her wine. She was waiting for Saeko to fliup out and chew gin out for using the blood of the male that took her love away.

((sorry tired))

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Saeko glared at Gin as she walked up to him and smacked him across the face hard. "Why would you use that damn dogs freaking blood he deserves to die and not have Yellan. She is to good for him." She said pissed.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ren just snickered as she sipped her wine. "true but he will pay for his crime now lets all talk for we will have to move base now" she said putting her glass down, "that she thing know where here is and will cause problems if she leds the sandman here." Getting up she pulled out a map and pointed at it. "We will move to the ruins of the old city of Russia and use the lab and base there as are new home." she said.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Gin sat not really being affected by the smack at all. "I don't care were we move Mistress Ren you are the boss." She said not talking to Gin at this moment she was pissed off more then pissed off. Gin looked at the map with Ren. "Sounds like a plan my love." He said.

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

=======================================================

Here I lie forever, Sorrow still remains

User Image

She had to draw a bath later. How luxurious, how quaint. Their masters certainly were fickle about their appearances were they not. She helped clean up the rest of the mess as soon as it looked like something she could finish alone the others parted. She stood flicking off the retreating figures, “The silent treatment, eh? Well f@ck you too.” There was some bitterness in her words, perhaps it was her remaining humanity. After all she, despite being used to it, did not want to see others die meaninglessly over something they could prevent. Of course, maybe because of her attitude she was hated to but hated as something they could actually stand up against. A scapegoat for their irritation. She finished cleaning up and walked away from the mess. She assumed she'd have time before having to draw a bath for her majesty so she began to walk around the complex.

She frowned before stiffening and pressing herself against the wall quickly. A couple of lower ranked vampires rushed past her. She frowned and tilted her head as they left. She nearly got herself trampled by the two. She sighed in relief wondering what was going on the masters of this mansion rarely acted like this. She wondered if something was wrong. She frowned best to stay out of it. She adjusted the tray so that it was under her arm and headed back to where she got it from. The lower parts of the mansion where experiments took place and also where the wine cellar was located. She walked past the lab just fine on her first pass. It was not till the second pass that she even noticed at thing. Blood seemed to be soaking the floor. There was a short trail leading into the room almost as if something had been dragged in. Which was odd normally the slaves would have cleaned up any messes that had been made and normally it was not that much blood for an experiment.

She swallowed and knelt down near the floor. Reaching out a hand hesitantly towards the blood on the floor. Something was definitely off and she was sure that she would not like to know what that something was. She touched the blood and rubbed it between her fingers it didn't seem to have the same slickness as normal human blood but that did not mean it was not human after all it was near the lab and anything that was near the lab could be considered immediately abnormal. She suddenly felt a chill go up and down her spine. It was a bad idea to be here it seemed to say. She stood and immediately backed up turning slightly as she began to walk away. She did not want to be part of whatever was happening here. Her heightened instincts were telling her to flee.

Will the water pull me down and wash it all away

(O.O.C: )

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Shade Collector of souls

Shade allowed the female vampires body fall to the floor. His crimson eyes glowing from under the hood. The scent of another was just outside the door." Come Venessa we have an audiance with her majesty Ren." He stepped forward and slide as shadows under the door. There was a young loking girl retreating down the hall. He could smell the fear she was producing. Shade remained in shadow form against the floor. Shooting down the hall and around the front of the girl. His Tall shadow cloaked figure rose from the floor in front of the girl. His glowing crimson eyes were they only thing seen from beneath the hood. " Little one i have a favor to ask of you. If you help me i will insure your freedom."
His voice was extremely deep and hollow like that of a man from beyound the grave, a man with no air in his lungs. He moved until he towered over the girl. " Take us to Lady Ren and her mate." The voice held no sign of emotion. Though it did hold the promise of death to those who got in his way. He looked her over as he awaited her response. He was sure she would help him. No one like being a slave. This one looked like she had gotten intimate with the whip a few times. She looked completely obediant. At least when others were watching.
If this one helped him. He was prepared to return the favor. " Help us and i will not only give you your freedom, but i will give you the power to get revenge on your master's." He let this one hang in the air as he awaited her answer.

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

User Image

She paused in her steps as the shadows in front of her seemed to shift and rise. She took a step back out of pure instinct but stopped again when she got the feeling that running would be a bad idea. She stared at the figure in front of her. What was it? Was it one of his majesty's escaped projects. She had no knowledge of anything able to move in shadows. She frowned shifting her hat down over her eyes more. “What are you?” She forced the words out so that she would not stutter them. And it was what not who. She did not care for who's. “Not … who...” There was hesitation in her voice and she could tell that it was much higher than she wanted it to be and more quiet than she wanted to say it. “I don't care for names...” She tugged at the brim of her hat trying to not see at the moment. If she looked she'd be frightened.

“I don't care for revenge... as power comes at a cost. What would that power be and what price would it come at? I'm not sure of the things I still hold what I would want to give.” Her words came out in a low tone, hesitant but firm. “Freedom is also pricy.” She held up her other hand as if to wave, “Not that... I won't help... But I don't need anything... I want to be free, live and see the sun but that's something... I don't think you can grant that... currently...” She paused again wondering for a moment, “If you follow me. I have to draw, madam a bath. I don't much have a way to get to Sir... though.” She paused again her eyes were making contact with only the floor. She really did not want to look up at the figure right now. Her hand tightened and fell to her side the other gripped the brim of her hat harder. She tried not to shake with fear because she knew what she had said most likely pissed the shadowy figure off.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa followed Shade under the door and into the hall way. She stopped When Shade approached a small slave her. He spoke to her and she replyed. Vanessa stayed right behind Shade Slightly making her presence shown. She placed a hand on her hip and waited for Shade to answer the girl. She looked the young girl up and down and regretably felt sorry for her. She shook her head and made the feeling disappear.

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ren smiled and then heard nose out side her office window as guards and pets where running around. she did not like that noise one bit. Rolling up the map she put it away before looking at Saeko. "Go see what the noise is about and get those idtoes to shut up" she said, " After that get a group together and start getting them to move stuff to the new base." Ren want back to Gin and kissed him. "come love lets go relax before we have o move" she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Saeko nodded walking out and seeing they had guest. "Welcome how can I help you?" She asked looking at them. She turned to the slave girl. "You get out of here now and get back to work or I will tell Master Gin and Mistress Ren you have been playing around. Now move it." She said turning back to the guests. "So what the hell is it that you would like here?" She asked looking at them. Gin nodded to Ren. "I smell some unwanted guests love." He said getting up still very angry about his newest pet getting out.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

Shade Collector of souls & Daku The puppet master

Shade watched the young girl closely as she pondered his question. Her answers were fair enough. He had planned on having her walk back to her masters. That however was going to have to wait. He caught the scent of one of his own kind. He looked to Venessa. " Go set fires throughout the lab and the caged areas. let themm all out." His crimson eyes turned back to the small girl before the other would show up. " Keep your mouth silent. When you leave here you are to inform your masters of the undead army at their walls. Do this and i will make sure you have your freedom." He whispered this to her and then slowly turned to look at the other vampire.
This woman seemed to have no clue what was going on. Smoke billowing out of the lab doors. Bloodly foot prints from the pets getting out. His right hand slid to the haft of his scythe. He held it out the the side of his body at an angle. " Simply here to collect a few souls." His left hand touched the cloak from inside. Sliding his hand through the shadows only to have it pop out from under her sheath. His hand made to grip the handles of her blades. Flinging them out away from her if he succeeded. If not it would distract her long enough for him to act. His Shadow cloaked form shot forward. While he shadow stepped. The cloak swung the scythe at her shoulder making to cut from shoulder to opposite hip.
Then he would pop out from the shadows behind her holding one of his swords in his hand. He would us her weight against her. His left foot shot out to the back of her left foot. If this hit she would fall and then his dagger would burry it's self deep in her back and most likely out the front. This would not kill her but it would put her out for a time.

Daku's zombies were just about to break down the front gates. Shaking his head he sighed. Time to kick it up a notch. He was tired of waiting for the plan to work. So far it was failing to draw the majority of the castle ocupants out. His right eye began to glow red within the silver ring. His clawed hands lift and sink their claws into each others palms. Blood begins to pool and run down his wrist. " This be thy price. Rise and do my bidding Kordythius." He fanned his hands out over the ground. The blood began to drip quickly onto the ground at his feet. The blood forming a small thirteen point star. The blood seemed to begin to burn into the soil. Then out of the ground as if it were nothing more than sand. Rose a very large demon. He looked at Daku with a sneer. " Do as i say or pay my price. Break through that gate and lead the dead within." The demon growled in response to the threat. Turning silently towards the battle. The demon smiled revealing his large mouth full of fangs. Letting out a roar that shook the ground. Then it charged the gate hitting it full force. The gate buckled, but did not break. Without pause he struck it with his foot. The crack that resounded from the door breaking open. Echoed around the landscape for a few seconds. Then chaos erupted in the forms of a demon and his following undead mob. starving for fresh flesh. The smile that came to Daku's face was feral in a way that even the highest ranking demons would back away from. His body arching and moving in unatural ways as he moved about. Pulling the strings of his many puppets. The magikal pressure rising.

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

User Image

Apparently the shadowy figure was not angry that surprised her. Had she said the same to anyone else who could offer her power. They would have been severely displeased maybe even to the point of wishing her early demise. She felt a twinge of pity and looked over at the girl whom she had not seen. She bit her lip and attempted to soften her eyes. She was trying not to glare, she hated to be pitied. It was the one thing she did not want anyone to do. After all she was doing her best to survive so that one day she might live freely. “D-” She began only to be cut off by the shadowy figure again. He told her to keep silent after telling the other figure to go and destroy the other labs. She twitched a bit knowing the wrath that His Majesty was going to have once he found out about this and if she was even minutely involved she was fairly certain she'd be stains on curtains for the other slaves to wash up.

Lin froze and grew pale as soon as she heard Saeko's voice. That woman was extremely close to her majesty and his majesty, though she did not know why. It was just extremely bad luck that she had to show up now of all time. Her body trembled as she forced herself to stay still. She bit her lip harder unintentionally causing it to bleed. She stood still and looked off to the side as if she did not hear the woman. She had the feeling she would not want to see what was happening anyways. Curiousity, however made her glance to side in order to see.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa smiled as Shade gave her orders. She left his side and disappeared into another room. There were more cages inside and She walked up to one. She looked through thte little peep hole and smiled. They were doing some crazt experiments here. She opened the cage door and stared at the experiment. This one had wires connecting to it. She raised an eyebrow and walked forwarsd ripping the wires from the body. As soon as she stepped from the cage it took off and she smiled. Vanessa quickly, with deadly speed opened up the remaining four cages. She smiled as the experiment ran around. She opened a fridge and saw a bunch of viles containing who knows what. She smashed them all. Quickly she gathered all the paperwork she could find and piled it in the middle of the floor. She grabbed a lighter from her pocket and set the stack on fire. She smiled as she watched the flames. She hadn't had this much fun doing something in almost a hundred years. Vanessa watched the flames for a tad longer and moved on to the mext room

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Saeko was going to have a hard time dodging all this. She instantly grabbed for many of her throwing knives to try and keep him away from her as she whipped countless numbers fast at this moving target.He managed to grab some of her blades. She then jumped up yelling for Ren and Gin as she was hit on her shoulder by the scythe. Lucky for her it was stopped and not to bad a cut being she had throwing knives everywhere under her clothing pretty much and the major part of the guys scythe hit one of her blades but still cut her. She was then stabbed in the back from his other blade. She spat up blood as it hit hard but did not go all the way through like he had intended being she had more daggers on her. She then put her own hand in her blood and whipped it toward the guys face or at least tried to do so as it as a bit annoying to move as he was now on her back.

((She uses throwing knives to many for him to grab on to just saying and its ok you were not rude I just got carried away and confused myself))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff