Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

.Daniel. heart .Alexander.

The guy had wolves how was that possible they came out of no where and whats that? omg the wolf is holding a head looking over he noticed it was one of the kids from his school this guy was nuts. Barely aware of drake moving him his shaking got worse this guy was bad news calling him a lamb? threatning drake this was all going to far but what could he do or say to at least get drake out of this. His thoughts were cut off when he jumped hearing the vampire behind him and his words made the males eyes widen biting his lip again was the only way to keep himself from crying in fear he would not break down infront of drake even if his life could be over very soon. "D-dont you d-dare t-touch d-drake." daniel said his voice barly a whispear and shaking biting his lip again he tried to aact brave because he sure the heck wasnt feeling brave.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Your Auras beautiful...
Do you know what its says....

Drake Yenshi

Drake spun around pulling Daniel away. "Leave my boyfriend alone, and leave him out of this." he growled and looked daniel over to make sure Ahrang hadn't hurt him. "I wont run call off your beast." he said shakily. He kept his eyes on the wolf and then on Ahrang he was shaking slightly as his fear grew to sky rocketing proportions. He wanted to get out of this room but Ahrang was right they weren't safe.

He felt daniel shaking and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm sorry Daniel." he said holding himself together as well as he could so not to break down infront of Ahrang. He could smell the fear on Daniel and knew the other vampire would which caused his stomache to drop. "Don't you have someone else to catch and terorize?" he asked and shakily ran his fingers through Daniels hair.

(I might get one more post before bed. I'm exhausted and its late.))

It says your in love....
Now who do you love....

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Fading once more into the shadows, he chuckled, "Drake have you ever wondered how your father became wealthy so fast?" he asked through the shadows his voice echoing in the room. His pets growling at the two males in front of them, one that was bigger than the rest of the other wolves licked its muzzle of the dried blood from their earlier prey.

"Have you ever wondered why your father kept you locked away?" he asked again as if taunting the little vampire, appearing behind the human he leaned close, "I smell your fear little lamb" he whispered disappearing into the shadows once more.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Boyfreind how can such a simple sentence cause his heart to skip a beat even in the beasts den he couldnt help but love those words that took away the fear even for only a second. Hearing drakes words the male could tell he was scared as well and here he was unable to even comfort the one he cared about why did he have to be so weak. Feeling drakes fingers in his hair again he noticed he was shaking as well this wasnt good at all. Flinching at the vampires words he looked around how did he keep dissapearing? he wondered shaking and hoping he was gone only to jump when he heard him behind him again. He could smell his fear this wasnt good how long was he going to toy with them before he ended up killing them no not drake he would rather die than watch him die. "P-please l-eave." he tried knowing it was stupid and shaky but what else could he do begging was his only option if it got to bad maby the vampire would be happy with his life and would leave drake be.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Your Auras beautiful...

Drake Yenshi

Drake paled. "I never asked him. He'd threatened to beat me if I did. What are you getting at Ahrang!" He screamed more tears fallinf as his shaking grew but he never let go of daniel afraid he'd lose the one good thing to happento him ever. "Daniel I am so sorry. This dance turned to s**t tonight it seems and I just wish I could save you and be strong." he whispered still shaking as he tried to keep Ahrang in his sights but it was hard. If he had been outside or in the biology lab he might have been able to use his elemental abilities. He smiled hearing Daniel and whispered into his ear. Your brave." he said and chuckled softly kissing the others cheek. Drake was geting to the point of saying to just run and fight no matter how it ended.

It says your in love....
Now who do you love....

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Slowly the room began to get darker as the shadows began to cover the window and the doors sealing off all meanings of escape, "I gave him the wealth, I made him who he is today!" Ahrang growled from the shadows, the wolves growls became louder, "hiding away, changing his and his wife's name" the room became pitch black a pair of red eyes appeared where the window used to be, glowing red, "now I want repayment!" he hissed, one wolf quietly appeared behind the human ready to attack once it's master commands, shifting his eyes to the little human he chuckled, "The little lamb all shakened, I can hear his blood, can't you hear it Drake?" he taunted softly. The wolves that stood in front of the two began to creep closer teasing them.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Drake please dont cry if only I was stronger I could protect you from this fear from this man, but sadly Im not but that doesnt mean I wont try daniel thought to himself as every thing went black. Holding on to drakes hand daniel backed up against him and watching the wolves as he shook "G-get away." he growled only to have his words come out in a whispear again "Just l-let him go and t-take me p-please." he pleaded staying as close to drake as he could this was only getting worse and this guy seemed mad and out for blood his blood this wasnt going to be good and now there was no escape maby he could just take his life and leave drake go.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

The wolves stopped upon hearing the humans words. "Ah is that an offer little lamb?" he asked, his red eyes watching the two. Oh how he enjoy doing this but he kept his words in the beginning he won't kill these two, not yet. He wants to kill someone much bigger than Drake and this little lamb. But for now he can keep the human with him as his prisoner for a while until he think of something to do with the human...yes that's the best choice. "as you wish little lamb a fair trade." the wolves disappeared as a black vortex appeared below the human, "I shall take you in as my prisoner, like I said before I won't kill you." he paused as a set of teeth appeared from the shadows below the eyes, "yet"

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Your Auras beautiful...

Drake Yenshi

Drake screamed."No!!! Daniel!!!" he said watching his human being taking. He was left alone now scared without the one person who'd made him smile. "I hate you Ahrang... Why dod you have to take him. Why couldn't you pick on someone else." he said softly letting the tears fall as he watched th wolves going back into his numb state. Untill he got Daniel back he wasn't going to care about anyone else. Drake sank to his knees looking at his hands. It was good to know that his dad was a cheating lieing b*****d, now he was paying for it. He hated his dad.

It says your in love....
Now who do you love....

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

It was dark in that room but at least he had drake for his light now he had nothing but darkness and it scared the crap out of him. Where was he? not sure all he could tell was every thing was black and full of shadows things he feared would turned into the wolves or worse that vampire. The fake blood from the prince didnt seem so bad now but it was to late to go back stuck in the darkness at least iits ok to cry. Lost in his thoughts and in the dark daniel pulled his knees to his chest and cried silently hoping drake was safe and stayed that way his first friend and his first love.

Beloved Gawker

Yuiichirou held his hand tightly. "Alright." He leaned up and kissed him softly. "It's gonna be alright." He walked in the same direction. "We should really find a place to rest, and hide. We didn't sleep much in the other room." He mumbled. "Maybe somewhere in another room? Like a storage closet? Hopefully one that's big and empty." He continued walking, moving the candle left and right.

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ahrang stared at his new little prisoner that sat in the middle of his domain, his pets quietly watched the human making sure he doesn't try to run. Hearing the boy cry made his eye twitch in annoyance, "Stop that sniveling boy." he hisses through the shadows, "I now know why Drake has chose you." he said, appearing in front of the boy, kneeling down he roughly grabbed the boys hair yanking back so he could stare into the boys eyes, "For now you will be my prisoner, i will honor my words to not kill you but continue crying I will be forced to remove one of your eyes understand little lamb" he hissed. Roughly he pushed his head away, fixing his robes, then a thought hit him, his pets were hungry and it seems that there was another lost lamb roaming through the halls. Sinister smile appears, glaring down at the boy he yanked him up by his collar, "your coming with me, and your going to watch what we vampires can do to you humans." he sneered glaring into the boys eyes

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Shelby Yukari

Shelby walked slowly with Yuiichirou He was getting so sleepy. "C'mon lets find a closet that locks and sleep." He said as they came to one. He opened the door slipping in he made room to sit pulling Yuii with him and shut the door softly. "Time to sleep." he said yawning.

4,550 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Your Auras beautiful...

Drake Yenshi

Drake stood slowly and shakily and stumbled into the hall and just walked. He wanted to have Daniel back even if it meant making a deal with the devil. "Daniel...Daniel..." he said softly and emotionless as he just walked his eyes in front of him. He was blood thirsty now a** well. He wanted to kill his father, the guy was so stupid for not paying Ahrang back.

It says your in love....
Now who do you love....

Beloved Gawker

Yuiichirou nuzzled his chest and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm going to blow out the candle so we aren't found okay?" He kissed him gently and did so. Closing his eyes he rested on top of him, clutching lightly to his shirt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff