Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

User Image_____*_____User Image_____*_____User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✁- - Ѷ ῐ ϯ ɐ ʅ ῐ χ ș ʁ ῐ ҍ ɸ ʅ ɸ ή ɕ

xx"£ips †hα† иεεd nø in†яøɗu¢†iøи
xxxxxNøw whø's †he {| g я ε α † ε r |} siи ?
xxxxxxxYøuя ɗяαв εyεs sεεɱiиvi†ε
xxxxxxxxxTεℓℓ ɱε ɗαяℓiиg, whεrε ɗø wε вεgiи?
xxxxxxxxxxxWαs †his ovεя вεƒøяε...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxBεƒøяε i† εvεr вεgαи?"

User Image
                                  What an odd little bird. He was so… unafraid it sort of hurt the vampyre to know this. What kind of idiot said those types of things? But he supposed there was little he could say to make the boy understand. Out of all of the other angels, it seemed to him that Gabriel was the only one here because of sounds he had experienced. If that was so, why had he bound him to him in the first place? Just thinking about it made Vitali want to slap the child over the head. He should have materialized or descended into a music shop of some sort rather than in front of him. The humans would spend more than enough time worshiping and angel that was supposedly from heaven. So why? Was it merely to annoy him? Possibly. But he was at least happy that this angel had no strange notion of love.

He had heard about the reasons for the others. The angels that lived with them now were all idiots. They ranted on about love and adoration or caring… what a joke. No one could truly love a monster, especially not angels. At least this one was not blind by such a thing. He was glad too. Never had he ever felt love for another. All those men and women he slept with… they were just his toys. They were food waiting to be eaten. Once he tired of one, he got rid of it and found a new one. It was just that simple. That was just how much he really valued human life. So little was it worth really. Immortality was a gift for those that could thoroughly appreciate it, it seemed. Even if some of those that received such a gift called it a curse, they still went through all the pains to continue living even when they could just choose to die.

Gabriel stepped closer at random and tapped him on the head. What…? He said something about the sound it made and proceeded to tapping him on the lips. So he would stay if metal bars would make the same sound as when he was tapped on the vampyre's lips? This was such a strange bird. Vitali didn't know what to make of the comments and sighed instead. He sorely regretted filling his lungs with oxygen. It had been so long since he ever had to try it. The little angel spun around and scanned the room. It was apparent that it really didn't know what it was looking for when he turned back to the vampyre to wait. What a total… never mind. He need not even think it anymore. All he would end up doing is piss himself off. That was never any good for anyone really.

Opening his mouth to say something the vampyre stopped. A sound in the distance had caught his attention. Well, it seemed that their fearless leader was awake at long last. What a miracle. He thought for sure that Muds would have killed that angel that plagued him and therefore killing himself as well. Muudercai seemed to be in a bad mood ever since Tai had run from the little creature of the heavens that followed him. When was that guy coming back anyway? Didn't he know that their coven leader would be oh so very pissed? Just the thought of what would happen once the male returned was hilarious though/ the vampire could see the older vampyre experience something unpleasant. But he could never be sure with those two. They had been together longer than he had been with them. Ah well. "Bored little bird? I believe your friend has been released from his prison." He chuckled. The vampyre looked up to see the ruffle of feathers and a commanding voice rang through the hall. It was definitely Muds. He seemed… not so happy. Well, that would not stop Vitali from being the most annoying thing ever. It was almost his goal to annoy Muds in the 'mornings'. Yet somehow he got the feeling that the angel was far more annoying. "Good evening Muudercai. Sleep well?" He laughed a bit when the older vampyre appeared at the top of the flight of stairs.

He smiled at whatever little reply his leader gave him before turning to the angel. "I think I'll go take a look at whatever mess you left me in my room. I really should get a second bed delivered here. I can't have your scent all over my sheets." though it was rare he slept at home, he didn't like it too much when he had to share a bed. The angel didn't smell bad. Far from it actually. He just didn't want to admit he rather liked the scent; he would much rather be staked than let anyone know what he liked or disliked willingly. Though it was obvious enough that he didn't like this angel too much. "Join me if you want, or you can play around with you other feathered friends. Not that it really matters to me." he was suddenly in the mood to paint. Yep, he was going to paint after cleaning up. Didn't he have laundry to do too? Maybe he could trick Gabriel into doing it for him. Then again, he was not even sure the boy knew how to use a washing machine. Most likely he did not. That would be… quite annoying. Did he even have any clothes of his own? "Gabriel," this was the first time he had ever called him by his name "Why are you so fascinated with sound? Are you some sort of musician?" it was an innocent question. He didn't wait for an answer, not really expecting one, and walked towards his room. He kept it unlocked since he didn't mind who went in and out of it as long as they didn't touch his paints and canvases. he didn't even look behind him to see what the angel chose to do; he didn't need to. Vampyres had wonderful hearing after all.

".....Yøuя ƙiss, yøuя ¢αℓℓs, yøur ¢яu†ch,xx
                                  £ikε †he [[ ɗ ε v i ℓ ' s ]] gøt yøuя hαиd,xxxxx
                                  This wαs øvεя вεƒøяε,xxxxxxx
                                  Beƒøяε i† εvεя вεgαи,xxxxxxxxx
                                  Yøuя
                                  ℓips, yøuя ℓiεs, yøuя ℓustxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  £ikε †hε ɗεviℓ's iи [ y ø u я ] hαиds..."xxxxxxxxxxxx

ILOVEYOUTAI♩♬♩ DON'TCHALOVEME?M i c a i a h

I'll a l w a y s watch over you

I hold it true whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all."

User Image
                      Micaiah kept his face as collected as possible because he as well was aware of the people staring worriedly at him and tried to listen in on his soft words. Words that he had spoken without thinking about the impact they might have had when his mind went in overdrive. Rarely the boy got so worked up about a simple sentence but never would he underestimate the power the vampyre had, the power that held the ability to kill in cold blood. With more hesitant steps the boy continued to distance himself from the vampyre who only continued to follow him along his path in a relaxed pace, far more graceful than the angel cared to be.

His feet led him into another part of the area he was in and soon he found himself surrounded by trees and nature that would have normally left him agape but now feeling strangely isolated from the world. The world surrounding him now would have normally brought him a piece of mind but in the corner of his eyes, eyes that still couldn’t even begin to look away from the man calmly following his cowardly lead, he noticed that they were in fact alone. He didn’t know how the man would react and judging by his latest comment every outcome would be unpredictable. Especially now that he knew how to read his mind, a thought that seemed to occur to him just now. With his chaotic state of mind it was hard for him not to think about the consequences of his actions or to think in such ways that would turn anyone mad if they ever read them. Micah kept an eye on the blonde but failed to keep that gaze for long when the eyes that met him simply were too intense. Feeling the small wings that had managed to grow in his panic trembling on his back with anticipation the boy was literally blown of his feet when he was distracted for that one second. A small push to his chest sent a jolt through his body as he found his body falling when he hadn’t expected it.

The thoughts of death had barely left his mind as he felt his body connecting with the ground under him and knocking the breath of him. Faintly he caught the scent of the grass and his mind spun around every possible thought but he didn’t have it in him to speak up. However speaking proved to be unnecessary as the vampyre leant over him and gripped his hand around his fragile throat. Though Micah still had to catch his breath he tried not to hyperventilate at the close contact and the threat of death so nearby. It was odd for him to even respond this way but his dislikes and even his biggest fears were put to the test and Micah felt a foreign sense of nausea creeping over him out of fear. Fear of saying too much or too little and afraid of being killed though the pressure on his neck was barely enough to bruise him. "You are making a scene, little angel.” words laced with a hint of anger were thrown his way and the angel kept silent. Had he been causing a scene? He felt as if he had been invisible to the outside world and no one paid them any mind. That his trembling little voice wasn’t loud enough for them to overhear. Unconsciously he felt his breath quicken at the intimate position they were both in, the unfamiliar feeling of a breath on his face while the vampyre leant in close. Closer than Micah wanted him to be but could do nothing about it in his current situation.

Scanning his panicking eyes over the eyes and face of the vampyre, whose name he still hadn’t quite caught in their little game of run and follow, in search of something he didn’t know. Perhaps it was just his instinct telling him to look even when he wanted to look away from those burning ruby’s of red. Immediately a dim echo rung in his head, much like the clock faintly away. Micah felt his heart squeeze at the sound, a sound that only he could hear and grew more intense with each passing second. Though he had experienced it before, that still did not made the pressure slink, in fact it made his anxiety worse. Those eyes that couldn’t be trusted but all the angel did was drown in their depth.
                      "You do not know who I am, what I am, or what you are dealing with, and that makes you look very foolish when you talk of care and admiration." The words echoing through the depths of his mind stung. Stung enough to make him want to get out of here as soon as possible and not just out of fear but out of embarrassment. Foolish he was? Why couldn’t the man just take his word for it. Why couldn’t he see that he had Fallen for this, this little charade. Heaven’s doors had forever closed on him just so he could be here on Earth and yet the man thought of his intentions as foolish and disregarded them. Micaiah felt his cheeks burn with apparent embarrassment but also the irritation of being treated as so. He knew nothing? Oh yes he was quite positive that he didn’t know half of it but he knew enough to be afraid at this point and still had the courage to follow him around.

Care. Admiration. Words that just had seemed to flow from his mouth freely, an honest answer to a question he wasn’t sure he could answer, had been true. Though it was merely his selfish desire to be there for the man and the deadly curiosity he held about his murderous nature. The angel’s breath slowed down until he slowly exhaled a breath he had been holding. Fear pumped through his veins at the threat of this being so close to him, the energy building up inside of him to run away, the pure adrenaline of anxiety and fear. He had dealt with the feelings before when people had been dragged away to Hell, cursing his name and screaming obscenities. But then it had been God to protect him. Here he was on his own. It was that realization that made him open his eyes wide when the voice told him to end his suffering. Would he really end his life? Micaiah knew nothing and shut his eyes close in order to block that voice of out his thoughts. A rush of blood waved through him and alerted him that the vampyre had let go of his neck. Confused umber eyes opened to see the man’s lips moving though the words that came out made no sense to him. He was telling him to come with him? Only moments before he had threatened him with death and ridiculed his reasons and made fear creep into the boy’s body like no time before. Before he even had time to retort he was gripped by the material of his clothing and hauled to his feet, a small yelp dying in his throat as he quickly closed his mouth to suppress it. It was best to not ask any questions regarding the situation but he couldn’t stop his chaotic mess of mind from creating bloody scenes and scaring him even more. As the blonde motioned for him to walk next to him Micaiah hesitantly took a few steps forward, cringing only slightly when he was near the other’s presence. No he did not trust him. The man was foolish himself to believe that he was not at least wary of him, he had seen him done things.. Horrible things that Micah wouldn’t even speak of again. Of course he knew he wasn’t the perfect being. He knew that he murdered and that was why his heart had yet to stop quickening it’s beat or the nausea to settle down in the pit of his stomach.

A question died on his lips as he still wanted to know the vampyre’s name when he noticed the platform they were heading to in front of him. An iron.. snake.. seemed to crawl its way toward them and Micah feared it would be the devil coming for him. It was just bigger and deadlier than the snake that tricked Adam and Eve before. Was it here to kill him? Stopping in his tracks the boy gave the iron snake a long hard stare until he took note of people entering other snakes. If he was correct if this was a pet of Satan he should have been the only one to see it. The vampyre seemed to have no problems with it though as he kept on walking while Micah hesitantly followed him.
                      ”Mind if I ask you..” he walked alongside the vampyre again, afraid he might really get killed if he didn’t obey his previous curt order.”What that is?” The boy rose a small finger towards the iron snake and tried to stay positive about the experience as he made no qualms about being nervous. If humans were to use it then it couldn’t be something evil, he reasoned. Though that only left the question to be answered what it was then. Especially when he noticed the blonde beside him walking towards it.

I'MSADYOUKNOWCUZ..Just d o n t forget me

User ImageIluUser ImagesooUser Image

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

xxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxxxx

☆★Take your h α ʈ ɾ ε d out on me★☆
Make your victim my neck.
You never ever believed in me

xxI AM YOUR TOURNIQUETxx

ʈhε f a l l e n αngεl

x x x x x x x R A Z I E L
User Image

H
                                        ow
                                        silly of Raziel to think that maybe he should help Muudercai up, since he knocked Muudercai down. Faster than a blink of the eye, the vampire was back on his feet, head tilted to one side in a not-so-amused manner. Raziel had learned how fast vampires (particularly Muudercai) are during the past few days. And thankfully, he's not stupid enough to think that that's their limit. Who knows how much faster they could be when they really mean to be fast? But intentionally fast or not, whenever they use their abnormal speed, Raziel is always caught by surprise, and his heart would skip a beat. Such was, again, the case, when Muudercai shot up to his feet as if he was always standing.

Looking at the vampire, Raziel held to himself and forced himself not to fidget. Muudercai's gaze was dark, and as if the gaze had took on a physical effect on their surrounding, Raziel felt like it was getting harder and harder to breath, especially when he has an inkling of what was likely to happen. The angel was not surprised when Muudercai raised a hand to strike him. Still, he flinched with a sharp intake of breath. His shoulders rose up and his head inclined to meet them. He squeezed his eyes shut and he clutched both hands to his chest....But the impact he was expecting did not happen. Instead came the words, “You're such a waste of effort.”

Blinking open his bright hazel eyes, Raziel dared to look up again, only the be met with a pluck on his forehead. “Ah...!” A quiet sound of surprise and hurt escaped the angels' lips, as he removed a hand from his chest and placed it on his forehead, where he'd just been hit. The throbbing pain was slowly turning into a stinging one. Frowning hurt, but that seems to be the only expression his face wanted to make at that moment. The angel stared at the floor and batted his eyes a few times, as if that could chase away the pain, but it didn't. He gazed up Muudercai from under his golden lashes – doesn't this vampire feel the pain?

Raziel knew Muudercai did, but he acted like it didn't matter every time. Well, the vampire seemed to be perfectly fine when he punished Raziel more severely in the past, so why would he react to this little thing? “Look what you did to my room you little beast.” ]The vampire said instead, sounding positively lazy, yet not a bit less lethal. “Didn’t I tell you to keep those wings under control?” The poor angel had no idea he knocked anything over, and so all he could do was to stare down at the floor and fidget with the ends of his sleeves, looking like a hurt puppy. But apparently, looking like one didn't cover it. Actually being one would've been more of a blessing to Muudercai.

The vampire shoved Raziel out of the way angrily, and Raziel stumbled away, before finding his balance and standing still again. Is there anything you can do right angel? Or are you just here to be a pain in my a**?” The vampire then said, and the angel glanced up at him again, a little surprised to find him already dressed. The thought reminded Raziel of how Muudercai wasn't entirely dressed a little earlier, and how he had his hands on Muudercai's chest, and how his skin was cool and fresh and...

Raziel clutched into the end of his sleeves and bowed his head forward, a blush creeping up his cheeks. His bangs effectively covered his eyes, and would catch the light and give a shimmer of gold now and then. He really can't do anything right, can he? Even his own powers...he would have to practice before he could get the hang of it. How useless...And Muudercai continued to berate him, making him feel worse. He wanted to apologize, but he didn't want to anger Muudercai even more by speaking.

“I think that instead of killing you when we are unbounded I will merely kick your a** back to heaven. Surely that will be the right punishment for them; dealing with an angel they didn’t want any more who is only a nuisance to the world...” Now, that really hurt. Raziel felt like he's been punched or kicked again, but he isn't quite sure where. He bit down on his lower lip and frowned deeply. The fact that his forehead isn't hurting anymore didn't catch his attention. How awful for Muudercai to say that! All Raziel ever tried to do was to help! He intended on helping God and the first humans when he gave the Humans the Secrets! I mean, what better way than that to lead them back to God? Surely Raziel isn't a...a nuisance! “Then again I wouldn’t put it past you to be the end of heaven if you were thrown back there...” The angel's eyes flew wide open at the statement. Of course he would not be the end of Heaven! Oh why, oh why would Muudercai say that? Raziel gazed at Muudercai, the hazel orbs full of hurt, as Muudercai settled everything in the room.

Then, Muudercai turned to Raziel an raised an eyebrow, causing Raziel to shuffle backwards a little cautiously. Again, in the blink of an eye, the vampire disappeared from his spot, and once more Raziel's heart leaped in surprise and slight fear from such quick movements. The next thing he knew, he was grabbed by the wrist and yanked out of the room where he'd been locked in the closet for the whole time he was in. He was shoved into the hallway roughly by the vampire, before the vampire turned and locked the door. Raziel stood there, watching timidly, still wounded from the harsh words, until he was given the order the go downstairs.

With that, the angel padded to the stairs, still with his head slightly lowered, and began to descend. The sound of shuffling clothes followed him with every step, though that's something he couldn't help. He was given some random jeans that was just a bit too big for him, and a shirt that was a size or two too large as well (holes at the back of the shirt made way for the wings). The sleeves always slipped over his hands, and only the finger tips could be seen. Sure he looks more “normal” now...but perhaps that contributed to his slight clumsiness as well. For example, when he's trying to grab a cup, he would always forget about the sleeves, and would have to fumble his delicate hands out of them. Otherwise, he would just cup it with both hands – a habit that he was beginning to develop on everything he held. Using both hands lessened the chance of him dropping it.

As Raziel descended more, he caught the sound of others talking. The lower story of the house soon came into view after a turn of the stairs, and another vampire, Vitali, was there, with Gabriel. Raziel's large eyes brightened, but still, he didn't want to speak to annoy Muudercai, so again, he covered his mouth with a sleeved hand. His eyes, however, were undoubtedly smiling at the other angel. How happy he was to see others after being locked in the closet this whole time! He thought was going to die in that dark place for sure!...But of course, Muudercai was kind enough to let him out. Sure he say the cruelest thing, wounding Raziel in many ways, but any act that made Raziel feel a little bit more at ease was enormously appreciated by the angel.

"Good evening Muudercai. Sleep well?" It was Vitali, and he let out a slight laugh after the said the greeting, probably already knowing the answer. If Muudercai spoke, Raziel could almost guess the answer too... Having experienced first hand, Raziel knew the leader of the coven isn't in a good mood per say (At this point, Raziel remembered what Muudercai said to him again, and felt a pang of hurt). He glanced back at Muudercai and then padded down the last few stair cases hurriedly, much like a little cat. At the end of the stairs, he moved to the side to make way for Muudercai, looking up at the vampire expectantly with his bright eyes, pushing upset thoughts to the back of his mind. He didn't know where to go after this -- he was hoping for the kitchen because he's a little hungry -- and could only tag along the elder vampire … like always.

(And did Vitali said something about a bed? He was getting another bed for Gabriel?...Muudies would never...)

Fluffy Cub

`·.(`·.¸ G | A | B | R | I | E | L ¸.·´).·´

Crept through the curtains, as quick as the cold wind
                          slowly exploring the room where you sleep

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈i will dissolve into the dark beneath your bed┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image
                                      ☂ : “Bored, Little Bird?”

Gabriel traced the line of Vitali’s gaze, up each of the steps until he noticed another of the vampyres of the house. This one: Muudercai. And then Raziel not far behind. Muudercai found all the shadows on the stairs, casting a dark glow on his face and in contrast to the Raziel, it had him stunned a moment- Raziel more of what he was accustomed to. Light colors, lighting up like a nightlight in the dark. Without realizing it, he had taken a few steps until he was close to them both. But the moment he saw Raziel covering his mouth and smiling- He immediately fell into action shooting his hand up to wrap around Raziel’s and pulling it away from his mouth forgetting to be careful in his haste. Immediately he closed his arms around his brother angel, and laid his head against his neck to whisper into his ear harshly,

“I don’t care what he told you. Don’t let him scare your words off . . .” It’s safe to say it was a hug of platonic intentions, remember the notion of love was as foreign to him as hell. Just a name. Though . . . Raziel was cold to the touch unlike Gabriel’s warm skin. Or maybe not cold, but colder surely. He couldn’t know it was from being locked in a closet for days. He hadn’t known where Raziel had been, and lord help the boy if he found out. Perhaps that’s why he hadn’t been told, he was meddlesome, selfish, heroic, and would have made an effort to get him out of the dark place. But there was nothing. He pulled away gently though, ducking his head respectfully to the older angel- but searching him with liquid sun colored eyes. He couldn’t fathom the bright enthusiasm he found there. The happiness- At being trapped into silence for fear of Muudercai. It had to be the vampyre. Still that dumb smile on Raziel’s face . . . Gabriel slowly turned to peek at Muudercai. The gaze hiding something of a threat behind it’s docile nature and innocent flutter. He didn’t know what had been built there- was he angry at Muudercai? Or was it Raziel? Or . . . was it really anger? He wasn’t sure it felt so strange though, and he looked again to Vitali and found him smiling too. It confused him, to say the least. Smiling at Muudercai. He wouldn’t even get close to smiling that way with Gabriel around usually. Yes, Gabriel could feel the difference between a real smile and a fake one.

“I think I’ll go take a look at whatever mess you left me in my room. I really should get a second bed delivered here. I can’t have your scent all over my sheets.” Again it was Vitali’s voice to set him moving again. Set his equilibrium back in balance- though he couldn’t say why or how. Gabriel smiled instead and responded,

“Oh- it’s not that messy this time. And you’re never home so buying another bed would be such a waste . . .” His eyebrows furrowed into a small pout, “I don’t smell that bad.” Muttering he lowered his nose to his hand as if to confirm worriedly. But looked up a second later as if he hadn’t tried. He couldn’t smell anything- then again you couldn’t really smell yourself. It didn’t work. That smell was always there, so it was like smelling nothing really.

“Join me if you want . . .”

“Okay.” Gabriel accepted the invitation without so much as batting an eyelash or minding the rest of what he said. Granted, he heard every word like he always did when Vitali said something. He lightly walked from his spot, back to Vitali before the next words from the Vampyre left his mouth,

“Gabriel,” He heard that part first you see, for the next bit must come in two sections. The part where Gabriel was aware and the part he was not. He knew about when Vitali called his name, and that it was the first time he'd used it and the corner of his lips tipped smiling in surprise. He raised a hand enthusiastically, to run through his hair but it stopped as he listened to the rest of what he had to say. While thinking how nice it was not to be called little bird. Surely, he wasn’t that little. Littler that others but, not little . . right?

“Gabriel, why are you so fascinated with sound? Are you some sort of musician?”

“Musician?” He asked, tasting the word on his lip. His eyes shut tight, and he pressed his fingers to his head . . . a throbbing setting in there painting his sight white and increasing the slow thud of his heartbeat- quickening it until it nearly stopped only beating at a slower pace as even before. A pained expression flooded his face, and his breath came in a short shallow intakes. As if some imaginary blade had run across his hand, flashes of spiderwebbed red ran from the palm of his hand up his torso disappearing beneath the sleeves of his shirt and then reappearing in delicate swirls on his face. Like some sick tattoo. “You’ll never sing again, little bird.” He whispered, his voice paler than usual, an echo of some words from a long time ago. An answer, and ghost of a memory to Vitali’s words. As if someone else were answering for him. “And yet you still say . . .” His voice trailed of and blank eyes stared soulless and empty a moment, “There is such thing as . . .” A single line turned to blood, but as it dripped to the floor vanished along with any other mark on his body. “as God . . .” With the last words his eyes cleared and he groaned, a feeling of unsettling in his stomach.

“Ow . . .What did I . . . just say?” He asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily- but shook his head and smiled apologetically. The whole thing had only taken place in the flash of a second- and wouldn’t leave anyone thinking much but maybe ah! What an odd little angel. But earth hadn’t settled well in the little angel’s veins. Memories were struggling, trying to find their way out past the new skin he had acquired in death and in heaven. As things became more familiar, they seemed to want Gabriel to remember. The lock god had placed there wavering; the longer the boy was away from him. “Oh!” Gabriel was startled to notice Vitali walking away, out of the room back to his own, and so he hurried after him. “Hey! Slow down will you? Don’t ask someone a question and then walk away! What's a musician anyway? I like music . . . "He laughed anyway, while he was talking. It really wasn’t a bother though, he caught up to him soon enough.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈my hands will wait for a taste of your skin┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The stare of your portrait, the passing of your scent --
                          Left me no choice
                          but to stay

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
in a phrase to cut these lips; i love you
xxxxxxxx. ☇☇ I s r a f e l .
User Image

User Image
                                        The gentle padding of Israfel's feet was hardly audible. The male wore no shoes, no socks; nothing. All he had on [for modesty's sake] was a pair of tattered and ratty trousers. They were not the most appealing of things, but aesthetics were not something that the Angel ever had reason to concern himself with. Their comfort, or lack thereof, was another thing, however. They rubbed awkwardly against his legs when he moved and it was unpleasant. Removing them was out of the question, of course. That would leave him indecent and most people had qualms about such things. Israfel was not so sure if he was one of them, however. Their bodies had been crafted in God's image, so he did not think they were horrific or shameful. The body was a temple.

Diverting his focus from what he found uncomfortable and placing it upon the positive, Israfel tilted his head gently to one side as he bore holes into the back of the Vampyre's head. The other was still walking, pace even and smooth. He found himself enthralled by how fluid even such simple movements could be when made by one of the so called ‘Damned’. The Angel had always thought of himself as graceful, but the Vampyres seemed to put him to shame.

Making a contemplative face, the man grew pensive. Carefully, he straightened his spine, rolling his shoulders back so as to stand up that much straighter. He unfolded his arms from around his chest and let them hang at his side, moving the limbs rhythmically with each quiet step he took after his Vampyre. Israfel was attempting to mimic the male's gait and stance. It was proving difficult, though, but he kept at it. Not so much because he was envious and wished to move as he did, but because he was bored and had need of something to keep him entertained on this hopeless walk.

He was beginning to feel that he'd gotten the hang of it, an ethereal smile sweeping across his features as he shifted, trying to turn this walk into a sort of lithesome dance. Quietly, he began to hum a tune so as to keep tempo with his movements. Israfel did not bother to add words, finding that they were unnecessary. Although, had he felt inclined, he could have burst into song. But, that was probably not a very good idea. Growing loud might very well draw the attention of the one he was following. And, he did not want his attention. Well, that was only partially true. He desperately wanted it, but reason told him that he should not seek it out. All good things would come to those who wait. Or so he was trying to tell himself. When [and if] they were meant to meet, they would.

Israfel's light melody was cut short abruptly as a lone car barreled past and wrenched him from the pointless musings. Unintentionally, he jumped with a start away from the sidewalk and pressed himself as close to the neighboring building as possible. He was not even aware that the man he'd been stalking had chosen then to glance back. The Angel lingered there a moment, his eyes moving after the speeding hunk of metal. Why were they so loud and why did they have to move so quickly? Were the things quiet and rolled along at a reasonable speed, perhaps they would not have freaked him out quite as much. Parked cars were fine, though. He had even spent some time inspecting the things. Israfel was curious to know what sort of magic compelled them to move. How did they know where to take their passengers? Curiously, he had attempted to give one instructions, but it didn't respond to verbal commands. The winged male had even tried using different languages. But, nothing seemed to work and he gave up soon after. It was not as if he even needed a vehicle to get around. Not when he could fly.

Once the rolling monstrosity was out of sight, it's lights vanishing around a corner, Israfel remembered what he had been doing. He stepped away from the building, hoping that he hadn't lost sight of the Vampyre in his moment of distraction.

Luckily, the other was still on the sidewalk. He had gotten a fair distance ahead, so the brunette doubled his pace so as to catch back up. Before he was able to close the cavernous gap between them, the Angel noted that the Vampyre was making to sit upon the curb. Well, that was certainly outside of the usual routine. Why was he stopping here, of all places? Israfel paused in his own steps, watching him silently while he ruminated over the shift in pattern. What was he doing now? Waiting for someone? Who? Israfel had not seen the Vampyre interact much with the outside world.

His expression shifted again while he thought, a childish notion entering his head. What if he was waiting for him? Did that even make sense? It was clear that the Vampyre knew he was being followed; why else would he always be looking over his shoulder? Israfel knew it wasn't something that the average person did. Quietly, he pursed his lips. Did that mean he was meant to approach him?

Silently, he debated with himself over the pros and cons of making such a move. On the plus side, they could finally speak. On the negative, he hadn't a clue what to say or if their conversation would even be a positive one. Perhaps the Vampyre was tired of being followed around and meant to end this charade. Did he even know what had transpired? Would he even care to? Obviously, Israfel felt some sort of obligation in telling the other. But, he also felt safe with the distance between them. Was it truly safe, though? He could very well do something idiotic [albeit unintentionally] that would result in his own death, then robbing the man of his own life in turn. And, the Vampyre would never know why. Would he even have time to notice?

Israfel took a cleansing breath before forcing himself to move forward. It was now or never, he supposed. At least in this, no one could say he didn't try.

The Angel approached the seated figure, eyeing him with a rapt fascination. It had been a while since being this close to him [or anyone else]. He hesitated a moment before braving the curb and street, planting himself an arms length away from the Vampyre. For a few seconds, he was reluctant to actually turn to look at him, still searching for something profound and intelligent to say. He came up with nothing, given the awkwardness of the situation, and settled for the only word that came to mind.

"Hello..."
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

x x𝔐uudercaix x x x x𝔄nayantzinx x x x x𝔎onstantinx x

I n t h i s w o r l d y o u t r i e d ,x x x x xN o t l e a v i n g m e a l o n e b u t b e h i n d .
T h e r e ' s n o o t h e r w a y ,x x x x xI p r a y t o t h e g o d s l e t h i m s t a y .
T h e m e m o r i e s e a s e t h e p a i n i n s i d e. . .

════════════════════════════ ════════════════════════════
x A n dx x xN o wx x XIx x K n o wx x xW h y .
════════════════════════════ ════════════════════════════
A l l o f m y m e m o r i e s k e e p y o u n e a r .
I n s i l e n t m o m e n t s, x x x x x I m a g i n i n g y o u h e r e.
A l l o f m y m e m o r i e s k e e p y o u n e a r ,
I n s i l e n t w h i s p e r s , x x x x x s i l e n t t e a r s...

User Image
                        𝔒ne could have felt terrible for the angel that fell into the elders arms. There were a few reasons that the vampyre was so cruel to the angel not that anyone would really know. For one, he did not enjoy the fact that the little beast of burden had bit him. What kind of angel was he? Biting him as if he was the vampyre! If that didn't infuriate the elder nothing else would but then on top of it the little rat with wings force himself on to him by creating this unwanted bind. Raziel had stated that he was simply looking over him time after time but the vampyre knew the truth and would stated bluntly and harshly: God didn't want him anymore. He didn't know why the angel was so eager to refuse that point. It was his own damn fault. No one told him to fall in love with the vampyre that wanted nothing to do with him. Love. Love. Love. Love. That irritating four letter word had been thrown around the mansion more times this month then it had ever been used within centuries. 'I love you!' 'Can't you see I love you?' 'I am here because I care! I love you!' If he heard one more of these half assed love excuses the vampyre was sure that he would pull his hair out. He knew his words hurt the angel and yet he didn't care. The more the creature turned his world upside down, the more Muudercai just wanted to get rid of him. He could say one thing for Raziel, he was persistent. But then again so was he, stubbornly so. He remembered when the angel first claimed such a thing. Smiling deviously sweetly he had responded that he loved the angel too... Like a bleeding Ulcer. Oh that had caused some uproars from the little gang of angel misfits. You know, until he manipulated their mouths shut...

Just what he needed. The moment his eyes laid upon Vitali, Murdock rolled his eyes and groaned inwardly. He never understood why the other took pleasure in annoying him so early in the 'morning'. However it didn't mean he liked it any less. And now that he was bothered by this pain in the a**, other wise known as Raziel, he had little patience for it. Regardless, the younger vampire's laughter caused a rather strained smile to appear upon his face. the exchange between the two angels did not go unnoticed by Muudercai, then again he couldn't say that he cared too much. He could hear the other angel encouraging Raziel not to give up. What a joke. It was almost too funny though, as much as the angel did not wish for his brother to not be hurt, the more he encouraged him the more the elder was willing to give him the experience of pain. His attention turned back to Vitali and then he was gone only to appear besides the other with a devious glint in his eye. "Sleep well? I have a angel that won't shut up unless his life is threatened attached to me, that little bugger of a vampire ran away like a dog as if we weren't in the same situation and to put the icing on the cake I have you to oh so generously great me every morning." Playfully yet in a irritated manner, the vampire slapped Vitali over the head much like a older sibling would before turned his back to him. "Don't you know love? I just have dreams of merriment every night." Though it wasn't seen, the vampire's smile could be heard through his words despite the fact that they were laced with sarcasm. Vitali was a real pain at times, he had to admit, but in times like these he could always humor the Nosferatu. Perhaps that is why he kept him around for so long. Or rather why he hasn't locked him in the closet instead... His attention was turned back to the angel that belonged to him and he sighed lightly. "Raziel."

His voice caught the angel's attention effectively when the other noted that he used his name and when his eyes rested up on the vampyre he made a notion for him to follow. There was one recent reason of why Muudercai was irritated with the angel before him. Let's make this very clear: the only one to touch him in a intimate manner after the death of Lacrymosa who wasn't being used for food was Tai. Don't get any ideas. He did not love the vampyre. Not at all in that sense, it was nothing except lust that drove them to such actions. After all, they had been together for the longest and even if there wasn't love in a passionate sense they still cared for each other. With that said one could justify the outraged anger that came when the angel took the vampyre by surprise yet again and stole a kiss from him. It lasted 2.5 seconds before the vampyre threw the angel back and had to be held back from ultimately beating the angel and himself unconscious. That is the main reason why the elder locked the angel up and beat him to a pulp in the last few days. He hated him for what he did and he was sure to make that known. Although the man wanted to maintain his hatred for the angel regarding the kiss, it simply took too much effort. That always seemed to happen as of late. Raziel would ******** up, Muudercai would get pissed off, he would beat the angel until the effort became too much and then there would be a single moment of peace before the cycle repeated itself. Though it was true that it took effort to hold a grudge and that was something that the elder was not fond of; he couldn't help but hold all of the angels responsible for the disappearance of Tai. Yes, he would admit it. He missed him and in the other's absence he had become intolerable. But it was only to be expected to some degree, especially since the absence in of Tai the side effects of the return of his memories only became worse.

Murdock led the angel towards the kitchen making sure the other kept his hands to himself on the way there. He had found out the hard way that the angel was stupid in the ways of 'look don't touch' but thankfully he was getting better. It may have something to do with the fact that the vampyre would hit him viciously every time he broke something but that was a different story. Once in the desired area the vampyre pointed to the chair towards the counter. "Sit." He moved towards the fridge then began to dig around in it as he spoke. "Don't encouraged by the stupidity of that other angel. Especially when his case is no better." He took out a bottle of water then placed it in front of the angel. He almost considered opening it for him but he couldn't kill himself by doing that...could he? Murdock was almost afraid to ask. Regardless of what the angels thought of him, regardless of how they responded to his lazy and violent tendencies; no one could deny the amusing display the vampyre gave off when it came to food. True, his need for human food was ended a long time ago but that did not mean that he did not still enjoy it. Not to mention there was rarely a time where the man did not have something in his mouth. This point was proven when the man reached into the fridge and casually pulled out a doughnut before popping it into his mouth. Murdock was a sucker for sweets. It was amazing what he would do, or rather what he would avoid doing, to get them. At some point one would have to wonder how he was the leader he was when he seemed to have so many faults however Muudercai was simply, for lack of a better word, Muudercai. He took the doughnut out of his mouth then swallowed the pastry while his eyes continued to scan the refrigerator. Silence filled the kitchen but it didn't last for long.

"What do angels eat anyway...?" He scratched his head then sighed softly. "What a pain..." What did angels eat? He supposed they at what anyone else did but he wouldn't know. Why? Cause he didn't bother to feed Raziel. The angel had been on his own in that sense since his arrival. The vampire wasn't his care taker; he could feed himself. And yet even with that thought in place the man found it amusing that the angel didn't set himself on fire by accident. The moron. With a quirk of his eyebrow, the man went through the refrigerator pulling out different things for that 'pet' of his. "Oi, how come when you need to speak you keep silent?" He sighed then looked towards the angel with lazy eyes. "What do you want Raziel?"
                        User Image

User Imagex x x x x xUser Imagex x x x x xUser Image

Sparkly Phantom

User Image_____*_____User Image_____*_____User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✁- - Ѷ ῐ ϯ ɐ ʅ ῐ χ ș ʁ ῐ ҍ ɸ ʅ ɸ ή ɕ

xx"£ips †hα† иεεd nø in†яøɗu¢†iøи
xxxxxNøw whø's †he {| g я ε α † ε r |} siи ?
xxxxxxxYøuя ɗяαв εyεs sεεɱiиvi†ε
xxxxxxxxxTεℓℓ ɱε ɗαяℓiиg, whεrε ɗø wε вεgiи?
xxxxxxxxxxxWαs †his ovεя вεƒøяε...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxBεƒøяε i† εvεr вεgαи?"

User Image
                                  The response from the leader of their coven was much expected. Vitali did nothing to dodge as he was wacked lightly on the head. Well, it was light to the vampire… who knew what it would have felt like if he were human. It probably would have hurt. Ah well… there was a point to the gesture. The smile the vampire gave the older male was so sincere it could have hurt. It most likely did as well. He found it hilarious to annoy the crap out of Muds in the morning… but he found it much better when he got a positive reaction,. This wasn't exactly positive but it certainly was not negative either. It would take a true fool to miss the smile in those words. Glad he could help, even just a bit. Vitali needed to say nothing before he was on his way. Muds had other business to attend to after all. They could chat later. For now… he would wait and paint while doing so.

Maybe he should have waited. Would it have hurt for him to stay behind just another minute to see what the bird would choose? Probably not. Not unless this pain he felt for a split second was caused involuntarily. He sighed as the angel ran after him. From what he heard, the winged creature was not even sure himself what had just happened. The words he had spouted seemed like pure nonsense… pure nonsense or a distant memory of a life long past. The vampyre was not very familiar with such things but he knew of them. Perhaps the little bird was merely tired? Or had his words been what had sparked a memory? Either way, he pretty much regretted ever asking. Pain was not his thing. That was for the brutes or the masochists. He was obviously no masochist; though a sadist… possibly so. Yet he much preferred to mess with the mind than anything else.

The bird called out to him to wait. For the first time in his life, he took an order without a smart comment. Turning to face the bird, Gabriel caught up with him in no time. Sure it had been rude to ask a question and then walk off, but it was so like him as well. It wasn't as if his attention span was short… he just was not very interested in the answer. Resuming his human-paced trek to his room, the door swung open and he took in a breath. It smelled more of the feathered creature than it did to the one that actually lived there. What a pain in the a**. He loved that smell and hated himself for it. What a time to fall for someone's scent! Forcing the subject from his mind he focused more on what it was he wanted to accomplish at the moment. There was never anything to do in this place… why else did he always leave, never to return until he was satisfied with the outside?

Scanning the spacious room his eyes landed upon his art. Ah yes… there was an unfinished painting… it was rare that he left anything like this unfinished. Ah well, he would be happy enough to finish it now considering the horrible free time he had. Would it kill them to have something more to do every now and again besides lounge around and sulk about misfortune? Ever the positive one, the vampyre took a paintbrush from the counter and began to open his paints. Later he would have to buy more. Of course the immortal soon forgot the bird that followed him into the room. The creature was… not exactly easy to notice. Come to think of it, those pants he was wearing looked like something he had seen before. Shrugging it off, he began to paint most hastily. This painting was something he really had no care for. It was nothing but a practice piece of an angel descending from the heavens; nothing worth anything.

The silence was unbearable almost. It was as if it was impossible for him to relax and paint with Gabriel just standing there. He had sat down for ten minutes and was still unable to create even a single brush stroke. Perhaps it was time to preoccupy the creature. He liked music right? Then Vitali would draw him an instrument. Without much of a word, the vampyre walked over to his cabinet and started to bring out all kinds of paints and cans and brushes. Some of it was from his travel kit. Yes, there were even dangers in the most modern of times. Who would have thought that other vampires liked to hunt one another down? He certainly would have never guessed it if he had not been attacked himself so long ago… that was why he had a travel kit of his art nowadays. It was just plain logical.

Before sitting back down, a revelation hit him. He had completely forgotten to answer a question now hadn't he? Well, now would be a good time to ask the angel what type of instrument he played. Part of him suspected a harp or something else angelic like the paintings he had done and the random stories of heaven had indicated. Didn't all angels play such things? Oh and there was something else he might as well address while he was at it. Food. What did angels eat? "A musician is an individual that plays music using a musical instrument. What kind do you play? A guitar maybe?" Vitali finally answered as he opened the jars of paint and sat down. He set up another clean canvas and then took a knife to his wrist. With one swift movement, he slit it and let the blood pour into the paint. It was about time he made a new batch anyway. It was understandable if the angel was worried, but he really didn't pay any mind to the reaction; though he hoped it was something he could laugh at. What a pity he was so preoccupied right now.

The wound healed in seconds, but before that he had gathered enough of the blood to make his painting into reality. Without another word his brush strokes came in a flurry of various colors as he switched from one to the other. It did not take long for him to finish it and lift it to show Gabriel. Taking a finger, the vampyre destroyed the painting by sliding it across the wet paint. But as he took the index finger away, the paint trailed with it and drained from the canvas. Before anything could even be said, Vitali had a guitar, the exact same as what he had drawn, in his hand. Holding it out to Gabriel he said "Here. Your starring bothers me."

And that was that, but before he could get back to his painting, he had the last task of his night with this angel. "What is it you eat little bird? Surely you must be hungry by now…?" Come to think of it, he had never seen the winged being eat. It wasn't really like they had human food in the house often anyway. The vampire loved some foods. They didn't need it but it still tasted delicious to eat on occasion. How he wanted to savor some cheesecake right now…

".....Yøuя ƙiss, yøuя ¢αℓℓs, yøur ¢яu†ch,xx
                                  £ikε †he [[ ɗ ε v i ℓ ' s ]] gøt yøuя hαиd,xxxxx
                                  This wαs øvεя вεƒøяε,xxxxxxx
                                  Beƒøяε i† εvεя вεgαи,xxxxxxxxx
                                  Yøuя
                                  ℓips, yøuя ℓiεs, yøuя ℓustxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  £ikε †hε ɗεviℓ's iи [ y ø u я ] hαиds..."xxxxxxxxxxxx

Broken Luck's Senpai

Shameless Giver

xxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxxxx

☆★Take your h α ʈ ɾ ε d out on me★☆
Make your victim my neck.
You never ever believed in me

xxI AM YOUR TOURNIQUETxx

ʈhε f a l l e n αngεl

x x x x x x x R A Z I E L
User Image

T
                                        he
                                        other angel gave him a nod, and Raziel appreciated the respect that shone through in the simple action, still he remained silent, only giving the other angel a warm smile. Created long before many angels and as one of the originals, Raziel knew a lot of unexpected things that are pretty much useless in modern times, and is wise in a strange way. But that part is masked, because he is somewhat childish and naïve for the most part, especially on Earth and to these vampires that had lived years and years on Earth. And much like a dry sponge, Raziel is always ready to soak in any tiny drop of water. Maybe something about his care-free and happy-go-lucky nature would change if he actually live through the years since his creation until now. But as it is...he's technically not much older than the angel before him. And unlike many other angels, he had no human experience whatsoever. His own life was set in the Kingdom of God, the most beautiful of all gardens, that flourished under the rule of the Almighty Father.

Grabriel, seemingly disturbed by Raziel's attempt to keep silent, stepped forth and hugged Raziel. The warmth of his brother Angel – the arms that wrapped around him, the breath that brushed by his slender neck – relaxed Raziel. He closed his eyes and a soft, silent breath slipped out from between his lips. He felt a tiny bit of the tiring tension, that he didn't know was there, dissolve from his body – his arms, his shoulders, his back...his mind. If only Gabriel could take away it all...but as is it, it was good enough, and it elated Raziel's mood, calmed him down from the somewhat ridiculous but definitely frightening (at least for him) experience he just had...and the hurtful words Muudercai thrown at him thereafter.

“I don’t care what he told you. Don’t let him scare your words off . . .” said Gabriel, taking Raziel by surprise. Don't let Muudercai scare away his words? Was that what Raziel is giving up for the vampire, because he's...afraid? That, and more? But he tried using his words! It...it didn't work. It's as if there's a physical wall between him and Muudercai, and words would just bounce right back. Muudercai doesn't listen...he doesn't even hear. And, apparently, using his body doesn't work too. Muudercai was determined to shun him. If's a fight that Raziel had lost, and he complied with Muudercai's wishes as much as he can. The only thing he's not giving up on is leaving the vampire alone. He...he needed to watch over the vampire. It's a promise, a hope that Raziel clung to, despite how Muudercai had discouraged him with cruel words.

Maybe letting Muudercai scare his words away is for the best...as long as Raziel could stay by his side. Still, character is something rather hard to wipe out. Raziel somehow manages to be Raziel despite everything. He could restrain himself around Muudercai, but changing himself as the entity he was created? That never really crossed Raziel's mind. He was immediately talkative and loving and curious once he's with his fellow angels and Muudercai's not around. Though, how strange is it that he's willing to trade some of it for a bit of the silent torture? Nevertheless, he appreciated the caring the other angel was showing.

Arms slipping around Grabriel from under the other's arms, and hands pressing gently at the back of the other angel's shoulders, Raziel returned the hug instinctively. There was something about the gracefulness and gentleness that made it seem rather intimate, then again, the angels seem to have a very different concept of it – intimacy -- compared to those who'd spent most of their time on Earth. He then pressed his forehead against Gabriel's and whispered an ancient word of thanks and blessings, a word that most do not know the meaning of nowadays. However, subconsciously, Raziel can't help but notice that there is a sensation that comes with being close to another person, which doesn't seem to exist in Heaven. Yes...there's another layer to it on Earth...something Raziel can't quite figure out yet.

Putting that aside and soon forgetting everything about it, Raziel stepped back and watched as his brother angel was called away by the vampire he was bound too. All this while, Muudercai had been interacting with Vitali, smiles gracing his lips and decorating his face, be them sarcastic or not. This only proves that Muudercai is actually nice, right? That he is capable of caring about others, especially those he's responsible of. And the other vampire he mentioned, the one that disappeared...the event seemed to have bothered Muudercai a lot. It strengthened Raziel's (perhaps mistaken ad blind) belief that Muudercai is caring and whatnot, but at the same time, it made Raziel feel uncomfortable...more with himself than anything else. There's this strange, simmering feeling that comes with it, nibbling at him from the inside...sometimes from below his throat, above his heart...sometimes from the pit of his stomach. It's faint, but uncomfortable...and foreign.

“Raziel.”

The voice belonged to Muudercai. Raziel looked up in response, realizing after a second or so that he was not being called 'angel', or 'burden'. His eyes widened a slight bit, and the two second lapse from surprise almost made him miss the vampire's gesture. He was at the vampire's side almost immediately, and they walked down the hallway towards the kitchen (yes!). He could still hear Vitali and Gabriel, and thought he heard a painful groan. He glanced back behind his shoulder once, a little curious and unsure (even though both were very much out of sight), but stepped into the kitchen right after Muudercai anyway. He sat at where he was told to sit and watched as Muudercai fumbled away in the white box that was named 'refidginator', and nicknamed 'fidge' (strange...).

"Don't encouraged by the stupidity of that other angel. Especially when his case is no better." The vampired then continued, and Raziel frowned. How can he not be? Gabriel was bright, and warm and...well, Raziel's not even going to go there. He decided to concentrate on what Muudercai was doing instead of retorting. And, like usual, curiosity got the better of him.

Feet tucked under the chair, body leaning towards the table, and hand flat on top of it, Raziel looked somewhat like a school-boy ready to shoot his hands up to answer a question the teacher might give. He was barely able to hold himself still atop the chair. He wanted to go to the white box too! He wanted to look into it and move food around randomly like Muudercai! He was feeling weak physically. There is this want and need for something to sustain him. It was hunger...something Raziel knew about but never thought he needed. Last time, when he finally figured it out, Muudercai has told him to go to the 'fidge' and find something to eat. Raziel did. He knew what eating was, of course, like Adam and Eve did. He made a mess out of the machine and broke it in the end...but he did find something that tasted..weird. Now that Muudercai is doing it for him, maybe he'll find the poor angel something that actually tastes good?

Raziel sat up right as Muudercai pulled out a few things from the fridge. "Oi, how come when you need to speak you keep silent?" he asked. Raziel opened his mouth merrily to speak, but realized that he didn't have an answer. A contemplative looked crossed his face a** he tilted his head. What do angels eat? Definitely not blood, like the vampires. It was something God had condemned. Though, truth be told, the taste of blood, or at least Muudercai's blood, wasn't unpleasant for Raziel. And, ah, the color of the blood, the way that it was smeared against Muudercai's neck! So red, so so red against the pale skin...The innocent wonder Raziel had shown at the sight of Muudercai must've looked extremely out of place, with Muudercai's blood painting his lips and teeth red, and a drop or two rolling down from the corner of his mouth down his delicate chin...

But no. Blood was not the answer. Usually angels dont need to eat. However, they're on Earth and are obliged to follow the rules of this Earth. If that's the case, then it's whatever living things on earth eats, right? All the things living organisms on earth eat consists from dirt to plants to other animals. Is it normal if Raziel munched on the grass outside this manor? Um...not really. The angel hadn't really seen any other humanoid doing such a thing. According to the TV, they sat around a table and ate things off of plates. They look the most similar to angels, so it should be the same for angels. Raziel would deserve to be smacked if he couldn't figure out simple things like this. He wasn't stupid, and he was a quick learner.

"What do you want Raziel?" There, Muudercai said his name again, and the angel can't help but titter to the vampire's side as if the vampire was a magnet. He just had to be there. Once he was there though, he peeked over the vampire's shoulders. First the left one, then the right one, then the left one again because it gave him a better view of what's inside the 'fidge'.

“I dont know.” Raziel answered truthfully, finally placing himself next to the vampire, bending his body to look into the fridge, imitating the vampire's previous pose. The lesson of 'personal space' was, once again, lost to him, especially after the brief episode with Gabriel. Thus, Raziel didn't think too much (or at all), when he stood up and his and Muudercai's shoulder was touching. “What people normally eat, I suppose.” The angel turned his head to look at Muudercai with a bright smile. Only then did he notice the doughnut in the Vampire's hand, and without thinking much, he leaned towards the vampire and took a bite of it too. Of course he doesn't know the action is rather...socially unacceptable. You dont just bite into the food another person is holding and eating...especially if that person dislikes you.

Raziel chewed and swallowed and thought for a while before making a face. “I dont like it.” Maybe the next lesson Raziel needs to learn is to lie. The angel then moved to the counter where various things were pulled out from the fridge by the vampire. They either looked ugly, or smelled bad. “Is there something else, Muudercai?” Maybe Muudercai would figure out, the longer he stays with Raziel, that this angel is a rather demanding and stubborn little thing...Of course, Raziel doesn't know that this might also make Muudercai mad. He thought only the 'but I care!' and the carelessness did. "I want that red thing on the TV" he formed his hands into a circle as he paused to think of the word. He knows it. He definitely does..."Apple."

Newbie Noob

User Image

x x xt x a x i x x x a x d x e x r x y x n x x x h x a x l x i x f x a x xx x x

User Image

x x x x xTai couldn't help but hear things that he wished he couldn't for the first time in ages. Though vampyrism had been nothing but a curse to him- an ill-fated punishment, he had always enjoyed the heightened senses such a curse had brought. Still, even for a moment, he regretted such a 'gift', for as the angel walked next to him, the soft pads of his feet against the platform were the closest in his mind, the hustle and bustle of the surrounding people and machinery seeming that much further away. The faint, yet almost intoxicating scent of the moisture that had found it's way onto the back of the angel's neck close to tortured the vampyre. Tai was hungry, he knew, but this was different, somehow. It was the fact that so much of his attention drew itself towards the angel, whether bestial or not that made him uneasy. He did not desire to notice the angel as much as he did- to pay such close attention to him. The worst part was that he could hardly bring himself to stop. It was almost as if other forces were literally pushing the angel into his arms . . . and forcing this vampyre to receive him. He hated it. He wanted it.

What am I thinking. Gaze narrowing at the thought, Tai almost had to suppress a growl that fought to surface. Still, he kept silent as he approached the ticket office, the angel's voice emerging softly in the air. He momentarily ignored it as the man at the office greeted him in a foreign language hesitantly, clearly affected by the vampyre's appearance. In fact, if the angel was paying attention, he'd see that the majority of people who passed by Tai shot him a glance or two. The vampyre was used to it though, which was clear as he ignored all of them, at peace with the fact that he could not hide his eyes or the noir claws that graced his pale fingers. No one ever thought him supernatural except for the rare vampyre slayer here and there. Most just assumed the elder was the classic unruly man in his twenties, sporting alternative clothing and an expensive pair of colored contacts. Sure, most instinctively felt something when it came to his presence, but they never acknowledged such, at least not willingly or with more than an awed stare, or in some cases, a thought or two of envy.

After the man in the booth greeted him, Tai parted his lips, working with the bit of Estonian he had picked up on over the years. "Ma ei räägi palju eesti keelt." I don't know much Estonian. The man nodded hesitantly, clearly swallowing hard with nervousness. "Lithuania, palun." Lithuania, please. The vampyre paused for a moment before speaking again. "Kaks." Two.

The man nodded once again, asking for a certain amount of money. Tai brought his right hand into the pocket of his blazer once he understood, emerging with a black leather wallet that he pulled a few paper bills from. The man took the money that the vampyre offered and stamped two tickets, pulling a few coins from the register next to him and handing Tai both in one handful.

"Tänan," Thank you. The man nodded once more before pointing Tai in the correct direction, the vampyre nodding softly before ambling back to the angel. He beckoned the creature with a slight motion of his head in the direction the man pointed, his eyes following Micaiah until he was next to him again. Moving forward, and only a couple feet later, the elder was through one of the doorways of the high speed train, his lithe movements down the narrow hallway between the two rows of seats catching almost every pair of eyes he passed. The vampyre simply moved on to the back of the train where there were two seats facing one another, Tai sitting down gracefully on one of them before motioning smoothly with his right hand for the angel to sit down across from him. He didn't speak at first- only crossing one leg over the other and folding his graceful yet strong hands paired with those deadly claws lightly over one another in his lap. His head turned so he could look out the window to his right, contemplating distantly while doing so. Tai allowed his thoughts to linger, and for a moment, he almost forgot the angel. Still, the question Micaiah had asked before interrupted any peace he found in the moment of thought, a low sigh eventually leaving the vampyre's lips as he formed an answer.

"This is a train." Tai was rather abrupt at first and sparing when it came to his answer, though as the machine began to move his mind lingered once again, eyes taking in the small bits of city flying by before there was only green countryside to behold. "Not everyone has wings like you or speed such as mine," he said a bit lower, turning towards the angel and finding the the other's foreign eyes with his own. "With the help of a train, people can get to other places, and quickly." He added a little note to the end, sensing the angel's hesitance. "It's harmless." With that, Tai found little reason to utter anything else, considering he had already spoken too much for his liking already. One question and the angel was working more words than usual from the vampyre's lips. Either way, the angel would learn soon enough that Tai was not one to start conversations or keep them going either. There would be silence in most of his life if the elder had it his way, though if the angel asked another question or two, he would probably answer out of boredom.

Eyes lowering, Tai raised his right wrist slightly after a couple more minutes of silence between them, his left hand pushing the sleeve of his jacket up a few inches, revealing a handful of pale scars across the surface of his exposed skin, though more importantly, a watch of thick, black leather and silver. Vermilion eyes checked the time of the watch for a moment before he dropped both hands back into his lap carefully, the sleeve of his blazer sliding back on it's own once it was released.
      It would be a only a couple hours on a high-speed train before they were back in Lithuania. Still, this was going to be a long train ride.

User Imagex x x x x/color]User Imagex x x x x/color]User Imagex x x x x

残された僕より無になった君は • どれほど辛いだろうかx x x x x
      まだ何も • まってないのに • まだ君にこの言葉伝えてないのに
      x x x x x
      君が僕を求める度 この心は剝がれていく. . . x x x x x

More than me, who was left behind • You, who've become nothingnessx x x x x
      How painful is it, I wonder • Even though nothing has begun yet • Even though I've yet to tell you these wordsx x x x x
      Every time you yearn for me my heart is stripped away . . . x x x x x

x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas