Welcome to Gaia! ::

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT SPAM MY THREAD!!!

User Image

User ImageYears after years, Dracula was put to death on the day of his birth by the remaining family of the vampire slayers. When every generation pass, the vampire slayers kept their legacy alive through the churches. Vampire slayers taking position of priests taught the teachings of Godandsecretly kept Dracula a secret, only teaching the way of the slayers to their own blood. Dracula has not rebirthed in many years. The year is 2080. The legacy of the vampire slayers ends as memories fade and many slayers pass away of old age, only one full blooded slayer lives today remembering every teaching that was told of the family of the vampire slayers. Hizumi,now a priest, lost his humanity from a vampire at the age of 18, thus keeps him from ever forgetting about his family of vampire slayers,he was the one to destroy Dracula if ever the day came.

A new law was passed confirming that churches or places to devote to religion wont be necessary in the future world any longer. It is only acceptable to practice it in the household or elsewhere but there was no need of buildings of new churches when the population has become overpopulated and could use the spaces for more apartments or housing, schools or hospitals.

Hizumi senses the sky growing darker by each night. This may be the day when Dracula returns.The smell of vampires grow large as they now roam the city. Now its time to find out if they are here to kill, or to join by his side to destroy the evil count

User Image+YOU MUST PM ME TO FIND OUT WHERE THE SETTING IS TAKING PLACE! Then once you get the idea, jump right in! Describe your character as you go, and if you choose to stay with us, i shall make a profile for you.
+It would be nice if you would be committed to stay and rp with the rest of us! If your planning to rp for only a day or less, you must pm me, and i'll fit you in the story and think out how you should be killed off.
+You must be literate, no single sentences, 4 sentences to a small paragraph is acceptable. dOnT TyPe LikE ThIs!.
+Please no Godmoding, you kill the fun for everyone
+No Cybering(romance is acceptable)
+Please dont waste time, start the rp right when you join.
+You could be a vampire or human, bad or good, the choice, of course, is yours.
+ Powers/character: I cant stress enough how powers can not be exaggerated in this vampire rp thus making not allow other type of characters but lycanthropes, vampires, humans or any creatures of the night. No lightning, fire, water, or anything of the sort. No sorcerors, or sorceresses, wizards, ect.

Please note!:
If you plan to take the side of Dracula, HE HAS NOT BEEN RESURRECTED yet, I have a story placed for him, please dont change the plot.

User ImageThese are the characters the I myself play and play alone.Of course, I plan to make many more. So roleplay and get to learn about them! Befriend or hate them.

User Image

Hizumi, the kindhearted priest, vampire and slayer, with a unknown power swelling inside of him.

User Image

Hitsugi, the arrogant, stubborn and rude vampire who had joined Hizumi's side to destroy Dracula.

User Image

Ruka, a quiet man that stands by Niya's side, why? Still not known.

User Image

Yomi, a very quiet woman in search of Hitsugi, her ex- lover.

User Image

Niya, claims to be the mistress of Dracula, she is one who loves to play tricks on those who dare interfere in dracula's ressurrection.

User Image These are your fellow Role-Players, You may create more than one character if you choose to! If you wish to change your profile pic to a updated version, you may, be sure to PM me.

User Image

+Freya(Bijou aka freya) is your basic quiet, formal, and timid young girl. Although the age of 19 years, she still looks like a child of 14-15 years. Most of her life people have always told her what to do and what to say especially by her foster parents, but ever since she met Hizumi and the others, she has begun to think more independently, and become for cheerful. But she keeps a lot to herself, even her feeling towards a certain someone. Known to only very few, she keeps hidden that she is a Lycanthrope.

User Image
+ Alexander Rubeus: Alexander is what you call a gentleman, but due to his seductive and flirtatious nature, most think he's far from it. Claiming to be Bijou's fiancee, he is always trying to coop a feel at times, mostly because he knows of her feelings towards Hitsugi, and the possibility of Hitsugi's feeling for Freya. In knowing so, he always attempts to make Hitsugi jealous. Being a Incubus he is quite open that he has slept with men as well as women, and of his sexuality, which causes stress and annoyance within the group

User Image
+ Chevalle Athers De La Court: Chevalle happens to be Bijou's older half brother. That being due to the fact that they had the same father, but different mothers. His died at childbirth and a couple years after, Alexial, his father, married, since he was only engaged to Chevalle's mother at the time of her death. Though they only grew up together for about a year, until the incident occurred. Since then, they have not seen each other for at least ten years. Now reunited, he is overprotected over his sister, especially towards Alexander.

User Image
+Serinity([Serenity]) is a strong mysterious woman with many powers and a mysterious past, she holds her own most of the time, but deep inside all she wants to be is loved by hitsugi. An angel riencarnated, with her vampire immortal side still holding, She has been decieved and broken all her life. now its her time to stand up for what she wants.

User Image
+Kisara(Mokemono) is a 17 year old girl who as known Hizumi since she was young. Shy and caring, she considers the others her family. She is the youngest of the group, and is often picked on by Hitsugi, causing her at times to lose her temper. She loves Hizumi for who he is, and she detests anyone who hurts her family. while she only possesses a few powers thanks to a locket given by Serenity, she feels that she can't do much to help. However she has learned not to give up easily and admires the others for their strength and abilities

User Image
+Reise is a follower of Niya with issues of Hizumi and Kisara's relationship. A childhood freind of Kisara's, he has changed ever since the night he dissapeared. He detests Hizumi with all his being, and wants him dead more than anything for reasons obvious. He is faithful to Niya, and wishes to follow her until the end. Though he is human, he has been gifted with demonic powers, giving him the ability to manifest his emotions into weapons. Hot-headed and short-tempered, he does whatever he can to prevent fail of his orders. He has strong feelings for Kisara, though she is his weakness. Reise doesn't pay much mind to those he finds unimportant, and he has been known to lose control of his actions.

User Image
+Esteru(Esteru Yuki Nightroad), is a twenty year old women and whom is very spontaneous human. She is on a quest to find her adorable 'Little One'. But many secrets is held within her, is she really a human as she seems? Even if she is a Sinned Nun, a human shouldn't be able to run near god-like speed...

User Image
+Rikamo(Shikazara), personality wise, is a very fun character to be with -even though he is a vampire by birth and carries a sword with him everywhere. He is quiet at times but could open up to somebody very quickly(in a random way). He might be friendly, but when it comes to what he does, he very serious. Rikamo is like a Bounty Hunter in a way and does his job without any second thoughts. And he also has a mysterious side to him that he hides.
((Welcome to my first rp, I hope you all enjoy yourselfs! That is, if anyone joins! mrgreen ))

Men and women chant songs softly, holding hands and clinging tightly to one another. A small group of women swarm around the priest squeezing Hizumi's hand wailing with tears in their eyes. The youngest from the bunch wrapped her arms around Hizumi's elbow.
"What are we to ever do without you, without the church?"
Hizumi looked softly at her teary face, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"My child, God will always be with you, where you walk, stand, sleep, cry.. he will always watch over and protect you. You dont need me to know that God stands by your side."
The women wail once again, clinging to his hands, trembling and cold. Hizumi pulled himself to his feet walking toward the church door entrance, He raises his arms to chant prayers to calm their souls.
"Oh the pain of seeing the tears fall from their precious eyes" Hizumi thought. He opened the bible and began to pray. The room grew silent chanting with him for the last time.
Name: Jill
Demon hunter.
Look like my person on Gaia.
((Is this ok?))
JillKiss2003
Name: Jill
Demon hunter.
Look like my person on Gaia.
((Is this ok?))

((Thats fine, did you read the story ,rules and such? 3nodding ))
Kisara, a girl of the age of 17, walked out of the mall from her job and stopped and flung her arms. "Dangit....i completely forgot about that thing dad wanted! well as long as I explain...." her father worked at the local church, and although religeous, she didn't take any part in it. She din't really know if she wanted to beleive in God or any deity like that, though that was because she had alot on her mind. She had known the residents of the church for years, and made a few childhood freinds. She had long bluish hair, and she wore a white dress hemmed at her knees and leather boots. She entered the church quietly seeing it was in service, and sat down until it ended, looking at Hizumi. Not bad... She thought waiting for him to finish.
((Yes I did.))
Jill walk around to fine work. "Man why don't people want to a demon hunter in there town?"
Mezumimi walked into the silent church noticing a single man in the room, she move cautiously towards the confeshional booth.. something told her that not matter how often she tried to repent her sins, her fate as a vampire could not be undone..

(ive never done this before is this right?)
The prayers of God spread and rang through Hizumi's ears. He was going to miss the laughter, the joy, the happiness of the children of God, he was going to miss being a priest. There was nothing left for him to do after he leaves on this night. His reason for living is being taken away from him. The kept a warm smile across his face, showing no sign of remorse of losing the church, softly calming everyones souls with his soothing voice, praying like this wont be the last time.

((just fine 3nodding ))
LuLuKabuki
Mezumimi walked into the silent church noticing a single man in the room, she move cautiously towards the confeshional booth.. something told her that not matter how often she tried to repent her sins, her fate as a vampire could not be undone..

(ive never done this before is this right?)

(Yah I'd say so...)
Hizumi notices the young girl that enters the church. He smiles broadly.
"My, it is a pleasure to have you with us"
Everyone in the church turns and glances at her. Hizumi gave a nod and continued with his prayers, everyone turned to him and continued with him.
Peering out of the gaps in the confeshional.. she spotted another girl walk in, and then sit in side the church.. worring her presence would be noticed, she accidentally stared to long in the direction of the lone man... she burst forward out of the booth-
Kisara leaned back with her arms crossed looking over the church's archetecture. can't beleive they'r going to tear this place down... She thought to herself as she listened to the hyms and prayers, she remembered sneaking around one of the private church rooms and hearing one of the preists speaking of vampires. She couldn't beleive the fact that they existed...but she always had a feeling they might. She could tell Hizumi was upset about losing this place. Guess I should talk to him...I also have to find dad...
Hizumi pulls his silvery hair away from his amethyst eyes and behind his ears to make it easier to read, he continuing. He glances and smiles and watches as everyone wipes away their tears and smiles with him. He then begins to sing a song, his soft voice calming everyone. They sing with him, holding onto their loved ones tightly, singing with all hearts.

His eyes widened in surprise as he sensed a vampire in his presense. He looked quickly, side to side, still continuing singing.
Suddenly a girl bursts foreword out of a booth, startling everyone. Everyone stopped singing startled and looked at the girls direction. Hizumi raises his hands.
"My children, let's continue"
He smiles and everyone turns to him once again.
"And miss" he adds "Join us if you'd like."
His amethyth eyes looked at her softly and he continued
She looked at the girl who panicked, wondering what was wrong. Must be someone who doen't like being in big crowds...then again neither am I. She liked listening to Hizumi sing, sometimes she'd even start humming along. She looked over at the girl and gave a freindly smile.
Pausing in a stunned possistion, Mezumimi.. thought the mans face kind and she took up his offer, taking a place next to the girl who had walked in before.. Making shure all the time, to conceal the many weapons hidden in her large black coat.
She smiled breifly at the girl, who was no more than 18 or 19- and went on to watch the preist..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff