Welcome to Gaia! ::

You can be the smile I don't want
I will be the fly on your wall

User Image

Some things you might want to know!!

I am looking for a long-term role-playing partner. Role-play doesn't have to stay the same it can change but I just don't want the role-play to be sex, sex, sex. No we gotta have some loving in there to, emotional and mental before physical please. Though I am fine when it comes to that time. I am perfectly fine when it comes to there ^^

Also if the role-play gets boring or you can't seem to find anything to write about anymore then please tell me. I don't want to be dropped and we can just talk about how we can make the role-play more interesting or just make a new one. I don't bite.

When doing characters, I like to know the characters name and age at least. Everything you add just helps to create the image in my head but when typing the role-play its just easier to know the other characters name. Age is just a benefactor ^^

1. I usually am uke but i will play seke if I need to. I won't play seme, I just can't. Sorry.
2. I am literate to the point where I can write one or two paragraphs. I don't mind spelling errors i mean i try not to misspell things since i am a bad speller(And English is not my first language. Yah for trilingual!!)) and we are obliviously on a computer that has word checker (maybe) so please try to have no grammatical, spelling, or punctuation mistakes.
3.You don't have to literate but at least be able to write more or at least 3-5 sentences. I want to be able to reply good to want ever you wrote
4. Please, and i say please again, don't drop. If you decide to do drop then just send me a message saying "Hey I am dropping you blah blah blah" I can get over being dropped but ignored is just sad
5. I have a life, so that means I won't be on all the time. Also theres is just one computer for me and my family and thats just annoying. But I am really active on Gaia; I get on about once a day.
6. No godmodding

~What I like~

Bold means that I'll like to play that charrie
Gold means I am craving to play that role play
Blue means i want to try it. Second best

-Human/non-human(vampire, werewolves, angel, demon)
-jock/nerd
-teacher/student /(new student)
-best friends
-rivals
-angel/demon
-twins
-master/slave
-kidnapper/victim
-poor kid/rich kid
-roommate/roommate (boarding school)
-prince/slave(servant)
-♥♥prince/commoner♥♥
-♥♥bad boy/good boy (forced relationship)♥♥
-band member/band member
-high schooler/ middle schooler
-gay guy/ straight guy

I am open for anything. I mean it.

!!Not gonna happen!!

Twlight
any tvshows
any game related
heterosexual role plays (sorry)
yuri
any book related (maybe a few exceptions)
non-romantic

I love mostly anything and would do mostly anything so it's you that just has to speak.
Also please PM me. It will take lesser time for me to reply back if you reply on here though i would love free bumbs ♥

You can be the distance in between
You can be everything I need
you could crush me please don't crush me

Something that i have been craving is this little plot:
A little hospital that is suppose to treat the mental and crazy. But the thing is the patients aren't crazy just "gifted" in some from of matter.The hospital keeps the patients more or less like prisoners and the place is housing for their treatment and for the teens, if there are any there, schooling.

'cause baby i'm a dreamer for sure

A bit of a fantasy plot but i pulled it from a book. I think it was called the awakening or something like that. It's really interesting if anyone wants to read it.

And i won't let you down i swear this time i mean it
Need yaoi!!

BumB

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out