Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Nerd

.: 1x1 Male x Female :.

So I find my self in yet another one on one role play. Something about the fast pace of it I love. Not having to worry about others trying to find ways to interact. It's just more enjoyable that way. Less drama and it's easier to steer it int he direction desired! But it's something that is more fun and can respond to easy. I like to think that I'm fairly Lit. I can type a good amount any were from one to five paragraphs. My grammar is usually okay, sometimes depending on what's going on around me or the time of day I might make a few mistakes. I'd like to keep the Role play in PMs it's easier to track that way. Then you don't have random Joe popping up and trying to be a jerk in your role play.

A bit about me. Well I'm Rosie. I'm 23 years old. I reside in Columbus, Ohio (for those of you out of the country that's in the USA Just FYI). I'm a stay at home mom of my two kids. I have a son Jacob who's two and a half years old. He's such a handful! I also have a daughter Dakota who is 10 months old and the youngest drama queen I have ever met. I plan on going back to school once my youngest is in elementary, for right now that would just be to much to handle. I like to think I'm easy to get along with. And I'm always open to answering any questions you might have.

What I'm looking for along the lines of theme for my role play is action romance. I like to stick to things that I know more about. So futuristic ones are a bit hard for me. Recently I've been on this huge crave for Medieval fantasy and what not. Don't worry I'm not wanting to play a Princess! 4laugh So far my favorite character to play is a generals daughter or something (that works for modern time i would assume too). I really don't want to do zombies or Apocalypse. I've tried them. I may be good at them but they seem to die early. If that's something that you want to do, you have to be very good at talking me into it. So just let me know your ideas and I'll get back to you.

ALSO I only want to do Male-Female role plays. I find them more enjoyable than Yaoi and Yuri (I think that's what they are called non the less HETERO role plays). I may be bisexual and all but they don't seem to entertain me in role plays as much as a male character does. I don't care if your male or female as long as your CHARACTER is MALE.

If you want to set up bios for your character that is fine. All I ask is that I have a photo of your character in the first post. Anime. Real life. I don't care. I can and will do either. Just not a mixture in one role play (unless it goes with the plot) Also, I DO NOT do furry or Anthro. I just can't get into it sorry.

Wow That seems to be a bit much to read! But I guess the ones that have a bit more to read works better than the ones that just say "I want to role play with a guy!" So I hope to hear from you soon! You can either PM or post in here I don't care. rofl

Free BUMPS are Welcome biggrin

Note
You must at least be able to respond with a paragraph! That is 5-9 sentences! ONCE the RP has been running a good amount of time, I'm not too worried about the length of the RP but to start out It would be a requirement.

Sparkly Nerd

List more stars equals greater crave
New will be in bulleted

Show/Movie Based

Once upon a time
Reign of Fire **
Game of Thrones
Spartacus (Hbo)
Grim
Being Human
True Blood

Books

Daughters of the moon *
Sons of Dark *
Sisters of Isis *
Mediator series
Night Huntress Novels *******
Hunger games (Still reading the first book)

Pairing
My role would be Bold

Farm hand x Farm Owner
Fallen Angel x Human ****
Princess x Servant
Generals Daughter x Enemy Prince (Medieval)
Generals Daughter x Hero (Medieval)
Ghost x Girl **
Teacher x Student
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Girl ***********

More to be added soon

.: LIMITED TIME ONLY :.
n/a
MAJOR CRAVE
Historical Romance*******
Syfy Romance ********

Sparkly Nerd

Please don't vote bad just b/c what you want isn't here. Maybe I just did't think of it....

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

Sparkly Nerd

rubbertwat
(;

Love you Girl