Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

So, I guess if you're here, you're looking for a one on one rp. You might also be looking for a fancy post. You'll get the first, but I'm a plain person. No pretty pictures.

You are more than welcome to call me whatever you can make out of my username. ^.~

A little about myself? Huh. I am a private person (gee, couldn't you guess?) but I'll be more than happy to chat with you in ooC. I probably won't initiate this, mostly because I am a horrible conversationalist. Worse in real life, and that's saying something. But I have recently completed my exams and am looking for one of the very few rps I have craved for the past three months.

1.Intro
2.Limits
3.Cravings
4.Plots/Contact

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Now, limits: to be perfectly blunt, I have none. I don't enjoy fading-to-black. I don't enjoy playing in a utopia.

Now, with that said, I also rp only yaoi. That means boyonboy. Male love. Slash. //. Two men with intimate relations between them. Whatever.

And now, for the disclaimer: IF you have an amazing plot (and it must be yours, not mine) and IF you have an amazing character (not a mary sue, thank you), I may be convinced to do het. Also, with both of those, I may be convinced to fade-to-black.

Those, however, are rare and special cases when someone has managed to get me hooked enough on their character or idea that I want to rp no matter the limits of my partner. So. If you want het, or fade-to-black, wow me. But be warned! I am hard to wow. Wow-less, actually, most of the time. =D wow is such a fun word to type and say....

ahem. Okay. So that's my intro, my limits... now I bet you want to know what I rp, yeah?

1.Intro
2.Limits
3.Cravings
4.Plots/Contact

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I actually have a BUNCH of rps going on right now. So. This thread is for what I'm CRAVING MADLY. Which means, if you rp it and rp it well, I will probably be your slave for life or something. Just sayin'.

However, that does mean that my options here will be SEVERELY LIMITED since this is my CRAVE list and not my 'eh, maybe I like this' list. Comprendez-vous?

THAT BEING SAID, I do prefer some over others. The more heart 's there are, the more I like it. As if you couldn't guess that...

...........................T H E L I S T :

...........................Supernatural heart heart heart
This is, by far, what I am most craving. THE TV SHOW, OKAY? So few people have actually watched this and it is AMAZING.... but rant for another day.

...........................Supernatural: Pairings
~Dean/Castiel heart
~Sam/Gabriel heart
~Sam/Castiel
~Sam/Dean

^If you can't tell, I'm a Sam fan. I will prefer to play Sam in all of those, or Castiel (in the Dean/Castiel pairing). I also have a plot for both Dean/Castiel and Sam/Gabriel in one, so if you're interested in being one of the bros along with an angel, I will lurve you to DEATH! heart heart heart

...........................X-Men
I know both the movie, some of X-Evo, and some of the comics. I am most comfortable MIXING ALL THREE.

...........................X-Men: Pairings
~Logan/Remy heart heart
~Logan/Scott
~Logan/Bobby
~Logan/Warren
~Remy/Scott
~Remy/Bobby
~Remy/Warren heart

^Again, if you can't tell, I'm a Gambit and Wolverine fan. I'll pair them with each other and pretty much everyone else. Except Hank. Hank's a bit too close to bestiality for me to be comfortable...

...........................Harry Potter
Let's be frank: I love Slytherin. I love the idea of a Dark!Harry or a Slytherin!Harry. I also do not like the books much past book 4 (the triwizard tournament one). I thought Harry was an insufferable whiny brat all through book 5. And then Sirius died. And then a lot of people died.

...........................Harry Potter: Pairings
~George/Fred/Draco heart heart
~George/Fred/Harry heart heart
~Albus Severus/Scorpius heart
~Sirius/Remus
~Remus/Severus
~Severus/Harry
~Charlie/Harry
~Charlie/Draco
~Bill/Harry

^Okay, for the threesomes, one person will play both the twins. I enjoy playing Harry - though my Harry is, as stated earlier, often dark - but I also love Severus and Remus. If you've got another pairing not stated (CANON only please) go ahead and suggest it.

...........................Merideth Gentry by Laurell K. Hamilton
This is JUST HER MEN because Doyle and Rhys are just that awesome. xD of course, I don't think anyone really knows this series, but hey... if I've put everything else out here, I might as well do this one too...

...........................Merideth Gentry Pairings
~Doyle/Frost heart
~Doyle/Rhys heart
~Frost/Rhys
~Doyle/Kitto
~Rhys/Kitto
~Doyle/Mistral

^Threesome combinations work, too, if you've got one in mind.

1.Intro
2.Limits
3.Cravings
4.Plots/Contact

Perfect Shapeshifter

Hello dear, I have someone who would die for the Supernatural Dean/Castiel. She is my roommate and can't get t Gaia right now. But she wants to grab up that rp as fast as she can.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am merging plots and contact info, because I do NOT want to put my plots here. I will simply tell you what pairings they are, and if you want to hear the plots, pm me.

WHICH, fyi, is how to contact me. I WILL ONLY RP OVER PMS. No threads. Ever. I suck at them bigtime.

EDIT: I will rp offsite if you're more comfortable elsewhere. IM is less likely than email. Just saying.

NOTE: Unless you're a friend, my status will ALWAYS say I'm offline. I most probably am not. And even if I am, PM me! I'll reply to everyone, even if it's just to say hi back or something...

Okay, PLOTS

~werewolf
.............*male/female/male pairing
.............*older brother/younger brother pairing
.............*rivals

~prince
.............*prince/bodyguard
.............*prince/slave
.............*prince/highwayman

~neko
.............*wolfdog/human
.............*bigcat/human

~song-rps
.............*"If I Had You" by Adam Lambert (a guilty pleasure, I know)
.............*"Evil Angel" by Breaking Benjamin heart
.............*"Monster" by Skillet (or "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace)
.............*"Kings and Queens" by 30 Seconds to Mars
.............*"Hero" by Nickelback heart heart

1.Intro
2.Limits
3.Cravings
4.Plots/Contact

AS ALWAYS, I have a plot for all of these. If you're interested, PM ME.

kthnx. =D

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ryu HItendra
Hello dear, I have someone who would die for the Supernatural Dean/Castiel. She is my roommate and can't get t Gaia right now. But she wants to grab up that rp as fast as she can.

That's absolutely one hundred percent PERFECT. xD I'd love to. Tell her to just pm me, then! (btw, I am working on my reply now. I just wanted to get this thread out, as I have been building it in my head over the whole week, trying to tell myself there is light at the end of the finals tunnel.....)

AND JENSEN ACKLES SINGING EYE OF THE TIGER ROX MY SOX OFF!!!!!! xDDD

Perfect Shapeshifter

Thats fine, and yeah she is ubber excited and even more so that she gets to play Dean. She may not PM you till later tonight or early tomorrow morning. It isn't the lack of interest it is the fact that next week is finals for us so we are scrambling. Don't worry you'll get what you crave ^_^

Yeah we are uber Supernatural fans.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, if you haven't guessed, I am now done. you may all pm me and flood my inbox. =D

but, while I wait, I shall be entertaining and quote movies and some tv shows. sound good?

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"*atchew* Oh. Sorry. I'm allergic to bullsh!t."

~I, Robot

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ryu HItendra
Thats fine, and yeah she is ubber excited and even more so that she gets to play Dean. She may not PM you till later tonight or early tomorrow morning. It isn't the lack of interest it is the fact that next week is finals for us so we are scrambling. Don't worry you'll get what you crave ^_^

Yeah we are uber Supernatural fans.

Finals stink. D= I just finished mine, though, got them all done. Promised myself once everything was over I'd do this. =D good luck on your finals! and I completely understand about the whole scrambling bit. =)

Perfect Shapeshifter

^_^
Yeah its frustrating and stressful crying

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

"Watson, what have you done?"

~Sherlock Holmes

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200