Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sweetheart

This is were the profiles are going to be posted.

User ImageUser Image

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

םetails

ȵame: Dominic Hue
Ʌge: 22
Ɍole: Alpha
Ӈeight: 6'2
Шeight: 148
ʟikes: His pack, being alone a bit, sweets, people
Ӈates: Some Mutts, disobedient pack mates, the smell of fish (but he will eat it)

Ίnformation

ɖo I want to go back? : Of course, I am the alpha
Σxtra: Dominic has two tattoos. He has one on his left side which is this and on his left shoulder blade.
icture: Don't mess with me

Lunar_Nyght

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

םetails

ȵame: Veronica Smith
Ʌge: 22 years old
Ɍole: Hunter
Ӈeight: Five foot eleven
Шeight: 157 pounds
ʟikes:
Coffee
Ice Cream
Thunderstorms
The moon
Swimming
Billards
Liquor

Ӈates:
Loud noises
Bright Sunshine
Apple products (Damn things dont work)
Spicy food

Ίnformation

ɖo I want to go back? : Yes I do
Σxtra: I have tattoos down each side of my body and am looking into getting more
icture: My Wolf Form

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

םetails

ȵame: Samantha Flower
Ʌge: 19
Ɍole: Human, slightly crazy but mostly a bit normal
Ӈeight: 5’5
Шeight: 134
ʟikes: Sweets, Chocolate, Singing, Playing guitar and bass, Helping people out, Being curious
Ӈates: Bullies, Liars, Too much bitterness, People messing her up with her music

Ίnformation

Ɍeason: She isn’t much part of the crazy group, which is finding them and showing them to the world. She much of is it really real? She just want to see them and she will keep it a secret, but she isn’t one of those people who dying to pull the wolves in human skin out in the sunlight and hope they die.
Σxtra: She has a border collie name Nessie (aka Nes) .

Lunar_Nyght

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
םetails

ȵame: Avery Lee Harper
Ʌge: 20
Ɍole: Mutt
Ӈeight: 5'7
Шeight: 130
ʟikes: Music, Fighting, Romance, Tea, Meditation
Ӈates: Chocolate, Weakness, Snakes, Misting Weather

Ίnformation

Ί got kicked out: Born a wolf, Avery was lucky to survive the transformation. Strong female, witty, charm like no other, yet she crumbled at the slightest physical attack her boyfriend implemented. One day in a heat of rage, she transformed and bit into his throat, hard enough to kill. However, he survived and the risk of the pack came into light. Since she broke one of the rules, Avery has been banned from the pack.
Σxtra: Avery is a a strong woman now, feeling that no one should have to hide and be afraid. She feels that hiding the pack from humans is a sign of weakness and wants to bring on a new era of wolves into the world. However, she is alone, banished from her pack and home. Avery looks shy and sweet, but the woman is a fierce and passionate person.
icture: Wolf

I_rocks Ur_socks

Blonde and beastly's Significant Otter

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

םetails

ȵame: Lucy Edwards
Ʌge: Eighteen
Ɍole: Omega
Ӈeight: 5'5
Шeight: 116
ʟikes: Sweets
Nice people
Sunny days
Fluffy animals
Anything with lace and frills

Ӈates: Food that doesn't taste good
People who are mean
Violence
When she makes people feel bad
Storms

Ίnformation

ɖo I want to go back? : Maybe, I mean, everyone in the pack so very friendly but when you're the omega, being the scapegoat can be a bit tiresome. But if Dominic asks for me to come back, I always will.
Σxtra: She has scars and scrapes that have never healed after all the times that she has been beaten by members of the pack, or previous packs she has been in. She is very weak and frail from being a female werewolf and always being the last one to eat.
icture: Wolf form

Ranko-twin

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

םetails

ȵame: Scarlett Vilatrov
Ʌge: 19
Ɍole: Hunter
Ӈeight: 5'3
Шeight: 112 lbs
ʟikes: The Pack, The Forest, gymnastics, historical books (as in literature from the Rennaissance, Scientific Revolution, ect.), harmless pranks, banter, sprinting, play fighting, strawberries, honey
Ӈates: Unfounded arguments, violence without reason, bees, mathematics, loss of control, oranges, heavy emotional burdens, broken emotional ties, dissension in the pack

Ίnformation

ɖo I want to go back? : She never actually left, so yes.
Σxtra: Scarlett has an innately high amount of empathy, allowing her to be incredibly in tune with the emotions of others. People can rarely hide their emotions from her, but this empathy also makes her more susceptible to picking up negative emotional baggage from others, making for a very drained and tired Scarlett when this happens.

While certainly not the strongest wolf, Scarlett makes up for a lack in strength in agility and flexibility. While it is very easy to subdue her upfront, the element of surprise makes for potent ambushes where her main tactic is to use the other party's weight against them.

Scarlett was not born a werewolf, but rather bitten and turned into one.

icture: Wolf Form

Luna Kamaria

Lunar_Nyght's Husband

Dangerous Friend

10,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

םetails

ȵame: Ivory Allistair
Ɍole: Mutt
Ӈeight: 5'8
Шeight: 136
ʟikes: ~ The Moon
~ Books
~ Music
~ Running

Ӈates: ~ Ignorance
~ Stupidity
~ Needles
~ Being Restricted

Ίnformation

Ί got kicked out: Ivory was never part of a pack to begin with. She was born a twin, her twin brother Damon inherited the werewolf gene, and she was simply a strong human child. However, one night she was out playing with her twin brother. It started raining pretty hard but they hadn't seemed to care. Damon hadn't shifted in a while and ended up losing his control and turned into a wolf. He lashed out at his sister unintentionally and she fell into the nearby river. Once he regained his human form he tried to look for her but was unable to find her. He believed she died, but little did he know she had washed up at the end of the river and survived the transformation. Ivory decided not to go find her brother because she knew he would go back to the pack, freedom suited her much better.
Σxtra: She has a moon shaped tattoo on her shoulder, one she shares with her brother.
icture: My bite is just as strong as my bark.

x-Ivette-x

Lunar_Nyght's Husband

Dangerous Friend

10,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

םetails

ȵame: Damon Allistair
Ɍole: Warrior
Ӈeight: 6'0
Шeight: 149
ʟikes: -The Moon
-Having time to himself
-Chocolare

Ӈates: -Storms, specifically when it rains really hard
-Hunters
-People who don't mind their own business
-Being Annoyed

Ίnformation

ɖo I want to go back? : Not particularly, but he knows he has to go back anyways.
Σxtra: He has a moon shaped tattoo, one he shared with his sister.
icture: Stop Staring

x-Ivette-x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas