• Dressed Up 200

☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽
I can feel the night beginning
Separate me from the living.

User Image
╔═════════════════════╗
☽ ✩ Night Sky is speaking... ✩ ☾
╚═════════════════════╝

This is the profile thread for the RP We Are The Chosen.
OOC Thread

Understanding me
After all I've seen.

☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽ ☾✩☽

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
WATER

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Puppet Master: Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

My Birth Name: Mizu Naruzuki

You Can Call Me: Mizu

I Am A..And I Like..: Female and I like males.

This Element Picked Me: Water

I Am: Human

I Love: Mizu likes to sing, but she doesn't let anyone here her typically. She adores sweets. She also loves the water. She adores the night, as well, especially when it is filled with stars.

I Hate: Most vegetables, rude/cruel people, and out-of-tune music.

I Act Like: She is typically very quiet around those she doesn't know that well, but as she gets to know someone she tends to open up more. She is also very caring, kind, and sweet. She is also pretty smart and helpful, especially when taking care of those injured.

About Me: Growing up in a small town, Mizu learned how to make all kinds of ointments and medicines from various herbs and roots.

Both her parents had passed away by the time she was 10. Her father died from an illness when she was 3, and her mother passed away when she was eight, and no one was quite sure of what the cause of death was. While the people in her town checked on her, she pretty much took care of herself the best she could in the house her parents left her.
When she was approximately 5 she was told the story of The Chosen, which was when she realized she was one of them, recalling the symbol of water in the middle of her back in a dark blue. When she was approximately 7, she had begun to touch on her powers. Now, at the age of 17, ten years later, she may not be a master of it, but she is quite impressive. Now she goes on a search to find the other Chosens in the world. She leaves her town with a bag filled with various medicines, ointments, and bandages. It also holds a book on medicine. She also brings along her dog Layla.

When I Look In The Mirror: To left

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
FIRE

My Puppet Master: Draceroth

My Birth Name: Yuri Sputnovik

You Can Call Me: Yuri

I Am A..And I Like..: Male and I like Females.

This Element Picked Me: Fire

I Love: Yuri loves to hear the roar of the crowd whenever he performs one of his many acrobatic feats and only give him more energy. Loves to watch the dancing of the flames and tries to mimic them as best as he can.

I Hate: Failing a stunt, the jeers of the crowd and anyone who douses his flames.

I Act Like: Yuri is incredibly energetic, a daredevil and a celebrated pyro. Because he has succeeded almost all of his life, Yuri is confident in everything he does and is rather cocky. Despite this he gets along with people rather well and loves to hear them cheer him on to do something else ridiculous.

About Me: When Yuri was four years of age, he became sick and had a fever. However, unlike a normal child's fever, his abilities became known and he set the entire house on fire killing his parents in the process. Luckily, a traveling circus was nearby and had seen the house on fire coming to try and help put it out. They had managed to save the child but unfortunately could not save the parents. Since then, the people of the circus have raised him to the man he has become toady.

As a preteen during one of the long treks with the circus, Yuri consciously discovered his ability to control and create fire. Again, luckily the circus's pyro was there and helped him to develop his natural skill and how to use it for all purposes. Thanks to this guidance and working on this over the course of years, his circus career has skyrocketed and his popularity.

When I Look In The Mirror: User Image

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
EARTH

My Puppet Master: ADAMANT_VALOR

My Birth Name: Warren Hiryu

You Can Call Me: Warren, maybe Yu if he likes you.

I Am A..And I Like..: A guy and likes women.

This Element Picked Me: Earth

I Love: Warren has a deep love of the forest and just nature in general. He's not all that great at swimming, but he loves sitting at the waters edge and dipping his feet in. On cold nights you can always find him curled up by a fire with a smile on his face.

I Hate: Warren dislikes the cold. Though he's usually always warm, he never goes outside in winter without heavy clothes. When it comes to people, the one kind of person Warren absolutely can't stand is a person who is self-centered. Their arrogance eats away his tolerance as quickly as a flame consumes plant-life.

I Act Like: Warren is kind, if not as stubborn as a mule. His incapability to listen to others has led him into trouble on more than one occasion. Warren is notorious for his fun-loving nature and adventurous spirit. He constantly disappears into the woods for extended periods of time, and always comes back with stories to tell. Now for the bad things. Warren has a great amount of tolerance, but when he reaches his breaking point, he releases it in an devastating way. Those who know him know that he is no stranger to fighting.

About Me: Warren was born in a village almost dead center in the middle of the woods. The town was surprisingly busy and frequented by travelers. In fact, it's placement was the cause of the towns prosperity. Warren grew up meeting not only new people, but new races almost every day. Elves, dwarves, and other such species filled the streets and taverns every night. Warren's father made him learn swordplay so as to protect him from the more shady visitors. On more than one occasion, Warren was required to use those skills to protect himself and his best friend. You could say that he's had a boring life, but Warren loves it very much. He helps his father out at the forge to earn money, and gets to sit and listen to the traveler's tales at the inn. But something inside him has started churning lately, calling out to him in a familiar voice. The voice speaks of adventure and evil, and Warren awaits its arrival eagerly.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
AIR

My Puppet Master: Zakerina

My Birth Name: Lissette Rosalyn

You Can Call Me: Liss, Lissa or whatever you can come up with, I really don’t care.

I Am A..And I Like..: A heterosexual female, although not the most girly one you will encounter.

This Element Picked Me: Air

I Love: sleeping on trees, animals, star gazing, sour sweets, archery, music.

I Hate: people that look down on her, betrayal, deaths.

I Act Like: Lissette is always acting tough on the outside, showing everybody that she can survive on her own. However, once one gets to know her better, they realise that she can also be kind and caring. Although at the start she may act like she doesn’t accept you, once she opens up she will be a friend you will never lose. Lissette is very stubborn, and also has a somewhat short temper.

About Me: Her mother had always told her that she was special, that she had a destiny to fulfil, a destiny that she would found out when she grew older. She was told that there was a reason that she had a green mark in the shape of a pair of wings on her back, and Lissette had always listened and believed; that was until her mother passes away with a sudden illness. When her mother passes away, she cursed the gods for being so unfair. Her mother was a gentle woman who did nothing to deserve to meet the fate that she did, but that couldn’t change anything. Since she had no memory of the father that her mother never talked about, she was thrown out on the streets and left to fend for herself. Her town was poor, and nobody to afford another mouth to feed. For a while, she resolved to pick pocketing to survive, but then she began to learn the way of the forest. She now lives in the woods, relying on the goods of nature.

She only found out about her power at the age of ten, but she refuses to believe that she is part of some old prophecy that says that she will save the world; even if she does have a green mark on her back. After the death of her mother, she just doesn’t really care anymore. The only thing she focuses on is surviving.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
ICE

My Puppet Master: Lady Aimbot

My Birth Name: Lucille Marais

You Can Call Me: Lucy

I Am A..And I Like..: Female, males

This Element Picked Me: Ice

I Love: Excitement, using her abilities, showing off

I Hate: Boredom, wimps, fire

I Act Like: Sassy, stubborn, and head-strong. Sometimes she can be mean, and cold-hearted, but she's very sensitive and kind when she wants to be.

About Me: Lucille lived with her father, a military man, who brought her up to be a confident and strong young girl. She often had trouble playing nice with other children, and had bit of a superiority complex. Her father had always known what she was, when she was born with the light-blue symbol on the palm of her hand. He knew that she'd have to leave someday, and he attempted to train her himself. He helped her discover and stabilize her abilities, and told her of her very important role in the world. When he felt the time was right, he sent her off on her own, even though she was still very young. Lucille objected, but respected her father and did as he said. Lucille has been desperately seeking the others like her, and has been training her abilities further.

When I Look In The Mirror: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
LIGHT

My Puppet Master: iFlaash.

My Birth Name: Didyme Aliona Sousa.

You Can Call Me: Didy.

I Am A..And I Like..: Female/Boys.

This Element Picked Me: Light.

I Am: Human.

I Love: Bright and sunny days, outdoor activities, sports, colorful lights, sunset.

I Hate: Cold weather, clouds, heights.

I Act Like: Didyme is an energetic, positive girl. She doesn't get irritated easily and she will always try to make others feel comfortable.

About Me: Ever since the age of 4, Didyme has been fascinated by lights. Everytime the sun shone she ran outside and examined it with an intense and concentrated gaze. Nobody understood how a little girl managed to have such a look on her small face. Also her moods seemed to change with the weather conditions. At times of rain and clouds, Didyme's energetic personality seemed to disappear in a cloak of sadness. But when the sun broke through the clouds she returned to her old self. This abnormal behaviour was explained on her 9th birthday, when she suddenly created a circle of light between her palms. Didyme, enormously proud about her new ability, ran to her parents to show the circle. Her parents then told her about the story of The Chosen and she slowly realised she was one of them. The other small doubts she still had were swiped away immediately when she noticed a weird yellow symbol on her left hip. It was the symbol of light. From that day onwards she trained her powers with her father. At the age of 19 she perfectly controlled her powers. She was ready to embrace her destiny. So her parents helped her with collecting the stuff she needed for her trip, told her to take good care of herself and send her off to what would be her biggest adventure ever.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
DARKNESS/SHADOWS

My Puppet Master: Least_Remembered

My Birth Name: Ryan Saberick

You Can Call Me: Ry, Saber

I Am A..And I Like..: Male, Females

This Element Picked Me: Darkness/Shadows

I Love:
X The night
X Solitude
X People who don't bother him

I Hate:
X Extremely harsh light, natural or artificial
X Being surrounded by a lot of people
X Happy-go-lucky people of any sort

I Act Like: Ryan is a solitary creature and prefers to keep to himself. He spends most of his time reading, writing, or pondering why exactly it was him who was chosen for this power. Ryan is also a very soft-spoken person. When he wants something, he becomes very subtle and slightly deceptive - even charming - to get it. He is as dark-minded as the shadows that claimed him, but his heart is in the right place... Mostly.

About Me: Ryan was abandoned by his parents when they found out about his powers. They were very religious people and thought that he was a tool of the Devil. Due to this fact, Ryan is very wary of people and refuses to let them become close.

As he grew older, Ryan learned how to control his powers over the darkness and shadows around him. At first, he was wary of his own powers; he was afraid that using something that controlled something so dark would mean that he was evil. But, with age also comes wisdom, and Ryan realized that these powers were a part of him. Soon after that he embraced them, but kept away from people just in case he lost control of them.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
THUNDER/LIGHTNING

My Puppet Master: Sindramus

My Birth Name: Felix Raiden

You Can Call Me: Felix

I Am A..And I Like..: Male/Females

This Element Picked Me: Lightning

I Love: Thunderstorms, racing, women, and using his powers.

I Hate: Water (phobia of water/swimming)

I Act Like: Though he appears to be solemn or angry to most people, he is actually very laid back in his motives, but is very energetic. He is the first to make light of a serious situation, and in fact, rarely takes anything seriously. He's very arrogant and cocky, and loves to joke around.

About Me: Felix was born near the Ocean, and lived in a rural fishermen's community. His father was a fisherman, and Felix was one in training. When Felix was 13, a fierce storm swept he and his father's boat away while on a fishing expedition.Leaving their ship and ruins and the both of them stranded in the ocean. His father was old and weak, and did not survive. Felix was eventually found by his villages search-party and brought home to his mother and sister, Naomi. Since that incident, Felix has had a crippling fear of the ocean and water.
Felix had been born with a mysterious orange marking on his right shoulder, and soon discovered his powers, and began to test them and harness them. At 15, while testing the might of his powers, he created a almost deadly electrical surge which scarred the same side of his body as his birth-mark. He left home when he turned 17, and went off in search of something, but wasn't quite sure what it was.

When I Look In The Mirror: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
NEUTRAL

My Puppet Master: Carnivorous Unicorn

My Birth Name: Mehra (Last name unknown)

You Can Call Me: Mehra

I Am A..And I Like..: A female who likes males

We Shall Win! : Neutral

I Am: A Wood Elf

Look What I Can Do! : Archery, a very fast runner, excellent hearing and eyesight

I Love: Archery, being alone, tree climbing, birds

I Hate: Loud noises, large crowds, swimming, being bossed around

I Act Like: Mehra is usually very quiet and calm most of the time, and seems to dislike talking to people she's not used to. She's very stubborn and tends to get pretty annoyed when others try to boss her around. Despite being someone who's lived in the woods for a majority of her life, she seems to be rather knowlegeable of the outside world.

About Me: Mehra never really knew her parents and was raised by an elderly elf who found her as a child. She lived with that elf in a cottage in woods her entire life, and was taught to hunt and defend herself at a young age. Mehra left her cottage sanctuary when she was fourteen, but continues living in the woods by herself. She doesn't have any actual house of any kind, so she is frequently found resting in trees when she's tired. She rarely leaves the woods unless she has to.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
EVIL

My Puppet Master: Lady Aimbot

My Birth Name: Joric

You Can Call Me: Joric

I Am A..And I Like..: Male, no sexual orientation towards either gender.

We Shall Win! : Evil

I Am: Demon

Look What I Can Do! : Joric has the ability to raise from the dead people he's killed to fight for him, and also has the ability to shift his age and disguise himself as a human.

I Love: Conflict, bloodshed

I Hate: Humans, The Chosen

I Act Like: Deceptive, tricky, and manipulatively charming to those who don't know who or what he is. Very sadistic.

About Me: Joric was born a human in a small, snowy community that laid at the base of a large mountain. He had always been sort of a loner, and didn't have many friends. As a child, what he most loved to do was explore the mountains (much to the disagreement of his parents). He would trek up into the mountain and explore the caves, rocks, and cliffs. Many people lived in fear of the mountain, and many believed demons and horrible creatures dwelt there. Joric remained confident that these stories were nothing but tales created to scare and discourage children from wandering up into the mountains. On one such occasion, Joric came across a large, dark cave. Naturally curious, Joric stepped inside of the cave, only to fall into a great pit that led down deep within the Earth. When he awakened, he found himself in a very Hellish place, surrounded with horrifying creatures and demons. Joric was held there and tortured for years, and eventually made into a demon himself. When he returned to his village, he was no longer a child, and no longer held any goodness inside him. He destroyed the village and all of the people who lived in it. For centuries he caused many towns and people great grief as he tormented them. When he heard of The Chosen and what fate laid with them, he was instantly drawn to them and began to seek them out to destroy them.

When I Look In The Mirror:

Joric (True Form)
Joric(Human)
Joric (Human Child)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items