Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summery Astronomer

User Image

Created by Lovey Lovefruit

Summery Astronomer

User Image
                          In the modern days of winter, the city of New York is claimed by a very powerful and well-known group of vampires. The humble Vermilion coven drink from their most willing servants and give respect to those of lower power. However, not all the vampires are as harmless as you think. An uprising begins within the members that disagree with the ways of the Vermilion coven. Because of this, they were cast away as sinister vampires that still roam at the cover of night. They invade the territory of their former coven with the risk of being attacked by 'old friends'. The disagreement of vampires can very well start a war as the warriors of New York begin to fight for survival. . .

The Coven Vampires: These vampires are pretty much the undead rulers of the city and seek to preserve the lives of the humans within it. Only a small handful of humans are aware of their existence and willingly give themselves to the vampires. The coven often fight against the few members that decided to leave in order to pursue a more violent path in life. Sunlight and a stake through the heart will kill them.
                          The Rouge Vampires: These vampires are ruthless, and will kill with little or no remorse. They were once part of the Vermillion Coven, but didn't agree with their peaceful ways. Instead, they looked for violence and craved the feeling of taking a human life away. Sunlight and a stake through the heart will kill them.
                          The Humans: These humans are as clueless as they come about the existence of vampires. They wander the streets without the worry of being pulled into the shadows by a creature of the night. If they do discover the existence of a vampire, especially one of the Vermillion Coven, then they may be offered a place as a servant. These are the small handful of humans who are aware of the vampires existence. They willingly put themselves under the desires of the Vermillion Coven. They are, in no way, forced to be there if they do not want to be and have the option of leaving their master at any given time. It's typical that they're used for their blood, and have even been found fighting alongside their master in battle.

Main Thread

Summery Astronomer

We are accepting profiles and reserves!

Summery Astronomer

Join now !

Summery Astronomer

Come on now, let's see those reserves!

Summery Astronomer

Join Join Join

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
gonk Don't tell me what to do

Summery Astronomer

Tomthetank

u.u I'm sorry...how about I encourage or strongly recommend you to join? : D

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lovey Lovefruit
Tomthetank

It is possible, pumpkin flavored pastry's seem to have a strong effect in encouraging me. emotion_awesome

Summery Astronomer

Tomthetank
Lovey Lovefruit
Tomthetank

It is possible, pumpkin flavored pastry's seem to have a strong effect in encouraging me. emotion_awesome

-gives you pumpkin flavored pasties- enjoy.

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lovey Lovefruit
Tomthetank
Lovey Lovefruit
Tomthetank

emotion_jawdrop uh I mean emotion_dealwithit perhaps I will take a look.

Summery Astronomer

Tomthetank
Lovey Lovefruit
Tomthetank
Lovey Lovefruit
Tomthetank

emotion_jawdrop uh I mean emotion_dealwithit perhaps I will take a look.

Haha. Thank you.

Summery Astronomer

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
I suppose the hard part will be to find a famous yet not to famous person's image to steal...

Summery Astronomer

Tomthetank
I suppose the hard part will be to find a famous yet not to famous person's image to steal...

You could always try model mayhem, or LookBook :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces