Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

___ SOME PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO FALL IN LOVE but not meant to be together.

ѕ σ υ ℓ - м α т є ѕ

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e x B e s t x F r i e n d s

I Am The 》The Best Friend
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Alastair Holmes
Age; 19
Origin; London, England
Height; 5’10
Weight: 139
Sexuality; Bisexual
Hair Color; Ebony Black
Eye Color; Blue

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Born in Jolly old England he's always been a rather carefree individual. His mother a hard working librarian with a child at the tender young age of twenty and his father a well known patisserie of thirty looking to settle down; nothing was more blissful then the smell of fresh cookies and the smiles of his mother and father when he woke up in the morning. The old wives seemed to always have endless talk about how immoral it was for a man of his age to take such a young girl. His mother shunned them greatly when Alastair happened to be around the front yard forced to swallow such blasphemy towards their holy union. Life was great no matter what anyone said; he was the envy of all the kids at school and all his teacher's loved him. However, his father wanted more. He loved baking and always had but, he had learned all he could in this tea covered land; next was the land of neon signs and cowboy westerns. The USA. His mother went on and on about how he would make new friends, he would come to love their new home, and all the country had to offer. Lies!

He hated it. At the age of six he could tell the difference between a place he would love and a place he would rather forget about. He wanted to go home and if locking himself in his room would get him there so be it. He thought. His battle lasted two days and he went to school; being the new kid made him the object of interest but, it wasn't the same. Day after day continued but, along the way he noticed something. The same kid day after day following the same path home as he did to the very house next to him. Having a neighbor was normal but, he couldn't help his innocent curiosity and from that point on he put forth an effort to talk about almost anything on the way home or to school.

Thirteen Years Later; still neighbors and the best of friends.

Personality; What the hell is wrong with him? Is usually how things involving this tea loving baker's son, start. It could be climbing from his bedroom window balcony over to the neighbors to sneak in on his best friend, perching on the stone wall around his families house with the neighborhood stray cats, or even dressing in a pink nurse outfit for a friend of his; you were never quite sure where you will find Alastair or what he'll be up too.

Given that his mother is always working in the bookstore and his father has a shop on-top of television appearances; it safe to say that Alastair lives by himself spending his nights loitering at the neighbors for dinner and other night activities.
Likes;
Days Off.
Sweets.
Sleeping in.
Tea and Coffee.
Hanging out.
Video Games.
Dislikes:
Dusty Books.
Classes.
Helping out at his Mom's Bookstore.
Studying.
Any type of Homework.
Study Groups.
Fears;
Moving to another country.
Anything else?;Verse City - Make it Rock

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ DR. WATARI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am The 》Best Friend #2
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Adrian Takumi Vitorin
Age; 20
Origin; Rochester, NY
Height; 5' 10"
Weight: 166 lbs
Sexuality; Omnisexual
Hair Color; Auburn
Eye Color; Reddish Brown

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Baby of the family, Adrian was born into a dysfunctional mess with one brother dead and the other a mental wreck. He evidently had brilliant timing as his birth served as the band-aid that helped waylay some of the grief that came with losing the eldest in a terrible car accident. A hard time for the little family but they all pulled through fairly well. Adrian grew up very disciplined, his father being quite true to his own prudent upbringing. A lifestyle he never quite got to exercise with his first two children being again that one was dead while the other had been sent away to boarding school. While originally from Rochester, New York, the family moved to his mother's family home in Chicago just a few years after his birth his father having secured a better position with another company there. Being that Adrian was only three or four years old at the time he couldn't say that he missed his old home, nor had he made any real friends from day care either.

It would actually be a few years before he actually bonded with anyone being that his father was set on giving him a strict upbringing. With all the early educational enrichment classes Addy didn't have much time to spend with his fellow classmates. It wasn't until he was around seven that the pressure eased off of him and returned to his elder brother who was on the brink of entering high school. A crucial time in their father's eyes. Yet Adrian wasn't sure what to do with himself now that he actually had more free time to be a kid. After all most of the kids in his class thought he was weird at this point or too smart to want to play with them. It didn't really matter to Adrian he was use to it by now and was more than happy entertaining himself.

Yet that slowly changed with the arrival of their new next door neighbors. At first Addy hadn't really noticed the couple or that they even had a kid of their own. Though eventually he learned as his mother encouraged him to go meet and play with them. He didn't of course and spent most of his time messing around in the tree house his great uncle had built. The fact he and the neighbor kid went same school hadn't really registered considering they were both in different classes. It wasn't until the weirdo had started talking to him while walking home every afternoon that he figured out who he was. At first Adrian had thought it was a joke or something, but eventually he warmed to the other boy and they became quick friends. Addy's first and best friend. Which he was grateful to have what with the dynamic in his family shifting several years later. Being that after a number of disappointing life decisions on his big brother's part left Adrian to honor the family name and to grow to be the man his father expected him to be while Yuu ran away to Russia.

Personality; Adrian is not the deepest trench in the world, though he's a pretty well rounded individual with all his lovely flaws intact. A pseudo slacker / perfectionist he's more of the laid back kind of guy not being much one for attention (or certain people for that matter). Usually he tends to hang back letting others make the decisions preferring to watch the fireworks from afar so to speak. Of course his parents tried to make sure that Adrian was raised to be humble but dignified, always respectful, and with a bit of charm in his demeanor. Though the whole civil manners of proper society have never been his strong suit so it's no surprise that he'd picked up quite a few roguish tendencies behind their backs. Ever the cheeky b*****d that he is, Addy won't hesitate to flirt with anyone he finds attractive regardless if they like it or not. He can be quite the merciless tease and certainly doesn't ever know when to quit. Even under threat of death he can't help but indulge in his impish ways just for the sole pleasure of driving someone mad. Though normally mild tempered to strangers, with close friends he's tend to be a bit impish, brazen, feisty, with a damned fiery attitude, which makes him the warm and passionate sort, but also sharp and scorching when angered. However, despite his quick temper and tendency to become rather sassy Addy is easily calmed by those who know him well

Likes; It's not hard to please Adrian being that he enjoys the simple things like spicy foods, coffee naturally, late mornings just lazing about and most definitely his hair being played with- not that he'll tell anyone about that last part. He also loves to run, having gotten essentially addicted to it in his high school years after joining track for extracurricular purposes.

Dislikes:
As for his dislikes this list could honestly go on for miles, though most notable things that Adrian has less concern for include restrictions having grown up in a strict and structured environment. Losing or being wrong naturally are things best avoided, as well as complicated people as they are nothing but pure headaches. That certainly ties in with having to be open with others for which he also steers clear of.

Fears; Drowning, being alone, and growing up to be like his father.

Anything else?;Sirens - Zebrahead

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Isin

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e x T e a c h e r x a n d x T h e x S t u d e n t

I Am The 》Teacher
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Aiden Patrick Sullivan
Age; Twenty - Eight
Origin; Arizona, American
Height; 6'2"
Weight: 128 lb.
Sexuality; Bisexual {Hasn't been in a relationship with a male yet.}
Hair Color;Dark Blue
Eye Color; Gray

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Aiden Patrick Sullivan was born in a beat up motor home in Arizona. His parents believed heavily in the supernatural and aliens. His parents would often spend most of their time driving around following up on leads spotting supernatural creatures or UFO's. His parents have left him behind in there hast to find such creatures. Luckily the supernatural hunter's operation as a group and he would stay with one of the families until he found his parents again. He would often spend months with someone else family until his parents could be found. In spite of when they managed to catch up to his parents, they hadn't realized that he had been missing. When he was younger, he just saw it as another adventure. However, as he got older, he realized his parents were abandoning him. He would often confront his parents on the matter, but they didn't pay him any attention. After that he spent more time with another family in the group who had children.

It was with this family that he was home schooled, and it became apparent that Aiden had a talent for math and science. Aiden pretty much tossed himself into studying all that he could after all it was this or hunting UFO's with his crazy family and friends. After coming of age he just couldn't take this life style any more and started to hunt for a job. He found it difficult given no one wanted to higher him because he was home schooled. However, someone asked if wanted to further his education, and he said yes. It was the best thing he had ever done for himself; he had multiple colleges call him and there was only one that had stood out to him and that would lead him down the path of becoming a teacher. He was giving a college entrance exam and passed with flying colors earning him a full scholarship.

College life proved to be over whelming, and he chose to move into the college's dorm to get away from his family. He was often picked on because of were he came from and what his family did for a living. This caused him to hide himself farther away from people spending his time, mostly in books in the library or some other dark corner he could find to get away from mean people. He has very little experiences when it comes to loving someone. His only experiences seems to be with horny drunken girls who were looking for a good time. Aiden quickly learned his lesson messing with these types of girls as some beefy jock beat the crap out of him for sleeping with his girlfriend. Who could have really cared less about the situation but was thrilled out of seeing her boyfriend beat the s**t out of another person.

Giving its been a few years without him being in a relationship he has been feeling there is something missing from his life and is searching for that missing pieces. Having just been offered a job he has moved to the area moving into a small apartment.

Personality; Living on the road and living in a small community he has a bit of social issues. They're not as bad as when he first attended college, but he still can be awkward moments where he doesn't know what to say in a conversion. He tends to be shy around new people, but once he gets to know the person he tends to open up and enjoy's himself more. He tends to be the type of person who feels uncomfortable in large groups of people. He will brave it if he has to, but he feels out of place.

Likes;
+ Writting
+ Music ♫
+ Drawing
+ Nature
+ Animals
+ Star gazing
+ Good Food [As the saying goes a way to a man's heart is thought his stomach.]
Dislikes:
✕ Sour foods
✕ Annoying people
X People taller then him.
✕ Cold weather
✕ Early mornings (Not a real morning person)
X UFO Hunters
X His parents.
Fears;
☠ Snakes
☠ Vulnerability
☠ Being useless
☠ Dying alone

Anything else?;Did I miss something? Theme song: Oingo Boingo - Weird Science

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Yume Yokohama

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am The 》The Student
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Jace Carver Gerald
Age; Twenty Three
Origin; Paris, France
Height; 6'1
Weight: 190 (all muscle)
Sexuality; Homosexual
Hair Color;Red
Eye Color; Green (So I'm told)

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Well hello there, I suppose this is where I tell you all my deep dark secrets...if you insist. I was born in Paris, France to a farmer and his wife. Do I look like a farmer to you? Thank you! Well apparantly while my mother was pregnant with me she was involved in a car accident. I lived (obviously) but then as I grew older I started to lose my eyesight. Apparantly it was linked to the accident. So my parents were devistated learning i would go blind by age 21. And boy were they right. I lost my eyesight in my left eye by age 16 and am legally blind in my other eye. But to my surprise, I can see very few things out of my right eye, so I wear an eyepatch to help....and maybe for coolness factor. I moved to America where I went to college at some bullshit school and now, well now I am here...waiting for my so called soul mate to show himself. I work in a office as a errand boy. We deal with art too, so woohoo for me.
Personality; sometimes I am told that I am a bit cocky. More like independent if you ask me. Because of my blindness I don't trust really anyone, only because they are too nice or try to make the situation better. I'm blind people, not dead. But when it comes to the ones I love I love them unconditionally.
Likes; Dogs, Cats, Animals, boys
Dislikes: People, Pity, the Dark (ironic)
Fears; Being forever alone
Anything else?;I have a cool eyepatch

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Hikari_Light5478

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xB l a n k xT i m e r xa n d xT h e xH o p e l e s s xR o m a n t i c

I Am The 》The Blank Timer
User Image
「 the BASICS 》 ↴

Full Name; Dorian Armand McCall
Age; Twenty-Eight
Origin; Scottish American
Height; 6'3"
Weight: Not Telling
Sexuality; Bisexual
Hair Color;Black
Eye Color; Gray

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; My name is Dorian Armand McCall. I'm your average person really. I mean... I'm taller than most people and my voice isn't exactly... American. But I enjoy a good book and a nice joke just as much as the next guy. I love animals, I mean LOVE them. Well, maybe not snakes and are spiders really even an animal? What else can I say about myself? Uh, water's nice, I suppose, just not in my lungs. Oh, there's the whole... relationship thing.

I've never really had much luck with relationships. Sure I'm good looking, but once you get passed that... I mean my parents always said I was charming, but no one else seems to think so. My Mom was all for me signing up for the love device program. However, Da being old fashioned. He thinks if I can't find someone on my own then I should just be alone. I feel very different I'm not getting any older and would like to spend what time i have left loving someone and having someone love me in return. That is without the trouble of dating just to find out that person just isn't the one. Sadly Da refused to talk to me for years because of it and it hurts, but some people need help like this device. Now's my chance to find the right person, man or woman, and I will hopefully.

Which brings me to my love life the few times I managed to find a nice person I seemed to as the old saying goes fly too close to the sun and get burned. I can't handle it. I guess that explains why I throw myself at my work sometimes. You can imagine just how excited I was when I heard about this new device. I went out and I bought it as soon as I could. The only problem is that my screen has been blink for a few years now and I'm starting to lose hope.

Personality; Dorian is a strong believer in loyalty and honesty feeling they get him farther in life then lieing will. He seems to have problems with dating the right person. They often say he works to much but someone has to pay the bills. Dorian can come off a little prickly when first meeting giving a person the cold shoulder he doesn't have time to play games. He fills if the other person isn't going to try and get pass the cold shoulder they aren't worth his time. However, once you get pass that cold shoulder of his he is a big softy willing to do anything within his power for his lover and friends.
Likes;
+ Reading
+ Warm climates
+ A good laugh
+ Sweets
+ Music [ rock and instrumental being his favorites ]
+ Traveling
Dislikes:
X People who abuse animals
X Horror Movies
X Snakes / Spiders
X Cold Weather
X People who smoke
Fears;
☠ Drowning
☠ Needles
☠ Being alone forever.
Anything else?;Theme song: Ain't It Fun by: Paramore

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Yume Yokohama

I Am The 》Hopeless Romantic
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Ruvel Nolan Triska
Age; Twenty Six
Origin; Rhyls, Whales
Height; 5' 7"
Weight: 132 lbs
Sexuality; PoMo Sexual
Hair Color; Slate Grey
Eye Color; Silver

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Ruvel is a long way from where he'd began having originally been birthed in Rhyls, Whales. He was no more than a few days old when the biological parents casually forfeited the boy leaving him to the hospital where he'd just been born. No words were spoken, no note or forms were filled. They simply left with out him. Being that he was just a newborn, the boy was handed over to a prominent adoption agency where he could easily be re-homed. In the short span of maybe a month or two after several screening and interviews for potential families, Ruvel was handed over to a young American couple. They were a sweet pair, married just a few years but unable to have children of their own. With the adoption finalized, they had started the family they'd always dreamed of. Except Ruvel was only the start as they adopted two more children, an older boy of eight and a sweet four year old girl, both from a local orphanage a couple years later. That oddly enough made him the youngest out of the trio despite being their first child.

He grew up in a loving home, nurtured by their two wonderful parents who were just as madly in love with each other as the first day they'd met. Seeing that every day it was no wonder Ruvel was hoping to find that same deep affection for another as an adult. Yet it wasn't as easy as his parents had made it look. Time and time again he found himself in the grip of heartache: dumped, cheated on or simply used and forgotten. His family worried for him, especially his siblings, being the baby of the family they hated to see him hurt. Which was why when the Timer made its debut they had all chipped in and purchased him one. Ruvel hated it and didn't bother to have it put on still believing that he could find love the traditional way, just as his parents had. Of course with practically everyone owning one of those damn things now made it all that much more difficult. After all he wouldn't be their soul mate. Call him a hopeless romantic, but he hopes to find his own soul mate. With out the use of some over glorified watch of an egg timer.

Personality; Ruvel is pretty soft spoken, you could say shy even, though introverted would probably be more accurate. The man tends to keep to himself and isn't likely one to take the initiative to meet anyone new on his own having lost trust in people. Beneath that withdrawn nature however, is a rowdy childishness and potentially playful flirt. He can be rather open, genuinely friendly and mildly spastic. The man can be quite oblivious and in that there's a sort of innocence to him. He is easy to deceive and because of this can be emotionally bruised. While Ruvel is not fragile it he can be easily worked up if you know the right buttons and become extremely defensive. Though not overtly sociable with others, he is deeply empathetic to a fault so to speak. In that sense he is a self-sacrificing individual who often enough will put other's needs before his own.

Likes;
+ Colder Weather
+ Coffee Ice cream
+ Writing
+ Sleeping in late
+ Music
+ The Smell of old books

Dislikes:
- Dating Gimmicks: websites, apps, The Timer, ect.
- Mushrooms
- Being Deceived
- Movie Theaters
- Cooking
- Blind Dates

Fears;
x Roller coasters
x Being left / used again
x The idea of supernatural beings

Anything else?; Ruvel has three ferrets, two girls a sable named Brindle, the lively silvermitt Mania and a cinnamon boy affectionately called Rex. The Romantic also owns two motorcycles a Yamaha FZ09 and naturally a Kawasaki Ninja

Someone -Mike Cavanaugh Heart Stops - AFI

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ xXHarikuXx

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xI n xA xR e l a t i o n s h i p xA n d xT h e xP l a y xB o y

I Am The 》In a Relationship
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Bastian Herald Moran
Age; Twenty
Origin; Japan
Height; 6'2
Weight: 165
Sexuality; Whatever my partner prefers
Hair Color; Midnight blue
Eye Color; Indigo

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; The life of a star is short lived. Bastian was born and raised in Japan and when his talent for singing came about his parents put him in all the singing classes they could. Bastian began to enjoy singing, anything to get away from his parents fighting. Both of his parents were rich and very successful, his father was a CEO of a gaming company and his mother a actress. But when Bastian caught his father cheating one day his mother blamed Bastian. She then revealed that he was adopted, something quite unfathomable to Bastian. After the divorce got nasty his mother sent Bastian to a boarding school. At this school, Bastian found out he had a lot in common with a few of his roommates who then decided to form a band. Each could play a instrument and they called themselves Tiger in the Zoo.

The band became popular quickly and even got producers interested. Fame was short lived though. Fighting broke out among everyone in the band and they disbanded after 3 years. It wasn't until Bastian started to realize he was in love with his band mate. They had began a long distance relationship. When he got into college Bastian got his timer, curious to see if he had already met his soulmate, but when it didn't respond to him the two decided to continue their relationship, ignoring the timers they both had. He currently goes to school for business for his future career in taking over his father's business.
Personality; Bastian is the type of person to thrive in a group. He doesn't like to be alone so when he is surrounded by people he is in his element. Bastian finds lots of things intriguing, including the timer system. The most important thing about Bastian is that he has a kind heart that can't be broken. He always has a smile on his face looking on the brighter side of things, but if double crossed its like flipping a switch. When people double cross him he tends to act cold towards others, and doesn't speak to them directly. If spoken to, he will glare and walk away.

But in his presence he tends to wrap everyone in warm feelings.

Likes;
- Music
- Reading
- Going to school
- Video Games
- Movies
Dislikes:
- Snakes
- Clowns
- Spiders
- Going to bed alone
Fears; Living alone forever
Anything else?;Take a Listen

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ HIkari_Light5478

I Am The 》PLAY BOY
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Vincent Michael Lazzari
Age; Thirty-five
Origin; Detroit, Michigan
Height; 6' 3"
Weight: 180lbs
Sexuality; Bisexual
Hair Color;Black; currently has a dyed blue shock.
Eye Color; Green

「 more PERSONAL

My Life;
tab What was there to say about his past? Vincent grew up as the oldest of two children to Mr. and Mrs. Lazzari. Vincent was three when his parents had a baby girl, Samara. Samara also had black hair and green eyes like her older brother. As the two grew up, both siblings were at each other's throats for the littlest things. Samara would want to play with Vincent but they could never agree on something to play. When Vincent said he did not want to play then Samara would later pout and complain until Vincent was forced to play with her. Their relationship was strained and they classified one another as a "meanie" and "spoiled brat". However, the two grew closer when they got into high school.

tab Vincent's parents were biologists that worked for the government. He never really knew how serious their work was until Vincent and his sister were kidnapped when they were seventeen and fourteen years old. Vincent and Samara had been driving home from school, arguing, when their car was run off the road by two men. The two men grabbed both Vincent and Samara, drugged them, and took them to an isolated location. Vincent and Samara were eventually found by the police but neither of them talked about what happened that night with the police or their parents. However, what happened mended the petty wounds that the usually argumentative siblings had for one another and made them closer.

tab After they returned home, their parents decided it was time to move. The family moved to Chicago and the siblings went back to school. Vincent knew that he never wanted to feel that helpless again. He vowed to always protect his sister and Samara, in turn, kept in better contact with Vincent. Vincent went on to college to get a general studies degree and immediately worked to find a job. Rather than stay on campus, Vincent chose to go to a community college so he could still keep an eye on his sister. In between his classes, when he knew that Samara was safe, Vincent started sleeping around. After being kidnapped, Vincent never cared to let anyone get too close and was often known as being the player in his group of friends. He would pick up a girl or guy on Wednesday, spend the weekend with them in a passionate frenzy, and then be single again by Monday. It was not the most healthy arrangement, but Vincent was only looking for some fun.

tab When Samara finally graduated high school, Vincent was twenty-one years old, dropped out of college, and landed a job as a bouncer. His sister went to a college close by where he worked and would often stay the night at his apartment if she stayed late studying and had to be up early the next day. After a month of having to sleep on the couch so his sister could have the bed, Vincent just decided it was better to get a bigger apartment. He saved his money and busted his butt to get a two bedroom apartment. It gave his sister her own space if and when she needed it and also gave Vincent a piece of mind. However, the first time he brought a date home and they found his sister's clothing in the bathroom was the last time he brought a date back to his place. From that point, Vincent either went to his dates' houses or booked a hotel for the weekend. It was not worth having to explain his life story to a stranger he only wanted to do one thing with.

tab Now, Vincent is thirty-five, Samara is thirty-two, and their living arrangement has changed. Samara got the Timer when it came out and ended up finding her soulmate to be somebody she worked with. The two moved in together and were married within a year, but Vincent always kept the second bedroom for her just in case she needed it. His sister is pregnant and he will have a nephew in a few months. Unfortunately for Vincent, Samara's marriage and first born child became the basis of a bet for Vincent's friends. When Samara got the timer and Vincent did not have one, his friend's bet that she would get married and have a baby before Vincent had a legit significant other. The result? Vincent would have to buy and wear his own timer. The bouncer stupidly agreed to the wager and is now the unhappy owner of one.

Personality;
▶ Blunt tab : tab Vincent doesn't sugar coat anything. If you ask him a direct question then you'll get a direct answer despite whatever happens to your feelings. He always prefers to be honest and will often tell somebody if he finds them annoying without being prompted.

▶ Self-reliant tab : tab He's been on his own long enough to know where to put his money and how to spend it. Of course, being a bachelor also helps him to keep his money in a safe place. He knows how to do his job and does it well without guidance. If, for some reason, he were to lose his job, Vincent would have no problem finding another one. He always thinks on his feet and learns from his mistakes.

▶ Enigmatic tab : tab Even though Vincent gets around, he's still reserved and often mysterious about his private life. He does not hold onto a person long enough for them to get to know him and he prefers it that way. If a date tries to learn more about his past, Vincent is often evasive, does not answer, or uses physical attention to get out of answering the question.

Likes;
tab One night stands.
tab Pub food; Fish and chips is his favorite.
tab A sexy voice; Nothing draws Vincent faster than a voice that he wants to hear calling his name.

Dislikes:
tab The nickname "Vinny"; Samara is the only one who can get away with calling him that.
tab Clingy dates that call for a second date.
tab The duck face.

Fears;
tab Losing Samara.
tab Falling asleep at the wheel while driving.
tab Scorpions

Anything else?;
tab Samara
tab The Hard Sell

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Ryuna Bloodmire

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xP u n kx A n dx T h ex P r i s s

↺ I Am The 》The Punk
User Image
「 the↘↘ BASICS 》 ↴

☇ Full Name; Melvin A. Cruz
☇ Age; 18
☇ Origin; Fairbanks, Alaska
☇ Height; 6'1
☇Weight: 240lb
☇Sexuality; Whatever the F**k-sexual
☇Hair Color;Teal with a white highlight.
☇Eye Color; Stormy Gray

「 more↘↘ PERSONAL 》

☇ My Life; Melvin? Who the ******** names their bouncing baby boy, Melvin! This punks dumb backwater parents that's who! Born in a normal hospital from Mr. and Miss. Cruz; Melvin was a happy addition to the family. Their very first child and the start of their problems; it was long before they noticed he was different. At the age of five, Melvin had no problems reading and writing. He was smart just like his cousin Uta. At first, it was great having a son who different and better then the rest but, it like most things were short lived. His mother had high hopes for him and pressured him to become more. His father was tired of being on the back burner and saught the attention of another. His parents began to fight. His mother only pressured him more and one day at school he snapped trashing his classroom and sending several students to the hospital. He served time in an institute but, it wasnt enough to make him the same.

His parents had gotten a divorce and shipped him off to boarding school. It lasted for a year and after a laundry list of offenses he was expelled making him more and more less appealing to his parents and their new family ao, his Aunt and uncle picked him up.

It wasn't like home; they didnt have expectation and his mother had never kick the craps out of him for causing trouble. He couldn't be the same Melvin he had been as a child but, he'd managed to stop sending people to the hospital.

He managed to gain a small social life which amounted to small gang of delinquents known as the 'Crawlers'. As long as his Aunt stayed out of the loop Melvin continued to fight; there was something about letting his anger out that just loved bashing little trash talking shits in the face... repeatedly.

As for school, he still attends with the highest GPA in his graduating class. He'd always been smart and fighting didn't change a thing.
☇ Personality; Despite Melvin's less intimidating name and normal appearance; he's full fledged hot head with the criminal record to prove it. Thanks to his mother influence he doesn't do well under pressure and his quick to explode when he feels the walls closing in around him. Though, Melvin is quick to fight he is also known for having the occasional panic attack but, their quite rare and he has to be under some serious s**t storm stress.

Other then his temper and quickness to fight; Melvin has a way with his tongue and believes if you dish out, you should be more then able to take it back. He doesn't take trash talking well and even less when its about his friends or family. Although, he can be a loner in school he is very close to his aunt and uncle; Uta and the 'Crawlers' are like brother's to him and one of the few people who see him smile.

His at home like is surprising more peaceful. He helps around the house while his aunt works and watches after his uncle whole he writes. Spending hours playing games or watching action movies until he falls asleep or feels the need to get out the house. Its only at home he acts like a regular teen.
☇ Likes;
☆ Action Movies
☆ Stormy Nights
☆ Nature Photography
☆ Strawberry Milk or Shakes
☆ Inspired Clothing
☇Dislikes:
☆ Pansy Men
☆ Bright colors
☆ Early Mornings
☆ His parents
☆ Being judged
☇Fears;
☆ Guns
☆ Getting killed in some alley.
☆ His family getting hurt.
☇Anything else?;Did I miss something? Theme song?

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Dr.Watari ┊

I Am The 》Priss
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Jamie Renee Martin the 3rd
Age; Nineteen
Origin; East Germany{Prussian}
Height; 5'7"
Weight: 145lbs
Sexuality; Homosexual
Hair Color; White
Eye Color; Ice Blue

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Jamie Renee Martin the 3rd was born to, mother Pheobe Allison Marks a very wealthy heiress to a high end company. When she was seventeen she was betrothed to Jamie Renee Martin the 2nd. A company CEO, and also father to J.R.M. the 3rd. Jamie Senior and Pheobe were married on July 17th under the stars. Nine months later Jamie Junior was born, he was a very sweet baby, hardly ever cried. However he was also a very sickly child as well. He was a very sweet toddler, extremely social and helpful. His parents were always busy and couldn't always be home for him, but he never let that get him down. As a method of apologising for there absence they always sent him the best and finest quality toys. He ended up getting very arrogant over time and being the heir to one of the largest company's in the states he thinks he can do whatever he wants.

He had many love affairs over the last three years yet he never actually went all the way. If there was one thing that he kept with him it was the words of the woman who raised him when his parents weren't there. She had told him that being close was okay, that he could be close to everyone, but intimacy was something special and magical. That when you find that one person in the world that is meant for you than it will be so magical no money in the world could ever buy it. He had scoft at the thought of there being something money couldn't buy but he never became intimate with anyone. Then the timer came out and he had to laugh, you may not be able to buy love, but you could buy the device to find it. So that is how Jamie Junior bought the timer, he wanted everything in the world. He had everything, but he wanted more.
Personality; Selfish █ ▌ He has everything but he always wants more.
Arrogant █ ▌ He thinks that he is invisible because he has all the money in the world he doesn't even have to work for it.
Flamboyant █ ▌ He loves being loud, bright and in your face. He enjoys shocking everyone.
Scared █ ▌ His childhood illness has never left him and it seems to keep getting worse but he doesn't tell anyone because of his fear of doctors.
Warm/Kind █ ▌ Even through all of his flaws Jamie is very warm and kind. He cares a lot about other people, though he doesn't like to show it.
Passionate █ ▌ When Jamie puts his mind to something he doesn't stop until he gets it. He gets very passionate about things.
Romantic █ ▌ He believes that there is only one person in the whole world that was put there just for him. All the rest are just to feed the longing.
Likes; ☪ Cats █ ▌ He just likes them. He can't explain it.
☪ The Night Sky █ ▌ He saw it once, from the country and it was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He wants to see it again but on his wedding night.
☪ Money █ ▌ He never went without it, it was never tight and it has always gotten him what he wants.
☪ Anime/Manga █ ▌ Another guilty pleasure. He originally took it up because he had nothing better to do but then realised he liked it.
☪ BJD's █ ▌ Ball Jointed Doll's, though he likes them and collects them he never lets on about them around anyone except one particular maid.
☪ Clothes █ ▌ Always with the latest fashions. He loves all the new fashions and he even loves the old fashions. Victorian period was his favourite.
☪ World History █ ▌ He has always enjoyed learning about the past. He knows almost everything about where his mothers side of the family came from and he defines that as his origin. The Kingdom of Prussia.
Dislikes: ➸ Pineapples █ ▌ It is his least favorite food.
➸ Direct Sunlight █ ▌ His skin is alergic and his eyes are highly sensitive. The heat also makes him dissy and faint.
➸ Coffee █ ▌ It is too strong and too bitter. He just doesn't like it.
➸ Forced Intamacy █ ▌ He loves people and loves being close but he hates when people try to make him go farther than what he is comfortable with.
Fears; ☠ Heights █ ▌ He has a huge fear of falling so heights freak him out.
☠ Doctors █ ▌ He believes hospitals are where people go to die and he doesn't want to die yet.
☠ Being Alone █ ▌ Worried that he will never find anyone who stays with him. His parents didn't. The maids and butlers didn't.
☠ Drowning █ ▌ He can't swim.
Anything else?;Jamie was born with white hair and lavender coloured eyes, albino was the term most used. He was an only child since his mother has so much trouble birthing him. He is ill, though no one knows what it is yet. It is his biggest, most protected secret. If he had a theme song he would have to say it would be Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ lightningblade109

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xC E O xa n d xT h e xU n e m p l o y e d

I Am The 》CEO
User Image
「 the BASICS

; Emil James Hahan
Age; 25
Origin; American
Height; 6’1
Weight: 197
Sexuality; Bisexual
Hair Color; Blonde
Eye Color; Blue

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Emil had everything that was expected of him. He had a company, more money than he could spend, and a fiance. Well- he had a fiance. That was until she left him awkwardly standing at the alter. As it turned out the pressure of marriage was too much for her, and beyond Emil’s knowledge, the pressure had made her had a fling with another. She ran off with him, and Emil was furious. His reputation was tarnished, and he was humiliated. Since then, he dated here and there finding no one worthy of his time. He gave up, investing in a timer. If he was to be married- it would be the one. He would wait, knowing how much he despised waiting with a passion. yet the thought that when the time was up- he would be certain of true love seemed to be a price worth paying. (Or so he hoped)

Personality; Emil was raised to be a proper gentleman and learned to be very disciplined, and reserved.. However, there is a big difference between knowing how to have manners, and using them. Inside of Emil’s office, he is a strict, but calm and reliable CEO. Outside of his office, he is a short and impatient man. He is very stern and is not easily amused. He expects efficiency and results. He is very confident in his abilities and very decisive. He knows how to make up his mind and quickly. He prefers having a polished look and keeps most conversations methodical and brief.
Likes;
heart Efficiency
heart hot black coffee
heart White wine
heart Passion
heart Classical Music
heart Clean environments
heart Being in control
Dislikes:
X Mistakes
X Change
X waiting (For any reason)
X Dogs
X Being vulnerable
Fears; A Blank timer, Being alone
Anything else?; He is a secret Romantic~

King of Anything

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ BLACKACEDIAMOND

I Am The 》Unemployed
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Tulivarian Dresden Falor
Age; Twenty Four
Origin; Russian
Height; 5' 9"
Weight: 137 lbs
Sexuality; Bisexual
Hair Color; Sea Green
Eye Color; Green

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; One mid-evening in late autumn Tulivarian was born, but not in a hospital like many other children. Nor was he even birthed in a cozy home either, rather he came into the world on the rolling hills of the country sheltered by deep forests. A peculiar start for an odd boy. Titian, his mother was foolishly traveling so close to her term simply to see the cirque that had been wondering by her home town. Fortunately enough members of the troupe were able to assist in bringing her healthy boy into the world. Since that day he and his mother never once missed when the cirque made its annual tour. It had become tradition and the troupe was more than thrilled to see how much the boy had grown. When he was old enough they even began teaching him a few of their tricks basic tumbles and balancing things. Young Tuli learned quick showing a surprising amount of coordination and balance for his age. Though it was all fun and games, his father didn't quite agree with the whole arrangement. However the big burly man was a sucker for his wife's sweet face and simply could not deny her or the boy who look so much like her.

The years passed and with each one Tulivarian grew more attached to the circus ignoring most of his studies for practicing tricks. While he wasn't failing anything, he certainly was not living up to his full academic potential. Instructors had begun calling and reporting that the green haired male had been falling asleep during class, misusing school equipment and causing scenes. Not to mention that Tuli was sent to the principal's office for cutting class and accidentally setting part of the front lawn of fire. While concerned, his mother found Tulivarian's talent endearing on the other hand his father was not amused. Displeased with his son, he forbid the boy from the cirque and all its activities. Initially the young Russian wasn't too bothered by the punishment and did his best to comply to please his father. Yet as the weeks turned to months his patience became strained. Tuli grew restless even with the gymnastics club to supplement his desire to perform and he found himself counting down the days til his birthday. Not because he was excited for a party or gifts or even that he would be turning fifteen. Like clockwork, it was around the same time the Cirque made its annual tour to their city one which he and his mother never missed.

When the day came it was anything but thrilling. Quite the contrary as his stern-faced father prohibited Tulivarian from attending the show this year. The man remained firm on this even against his lovely wife. It was hard ground to stand but the burly Russian man didn't budge an inch. Much to the mother and son's dismay the cirque came and left taking Tuli's patience with it. The next year had then turned into a game of how to best defy his father. Cutting class, acting out and leaving at all hours of the night was just the start. By the time the Cirque came around again the family was strained to the point of divorce. Feeling guilty about putting his mother through so much, Tulivarian took her to one last show together before he ran away with the cirque. He toured all over Europe twice and even got to see his mother again though she and his father ultimately separated. In an exciting trip he made it all the way to the Americas for the troupes first international showing. However in some complex mix up, the young Russian had been left behind by mistake. Being underage Tuli was placed into the legal system and had to live with a number of foster families. Headstrong as ever, he didn't stay long with any family and ran off once more. The cirque never returned for him or if they had he was unaware. Alone, Tulivarian made himself a living of shorts, performing in the park and occasionally gracing the cafe he mooches off of from time to time and cooks.

Personality;
✔ Capricious: Tulivarian is rather free nature and being such tends to frequently change whether it be his mood, environment or opinion; its never the same for very long. In other words he's a fickle creature.
✔ Devious: indirect, roundabout and sometimes even underhanded, Tuli isn't always one to say exactly what he means. Usually its so he can get his way with out being noticed or simply put he just enjoys testing people.
✔ Selfish: Simply put, he cares only for himself, his wants, his needs, and always his way.
✔ Chaotic: Being as fickle as he is Tulivarian isn't one for organization, he enjoys the small surprises of a life in disarray. This way every day is something different, there's no routine or too much sameness that things become a bore.
✔ Overbearing: Dres can be a domineering individual when he craves attention or his attention his caught by another. He's rather arrogant and just doesn't know when to quit at times.
✔ Understanding: Despite his very many faults, Tuli isn't one to judge a person solely on what he sees on the surface. He may have his opinions but those are constantly changing the more insight he gains.

Likes;
+ Traveling
+ Untamed nature
+ Sour / Bitter tasting food
+ Photography: natural shots are the best
+ Spicy and/or Peculiar Foods
+ Airbrush art: he has developed quite a talent for it
+ Entertaining / Showing off
+ Games: preferably board games or other face to face
+ High Places

Dislikes:
- Commitment: hates being tied down
- Being touched expectantly
- Birds: such cheeky little bastards
- Milk: its only good as a cooking ingredient
- Smoking: is an on / off smoker
- Organization: Likes to lead a chaotic life
- Children: nasty little buggers the lot
- Owing favors

Fears; Lightning. Believe it or not, but Tulivarian has actually been struck by lightning. However he pretty much asked for it performing in the rain. Not the most pleasant of things. As a result his right arm has retained an interesting scar

Anything else?;Being a street performer has its dangers so it goes with out saying that Tuli has indeed injured himself. On a number of occasions he's suffered cuts, bruises, mild concussions and naturally burns. The leaf band tattooed on the left side of his neck actually covers up the worse burn he's ever received though it hasn't deterred his passion for performing. However he can be rather self-conscious about from time to time.

Impossible - Anberlin

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Isin

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xS t e p s xB r o t h e r s

I Am The 》Step Brother
User Image
「 the BASICS
t
Full Name; Marco Amir Lane
Age; Twenty Seven
Origin; Middle Eastern-American
Height; 6' 6"
Weight: 153
Sexuality; Supposedly Straight (Closet Homosexual)
Hair Color; Jet black
Eye Color; Brindle

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Marco's life certainly has been a well mapped out parade. His father was American and a well established publisher. His mother was a emergency room surgeon. They'd met by chance when he had to accompany an injured worker for legal reasons to the well funded hospital at which she worked. It certainly was love at first sight as peculiar a sight it was with her being bloodied up and snapping a man's arm back in place. They dated, married and had Marco all in one year. Yet as is the trend with these rushed marriages, love eventually waned and there was an equally quick divorce several years later. Marco's mother left them when he was four for another man who promised her things his father simply could not give.

It was three rough years juggling work and being a single parent for the publisher especially when the small boy constantly demanded to know why his mommy was suddenly gone. Finally three years after the divorce, his father met a woman who was much like himself. She was beautiful, interesting and she too was a lone parent. This time around the man knew better than to rush into a comittment. It was two and a half years later when they officially married and merged the families together. Needless to say nine year old Marco wasn't pleased in the least to have this new family. He didn't want to share his things with the others, didn't want a new mother and most importantly did not want to share his papa. He disliked the new family but for his father's sketch he behaved. He wasn't ever loving but he was at least polite and respectful. Marco couldn't be faulted on his manners but boys being boys always found ways to fight.

When he finally turned eighteen, Marco was out of that home as fast as he could. As much as he loved his father he didn't feel like he fit in very well. So as a courtesy to the man who cared for him all these years, Marco stepped out of his life removing his last reminder of the past. Looking at him, it was impossible discern he was anything else other than American. Aside from the thick black hair and slightly smaller height he completely resembled his father. Nevertheless he polished himself into an upstanding businessman and took over as publisher when his father retired as he rightfully should. Marco had completely avoided the family for nearly ten years when his father personally approached him requesting that he join them for some kind of celebration. Not being able to refuse the man he agreed not knowing it would lead to the shock of his life.

Personality; Even as a child, Marco has been a very serious and mature boy. He somewhat lacks a decent sense of humor and has instead replaced it with bitter sarcasm. Marco is extremely competitive, opinionated in his veiws, he's stubborn, hardheaded and bitingly polite. He holds himself to high standards and tends to value the proper procedures and etiquette so long as they play by his rules. Being as independent as he is, Marco doesn't take orders very well. He is truly selfish and self-centered only caring about what he wants. though he'll never admit it.

Likes;
√ Exotic Animals
√ Reading
√ Things going according to plan
√ Alcohol

Dislikes:
- Deadlines
- Taking Orders
- losing or settling for less
- Sweets

Fears;
× Heights
× Confined spaces

Anything else?; Sick Hearts - The Used

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ xXHikaruXx

I Am The 》The Stepbrother
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Devaraja "Nutty" Esha
Age; Twenty - Five
Origin; Native America
Height; 5'10
Weight: 134
Sexuality; Bisexual
Hair Color; Brownish-Violet
Eye Color; Peddle Blue

「 more PERSONAL

My Life;
Father's.... to hell with them. Nutty was four when his father left them; it wasn't a beautiful story like he died or someone killed him. No, his father found a nice woman younger than his mother and ran away with her. Simple as that.

For days his mother cried and as a child he didn't know what to do besides cry with her. Looking at him brought her pain but, she loved him. So, she started working extra shifts so, that she would have enough time to feed him and send him to bed. It was a very lonely life. Still, his mother was hurting and he had to do something so, he started working. He helped around the house or tried, he stopped crying, he didn't bother her for attention and soon his mother started to soften. It was like it his own little magic. It was probably then that Nutty developed his bad habit of acting how others wanted him to be. It was easy; all he had to do was act like nothing in the world bothered him. He made his teacher's happy, his classmates happy, his mom happy, and soon realized everyone was happy except him.

At the age of seven, he had the unfortunate pleasure of being the second son to his new family. It was a common misconception that he had been happy about any of this. He just figured it was better for his mother to find happiness and for him to find a corner or.... a older brother who was as unhappy as he was... Marco. The only oasis besides a corner he found in his life. He never once acted like he wanted to be his brother and he in return never acted as if he wanted to be related to him. They butted heads continuously and he loved it; for a moment he was sort of happy.

That was until the day Marco left; still probably the single most heartbreaking day of his life. It was the moment he was forced to take on the role as the family son. It wasn't as if he wasn't allowed to snap as he pleased but, his mother had gotten so accustomed to the perfect son that it was nearly impossible for him to do a complete one-eighty on his personality. Once, again he was the perfect child twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. It was hell. Singing at the top of his lungs in the park served as the only outlet he had for months upon months until he was scouted. The agency was Trenta something or other, he didn't give a damn. They liked how he sounded and signed him on without to much of a fight from his mother.

It was alot of faking smiling and acting like he cared but, over time he found that even if he decided to turn loose on his manger an crumble his self-esteem into the ground.... There was nothing he could do about it in fear of it ruining his image as the.... CNP or that what his stage name. C. olorful N. eko P. rince; he became known for his ever changing appearance a vibrant color palette of clothing. He was just getting used to life a a super star and he spent more time faking then he did snapping but, at this point it was better now than it had been before. Everything would've been perfect if he would have never showed his face. If he hated the family so much why didn't he just stay locked away in his cave.
Personality; He's been told he's nice, friendly, or easy to get along with. Ha. That's only because, that's what he wants them to see. His father left them all on their own; his mother worked hard but, she still had to care of him on top of it all. She was under-pressure. Nutty had no other choice... he had to grow up for her; he stopped crying and if he wanted something he found a way to work towards it. He always had good grades and tried to be loved by everyone. It was annoying as hell and made him sick to his stomach. Truthfully, Nutty hates everyone... He hates his teachers, he hates his classmates, his mom, himself. He hates it all. Why? Cause, no matter where he goes there's always someone who can't accept him as he was. Someone he had to mold himself around to deal with; its frustrating yet, foolish at the same time. Why couldn't he act as he truly was and be loved for it?

Still, even if he hates them he puts a large effort into making them comfortable in his presence which has turned into his way showing some affection towards them.

At home he tends to be a wallflower enjoying the pleasure of his own private space. Reading old books he's collected over the years and even a few mangas now and then. It tends to be better than sitting around rotting his brain away via twitter and face-crap.

For those whose gotten to know him over the years it not hard to notice his quirks. When he get pissed off he sings at the top of his lungs. If he really likes you, then he takes off the kiddie gloves and reveals a very twisted and rude side of himself. If you've decided that going head to head with him is a good option he'll rip you a new hole. If the world crumbles around you and your on the verge of breaking he'll offer up his hand.

Just as he wishes for someone to do for him......one day.... before, he self-destructs.
Likes;
-Reading
-Sleeping
-Singing
-Quiet Places
-Handheld Games
-Costumes
Dislikes:
-Idiots
-Girly Crap
-Being nice
-Acting like he gives a crap
-Rain
-Face-crap, Twitt-something or other
Fears;
-Being hated for being himself

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Dr. Watari

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xA r t i s t xA n d xT h e xB l i n d

I Am The 》The Artist
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Hector Ravensmith
Age; 21
Origin; Transylvania, Romania
Height; 5'4
Weight: 126lb
Sexuality; Whatever my partner wishes. ღ
Hair Color; Chocolate-chip Frappa Tan
Eye Color; Chai Tea Limegreen

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Born in the lovely land of Transylvania and shipped to the Americas at the age of nine; Hector wasn't your average type of kid. His father had always been a lover of the occult s**t and often left home for long period of time searching for the next piece of his collection of occult good; he had been collecting since his teens. Somewhere along the line he found his own family to be unimportant and though, his mother loved his father desperately and Hector respected him they were just to tired of being alone all the time in a large mansion with creepy good. Hector being only a child was probably the most affected after having developed a phobia of the dark and loneliness from all the creepy goods lining their over sized home and at the age of seven Hector found himself locked in his father iron maiden. Luckily for him he had always been thin a lanky so, he was unharmed but, scarred deeply in places unseen by the human eyes.

So, his mother divorced her high school sweetheart and a large portion of her ex-husbands money; Hect was given an early European vampire slaying kit by his father; before they left for America. Living in the land of the free wasn't so bad; the teachers were a pain and learning a completely different languages was like lighting a match between your a** cheeks and watching it burn but, he learned to skateboard. s**t was tons of fun. By the time, he started high school he had completely settled into his life until, some of his Jocks decided to take their joke to far locking him in a supply box in the art storage closet. If was so dark and ******** he thought he would die but, the first to arrive was his teacher Mrs. Wales. God, she was the best ******** he had ever had. He couldn't help it after finally getting out of the dark place he needed to feel like he was alive and she wasn't as unwilling as he had thought she would be. So, he passed Art with flying colors and his slutty-like nature bloomed from there. Along with a very reward and new understanding of art culture.
Personality;
Hector's your typical cool cat; he loves hanging out getting a few drinks but, when drugs get involved he will usually take the high road. He had seen how ******** up drugs will make an idiot overtime and he wants to live a long hump filled life. He's always careful in a moderate manner about the people he jumps into bed with but, just like his father he does have his creepy moments. That being the decor of his apartment; a black and red vertical strip wallpapering, coffin couch, black elegant chandeliers, his large Victorian canopy bed with black drapes, and even his vampire slaying kit. To some its creepy; to others it sexy as hell. Not like he can't make up for it in bed. He's a complete flirt but, not an a*****e about it.

Still every so often something will happen to bring out his old habits; though he isn't as afraid of the dark as he used to be if you lock him in a dark place he will start to hyperventilate before eventually passing out. If he's alone he'll make it threw the night but, he will be quite the jumpy bee if you come by for a surprise visit. He loves horror objects but, he can't help the deep rooted problems that came before.
Likes;
☣ Sex, Sex, and More Sex
☣ People who spoil him
☣ Skateboarding or Roller skating
☣ Occult and Vampire crap.
☣ Horror Movies and Haunted Houses
Dislikes:
☣ Going to bed alone
☣ Drugs. (Not his thing except for good ole Aphro.)
☣ Sleeping for money
☣ Commitment
☣ Bad Sex
Fears;
☣ Getting killed by one of his partners.
☣ Being alone again.
Anything else?;
Ignite. Gasoline.

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Dr. Watari

I Am The 》Blind
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; A'treyu Vincent Galand
Age; Twenty-six
Origin; American
Height; 5' 8"
Weight: 151
Sexuality; Unsure / Demisexual
Hair Color; Brown Black
Eye Color; Gold

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Atreyu wasn't always blind, he was born perfectly healthy and lived a happy life with his parent and older sister. A bright boy with a bright future, he excelled in his academics earning his way into the GATE program in elementary school and honors classes during secondary studies. It was during his course in middle school that Trey also developed a love of sports with a particular passion for baseball. He was a pretty fair hitter at that, not the most talented, but what did it really matter when all he really played for was the thrill of the game. Of course most of that was lost to Atreyu when his vision went.

It happened his sophomore year of high school, a complete accident just some boys doing what they do. Goofing off and being reckless. Trey and a few of his baseball friends were having a pissing contest of who was the better hitter out of all of them. He doesn't remember much of what really happened only that he'd been cracked in the skull by an aluminum bat moving at full force. The blow had hit him hard enough to cause some severe damage resulting in some internal bleeding and most definitely a concussion. When he woke up in the hospital the first thing he noticed was how fuzzy his vision was. While the doctors were concerned they were only able to monitor it having no precise diagnosis for what could be the specific cause.

From there Atreyu had to endure watching the world he knew fade into virtual nothingness in a matter of day. It was a soul gutting process one that left the once vibrant young man defeated and hallow. Life became a pity parade and for a while he stopped trying too depressed to even so much as drag himself out of bed. It was like that for a while until eventually he carried on finishing high school with subpar grades than he'd previously achieved, but it was enough. From there life went as one would expect for a blind person to be, lots of people thinking less or feeling sorry for him. Still he found himself an office job that didn't demand much in his opinion, but paid great.

Personality; Spending a few years -and what will be the rest of your life- blind can really change a person. Trey went from being a boisterous socialite, to a bitter hermit so to speak. He's not overtly fond of large crowds finding the noise to be deafening as well as- well crowded. Generally he'll keep to himself if he can help it since most people talk about nonsense he doesn't know about usually television shows or movies. Trey is also fiercely independent and insists on doing everything himself getting extremely irritated or upset when someone tries to help. It goes without saying that he's also very skeptical of people finding it hard to really trust anyone he hasn't known for a while having been the butt of one too many pranks/jokes/pity parties. Not one for messes, Atreyu is always very organized having everything in it's place which makes him great at his job albeit a little OCD. He's also impatient, insecure, possessive and strangely intuitive.

Likes;
√ Smoking
√ Coffee
√ Sleeping in
√ Organization
√ Dark chocolate
√ Staying up late

Dislikes:
x Public transportation
x Spicy food
x Being singled out / criticized / Pitied
x Messes
x First dates
x Water

Fears;
◎ Being more pitied than loved
◎ Drowning

Anything else?;N/A

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Grey_skye

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xP o r n s t a r xA n d xT h e xN e t s t a r

I Am The 》The Porn Star
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Kale Benji Tsukyom
Age; Twenty One
Origin; France
Height; 5'6"
Weight: 160lbs
Sexuality; Homosexual
Hair Color;Sky Blue
Eye Color; Blue

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Kale was born in France and spent most of his life there. It wasn't until his parents got a divorce and his dad took him to the US to live that Ikki started exploring the darker side to life, adult videos. He found that he liked the ones mostly male on male. In high school, he brought his boyfriend home and things got a little hot and heavy in the bedroom which resulted in full on mind blowing sex. But they didn't get to finish, Kale's dad walked in and beat his boyfriend up. Ikki had tried to stop him but his dad only kicked him out of the house calling him "homo" and other mean things. When Kale was on the streets he heard of people his age getting into porn and decided to give it a try. His first video was a success and he kept coming back to do more.

His friends and him were out one night and he decided to get a timer, especially after his 'manager' thought it would be a good way to go and show the industry that he was also just another guy. In his private life, Ikki has never had a boyfriend except the one from high school and wishes he could, that was his reason for getting a timer, to have something more than just a good ********. He likes to attend forums held by netstars, thinking that since they are both on the same boat it could make him feel a bit better.
Personality; Kale is a laid back individual who goes with the flow. He has his own way of doing things and doesn't like to deviate from the plan. He is well organized and a great actor. Kale doesn't speak his mind much but when he does it comes from a special place in his heart.
Likes;
<3 Love
<3 Sex
<3 Making Videos
<3 Going to the bar
<3 Chocolate
<3 Romance
Dislikes:
X Being stopped in public
X Sour food
X Clowns
X Meaningless tasks
X Cats
Fears;
- Clowns
- Spiders
- Snakes
- Being alone forever
Anything else?;Has a tattoo under his left eye of a spade, his stage name is "King of Spades".

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Hikari_Light5478

I Am The 》Netstar
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Chris Evan Marks
Age; 19
Origin; San Diego, California
Height; 5'7"
Weight: 154 lbs
Sexuality; Homosexual
Hair Color;Black
Eye Color; Bright Blue

「 more PERSONAL

My Life;
Chris was born on the West Coast, in San Diego. His parents were well-off; his mother was a comedienne working her way up through the system, and his father was an engineer and architect. Between both of them, the family easily had six-figure earnings. Chris was an only child, and as an only child, one would think that he'd been spoiled rotten, but thankfully, he had been spared that fate thanks to the public eye being on his mother and the tabloids getting ready to write anything nasty about the way she reared her son. Since his father was out making blueprints for new buildings or assisting in the building process himself, Chris was often left home with his mother for most of his time as a child. Chris was a precocious child; he was walking at two, talking in semi-broken sentences at three, and reading at four. He was put into a standard elementary school in San Diego where things seemed to go well right from the get-go. Teachers were impressed that he was already reading before kindergarten, and his cheerful attitude made hearts melt and aided in making friends. Things seemed to go smoothly until fourth grade, when he had his first run-in with disciplinary forces. What happened was that someone began spreading a rumor that Chris had turned down a girl when she tried to give him a flower, which culminated in a fight with the boy who started the rumor. From that day on, Chris wanted to make sure that a rumor like that would never appear again, but to his misfortune, another popped up at the beginning of middle school. This time, the rumor was that he didn't like girls because he was homosexual, so to dispel the rumors, he made a conscious effort to date girls and have girlfriends throughout middle school. Needless to say, though the girls enjoyed the attention, he didn't enjoy the process at all.

He was able to keep the charade up until high school, when he started becoming aware of cute guys in his class. The first time he'd ever felt anything for a guy was when he was forced to stay late after school to make up a gym class and caught a glimpse of a guy from the soccer team getting changed. Of course, the two played it off like it was an accident when Chris was caught staring, but Chris would come to realize later on that it wasn't an accident that his tastes were the way they were. By sophomore year, he'd had multiple experiences like that where he'd see a cute guy, stare at him for a time with a longing look in his eyes, and have to be snapped out of his stupor by someone in the vicinity. His gaze, though mostly aimed at the soccer players, also started drifting towards some of his childhood friends who defended him in elementary school when the first rumors spread. After sophomore year was over, he realized that he couldn't keep lying to himself. He first came out to his friends as bisexual, but later realized that saying that was also a lie, since he never really felt anything for any of the girls he tried to date. After much introspection, he finally realized that he actually was gay.

It was during this dark time in his life that Youtube first came into his life. A friend of his introduced him to Tyler Oakley's channel, and Chris was instantly hooked. He came to love Tyler's sense of humor and easygoing persona, but he also respected his no-nonsense attitude towards being positive and spreading positivity. It was through Tyler's videos that Chris gradually learned to love himself and stop caring about what everyone else thought. After about a semester of getting through the tough times with Tyler Oakley videos, Chris decided that he wanted to do something similar so people like him wouldn't crash and burn in life like he did. So he started his first Youtube channel, CMarks34. On this channel, he did one-man comedy sketches along with monologues about life and pep talks for people going through tough times. One day, a video of himself giving a pep talk to people taking final exams circulated around the social media world of his school, and people in school started noticing him in a more positive way. He'd even gotten some of his former naysayers including the boy who spread the first rumor in elementary school on his side. After junior year, he'd gathered a local fandom with his schoolmates which made for about 120 subscribers. People only continued to share his videos as he went through senior year. In the fall semester, he doubled his subscribers and even had shoutouts from other Youtubers who were following his work. That semester culminated in him making a coming out video in December, where he explained the messy rumor situation that plagued a great part of his past and officially revealed that he was gay. This was his first video to break a million views. It also pushed him past the 10000 subscriber mark, and it even earned him a shoutout from his hero, Tyler Oakley. It was at this point when Chris decided to take his work on Youtube even further than he did before. He opened accounts on Twitter and Tumblr, and made an official Facebook fanpage for his channel.

The spring semester was probably the hardest semester he'd ever had in his school experience, since it had him dealing with new online responsibilities like building on his following and keeping up with new ideas for his videos as well as real life responsibilities related to getting into college. He ended up applying to University of Chicago and got in. By this time, his channel was coming into its own. Though the one-man sketch shows still went on, he mostly did life advice, motivational speech, and some vlogging. His subscriber count on Youtube was climbing as he released more content, reaching 100000 by the time of his graduation. His graduation ceremony was flooded with fans from California, and he was asked by the salutatorian to make a speech. After the graduation ceremony, he had an impromptu meet-and-greet with the fans that attended the ceremony, and he received so many gifts that he had to have a friend of his bring some of them to his home in her car. His unplanned graduation speech was also made into a video, which garnered just as many likes and views as his coming out video had within the first few days of its release. In the summer, he took a road trip with his friends to Las Vegas, the entirety of which he vlogged. This trip resulted in his travel/vlog channel being created.

Chris's first year of college was the first experience he had with school that was wholly positive. A lot of his fans attended the university, which made him the equivalent of a celebrity in that community. He even crossed the 1000000 subscriber mark during the fall semester. However, it was when he realized that he had one million subscribers that he started to question his career path. He knew that he'd get a lot of money out of becoming an architect like his father, but he didn't think he'd be happy like that. Then, someone recommended he become a Youtube Partner, which got him thinking about Tyler Oakley and what he did with his life. By this time, he'd been subscribed to a slew of other Youtubers, and he saw the great things that they were able to accomplish outside of just making videos. Ricky Dillon and Troye Sivan went on to start up musical careers, Superwoman was a rapper, Zoella had her own beauty products, and Mamrie Hart and Grace Helbig made a travel series. Thinking of all the great things he could do with that kind of work was what inspired him to drop out of college and fully pursue a career as a Youtuber. Following his last final exam, he got all the paperwork to leave the school and the proceedings required of becoming a Youtube Partner done, and left the school to chase his dreams. Upon moving out of school, he got an apartment in the city and started taking dance lessons to expand his hobbies.

During his first year of being a Youtube Partner, Timers came out onto the market. Seeing this as a great opportunity, Chris was one of the first people in line to get one. Due to his relatively new status in the Youtube world, he couldn't secure an interview with anyone who worked on the Timers, but he did get to interview a lot of fans instead. The year the Timers were brought to Chicago was also the year he started up a weekly hangout livestream at his apartment. He called the afternoon session Chris's Corner, where people could type their questions into the stream chat or tweet him a question with the hashtag #AskChris, and he'd answer them to the best of his ability. Once the majority of his younger fanbase left the stream for their bedtimes or homework, and more people his age and slightly older were coming on in the evening and night, he'd designate that time as Adult Swim, where he'd open up his topics to more adult things like dealing with various troubles within the personal or family sphere, coming to terms with oneself in various ways, but as he kept hosting the streams, the most popular topic he was asked to talk about was sex advice and just sex in general. After a while, the Adult Swim portion was lovingly labeled as "Sexytime" by the fans that attended that part of the stream. After a couple experimental streams, the name stuck, and Adult Swim (a.k.a. Sexytime) started getting its own announcement on his Twitter feed. He's been having the time of his life living his dreams, and he hopes that the Timer he bought on opening day would help him find someone to share his crazy life with.
Personality;
Chris is a cheerful guy who just loves living life. He doesn't take himself too seriously, but still has personal insecurities that he hasn't quite grown out of. He's usually pretty straightforward about what he wants and likes and draws attention to things when they go wrong. Though he appears to be more sociable on-camera, he's actually quite shy when meeting new people. Since he's relatively new on the Youtube stage, he doesn't have many friends in the community or outside of it. Because of the unpredictability of fans, he often approaches friendship a little hesitantly, since experience has made it such that he's never sure of when someone truly means the nice things they say to his face. He always tries to look for the best in people and give multiple chances for redemption, but even he has his limits.
Likes;
Youtubers
Making videos
Dancing
Livestreaming
Cream soda
Honesty
Dislikes:
Basic bitches
Trolls
Spam (both the internet term and food)
Fake fans
Homophobes
Fears;
Getting hacked
Rabid fangirls
Scandals
Spiders
Anything else?;He's quite nimble and flexible and naturally gifted in dance. His theme song is Express Yourself by Madonna.

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xH o s t xA n d xT h e xF o r e i g n e r

I Am The 》Host
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Shy Silva
Age; Twenty - Two
Origin; South Africa
Height; 5'8"
Weight: 154
Sexuality; Demisexual
Hair Color;Black with purple stripe
Eye Color; Light purple

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; I was born in South Africa, but that was only one stop on the road in my life. Both of my parents had a love for digging up the past. My mom is an archaeologist while my father is a paleontologist. They were often on the move and never spent more than a few years in any given place. So from the time I was born, I had traveled the world with my parents taking turns to take care of me as I grew. I was home schooled for most of my early life.

When I became a young teenager, my parents sent me to a public school so I could interact with others my own age. School was a major adjustment, and it didn't help that I was always jumping from school to school. It was always sad to make friends and then leave them so quickly. Keeping in contact thought letters while traveling to new and exotic places made up for that.

It wasn't long before I was heading off to college. I was excited when I was told about the Host program and I jumped at the opportunity. College life wasn’t the best anyway. All that studying and staying in one place really started to get to me after a while. I felt like I was missing something, and my childhood love for traveling came back into my life in the forum of the Foreigner.

If someone asked what the most memorable place for me would have to be Greece. Who wouldn't love the home land of the gods and goddesses of old mythology? It was as if history was built into the very walls of all the old, crumbling, cities. I felt at home among the the old art and dusty tomes. Other than South Africa, and America, Greece was home for the longest time out of any other country.

Personality; I'm pretty easy going and I love to learn. I can often wander around in my mind and have a bad habit of reading when I should be paying attention. I like to travel, but I love coming home and telling everyone where I've been and what I've seen.

Likes;
✙ Mythology
✙ Star Gazing
✙ Mint Green Tea
✙Traveling
✙Sleeping in late
✙Instrumental Music
✙Reading
✙Writing letters
✙Talking to parents
✙Making new friends
✙Telling others about my adventures
Dislikes:
✘ Mean / Nasty People
✘ Super Spicy Foods
✘ Camping
✘ Letting Others See Him Cry
✘ Traveling long distance by car
✘ Horror Movies
Fears;
☠ Needles // Going to the Doctors/ Hospital
☠ Settling down in one place
☠Death of my parents
☠Dying alone
Anything else?;Did I miss something? Theme song? Men At Work - Down Under

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Yume Yokohama

I Am The 》Foreigner
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Nikkos Cyril Balli
Age; Nineteen
Origin; Athens, Greece
Height; 170.68 centimeter
Weight: 74.84 kilogram
Sexuality; Pansexual
Hair Color; Off Black
Eye Color; Amber

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Like most Greek babies, Nikkos came into the world with a lot of family around and tons of food. The Balli family had always been passionate about food, so much so that his family has a small family restaurant in Athens Greece. It had been in their family for many generations and someday he’d be expected to work there once he was tall enough to reach the counter top.

At a young age, Nikkos mother began to teach him everything she knew about cooking, which he loved and took to immediately. He was a cooking prodigy or at least that was what his mother called him anyways. Nikkos enjoyed helping out in the kitchen, and cooking with his mother at home. However, his favorite part had always been eating what they had cooked.

When Nikkos was ten, his father had passed away in a drunk-driving accident, which wasn’t his fault. His death devastated his family and left his mother an emotional train wreck. From that day on, Nikkos promised to take care of his mother no matter what happened, which is something he is still doing to this day. Since the accident, Nikkos took on a job at the restaurant in order to help his mother out whenever he wasn’t in school. He always a hard worker when his mother was around, though he slacked off the moment he was left alone. He hated washing dishes and waiting tables, even though those were both big parts of working in a restaurant.

Once he turned fifteen, Nikkos was scarcely seen around the restaurant. Instead, he had gotten into the bad habit of hanging out at the beach with his friends and even partying late into the night with them. He even went ahead and got a fake identification so he could sneak into clubs and start drinking. Nikkos normally passed his bad behavior off as a way of pleasing the pagan god Dionysus, which only got him in more trouble with his family.

In order to keep her son out of trouble, his mother sent him to culinary school as soon as he was sixteen years old. Nikkos did well in his studies, only because of all his lessons his mother gave him as a child. He was even given a chef job in his family’s restaurant when he wasn’t in class. However, he still found time to party and soak up some sun whenever he got the chance too.

After studying in Greece for three years, Nikkos thought it might be a good idea for him to learn how to cook other cuisines, and what better place to learn that then in the United States of America. Nikkos applied for an exchange program that was given through his university, and was accepted to study abroad. He would be living with an American host whom would help him with his adjustments to the states. Nikkos was excited about his opportunity, not only because he’d be learning how to cook many different dishes, but would also get to see how they partied over there.
Personality; Nikkos personality is actually pretty easy to read. Like most Greeks, he is a loud, proud, stubborn person that doesn’t mind speaking his mind whenever something is on it. Usually, he is a relaxed, happy go lucky person that just wants to have a good time. He is openly flirtatious, and enjoys the company of many people instead of just one person. The more the merrier or so he thinks. Although there are a few moments when he’ll actually be serious, like when he is cooking. During those times, he is focused on what he is doing. However, it doesn’t take a lot to distract him from those things. His carefree life style makes doing some task take forever. Nikkos is also a very deep thinker, which makes him enjoy things like classical theater, art, and philosophies.
Likes;
xx★ Greek Mythology and stories
xx★ Cooking and Eating Greek food
xx★ Partying & having a Good Time
xx★ Being around water
Dislikes;
xx▽ Serious People
xx▽ Burnt food
xx▽ Be away from water too long
xx▽ Doing Dishes
Fears;
xx✘ Something happening to his mother while he is away
xx✘ Spiders
Anything else?;xxSlow Downxx

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Non-adult Situation

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xH a c k e r xA n d xT h e xI n v e s t i g a t o r

I Am The 》Hacker
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name;Adrik Lovelle
Age; Nineteen
Origin; New York, New York
Height; 5'6
Weight: 135
Sexuality; Gay
Hair Color; Silver
Eye Color; Green

「 more PERSONAL

My Life;
Well, let's see, We should start with the perfection of Adrik Lovelle's birth. Is it wrong to say, that though his mother and father are his parents, that another woman bore him? She carried his mother's eggs and his father's soldiers. Adrik's parents had much money to have this done, it's called a surrogate. While he was his mother and father's blood, but his mother didn't want to hurt her perfect body by carrying a child. They had only Adrik, because he was the son they wanted. He was produced only to be the inheritor of his father and mother's estate when they passed. Adrik was never really wanted just for the purpose of being a child. He was born as an investment rather than out of love or caring.

Adrik grew up as any other kid, so he thought. He had nanny's and butler's. He was waited on hand and foot, he always had anything he could ever want. He grew up thinking that everyone's parents were this way. They were never around, and lived in separate rooms. Adrik grew up the perfect son in his mother's eyes. While his father had a different opinion. He had married his mother out of business, rather than pleasure. His mother's father had been an enormously wealthy and powerful man. When he passed on, his wealth would have gone to his son, but his son had perished when he was a child, of a disease that people still don't know exactly what it was. Adrik's mother obtained his wealth, and his father chose to marry her to combine the families and make a powerful empire in the United States Corporations. It was a smart choice, uniting the powers. They were a monopoly of the business world.

Adrik was never too sure if his mother and father ever slept together. They both would have their lovers. His mother had gotten her tubes tied to make sure she would never bear any child and ruin her perfect body, but his father didn't really care. Any woman he impregnated he made get an abortion. It was horrible in both Adrik's eyes, and his mother's. With his parents never around and the money to buy what ever he wished, his interests of technology and computers grew. Anyway, Adrik became a teenager with these kinds of parents, and he thought everything was perfectly normal. He had private tutors, so he didn't really know the outside world. When Adrik turned sixteen, his father and mother got into a fight. It was on his birthday in fact. His father wanted to divorce his mother to marry one of his mistresses, because he actually loved her. Adrik's mother wouldn't have it. He spent that day hacking into his father's bank account to transfer the funds into his own backup server. Of course, He had done the same to his mother's and with that indulged in some of the most expensive technology one could afford even going to purchase a 3d printer as a way to make access cards.

Adrik achieved his high school degree from his private tutors when he was seventeen and immediately started college. He stayed living at home, at his mother's request, and went to the prestigious University. He went through it easily, cheating when he needed, and even going as far as to hack the school servers to change his grades. That act was the final straw as his father refused to allow him in his own home, however the joke was on him. Adrik never slacked on his hacking nor outsourcing his parents banks account to get what he needed when he needed it. Of course, his outsourcing only lasted a year before his father stepped up his protection on the accounts. Adrik was well off, but by no means as well off as his family still his small hack on his father's accounts did bring in a little money here and there. Mostly whenever his father would purchase something Adrik's hack would steal him just a couple bucks that would show as shipping charges or processing fees. Adrik became rather good at his hobby and even went on to move to Chicago in an attempt to find a job that would actually allow him to use his skills. Of course after a while Adrik turned to tricks or as others called disturbances. He played around with some of the city's computer systems nothing serious like robbing a bank just triggering LCDs to display small messages to some of his friends to prove he could do what he said he could. Adrik hasn't been able to find a job that allows him to use his computer skills and instead uses his skills to get money by doing odd jobs or hacking profiles.
Personality;
Adrik is downright independent. He believes he can do anything himself, he doesn't need anyone's help either. Adrik doesn't believe in weakness, so when he finds himself in a tough position, he always comes out fighting. Adrik usually only does something if it benefits himself. He's grown a bit cold hearted, his biggest fear being to be hurt again. Lately Adrik doesn't do anything for anyone but himself, and that gets him into trouble quite often. Adrik makes the wrong choices at the wrong time, and despite his independence, he finds himself in situations in which he needs saving. Prideful and stubborn, he never lets anyone help him in those situation, so more than once he's found his head on the line.
Likes;
Caffeine
Late Nights
New Code Sources
Mind Games
Word Play
Sweets
Parties
Dislikes:
Being Controlled
Long Hacks that end with no access
His Pranks being spoiled
Getting Caught
Losing a Job
Fears;
His systems crashing
His timer setting him up with someone dull
Anything else?; Glitch Mob - Our Demons & Zomboy - Bad Intentions

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ ZombieStardust

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xG a m b l e r xA n d xT h e xL o a n x S h a r k

I Am The 》Gambler
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Hunter James Davies
Age; Twenty-One
Origin; America
Height; 5'8''
Weight: 160lbs
Sexuality; Demisexual
Hair Color;Jet Black
Eye Color; Blue Gray

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Ever since the Davies’ found out that they were pregnant with their first baby, they couldn’t have been more excited about the news. However, when they looked at their busy life in the big city, they couldn’t imagine them raising a family there. So the pair packed up everything that they owned and moved to a nearby suburb, where they could still be close to the city without the danger of living down there.

As months passed by, the coupled spent almost every day preparing for the arrival of their new son. Whether it had been painting the nursery or going to Lamaze classes. They thought they were ready for him, yet just when they let their guard down for a moment, his mother went into labor on a stormy May night. After getting to the hospital, and many strenuous hours later, Hunter James Davies was brought into the world.

While he was still a toddler, Hunter would always find a way to get into trouble in one way or another. If he wasn’t climbing up on something high, he was playing with something he shouldn’t have been. His adventurous side worried his parents a lot, mostly because neither of them were risk takers like their son. It also made them wonder if they were doing an awful job raising their son.

Growing older, his adventurous side had only doubled from when he was a toddler. Instead of just doing childish stunts like climbing up the slide backwards, he was now jumping off the top of it to see if he’d get hurt or not. He also developed a liking for high-risk games like marbles or dodge ball at recess. Hunter also would make bets with the other children that he would do things that other children wouldn’t, which normally only got him into a lot or trouble with his teachers and parents.

Hunter’s bad behavior of betting and doing dangerous dares had only gotten him into more trouble as he became a teenager. His games of high-risk taking had turned into a gambling addiction, which was wracking him up quite of bit of debt among his friends. Although, he knew he was unlucky, Hunter could never turn down and game of poker or making bets about school sporting events. His losing though, usually lead to him losing friends or worse getting beat up for that person’s money.

After high school, Hunter started attending college in the city. However, that didn’t last for long. He began using the money his parents were giving him as the funds for his gambling addiction, which caused him to be cut off from his family all together. Once that had happened, he dropped out of college and started taking on any job he could get his hands one. It was hard for him to keep a job, since he normally was fired for stealing.

When he was really down on his luck, Hunter started borrowing money from a loan shark just so he could keep his studio apartment and pay off some of his debts that were threatening him. He borrowed more and more money from the loan shark, but he never thought about the risks of borrowing money from the man or realized what the interest of his loan could be either.

On Hunter’s twenty-first birthday, Hunter’s parents had given him a timer for his present. They told him, that they were hoping a girlfriend would help him break his habits of gambling and doing crazy things. Although, Hunter never showed interest in dating, he took the device just to make his parents happy. After all, he knew that with his luck he’d probably never run into his soul mate, so there wasn’t anything he really needed to worry about.

Personality; There are several sides to Hunter’s personality. Yet the biggest part of him would be his unlucky nature. Ever since he was very young, Hunter has always never been in lady luck’s favor. However, that never stopped him from trying. In fact, it made him very stubborn and determined about winning. He is also very superstition when it comes to lucky items, and ever carries around a lucky charm just to hope to change his bad luck, which it never does.

From all his years of gambling, Hunter has become a good bluffer, even though he never wins. He often lies about most everything as a way to protect himself or make his life seem a lot more interesting than it really is.

Another side of his personality is that he is very adventurous. He is always willing to try new things and never is closed mind about anything. He can also be very charming and fun when he doesn’t owe that person money, and if he does, Hunter turns into a total jerk and will go out of his way just to avoid them.

Likes;
xx❥ Gambling - mostly poker
xx❥ High Risks Things
xx❥ Drinking
xx❥ Lady Luck & Lucky Items
xx❥ Money
Dislikes:
xx✔ Giving Directions
xx✔ Losing
xx✔ Rap & Country music
xx✔ Being out of money.
Fears;
xx✘ Dying Old
xx✘ Big dogs
Anything else?;Hunter possibly owes everyone a little bit of money.
Theme song ♫【GUMI】Poker Face ♪

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Non-Adult Situation ┊

I Am The 》The Loan Shark
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Lorcán Kainan O'Connor
Age; Twenty Nine
Origin; Irish American
Height; 5' 11"
Weight: 149 lbs
Sexuality; Arrow Straight
Hair Color; Dirty Blonde
Eye Color; Grey Green

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; It was on a particularly horrible day that Lorcán's father met the love of his life. A slight woman accented gorgeously by subtle curves, her skin kissed by the sun and a curtain of chestnut hair. They'd happened to meet in the most unlikely manner. Arguing. Just when everything was going wrong for the Irish man, She recklessly crossed his path, a tourist lost in her own world and he trying to get by already running late for work. Her fiery attitude and bold language had surprised the surly man out of his own anger. Yet she was a tourist and was nothing more than a fleeting fancy. Not being one to pass up anything he wanted, Lorcán's father irrationally abandoned the days work to pursue a total stranger. One that was none too pleased with him at that. Ultimately the man's sheer stubbornness prevailed and the fiery American tourist eloped with him.

In the country sides of Ireland, Lorcán was the first born son to his family. He was the only son actually, with a total of nine sisters before him. Tersa, Liadan, and Marian were the oldest in the brood, each being only a year apart in their birth. Aisling and Allista were twins born three years later. Kalush followed the pair in ten months, then Helena a year after her. Determined for a son, his parents tried again in another year despite his mother's weakening health. Fortune did not smile upon them and had instead received Kassidy and Sibeal. After just about giving up, the family finally had been blessed with Lorcán but at the cost of his mother, Lia. The strain of baring and raising so many children had taken too much of a toll on her. Just hours after the birthing she passed, exhausted but beaming with pride at the healthy little boy. So growing up, Lorcán was mainly raised by his sisters since his father had become too distracted by grief and a heavy work load. With all of those females about it was no wonder the boy was coddled through out his youth. He was the prized treasure of the family and was always handed his heart's desire. Lorcán absolutely loved having his way but then hated all the attention that came with it, because he had everyone's eyes but his own father's.

The young O'Connor boy was well into his primary studies before he'd begun to act out for attention. It was in that final year of elementary and Lorcán was attending alone since the younger half of his sisters had moved on to their first year of secondary courses. At first there were just little offenses like refusing to participate in class activities. Noting the how much all his siblings fussed over him was a rewarding feeling. Even more so were the occasional parents -teacher conferences that forced his father to take notice even if it was for the wrong reasons. From cutting class to pulling fire alarms, Lorcán's unruly behavior escalated to the point of expulsion. During that time it no longer mattered to the male whether or not his father noticed him. Rather it became a game on how to best piss him off. He certainly had grown accustomed to the negative regard others paid him.

He ended up attending two different secondary schools and four graduate ones; somehow
finding himself in America with his mother's side of the family for junior and senior year. Being so separated from his family both helped and harmed the sour male. Without his sister's fussing or his father's disdain, it became much less rewarding. At least until he shifted his focus to torturing the teachers though they weren't so tolerable of him. Put off by that lack of motive, Lorcán mellowed out enough to make more that decent grades to graduate and earn a college scholarship. Naturally outside his academics the Irish teen picked up a rough crowd to run with and had been developing quite the career in the underworld. Despite his youth, Lorcán had a knack for utilizing intelligence and influence to get his work done. Yet with all his talents, he was not immune to the stupid. One individual in particular was already trying his patience and wasn't about to go unpunished.

Personality;

Likes;
+ Cigarettes
+ Sweets: Primarily Chocolate
+ Getting His Hands Dirty
+ Sleeping in late
+ Swimming
+ Nerf Guns: Next to the real deal, Who doesn't love them?
+ Sitting on the Ground: strange but usually if there's a choice he won't choose the chair

Dislikes:
- Being Deceived
- Cold Weather
- Flowers: Is allergic to most
- Being Photographed
- Not Being Taken Seriously
- Holidays:The Worst Time of the Year
- Perfumes / Colognes

Fears; .
x Drugs: Has had a few rough experiences he doesn't wish to relive
x Hurting the innocent: hates when by-standards are involved, especially children

Anything else?;Sometimes You're The Hammer, Sometimes You're The Nail - A Day To Remember

Lorcan has roughly 24 piercings including 3 star shaped dermals along his spine at the base of his neck on C7, T1 and T2. On one ear he sports 6, the other only 1, he has a pair of snakebites, 2 brow on the right, a pair of bridge, a navel piercing, naturally his tongue and a pair on his left thumb though he's always adding more.

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ xXHarikuXx

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e xO f f i c e r xA n d xT h e xC r i m i n a l

I Am The 》Officer
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Killian Cormac O’Banion, reporting for duty.
Age; Thirty-one years and I’m not dead yet. Pretty surprisin’ considerin’ some of the things I’ve done.
Origin; From the grand shores of Eire, thank ye.
Height; Five feet and seven inches. Just the right size for crawlin’ through ventilation ducts. Hey, cops have to be sneaky too sometimes!
Weight: One hundred and fifty-four pounds of whipcord muscle o’er bone.
Sexuality; Bisexual, not that ‘tis any of yer damn business.
Hair Color; Auburn Red looks as good on me as it did on Lugh himself. Believe it or not, it used ta be a dark brown before the fire.
Eye Color; Sage Green contrasts quite nicely with me hair, doncha think?

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; HERE
I was raised in a clan of crooks. Most of my family’s professions were nonviolent. Hackers, grifters, forgers, that kinda thing. They prefer ta think of themselves as ‘upper-class’ criminals. (The inherited title and tiny estate don’t really help dispel that.) My mum and my Da fell in love after they both tried ta steal the same paintin’, and she came back ta base herself in Ireland with him, even though she was from America. It took a while for the rest of the family ta warm ta her, but they lost the last of their reservations about her when I was born.

For all that their morals are debatable, my clan is very tight-knit, and I had a good childhood. Even when my parents left every so often ta run their cons, I didn’t feel the lack, ‘cause my aunts and uncles filled in for them. For sixteen years, I went ta school ta learn math, history, geography--the normal stuff, ya know?--and I had my other lessons when I came home. How ta tell a forgery from an original, how ta age a paintin’, how ta do a cold-read, those are just a few of the things my kin taught me. As a kid, I loved it. I thought the lessons from my family were cool, that this was a great way ta make a livin’. I’d never been on any of the razor’s edge jobs, so the danger was just close enough ta add a thrill. In short, I was right royal git.

When I was fifteen, that changed. My Mam and my Da took me out on a job, a really risky one that needed all three of us. The job went sideways, our cover was blown, and we pissed off some really powerful people. I saw my Da get killed right in front of me, and I killed for the first time ta protect my Mam and myself. After we managed ta get away from our attackers, the fire just went out of my Mam. I was the one ta get us ta our safe house, ta disappear any tell-tales about who tried to pull the hoodwink, ta get us smuggled back home without gettin’ detected. The family was devastated, but there was nothing that they could do. We got away with our lives safe and our identities unknown, and we would have ta be satisfied with that.

When I was sixteen, Mam decided that we needed ta go somewhere that didn't hold so many memories of Da. So we moved ta America, her hometown of Boston in specific. I did a bit of a 180 after the move, went from skylarkin’ around all the time ta throwin’ myself inta my studies. Managed ta graduate from high school with my associates degree, and work a legitimate job the entire time. I got a few offers of full-ride scholarships, and decided ta take one in Chicago. Close enough to help if my Mam needed me, far enough that most of the rest of my family left me alone. Don’t get me wrong, I love my clan, always will. ‘Tis just dreadful hard ta balance the life I’ve chosen against not betrayin’ them. They don’t make it easy, either. Most of them don’t understand why someone as talented as I was gave up on the game.

I’d decided that I wanted to be a cop about halfway through high school, and that was what I focused on preparin’ for in college. And despite my adventures, I had clean record, not even a misdemeanor, so there was nothing stopping me. I rocketed through college as quick as I could and graduated with honors before applying ta join the CPD. Police training was hard, but every second was worth it. Being a beat cop was a great experience, but it wasn't what I wanted to do. The moment I could, I moved up ta play with the big boys in Vice. They kept me on the milk runs for a while, longer than I wanted but sooner than usual, before I started doing what I was really good at.

I began to do undercover work, sometimes short cases, sometimes long ones, and I excelled at it. It was the best of both worlds for me. I was making the world a bit of a better place, and at the same time, I was pulling the wool over people’s eyes, playing the game at its finest. I loved it.

About a year after I joined Vice, I first met her. Matilda Alison Greengage owned and ran the tiny cafe across the street from my precinct, and as the only daughter in a family of law enforcement, a civilian one at that, she was well aware of a police officer’s foibles. It started out as harmless flirting… but it didn't stay that way for long. I liked her, and unlike most of my past partners, male and female, I had the feeling that things between us could get really, truly serious. So we took things slow(ish). I think that both of us were subconsciously hoping that the passion would burn itself out, but it never did.

In spite of the disapproval of most of her family, especially the ones who knew about my family’s reputation, after a few years it got ta the point where Tilly was living with me in the small house I rented. I was torn between the growing desire ta make things official and permanent with Tilly, and the undercover work that I loved but knew could kill me. Tilly refused ta get between me and the job.

I was in the midst of building a case against a dangerous man with his fingers in a lot of dirty pies. It wasn't my first deep cover job, and something about this one had my neck pricklin’ and my eyes peeled. However, I trusted my partner, and he said that things were just fine. I hadn't been home in nearly three months, but I came back ta my Tilly with a simple treasure and a burnin’ question. She said me aye, and we made love until the wee hours of dawn when we finally passed out.

I woke up ta an explosion and the sound of flames. Tilly was screamin’ in pain next ta me, with a piece of wood stickin’ out of her. I don't remember much of it, honestly. The firefighters who found us said that I must have carried her ta the cellar when I realized that there was no way out. Tilly didn't make it, and I was stuck in the hospital for eight, nearly nine months before they let me go. The investigation was stone cold, but everyone assumed that it was payback from one of the bastards I’d helped ta put away.

I wasn't in a good place. Losing the woman I loved had me sunk inta a deep depression, and the pain from my injuries wasn't helpin’ me cope. I withdrew from my friends and those few members of my family I was in contact with. Started drinkin’ heavily. One of my friends, my partner from my days as a beat cop in fact, dragged me home with them one Friday, and forced me ta sober up. They took me ta Mass with them every time that weekend, and while I shifted back and forth from sitting’on the pews and kneelin’ on the ground, I was thinkin’, and hard, lookin’ back ta figure out what I knew about the fire and the time leading up ta it that nobody else did. There were hundreds of little clues and tell-tales that I’d missed or overlooked the first time, because I couldn’t bear ta think about it if I was right. By the end of that Sunday, I had an answer ta a question that I’d refused ta ask, and the first step on a hunt for revenge.

I didn’t tell anyone what I’d figured out, or what I was gonna do. I just left. To the whole world, I simply vanished for over six months. During that time, there were two well-publicised but unsolved disappearances; Thomas Rogers, my former partner, who had retired just after the fire; and wealthy businessman Julio Mendoza, known by some to be the leader of a small but vicious and effective syndicate. When I came back, I was the closest I could be ta okay. Most people assumed I checked myself inta a mental hospital or some such. I got cleared for duty, and requested and received a transfer to Robbery instead of Vice or Narco. I couldn’t trust myself there anymore.

Ever since I switched ta working Robbery, I’ve been doin’ pretty well. But I keep havin’ ta deal with a real gammy chancer. The man just doesn’t know when ta quit, but we can’t get good enough evidence on him most of the time, and bein’ the son of a set of diplomats keeps him sittin’ pretty the rest of the time. Professionally and personally, he’s a pain in the arse, and I hate dealin’ with him. From a con’s viewpoint, I think he’s pretty good at what he does.

Personality;
tab Patient- I don’t lose my temper, I don’t act before I'm ready. I kin wait as long as necessary ta reach my goal.
tab Just- I try ta make sure that I treat everyone fairly.
tab Playful- I know how ta have fun. I've got a good sense of humor, an’ I kin give as good as I get.
tab Stoic- If something bad happens, I deal with it, no whining an’ no excuses. I tend ta internalize, refusin’ ta let others see my pain, be it emotional or physical.
tab Blunt- I call it like I see it. Don't get me wrong, I kin be tactful when the situation calls for it. But mostly, I'm the guy who says what nobody else wants ta.
tab Conscientious- If I'm going ta do something, I'm going ta do it right, damn it!

Likes;
tab Helping people- There are very few things that make ye feel as good as knowing that ye're improving someone's day.
tab Clubbing- I love being able ta cut loose an’ have fun.
tab Coffee- A delicious necessity in my life. I don’t go on a stakeout without it.
tab The Game- No, not that game. The game of the con, of gettin’ people ta believe what I want ‘em ta believe, of twistin’ their own desires against ‘em. I don’t get ta play it very often anymore, but I still feel the thrill every time I do.

Dislikes:
tab Red Tape- Sometimes ‘tis necessary, but usually ‘tis just a pain in the arse.
tab Politicians- Okay, so I admit that there might be one or two politicians who are okay. But mostly, they're just selfish, arrogant, entitled pricks.
tab My family- Ugh. They're just a headache for me ta deal with, all over. I'm glad that most of them don’t come ta the US.
tab Doughnuts- Maybe I'm just contrary? I dunno, I've just never been a big fan of 'em.

Fears;
tab Being burned alive- I had a taste of the flames once, and ‘tis not something I'm eager ta repeat. Still have nightmares about it, ta be honest.
tab Becoming corrupted- Everyone’s got a limit. I don’t want to know what kind of a monster I’d be if I crossed mine too far.

Anything else?; The burns aren’t just on the left side of my face. They cover quite a bit of the rest of me, too.
Theme songs: “Bringing Down the Giant” by Saving Abel, “The Gauntlet” by Dropkick Murphy’s, and “Not Gonna Break Me” By Jaimie N Commons

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ AaronKeen

I Am The 》Criminal
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Leithan Gaerik Rae
Age; Twenty Six
Origin; Spaniard
Height; 6' 5"
Weight: 196 lbs
Sexuality; Pansexual
Hair Color; Black
Eye Color; Smokey Cobalt

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; I'd always been a somewhat of a brat, my parents just never caught on. They both were too preoccupied with their own lives to notice just what a terrible monster I'd become. Father was always tied up with some affair or another being a high status diplomat while the wench I called a mother was all about her own social life. With my upbringing left in the calloused hands of our house keeper or rather her rebellious thirteen year old daughter I was bound to be a handful. Lifting, and I mean the stealing variety, became an early passion of mine whether it be money, jewelry or other valuable things. I just couldn't get enough. Before I was even in my teens I was already hijacking cars. The police generally could not detain me or in the least not for very long. Either I was released due to lack of evidence,I made bail, or I just so happened to be under my father's diplomatic immunity. Of course it also helped having a judge or two paid off. There have only been a few occasions where I've actually expelled from the US but only for a sort amount of time that wasn't all that bad. I always find my way back prefering not to live under father's thumb in Spain and having to be the model son of a Diplomat. Supposedly Im studying abroad at least thats the nice neat cover to it all. on the plus side I've got plenty of company having become quite the familiar with the local precincts. Oh how they love to see my handsome face.

Personality; .
        Stubborn: I'm not going to lie, I can be a total a** at times, but lets be nice and call it being abrasive. Nevertheless, no matter if I am completely and utterly wrong, I typically wont back down once I've set my mind regardless of the consequences. What can I say, I'm bit of a rebel.

Temperamental: Uncertainty has ruled my entire life, so its no surprise that my mood is rather malleable. Admittedly I have very little patience to begin with so my temper is easily provoked. I can also be rather gullible and extremely easy to please so try not lead me on too much

Impulsive: I don't always think things through before I act. I just do it or take it when I please. Call me self-indulgent if you will, but what can I say I just can't help myself.

Forthright: You ask me a question I'll give you an answer. It may not be something you want to hear. If I've got a problem with you, oh you'll know Im not the type to beat around the bush or pussyfoot. Don't get me wrong I'm not rude, Im just telling it as it is.

Stolid: In general I see myself as a rather calm individual or in the very least impassive to most. Well only so long as I am not being seriously provoked. Nevertheless, I'm not the sort of fellow to parade around purposely calling attention to myself. And while I might not be the loudest, brightest crayon in the box, I'll always be there somewhere. Like that grey one, its in all the standards sets, yeah that's me dependable (generally useless) grey.

Likes;
        + Money: Especially the free kind
        + Fire: Burn Baby Burn
        + Rough Play
        + Spicy Foods: I love food in general but what's not to love about spicy food? its far from tasting even remotely boring
        + My Hair Being Played With: Its a secret, but I love when someone runs their fingers through my hair. Its a weakness of mine that I don't like anyone knowing because I just can't help but melt at the feeling.
        + Running: Whenever I am bored, upset or just whatever running is my outlet. Nothing clears my mind better and calms me than breaking into a full sprint leaving everything behind.

Dislikes:
        - Repetitive questions
        - Mirrors
        - Getting Cold While Sleeping: Being too cold isn't very comfortable to begin with and getting a chill while snoozing is the worst. First off it disturbs my sleep. If its really cold gets me up to either turn off the air or use the restroom, hell even both at times.
        - Sandals: Lazy and inconvenient things
        - Surprises: I don't like to be caught of guard
        - Authority: Obviously I have a problem with it

Fears; .
        x Serving a life sentence
        x Mid-air plane collision
        x Jellyfish

Anything else?;Conscience Is A Killer - A Skylit Drive

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Isin

Dedicated Loiterer

T h e x D o c t o r x a n d x T h e x P a t i e n t

I Am The 》Doctor
User Image
「 the↘↘ BASICS

☇ Full Name; Cameron Marcus Nodeen
☇ Age; 27
☇ Origin; Oregon
☇ Height; 6' 2
☇Weight: 176
☇Sexuality; Pansexual
☇Hair Color;Black
☇Eye Color;Bright Blue

「 more PERSONAL

My Life; Cameron grew up with his grandparents because his parents died in a car accident at the age of 8. When he turned 17 his Grandparents died one after the other. All the death he was around made him very quite it was more a habit then a personal problem. In school he wasn't bullied because he was tall but was the outcast.
Death for him was something normal something that was numb to him. He never knew his parents well enough to cry at there grave. He also was always left home alone when his grandparents took care of him. So he didn't know then enough either to shed a tear or two. For him they were just people he occupied a house with.
In high school he lived in a Dormitory paid by the Government and the little money his family left him. He studied why people die for what causes and how the human body and brain work. His goal was to save people from death. To save people from themselves and body. In collage he studied to be a doctor and learned psychology and neuroscience. He was the top in his University and country by the age of 25. Cameron moved from Oregon to New York a year after being nominated the best Neuroscientist and Psychologist in the country. This is where he started working in personal cases. This is where he met Marck Xander Canwell. He was a serious case of OCD a washer is what they called him for his overly cleanliness. He was a case that doctors couldn't help until they found out about Cameron. Cameron never stopped his studies and in fact he has spread his horizons now in Terminal illnesses.
Personality; Cameron is a very to him self guy. Hes always been the quite guy who listens to everything you say and analysis it. Once he feels you need the truth he brutally says it and honestly shows concern. Hes an overall honest guy who likes helping. At times he might seem as rude or as if hes ignoring you but his memories never fails and hell point out the most smallest things.
Likes; Reading, Listening, Helping others no matter what, Cats, Strawberry
Dislikes: Coffee, Chocolate
Fears; causing a death accidentally
Anything else?;

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ Limpa10

I Am The 》The Patient
User Image
「 the BASICS

Full Name; Vincent Fryer
Age; 19
Origin; HERE
Height; 5'3
Weight: 129lb
Sexuality; Unsure
Hair Color; Dusty Brick Red
Eye Color; Honey Green

「 more PERSONAL

My Life;
If the sick wished to be healthy...
What did the dying want to be?

Vincent could remember asking himself the same question when the doctors laid down the facts to a young eleven year old hardly able to understand himself let alone the fact he would die. Tuberculosis in most cases this was a curable and rare disease to catch but, Vincent found himself to be a special case. A rare strand that had not been seen often; the cases were still in the single digits and as such no available testing had been done but, Vincent wasn't stupid. As his family stood there hopeful, He knew what all the nicely placed words meant... His sickness was incurable due to the lack of testing. The only good thing that came of it was the fact that his strand lacked the ability to be contracted airborne, it could only be picked up threw those who carried strands of the sickness in their DNA... hence his parents.

His mother fell into depression and his father blamed himself all the time; at first they visited him quite often trying to pick up Vincent's broken hope but, after a while it hurt to see him. It hurt to know that if they had another child that he too may become sick... So, everyday became every other day, Every other day became every weekend, every weekend became every once a week, every once a week became every other week-

Vincent was sure before long he'd see them once a year but, instead he shut himself off and refused to see them anymore. He started to act out of character just to make them hate the sight of him; drugs, escaping, stealing- It didn't matter as long as they forgot about him. It was a long road and he spent far to many nights alone crying but, his parents eventually... gave up...

They're happier now. They have a new baby named 'Angeal'; born through a surrogate mother they from time to time send him pictures saying how much he'd love to see his new baby brother but, they never come. They can't... Vincent won't let them... He can't let them... He doesn't want to see that look of pity anymore...

So what do the dying wish for? It isn't death... No. Vincent just wishes he would have known at birth that he was going to die. Maybe then, he wouldn't have waste his time making friends, becoming good at his hobbies, and learning-

Learning to love being alive.
Personality;
Despite the truth he lived in; Vincent lies to himself by putting on happy face every morning and causing as much trouble for himself and others as he possible can... He laughs when he wants to cry, gets angry when he's sad, and goofs around when he wants to truly... be alone. It's all so, he doesn't have to see that look of pity in their eyes as he once again reminded he will die. Its a fact he has to live with every day and there's really no point in him being minded. The testing and displeased looks on the Doctor's faces usually help to remind him that even they don't know what to do about him.

However, ever so often Vincent likes to disappear from it all up to a single old music room in the hospital with a stand alone piano; most people tend to forget it's even there but, for Vincent its his safe place... When the screaming hurts and the tears started to fall or when even for a moment he wants to feel like he isn't since... He climbs up the stairs away from the eyes of the doctors and nurses and slinks into the room playing until his fingers hurt.
Likes;
Sheet Music
Pianos
High Places
Being Alone
Music Boxes
Dislikes:
Doctors
Lies [Nicely covered truths.]
People
The Pain [Coughing fits]
Blacking Out
Fears; Dying [He doesn't want too.] - Making Friends [He can't handle losing them.] - Being Loved [It'll make the end all the more harder.]
Anything else?;The scene at the end of it all [Vincent's first self composed piece.]

▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ↺ DR.WATARI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces