8,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
Geli Rivka Eichel
"Whoever waits patiently will be rewarded when the time is right"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Geli Rivka Eichel is the name and Creature Lore is my game! Which means I belong to The Scribes
As you can see I am a Mädchen...err I mean Girl who happens to like women.
Don't worry though, I'm twenty-three years old so I know what I'm doing!
People say I have a bad habit of: under-reacting to a situation though in my defense I argue that I am just calm under pressure and very patient. You know those guards outside of the palace in England? Yeah I am a lot like them, calm and cool under pressure and doesn't react to outside stimuli that most would. In all honesty it would take quite a bit to anger me and when that happens, well, it might just be best to move away. Beneath the supposed emotionless shell I have built for myself is someone who actually is quite caring and I will take the time to help the students whenever they ask for it. Well I do that for anyone really, I like to help people if I can, assuming it is something intellectual they need and not some sort of physical strength, I have none of that! I don't really talk much but that is more out of self-consciousness thing you see, I am a bit embarrassed of my accent. As you can gather from that I am a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people but seeing as I don't talk much anyway you probably wouldn't notice. Though I will admit that when people do flirt with me all calm demeanor floats out the window and I get extremely flustered and embarrassed. but I don't really see it.
I discovered I happen to like I am rather partial to sweet things, you haven't lived until you have tried European sweets! Perhaps due to my European background I can hold this accounted for but I absolutely love cold weather. The New York winters are something I love and I enjoy looking at the Christmas lights every year. I can play the violin rather well but it is rare that I do and if you get to see it be happy. This might seem a bit obvious but I like to sit down with a good book and read the night away. On my rare day's off I enjoy going up to the surface and trying a different restaurant, my entire time in New York I have never eaten at the same restaurant twice. I like to eat different foods though you probably wouldn't know it by looking at me. Classical music is beauty to my ears and I will have it playing in my ipod a lot. I am also starting to enjoy video games though I admit I am not very good at it.
But really don't like I can not stand bitter foods! I positively hate them and will do my damnedest to change the the taste of a bitter food. For some odd reason I really dislike the taste of Banana, could never tell you why but even banana flavored things disgust me. I hate heated weather with a passion and if it is to hot I will not go up to the surface, even on my days off. Loud musics offend my ears, well depending on the type of music, anything but certain rocks and classical will annoy me. I also really don't like arachnids, they scare me! It's something about the legs and the eyes, it just drives me nuts so if you want to see me scream like a little girl and run in the opposite direction, put a spider in my face but I don't recommend it.
My life isn't just rainbow's and sunshines! My story is not one of heartache and sadness, in fact quite the opposite! Perhaps I should start with the past though hmm? Both my mother and my father come from magical families that can trace their origins back to before the great war that separated man from creature. In fact, both sets of my DNA had individuals that were very helpful in that war. Through the generations though, like every other currently magically gifted human, my ancestors married and bred with normal humans and my blood is diluted of magic. Despite this however, our magic background is fully known in my family yet I am the only one to actually embrace it. Needless to say my choice to become a Night Guard hasn't been to happily taken in my family but it's treated more like the secret child in the basement more then anything else.

On with the show hmm? Both my parents discarded the magic they come from and instead have fully embraced the world of science. My mother happens to be a leading Biochemist and for my father, well he practices Neuroscience in a hospital, both of my parents are well known in Germany. Oh, I neglected to point out that I was born and raised in Germany! Well, Berlin, Germany to be exact. I am the middle child of three, my oldest sibling being a male who has an affinity for sports and a younger sister who is quite the little socialite and into the dance. I was your standard nerd, the kid who preferred to stay indoors and study or read. For the longest time I was following in a path like my parents, I was a more then likely going to become a doctor or scientist of sorts and to embrace the world of science and facts. I had long known about my magical ancestors, while neither parent was proud of that portion of our history they still told us of it. I was always fascinated with the tales of old and secretly longed to do something with it. My wishes came true when I turned fifteen and a recruiter of The Night Guard came to me as I walked home from school. She told me of the order and their mission in life and even showed me her familiar and right away I knew what I had to do!

My parents weren't the least bit happy but a few months after my birthday I was given a plane ticket to New York City to begin my career in The Night Guard! I specifically asked for a location in America because I had never been and always had wanted to. Once in New York I began training with The Scribes, finding that my passion lied in creature lore and that was where I stuck and still am to this day.
but you live and learn.
I have a I really don't like weapons but Night Guard procedure deems me carry one on the surface so I usually have a 9mm on me as well as a survival knife. The knife is usually in a leather sheath on my ankle and the gun is kept in a pocket. and I know how to use it!
My ever faithful companion just so happens to be Bartholomew but we just call him Barth for short.
They give me Resistance to any degree of cold and a photographic memory. I have never forgotten a single thing since the moment I became bonded with Barth. Also very mild control of ice.
Oh I love this song! Sonne by Rammstein
I forgot to tell you something. I speak Fluent German, well duh, but also am very fluent in English but am still embarrassed about my accent.
I wish I could escape the eyes! The_Plan_Pony

Dedicated Loiterer

8,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
Bartholomew but in truth I like to be called Barth.
"Oh lighten up will you, this is a party!"

I happen to be friends with Geli Rivka Eichel whom I happen to think highly of. It might not be to obvious at first but I am six hundred and twenty years old and happen to be a Male Dragon of the white variety.
I happen to be quite fond of Snow, lots of snow.The more the better! Nothing like rolling around in fresh powder to really charge your batteries! I like meat but that is just a given, I prefer my meat cold but beggars can't be choosers I'm afraid. I enjoy a bit of classical music like my companion but I am not so picky on my musical tastes as long as it isn't to loud.I have a secret love of chocolate, my guilty pleasure I'm afraid and much to the distaste of Geli I rather enjoy a good banana every now and then. Like every other dragon I have a certain love of shiny things, mostly precious metals and gems. It's a weakness truly and I am a bit embarrassed about it.
but hate The worst thing in the world would have to be heat! Anything hot and I feel like I am melting! I am not a big fan of the water as I am a horrible swimmer but if it is a shallow bath, assuming the water is cold of course, then I will delve in a little bit of water play. I dislike seafood, the taste and smell are to fishy for my blood, even if it is cold. I also am a bit afraid of rats and mice, their beady little eyes and fleshy tails send shivers down my spine and I have had to call Geli for assistance more then once as shamefully enough I am not much bigger then the rats here.
Human's just don't understand why I am the complete opposite of Geli. My companion is to serious, to calm and patient for my likes. While I do not anger easily or anything I prefer to fill my life with fun and laughter! I like to joke and tease people, particularly my companion as it is pretty easy to make her blush. While I joke and tease I am not a bad guy, well not anymore. With my exile into The Void I calmed myself down a great deal and learned to take life as it comes along. I am a very happy go lucky person now a days and like to help others just like Geli.but I aim to make them figure out why!
My life before being bonded: I, Bartholomew, remember every little detail of my life as a dragon never forgets. I remember scratching my way through the hard shell of my egg and being greeted with the blind whiteness one witnesses when they look onto sun drenched snow. White dragons raise themselves upon birth and as such I never knew my mother or father, it's for the best really. The clutch of eggs around me were all beginning to hatch and I witnessed my siblings wandering off before I too left. My habitat was a cold and harsh place, no location for humans but perfect for the white dragon. I rarely saw humans and usually this only happened when they wandered into my territory. What was I to do hmm? I couldn't have a human wandering around, eating my food or trying to kill me. I had quite the little collection of frozen humans by the time the great war was finished but back then I was quite a bit bigger and known more as a terrorist then a peace maker. When I wasn't sleeping in my cold little den I was attacking villages and stealing their precious things to add to my growing horde of treasures. Oh yes, life was rather good.

All of a sudden however the humans seemed to unite! It was a marvelous display really and even if I was apart of the great war to put them back in their place I admired their courage and strength a great deal. As history will note we lost and while I was mortally wounded I did not die and was exiled to The Void like the rest who remained alive. It was a depressing place and I found myself unable to use my magic! It was horrid but with time and age I learned that my treatment of other creatures had been appalling and decided to change my ways. My attitude towards the humans changed that day along with every other race of creatures. Once I was bonded to Geli I vowed to make things right once again and perhaps to get my companion to lighten up a little, she is dreadfully serious all the time.

I have a I have sharp teeth despite their smaller size and you would be surprised to see what they could bite through. The claws on my limbs are also quite sharp and could leave some damage hefty damage.
I have abilities you know! I have ice breath, meaning I can freeze just about anything with my breath. I also can remember every single thing that happened to me as well as the ability to fly.
What might lie beyond the cover: At the moment nothing but for later useage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces