Welcome to Gaia! ::

From the powers of existence, from the stars of the Milky Way Galaxy, i summon the legendary veteran soldiers and warriors of today, here to establish the birth of a critical event in our legacy, and from there, may we begin the meeting of urgency!

After a lot of Time-Warping is held!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While the magi-cameras were getting carefully put in place, as a lot of vital people ranging from the Sanctuary, to the Ministry of Magic, to the Lower Elements Police, have all begun to gather in this area, we then begin to notice that in the center of this apparent council room, was a man of legendary skill and power in the vicinity.

From there, one could make a very good guess as to the relations that the man may have with one of the 3 sons of Kronos(most likely, Zeus, the 2nd most likely might be Poseidon!) but as to the degrees, well needless to say, as he would tell many of us, 'that's classified information', right there.

We are all gathered to this vital conversation, and considering that if it were a role-play, we would all be fighting, let us count our blessings we are all here to talk.

Many of us each came to represent an invited faction in the area(or meta-faction in some cases, like the forces of Olympus!) and since this is the first ever meeting to be held, we hope that available leaders would appear as soon as possible, even the bodyguards are invited to the area.

So far, it has been some time between 3-4 years after Voldemort's fall, as far as this particular speck of snow in the multi-verse is concerned, and its been 1-2 years since the Black Throne's finally gone, but never the less, matters keep on getting increasingly worse, as it is, regardless.
Once the alliance meeting begins, it would be the hope of Lance and his comrades-at-arms that meaningful plans would be done to engage the ongoing threats ahead.

The man goes to look at one of the 3 statues behind him, in front of many others, all donned in variants of Byzantine Imperial Designs, like the kind the empire would have had, before it fell at the ending centuries of the middle ages.

The man then looks at the one meant to represent Zeus, the arbiter of justice, as Lance then goes to have the thought,'Grandfather, give me enough strength to do whatever is necessary to keeping everyone alive,' as the veteran goes to look back at the area, awaiting the leaders among the invited and hoping that everything's checked, to ensure its not a trap set up by Tartarus or any of the faceless ones.

(If anyone who received the invites came here, they may know its time to get serious about the discussions as we begin discussions of a possible alliance, once we talk about the various problems that each faction or meta-faction is dealing with!)

alphacadet0920
Arwen, Doctor's Assistant, Doctor Who and Torchwood

Sam, Axel's Runner, Kingdom Hearts.

Just so people know, I currently have no one to play Capt. Jack Harkness or The Doctor for the Torchwood and the TARDIS section and is no one else interested in the Kingdom Hearts rp?

(So ready to gather here, so we can begin?)

Tipsy Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Vampire Academy representative reporting in.

Newbie Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Torchwood and the TARDIS rep. reporting in. Guess I am also the KH rep too seeing as no one else has posted in that area either
'The meeting needs more members before it can begin in earnest, so we must await the others, but in the meantime, we can discuss smaller things about the events up on our end!'

"The Messege-sending summoner has a point, so in the meantime where can we start off with the basic stuff on our end, so we can write it out for others to take notes at?Another summoner mentioned she was there to represent a Queen, right?"

*Takes a look around, before finding the summoner representing the royal court*

Newbie Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
W-wha'? *Is confuzzled*
Official Sanctuary rep here.
Here....? lol
Great to see you here Birdy!
Did you bring your own personal party members or any cleavers, then?

"Something tells me that Miss Scarlett is behind this sorceress, is that right, messenger?I would assume this messenger is a history goddess, as well!"
User Image Sky Scarlet, Skulduggery Pleasent
User ImageMistress Black, ----,-----,

there, better? XD
kingbirdy
Official Sanctuary rep here.

So did you bring in some cleavers, here?

history goddess
Sky Scarlet, Skulduggery Pleasent
Mistress Black, ----,-----,

there, better? XD

As a matter of fact, it is, History Goddess, So you may sit down and let the other ladies come in!

*detects very powerful magical readings*

"Ophy may have warned me about this, this gravity has gotten stronger!If you are here, show yourself, before the gravity consumes me!" *Lance goes to draw his sword quickly, already not enjoying the fact that his thoughts have begun to go haywire in terms of being defensive from the scenario of another reality-warper*
Gut Morgan! The rep for the Disciples is now here though not entirely sure why she's gone German :/ It's not even morning gonk
Just Tsuki
Gut Morgan! The rep for the Disciples is now here though not entirely sure why she's gone German :/ It's not even morning gonk

Good although may i ask why so germanic in talking?
Lance already has one of the seats ready, once the table is established.

*Still maintaining the grip on the sword*

"So is the daughter of the soldier in the Army in here?I meant Miss Hedgman,as a matter of fact, since she is apparently one of you!I wish to know in order for us to begin," *goes to recall that it leaves the L.E.P's and the Ministry's representatives, left for the area*
Sky: "umm... sorry but the witch girl looks to be asleep..." sweatdrop
M.B: 'z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z '
*sky nudges MB, who falls off her chair.*
MB: "huh?! what? im wake..." xd
Sky: "yeah, sure you are..." sweatdrop
*MB starts to nodd off again, sky sighs*
history goddess
Sky: "umm... sorry but the witch girl looks to be asleep..." sweatdrop
M.B: 'z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z '
*sky nudges MB, who falls off her chair.*
MB: "huh?! what? im wake..." xd
Sky: "yeah, sure you are..." sweatdrop
*MB starts to nodd off again, sky sighs*

Perhaps this is the cosmic rule of funny, kicking in.
In any rate, i think we will need to learn to try to smile before we start off with the vital news of what to share with everyone here, agreed?

"So that's the cosmic witch who Ophy told me about, after she got back from that odd vision in her dream that destroyed the 4th wall!"
"I wonder how powerful is this witch, actually, so if its alright Sky, let's wait until she wakes up until her own accord,"

*Puts his sword away*
"Besides, its quite funny that anyone can fall off a seat, even if its not on intent,"
*Goes to suppress a laugh*
"Enough about that, still we await the likes of Miss Aurora and Miss Melissa, along with the Wizengamot's and L.E.P's representatives, right?"

*A beautiful lady arrives, donned in neo-medieval battle armor of apparent medieval greek designs, as she goes to nod towards everyone here, while a flock of doves and sparrows were gathering around her*

*Miranda Creusa Alvizu*

"So did i made it in time?Mother needs help in spreading love and life, especially since those rumors about a lockdown in place, as of late!"

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lower Elements Police representative reporting for duty!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff