Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excited about Bio-Gate 2k15?

YES! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 14 ]
NO! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes but I'm rather afraid of what you all have planned 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
No, I'm done >> 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Why was Yusei in a Dress?! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
What are you guys on and can I have some? 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Tacos! It's the answer to EVERYTHING 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Either that or Moki and Ice going to Chili's and getting some scary ideas as the end result 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Nope I blame what they are having 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
Tacos...it's still the answer to life. 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 356 357 358 > >> >>> »|

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
۞The Bio-Gate۞

OCC THREAD

User Image

This is the Occ Thread for The Bio-Gate Role Play.

Please note, this is for people who are apart of the Bio-Gate RP.

Here's the links back to the rp:

The Bio-Gate Arc 3 Main RP Thread
]

Bio-Gate Arc 3 Main Thread

Wheezing Fatcat

YAH!
FIRST POST!

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XD The one of many more to come! ^-^

Blessed Winner

Gah. Thats what I get for running out for a while. THIRD! I guess and stuff =P Now to work on an intro for Yosuke.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
SATELLITE MESSAGE TRACKER

I forget often enough what messages are sent out by the little Satellite Runner. So here's a tracker for you that will give you the info you need, ordered from oldest to newest. Remember, senders are unknown unless they specify who they are in the message. The device is now broken and all old or new messages will not be sent out.

Current Location: West of Inaba (Destroyed)
Last Location Update: Click here

MESSAGE HISTORY
Day 1:

Yuan: 'Hello. I am a man of science. I have programmed a device to broadcast this message to you as soon as I was able. It seems that an experiment of mine has gone horribly awry, and has pulled all of us into this strange world, as well as some familiar and unfamiliar places. At this time, I ask for your patience. I am working on a way to reverse this situation, and at the moment, would ask that you all try to remain calm and adapt to your new neighbors for the time being.'
Day 2:
Sakura: 'Whoever this is, I know that you'll figure a way to fix this. Don't worry, everything will be alright. -Sakura'
Yuan: 'I apologize that I could not reply sooner, Sakura. My experiment is still fairly active and at the moment, I am in great need of rest. I will keep you up to date through this device that roams the world. Please do not destroy it. It will continue to serve as my messenger for the time being -Man of Science.'
Haseo: 'Beware of this old cranky bat and co. Watch out for these people. The old one and the girl has demons called earth bound gods avoid at all costs. The other 2 can change there body's to blades or sand. The man in blue's powers is not known. Send any info on them back out this way.' (This message comes with several photos of Dark Signer Raine, Dark Signer Carly, Johan Andersen, Daz Bonez, and Crocodile.)
Jiyu: 'Dear Tomoeda, this is Jiyu and Yukari! We're checking in at Neo Domino City, the city you see in the picture we took when we were further away. That tower was bad news, but we're okay thanks to some new friends. Make sure no one goes there, okay? We'll keep traveling west and let you know what we find. Hope this message reaches you safely!' (This message comes with an image of Neo Domino City's eastern skyline.)
Haseo: This message is a remnant of Haseo's hack. All that was left was this image.
Kenzan: 'Sam Hill someone has it out for yer sister Genis-oh crap! Forgot I pressed record. All right, LISTEN UP SOLDIERS! This is Tyranno Kenzan, leader of Team Twilight! I'm calling all members to report for battle at Sector Security at once-NICE SHOT SUSANOO! Now listen here, this guy is bad news and they've taken over the city. We need your help getting it back! Now you three get here this instant! We got people to save and not a lot of time to do it in! Team Twilight, OVER AND OUT!' (This is a rough video clip showing Kenzan and the team fighting in Vice Director Jaeger's office with the angel.)
Concerned Citizen of Mac Anu: 'Dangerous Creature: A strange otherworldly creature has been spotted in the Bamboo Forest by a concerned citizen. The new craftsman, Altessa, seems to be far too close to this creature and the concerned citizen would like it taken out before the old man is hurt or killed. Please proceed to the mountains southeast of the strange tower to check on Altessa and inquire further about this creature. He will more than likely do a favor for anyone who takes on this dangerous mission!'
Junpei: 'Uh hey people of the new world. The names Junpei Iori... Anyhow. There are some freaks in the new world who summon giant hummingbirds. I am looking for Jack Atlas. A friend of his warned me about them. If you get this message. I am in Neo Domino City... If the freaks get this... My name is Yukari Takeba.... Not Junpei'
Dark Signer Carly: 'We'll meet again soon, Junpei...'
Yukari: 'Hey Tomoeda! This is Yukari and Jiyu again. We just made it to a city west of that Neo Domino City place we talked about. I'll include some pictures of the city. But we are heading back to Neo Domino City to pick up some idiot.... Oh and to the idiot named Stupei. Next time. Ask me before you send a message to everybody in this new world and use my name... Anyway. We are heading to Neo Domino City. And you better be there you idiot...' (This message includes photos of Twilight Town.)
Naoto: 'Junpei Iori. My name is Naoto Shirogane. I am here with the Jack Atlas you are looking for..... I don't have much of a message for you. Although I do need to ask. What is the name of the person who warned you about the freak who summons a giant hummingbird? This may not be safe to say over this type of messaging. But I think this is the only way we possibly can communicate in this new world.'
Yuan: 'Dear all. this is the Man of Science. I see the world is getting to become very chaotic here, but please do not panic. I have not yet found a solution to my problems here, but I have found assistance in the form of others. I hope that you will all bear with us as we continue our efforts.'

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
cuss i love you all "THUG AIM"

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Neka1
cuss i love you all "THUG AIM"

Don't you mean "THUG AIM FIRE!"? XP

3,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Albert Wesker Approves this forum XD

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Hey guys, since we're on day two I have to post a random q for y'all (cuz it's a fun way to pass the time while I wait for responses...lol)

Favorite anime/video game/cartoon?

Mine are as follows:

Anime: Gundam Wing/Higurashi/Ergo Proxy/Sousei no Aquarion/FMA/...the list is REALLY REALLY long. XDDD I love this stuff.

Video game: Tales of Symphonia

Cartoon: Fairly Oddparents/Mulan/...there might be others but I can't think of them lol

Blessed Winner

Hmm... Well it's hard to say for me. I haven't watched many Anime's in a while. But yeah. I'll try to make my short list thing.

Anime: FMA was good. I know there are others I have seen and liked. But I can't remember much about them.

Video game: Gotta be Kingdom hearts 2, Birth by sleep, Persona 4 and Tales of Vesperia (It's the only Tales game I have managed to play. Or else the list would have far more Tales games by the looks of it =P ))

Cartoon: The first one that comes to mind is Phineas and Ferb. Mainly because I watch it with my little bro a lot of the time. So yeah =)

3,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
Anime: anything horror like with blood and gore

games: any survivor horror

cartoon grim adventurs of billy and mandy

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hey look I LIVE! XD

Favorite anime-I'll have to say Yu-gi-oh (which isn't obvious XD), FMA, Rozen Maiden and the list goes on and on

video games I'll have to say Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts (the versions I played), Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon World Dusk, Tales of Symphonia, and the list goes on too

Cartoons would be Danny Phantom, Phineas and Ferb, Total Drama and that list goes on too.

I do have to say, I used to not like Billy and Mandy when it first came out and now that they're reshowing it, I've grown to like it. ^-^
XD
can i get a update on the story all i posted was me entering the world i need to know where everyone is so i can atleast interact with one

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TheGodlyAlbertWesker
can i get a update on the story all i posted was me entering the world i need to know where everyone is so i can at least interact with one

Well I tried with a character named Bruno, if you need to you can hail him on his d-wheel like he was passing by. Anyway, Yusei/Aki/Jack/Genis/Crocodile/Yugi/Yosuke are still in the same city in a shop called Poppo Time. Yusei and Genis hacked an angel computer and later on he'll be trying to find a satellite to hack. Basically all the tvs in the city switched to a news story about how the city was transported and a missing person report. Raine/Judai/Lyre/Marik/Bakura/Number1 are in a mountain pass near Raine's encampment so I think they're far away from you.
I hope this helped ^-^
Shadowkeykeeper
TheGodlyAlbertWesker
can i get a update on the story all i posted was me entering the world i need to know where everyone is so i can at least interact with one

Well I tried with a character named Bruno, if you need to you can hail him on his d-wheel like he was passing by. Anyway, Yusei/Aki/Jack/Genis/Crocodile/Yugi/Yosuke are still in the same city in a shop called Poppo Time. Yusei and Genis hacked an angel computer and later on he'll be trying to find a satellite to hack. Basically all the tvs in the city switched to a news story about how the city was transported and a missing person report. Raine/Judai/Lyre/Marik/Bakura/Number1 are in a mountain pass near Raine's encampment so I think they're far away from you.
I hope this helped ^-^
Thank you it does

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas