Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxW e l c o m e
xxxxYou've wandered into the OOC part of this RP. This is where discussions can be held, or just to communicate with one another. Talk about whatever you want, so long as
xxxxit doesn't go against the TOS or the RP rules. Be respectful of one another, also. Back to RP.
xxxxProfiles.

Super Lunatic

Looks like I'm already being heavily outdone in posts.

Versatile Explorer

Sorry. xD I wasn't paying attention when I was working on Locus'. Lol. It was.. a little too much. @___@

Super Lunatic

Oh, no no! I'm simply implying I'm going to need to throw in extra details. My posts are like a Galleon when compared to the Aircraft Carrier that was your post and the Battleship that was B O A T S M E X's.

High-functioning Lunatic

6,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm sorry to butt in like this, but I was quite curious... is a child of a titan allowed to be a villain or would they have to be a titan/Goody?

Super Lunatic

Taciturn Caress
I'm sorry to butt in like this, but I was quite curious... is a child of a titan allowed to be a villain or would they have to be a titan/Goody?

Well, I'd imagine the child of a Titan could be a villain. I don't see why they couldn't be.

High-functioning Lunatic

6,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Leopold Von Blueberries

I was just asking because I didn't want to step on any toes or do something that any of you didn't approve of. I'll start working on my reserve and bio ^w^

Versatile Explorer

They can be either. That's why they have their own section. They can swing either way, depending on the creator of them.~

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

Sorry I haven't posted yet been trying to finish a drawing.

Versatile Explorer

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

Once I finished I'll start workin' on profile.

ArchDemonicMage

It's open

Super Lunatic

Oi, so many people all in one place. Too much for Leopold to handle. He's not getting any happier.

Liberal Seeker

well I can always have Deas freak out, go temporarily spooky, pick up leopold and get the ******** outta dodge.

Super Lunatic

Chronic Necrosis
well I can always have Deas freak out, go temporarily spooky, pick up leopold and get the ******** outta dodge.

I understand that he has super strength (with certain requirments to use,) but that's quite a thing to pick up. I honestly would like to see some kind of bonding between the two, so if it's okay with Nilion I'd like to see it happen.

What say you, Nilion?
Nilion Unlistig

Liberal Seeker

Leopold Von Blueberries
Chronic Necrosis

I understand that he has super strength (with certain requirments to use,) but that's quite a thing to pick up. I honestly would like to see some kind of bonding between the two, so if it's okay with Nilion I'd like to see it happen.

What say you, Nilion?
Nilion Unlistig

It was more or less a joke X3 I didn't mean he'd actually pick him up, something more akin to accidental teleportation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff