Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Businessman

"]User Image
            x x x xDALENA SNOW
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
            x x x x x xAND NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEveryone should have something, or someone to believe in. I believe in my country and myself.↖↖xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxx Blissfully Ignorant Kind Patient

xxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            x x x x x x x xTAKE A LOOK INSIDE
            x x x x

» Twenty two
            » Female
            » Hetero
            » Human
            » Light Manipulation: Ability to control and generate small amounts of light
            » 5'5 and 110lbs

xxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                      x x x x x TAKE ME ・✶.。 LET ME IN
                          ICED OUT ;; LIT UP

Sunshine
                            Teaching
                            Raspberries
                            Sweet-scents

TEAR MY HEART OPEN

Disorder
                            Drunkards
                            Large fires
                            Spiders

WHY I LOCK MYSELF IN MY ROOM

When Dalena was born, she wasn't born into royalty or any family in the branches. She was born to a hard-working Priest and a intelligent scholar in a small house outside of their kingdom. Her father worked hard to preach what he believed the Gods told him and gained just the smallest amount of trust from the King. Her mother taught the young children about the world they lived in, from everything from their unique sciences to the politeness in the words they spoke.

Dalena grew up in a definitely sheltered environment but she loved every minute of it. Being outside in the shade everyday was a dream to her. Their kingdom was extremely laid back until the death of their Queen. Dalena was only seven years old when the funeral was arranged and that was the only day the kingdom sported Black. Soon after, it took the sore wound to close over and the Queen's lessons were soon taught in the schools to commemorator her.

When she came of age at sixteen, she decided to follow her fathers footsteps in becoming a Priest. As she was being taught some of the lessons, three of the King's main Advisors retired and their King was requesting that he needed three younglings to replace them. After being pushed by her family and friends, Dalena essentially "auditioned" and received the part as the King's Citizen Advisor; which means she goes out and interacts with the citizens, even organizing main events such as Grand Anniversaries and the Grand Memorial for their Queen.

As she continued her studies into her twenties, she was called into the King's office one day. He spoke of that she would be going to travelling to Dradecus for some important reason. She packed her bags that night and wonders about what could the Kingdom of Darkness have to do with a Advisor of the King of Salorite.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ Musical Stereo ▍▍

Rich Businessman

User Image
            x x x xSylphiraChristalle
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx “Bear in mind that princes govern all things–save the wind.” ↖↖xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxx Gentle Aloof Insightful

x x x x

» Nineteen
            » Female
            » Bisexual
            » Faerie
            » Weather Control || Enchantment Magics
            » 4’10” – 95lbs || 0’1.5” – 1oz

ICED OUT ;; LIT UP
                            Dancing
                            Playing music
                            Listening to the wind
                            Learning new things
                            New experiences

TEAR MY HEART OPEN
                            Arrogance and stupidity
                            Enclosed spaces
                            Smoke and pollution
                            Closed-mindedness
                            Being subject to expectation

The birth of Sylphira to House Christalle was a joyous occasion for the Faeries of Laelie. The faith and reverence shown to their Queen was in turn shown to their Princess. Sylphira, like most other Faeries, placed great trust in her mother, the Queen. As she grew older, however, the young Faerie Princess began to question many things: Laelie’s seclusion, her people’s distrust of the other nations, just how she came to be ‘born’ to royalty… She even called into question her mother’s motives behind Laelie’s seclusion, though she still assumed the Queen had good reason.
                                    And so, the young princess embarked on a quest for knowledge, though she never actually left Laelie; her mother saw to it of that. Instead, Sylphira spent endless hours poring over books and scrolls and tomes, historical texts and old writings, many of which found lost in the mysterious woods of her home, others bought quietly from travelers without notice. So bent on learning the truth behind the nations’ quarrels with each other, Sylphira grew up differently than many Faeries, even as princesses go. Many young ones like her were keen on tricks and pranks, silly games and being jolly. The princess found herself more scholarly than that, studying and practicing finer arts and magic. While all Faeries can claim the ability to dance, Sylphira put them to shame. The greatest thrill for her came from uncovering some great secret or learning a new skill or magic, not from pranking hapless travelers. Her intense studying and self-disciplined training in arts developed a finely tuned affinity for magic in her as well. Most Faeries can boast some magical talent, especially close to home, but the princess’ seemed more than that to her peers and tutors. She was surely destined for great things.
                                    Eventually, however, Sylphira began to feel estranged from her home and her people, not truly feeling that they had much in common any more. Even the Queen, whom she respected and obeyed with only internal questioning, felt the princess growing ever more distant. Yet, the Queen was unrelenting in her isolationist policies for a long time, which was why the Unity Pact truly surprised and bewildered the entire Faerie community. All of a sudden, for some unknown reason, the Queen, who was so distrustful and disdainful toward the rest of the world, condoned her only daughter and heir marrying a foreigner—a Gradian no less! The Queen, whose resentment for Fire and Water ran infinitely deep, would have the princess marry a Gradian. None could believe it, but all followed her decisions blindly.
                                    All save the princess. While she did not necessarily share her mother’s innate dislike for the other nations, mostly due to her reading and curiosity, Sylphira was none too happy about her mother’s decision of who she would take as a life partner. It was unheard of in Laelie. It was true, the princess had yet to decide upon a life partner, but she never felt a need to rush into a decision. Yet, now, the Queen had decided for her, and for Laelie, that the best thing possible would be an intermarriage.
                                    Sylphira grew ever more comfortable as the day drew closer, and she spent her remaining time as a single woman learning more about Gradians. She knew Gradians to be stern and tough, violent and pushy, emotionless and temperamental—all things she was not. She appreciated their artisanship, their fine works, and their complete dedication to their art, but they had once threatened to burn the forests that were her home!
                                    Unsure of her future, and reluctantly resigning to her new fate, the young Faerie princess awaited what lay ahead bearing this in mind: Princes govern all things—save the wind.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ XenZan ▍▍

Rich Businessman

User Image
            x x x xReriic Igalios
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Power makes you a monarch, and all the fancy robes in the world
        won't do the job without it.
        ↖↖
        xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxDetermined Temperamental Nocturnal

x x x x

» Male
            » Bisexual
            » Dradecus Elf
            » Healing
                Taught by his mother; the general ability to staunch wounds and purify most poisons by force of will and magical might. Mortal wounds are, unfortunately, outside of his ability to heal. Touch-based.
              Rapid Necrosis
                Self-taught; the ability to destroy the flesh of a living being in a selected area. Starts with the flesh, then muscles and tendons and finally the bone. Touch-based.
              Phantom Pain
                Self-taught; the ability to make the subject feel immense, sometimes crippling, pain. Eye Contact.
              Gravity Manipulation
                Self-taught; an ability that changes the gravity in an area. Because this skill is new, distractions will cause the spell to fail. Line of Sight.
            » 5’8” & 137 lbs

ICED OUT ;; LIT UP
                            Night-time
                            Quiet
                            Spellbooks
                            The Arcane
                            Being Alone

TEAR MY HEART OPEN
                            Daylight Hours
                            Rowdy People
                            Failure
                            The Mundane
                            Physical Labour

Being born the second of the Dradican princes has never proven itself to be an issue with Reriic. While his brother was groomed (or as groomed as the process went in Dradecus) to be the next king, the younger prince was practicing healing magic with his mother. Unlike most elves, Reriic had great magical potential and the burning desire to harness that power to meet his own ends. His mother hoped to direct the child towards benign uses by teaching him to heal as she did, but the practice soon bored the boy and he took to stealing more sinister tomes and teaching himself the contents of the pages. Despite his dedication and determination, the self-taught arts that would become his greatest pride as an adult were his greatest difficulty as a child. It seemed that every spell backfired and every attempt to reverse his mother’s healing magic did nothing but carve deep furrows of decay into his hands. He managed to stop the decay each time, but it still wrought his hands with horrible scars. Ashamed of his failure and lacking the desire to explain the injuries to his mother, Reriic adopted wearing gloves instead.

Outside of childhood, Reriic grew into a reclusive young man. When it was revealed to him that his magics would be rendered useless by the daylight outside of his city and were controlled to some effect by the moon, Reriic immediately became nocturnal. He tells anyone that questions his reasons that this change is only because of the potential for greater strides in his craft, but the most of it is that all of his spells still have a chance to backfire randomly and he hopes that eliminating as many outside influences as possible will lead to a solution. His sleeping habits weren’t such a problem until it was announced that he and his brother were to be married off to the daughters of other kingdoms and that they would be forced to travel to Bhegin in order to exchange vows. It wasn’t the Shasta bride that set Reriic against the idea so much as the time away from his studies and sheer number of hours of forced consciousness when he ought to be sleeping.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ XSenkoX ▍▍

Rich Businessman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            x x x xChristopher Metus
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOderunt dum Metuant.↖↖xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxx Levelheaded Negative Blunt

x x x x

» Male
            » Straight
            » Human
            » Chris can inhale with a strong emphasis to suck the very light from the room. He can then exhale it, causing a sort of crushing push around him. His darkening personality reflects his power.
            » Six foot 7, give or take a small bit, 180

ICED OUT ;; LIT UP

Cherries
                            Snow
                            Free time
                            Music

TEAR MY HEART OPEN

Heat
                            Loud people
                            Hyperactivity
                            Small spaces

Forgiveness. He was a perfect candidate for that, wasn't he? Christopher Metus. Well, he was born in to a lower class family, and he initially was a thief, a liar, a cheat. He was a good friend, but an awful person. He progressed through his life that was, occasionally getting caught and the like. Religion was the furthest thought in his mind. But life rolled on. Life had to, didn't it?
                                    So, he kept rolling on. Days came and went and he kept stealing, until he was seventeen at least. Around then he wanted to simply steal some bread, but when he went in the shop, the baker was up and waiting. A struggle ensued, the baker grabbed a knife. What choice did he have? He killed the man, and fell into his blood. Police, beatings, jail, beatings, more jail. He sat in jail for some time, but who would care for a rat like him?
                                    Eventually he found his god, almost as a burst in to his head. So he began to pray. For years and years he prayed for forgiveness. The guards heard him at all times of the day, and couldn't stand it. When they brought it up to the king, he called the prisoner too him. They conversed and, to his surprise, the king asked him to become one of his sages. Christopher Metus was one of few who truly understood forgiveness and what it takes. So he kept living his quite life, but now he was a man of importance, sort of at least. His family tried to contact him occasionally, but did it matter? Not enough to him. He was forgiven for his crimes, and he would show others the way.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ cman1195 ▍▍

Rich Businessman

User Image
            x x x xGlathriel
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOne day, we will feast in the great halls with our ancestors.↖↖xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxSarcastic Methodical Loyal

x x x x

» AGE Nineteen
            » GENDER Male
            » SEXUALITY Heterosexual
            » SPECIES Cynogriffon
            » POWERSTelepathy, Flight, Incredible natural senses
            » HEIGHT AND WEIGHT4'5" (from foot to shoulder) 120 pounds

ICED OUT ;; LIT UP
                            ✓ Warm, sunny days
                            The scent of cinnamon
                            Honeyed mead
                            Cubs and Infants
                            The feel of ocean spray

TEAR MY HEART OPEN
                            ✘ Wildfires
                            To prolong suffering
                            Bitter tastes
                            Hail
                            Lightning

Cynogryphons have served the rulers of Zuleidi for centuries, working as scouts, messengers, warriors, and even advisers and diplomats. A century ago, the last of the Cynogryphons had gone into hiding, waiting until their numbers had begun to rise again. They had faded into mere legends, until now. Glamleth, the eldest of his hatchlings has taken it upon himself to take up service along with the kingdom of Zuleidi, as his ancestors did. He revered the skill and bravery of his predecessors, and sought to follow their example.

Glathriel himself seemed to have quite a silver tongue, his words tending to dance about. At times, he was known to insult others without them being the slightest bit aware. He was quite a spokesman, and his claws and fangs were just as dangerous as his speech. He was quite easy to cooperate with, as long as you had at least a small amount of wit. As he was part of a dying race, and young ones were scarce, Glathriel has a soft spot for younglings of any race. He would not see the extinction of any race if he could help it.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ The Dark Majesty ▍▍

Rich Businessman

User Image
            x x x xElya Meister
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxquote goes here↖↖xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxx Flirty Hyper Loyal

x x x x

» Nineteen
            » Female
            » Bi-sexual
            » Elf
            » She has no powers, but is super strong.
            » 5"2, 112 lbs

ICED OUT ;; LIT UP
                            Dradecus
                            Drinking
                            Flirting
                            Fighting
                            Singing

TEAR MY HEART OPEN
                            Hot weather
                            Gradιυѕ citizens
                            Gradιυѕ itself
                            People who don't know how to have fun
                            People injuring the Royal family of Dradecυѕ

Ever since she was a small child, it was Elya's dream to become a guard of the Royal family of Dradecus. Her Grandfather was a guard of the previous King, before he retired, and had told her and her five elder brothers many tales of his adventures as a personal guard. Growing up, her brothers and herself would fight each other, playing games of war and Royal protection, in which they would fight one another. After a few years, Elya was able to beat even the eldest of her brothers, who was ten years her senior. She watched as one by one, her brothers joined the ranks of the guard, and she was stuck at home, until soon she was the only one left. With two years between her and the youngest of the brothers, she looked else where for entertainment and fights, which lead her to many a bar and club of a night time. So began her drinking. Soon enough, she was well known around certain pubs as the woman whose strength could not be matched, and she took much delight in complying with many a muscular man who wished to try and beat her. They would look at her tiny size and laugh, sure that they would have their evenings drinks brought for them, for that was the bet and would walk away disappointed, their pockets considerably lighter. Finally, it was her time to join the ranks of the guards, and she's been working her hardest to not let her brothers down.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ Day_the_Dreamer ▍▍

Rich Businessman

User Image
            x x x xAlexi Chernobyl
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortune favors the bold↖↖xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxx wise lighthearted kind

x x x x

» Male
            » Bisexual
            » Human
            » The ability to bend light to make images or make things invisible. The latter is much more difficult.
            » 5'10" and 175lbs

ICED OUT ;; LIT UP

Tea
                            Books
                            Meditation
                            Meeting new people

TEAR MY HEART OPEN

Suffering
                            Spicy food
                            Rats
                            Ignorance

Alexi was born into the priesthood. It was a rough life for him. Learning was one of the things he liked about the priesthood. All the knowledge took a long time to absorb. Something bothered him. Fortune always seemed a fickle thing to pray to. Pray for riches, fame, luck, karma. All of it started to sicken him over time. That was until he met the man that changed his mind. The old Rite of Salor, his mentor and predecessor. He was taken in by the old man and taught many things. Fortune was not just worldly.

This realization was shocking to him. Fortune favors the wise. To know true fortune one had to be wise. Using the wisdom to take chance and turn it into fortune fascinated him. He devoted his life to learning more to become wise. He had no reason to become the next Rite of Salor. It was not a title he wanted. What he strove for was wisdom.

When his mentor died it became apparent to all the others in the order that he would be next in line. Not only was he the apprentice of the Rite of Salor but he was also one of the brightest members of the Priests of Fortune. He was one of the few who knew what true fortune was achieved. Being thrust into the position was rather disorienting. He found himself advisor to the king in a time of great misfortune.

It was not all too bad of a time for him though. He was not thrilled with the new responsibilities as they were taking away from his studies, but he did meet someone or rather something. One day while he was deep in study a small white fox spirit wandered into the room. It came up and sat down right next to him. Deep in thought his concentration was not broken for a moment while he read. The fox took a curious liking to the man who was so devoted to his learning. The fox started to follow the man around everywhere and in turn he started to treat it as another person knowing that it was a spirit after all. After a few years he finally came to a good name for the fox, Yuri.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ azuresky808 ▍▍

Rich Businessman

User Image
            x x x xDanika Martiz
            x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvil is always possible. And goodness is eternally difficult.↖↖xxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxx Deceptive Mischievous Diabolical

x x x x

» Twenty-three
            » Female
            » Bisexual
            » Dradecan/Shasta hybrid
            » Can see people in the shadows but cannot hear their voices ((Cat is her missing piece...for now))
            » 5'2" and 120lbs

ICED OUT ;; LIT UP

When things go her way
                            Interesting people
                            Causing chaos
                            Observing her handiwork

TEAR MY HEART OPEN

When things don't go her way
                            Dull people
                            Overly nice people
                            Stuck up snobs

Danika was never really a normal girl. She and her sister had that in common at least. She didn't make herself into as much of a fool as her sister did, however. While her sister was being raised by her lovey dovey mother in the uncivilized Shazgard, Danika was brought up by her aristocratic playboy of a father. While her sister was being babied, she was being ignored. Why bother with your daughter when you could be drinking, partying and whoring, right? Not that Danika cared...after she met her sister anyway. Her father made it all too clear that she simply wasn't worthy of his love. After all...he doted on this sniveling sad thing that was Cat. Was that really what he wanted from her? Did he want her to cry herself to sleep because of the big scawy darkness. Please. Even at seven she thought that that was a joke. Her twin didn't even notice her when they were in the same room. She had decided to play a little game and pretended to be a servant. Without even looking at her, the girl had merely thanked her and moved on. How dense!

She was the one that got her father to send the little brat away. One could hardly argue when their shady dealings were thrown on the table as blackmail. Truly...her family was pathetic. From the age nine to fourteen, she used her skills to make her father's problems go away. All of his cash flow became legitimate...or at least what little crime that was involved was thoroughly buried...sometimes literally. Her father was so involved with his fun that he left all of the important things to her. All he had to do was sign papers. So it was really quite easy to fix his will so that she was the only heir. Easier still to get rid of the stupid man entirely.

She wasn't finished, however. There was the matter of her sister to deal with. If that fool ever turned up in Dradecus, she would have more than a little headache to sort out. Somehow she didn't think that would people would mistake her for a mere doppelganger, they were far too similar for that. Even their powers complimented each other. Yet another reason she hated the stupid...Anyway, the girl was completely dependent on her mother. The woman was like a security blanket and everyone knows what happens when those get taken away. Danika wasn't one to trust others to carry out her plans so she took care of their mother herself. The woman never saw it coming until she tasted the poison. Danika could have used something tasteless but then...she wouldn't have been able to see the shocked and hurt expression on dear mummy's face.

Her little problem was solved for a while. She would gaze in on her sister every now and then to make sure she was suffering but never really worried much about her....Until the little brat decided to show up on her doorstep. Practically anyway. That was simply unacceptable. Poor Cat should have stayed in Shazgard...maybe she would have met a nice man who had a fetish for the insane and lived happily ever after. Too late to turn back now.

x x x x x x x ▍▍ jadeshaw88 ▍▍

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces