Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Devout Genius

coded by shiny ponkan for parchments
codedbyshinyponkan
codedbyshinyponkan
signal the WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO _TONIGHT?end
I GOT WOUNDS TO LICK IN LIFEstrike___ __ __ codedby
shinyponkano h _ y o u ' v e _ s a i d _ » _ s t a n d i n g _ l i k e _ a _ s t i c k _
ponkan━━━ ━━ THIS TIE COULD INVERT TO BE A NOOSE INSTEAD

codedbyshinyponkan
codedbyshinyponkan

signal the end __CREATOR parchments __ GRAPHICS second day sea __ CODING shiny ponkan __ IMAGE 増岡
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Devout Genius

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

IT'S TOO LATE» TO SAY YOU'RE SORRY
                                                          ponks a y _ y o u ' r e _ s o r r y _ s t i l l ___ __ __ __
                                                          » I STEPPED OUT WITH HEAVY HEART»
                                                          ponkt o _ b a i l _ y o u _ o u t _ a g a i n ___ __ __ __
                                                          _OH THOSE THINGS YOU DO ━━━ ━━ OH THOSE THINGS YOU DO

The metal creaked as the tram took a turn, the fluorescent lights humming, flickering ever so slightly. The man pressed his hand against the window, not really focussing on anything. It was cold, like every dreary day in this city. The people around him kept their heads down, the lower half of their faces framed by the light from the holographic screens. The constant buzzing of noise haunted him, clinging like the smell of smoke on clothes. Most people learnt to ignore it, but he couldn’t. It was his job to sort through the mess of human thoughts, to consistently tap into the faint hum around him.

The man sat on one of the fraying seats, his head nuzzled to his chest. He leant one long leg against the seat in front of him, his finger tapping the window rhythmically. Tap, tap, tap. Every so often, he would get occasional sprouts of dangerous pieces of noise, thoughts that hinted at something dangerous. But none of the messages were anything to worry about

“Do you ever get tired of it?” He remembered her saying to him one day. The thought surged to his mind and he quickly stifled it, silencing himself. He was meant to read today, not think about the past.

Not right now.

Not now. Not ever.

“I do,” he sighed, running his fingers across her face. He made sure his touch was delicate as he traced the scars across her cheek. Attackers were continuously living life on the line. “People are always so mean.”

He drew himself from the conversation, his hand pressed against the back of the seat in front of him when it came to a sudden halt. People cursed but the tram kept moving straight after. Nonchalantly, easily chugging along with life, like everyone else did.

“I couldn’t do what you do,” she sighed, leaning into his hug.

He simply laughed at her. When he was with her, he let go of his noise, letting her read whatever she wanted from it. “I couldn’t do what you did.”

“That’s because you’re too tame.” Through her noise, he felt her smile widen as she began to smother him with feelings of warmth. “Fighting was never your style.”

Suddenly, he stood up, his fingers tugging at the wire above him, his heart hammering in his chest. Next stop requested. He shrugged his jacket closer, his finger once again tapping. His lungs were about to burst as the noise escalated into suspicion around him. They started adjusting their attention.

“Reader, reader, why do you read?”

A couple of children sent him curious thoughts, angling their heads a couple of degrees. He spilt out some thoughts, hoping to smother people’s doubts. But before their parents could press their hands against their mouths, they said it again.

“Reader, reader, what are you looking for?”

The cold air hit him as soon as he burst from the tram doors. It was always hard to trick children, he noticed. He stepped onto the platform, surveying where he had landed and what level of Mercerpi he had decided to stop at. When he realised he had stopped off a little too early, he exhaled and tapped at COMET, hoping to send a quick message to Mission Control.

“Don’t leave me,” he whispered to her. And the small nod against his chest sparked warmth in his body.

“Agent 305, what is your status?” An authoritative voice echoed in his ear.

He sighed, making sure his voice was muffled as he stood in the sea of people. “Gravity detected at tram stop 403. Time period at least four hours or more. Dealing with Colarcio and Dwellers.”

“Roger that,” the voice said and then there was crackling on the other side. “It was nice knowing you, Agent 305.”

Radio silence. Confused, he looked up from the screen, his eyes crossing as he felt the gun’s metallic coolness against his forehead. His lip quivered and his breath hitched in his throat. The crowd around him had disappeared and soon, he realised that the crowd milling about had been an illusion. A flawless illusion. She was the perfect architect.

“It’s a pity though,” she said, straightening her arm. There was slight anger mingled with sadness in her eyes but the longer he stared at her, the more it hardened into something indecipherable. “You were one of the better readers.”

“That’s really funny,” he said, quietly.

“What is?”

“I never knew you were lying all that time.”

“Trust me, I never lied to you.”

He swallowed, delicately closing his eyes as he accepted his fate. He held his arms out like a martyr.

His final words were: “Then do it.”

User Image
                                          GET OUT!!___ » AND GET GONE ______
                                          THIS TOWN IS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE ━━ ━━━___
                                          GET OUT!!___ » AND GET GONE ♚______
                                          THIS TOWN IS ONLY GONNA EAT YOU ━━ ━━━___
                                          __ __ __ ______

Devout Genius

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

━━━ ━━ GENERAL
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          ▌I'm here to create stories, you're here to create stories, let's create good ol' stories together.
                                          ▌Be nice!
                                          ▌Have fun!
                                          ▌If you have any concerns, swing them by me and I will try my best to help you out.
                                          ▌General warning: This has a lot of potential to be dark, don't join if you're not into that stuff.

━━━ ━━ ACTIVITY
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          ▌I put so much work in this, I swear. I don't want it to die.
                                          ▌If you're going to disappear for a while, tell me please so I won't kill off your character.
                                          ▌Keep in touch, sit on the couch and make your own little groove in it.
                                          ▌When it's your turn to post, do it. I'll give you a 10 days to post and if you don't do so,
                                          ▌I will kindly prod you and give you one warning and you'll have another 5 days to post.
                                          ▌If you repeat this a second time, bad luck, mate.

━━━ ━━ CHARACTER
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          ▌I've outlined some existing character relationships in the blurb but you are not constricted to
                                          ▌those relationships. Perhaps they visit the MOONSHINE CAFE often to drown
                                          ▌out the incessant noise, or they could have part of someone’s arm because some sort
                                          ▌of beam fell on it and severed it off which means they could have gained the ability to
                                          ▌do magic tricks. Whatever, it’s up to you. You have my permission to make up
                                          ▌something odd, something kind of twisted. Run with scissors.

━━━ ━━ WORLD BUILDING
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          ▌Also, I would like to have people who are interested in helping me build this world
                                          ▌a little more. Perhaps add a religion of some sort, or create a building, a restaurant,
                                          ▌some sort of place your character hangs out. Speed dating place. Just add places
                                          ▌to the world that has history and that we can intertwine with the plot as well as NPCs.
                                          ▌That'll be cool right?

━━━ ━━ APPLYING
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          ▌Before you apply, you must post in the ooc and remain active. If you only posted once and
                                          ▌then decided to flee the confinements of interaction, then I am able to take back my decision
                                          ▌and give the role to someone else. This is where you will be submitting your applications.
                                          ▌These will be utterly anonymous which will probably be more effort for myself than anything.
                                          ▌But anyway, so, if you have any role specific questions as well as general questions for the rp
                                          ▌you may ask me through here.
                                          ▌The reason I decided to complicate my life is because I just wanted to do this
                                          ▌as objectively as possible. So, we'll see how this goes, I'm curious.
                                          ▌Maybe if it goes terribly I'm never going to do it again.
                                          You can read already submitted apps here.
                                          ▌PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD REMEMBER YOUR NUMBER YOU CHOSE
                                          ▌AND ALSO USE THE SAME ONE IF YOU PLAN ON APPING MORE THAN ONCE!

PROFILE CODE:

color1 = dark / main text color
                                          color2 = medium dark color
                                          color3 = medium light color
                                          color4 = light color
                                          color5 = light color that differs noticeably from color4

[size=10][color=color1][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/NgtTyoC.png[/img]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                          [size=18][color=color2][b]OCCUPATION[/b][/color] [color=color3]»[/color] [color=color1][b]ROLE TITLE[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]codedby[/color][color=color4]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
                                          [color=white]shinyponkan4parchments[/color][size=8][color=color5]O H [color=white]_[/color] Y O U [color=white]_[/color] L I E [color=white]_[/color] N E X T [color=white]_[/color] T O [color=white]_[/color] M E [color=white]___[/color] [b]H E A R T[/b] [color=white]_[/color] I S [color=white]_[/color] B E A T I N G [color=white]_[/color] H E A V I L Y[/color][/size]
                                          [size=24][color=white]shinyponkan[/color][/size][size=16][color=color3]♚[/color] [/size][size=14][color=color1]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/color][/size][list][list][list]
                                          [size=14][color=white]ponk[/color][color=color1]*[size=10][color=color2][b]AGE[/b][/color][/size] 99 [color=color3]»»[/color] [color=white]__[/color] *[size=10][color=color2][b]RANK[/b][/color][/size] Z [color=color3]»»[/color] [color=white]__[/color] *[size=10][color=color2][b]DANGER LEVEL[/b][/color][/size] 11 [color=color3]»»[/color][/color][/size]
                                          [size=10][color=white]ponponponponponponway[/color][/size][size=8][color=color5][color=color3]•[/color] [color=white]__[/color] [color=color4]•[/color] • [color=white]__[/color] [color=color3]•[/color] [color=color4]•[/color] •[/color] [color=white]__[/color] [color=color3]N O I S E [color=white]_[/color] T Y P E[/color][/size]
                                          [size=16][color=white]ponkan[/color][/size][size=14][color=color1][size=10]50[color=color3]%[/color] [color=color2][b]LEFT[/b][/color][/size] [color=color4]▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌[/color][color=color5]▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌[/color][size=10]50[color=color3]%[/color] [color=color2][b]RIGHT[/b][/color][/size][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [imgright]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t46/citrusxai/200x5.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left]
                                          [color=white]━━━[/color] [color=color5]━━[/color] [color=color4]━[/color] [color=color2][b]POWERNAME[/b][/color] [color=color4]✖[/color] [color=color5]✖[/color] [color=color3]✖[/color]
                                          [color=white]pon[/color][color=color3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][list][list][list]
                                          Expansion of power. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
                                          [/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]━━━[/color] [color=color5]━━[/color] [color=color4]━[/color] [color=color2][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color] [color=color4]✖[/color] [color=color5]✖[/color] [color=color3]✖[/color]
                                          [color=white]pon[/color][color=color3]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][list][list][list]
                                          Expansion of personality. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
                                          [*] Can be dot pointed, use these.
                                          [*] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
                                          [*] Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
                                          [*] Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
                                          [*] Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
                                          [/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]━━━[/color] [color=color5]━━[/color] [color=color4]━[/color] [color=color2][b]HISTORY[/b][/color] [color=color4]✖[/color] [color=color5]✖[/color] [color=color3]✖[/color]
                                          Expansion of history. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
                                          [*] Can be dot pointed, use these.
                                          [*] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
                                          [*] Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
                                          [*] Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
                                          [*] Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
                                          [/list][/list][/list]
                                          [/align][/align]
                                          [color=white]codedbyshinyponkanforparchments[/color][size=8][color=color4]T H E R E ' S [color=white]__[/color] [b]B L O O D[/b] [color=white]__[/color] I N [color=white]__[/color] Y O U R [color=white]__[/color] [b]E A R[/b] [color=white]__[/color] T H O U G H[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]codedby[/color][color=color5]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][color=color2][i]BLOOD ON Y[color=color3][strike][color=color2]OUR SHIRT[/color][color=white]codedby[/color][/strike][/color][/i][/color][color=white]shinyponkan[/color][size=14][color=color1]USERNAME[/color][/size][size=16][color=color3] ♔[/color][/size][/color][/size]

User Image
                                          __ __ __ ______

Devout Genius

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

━━━ ━━ THE COLARCIO FAMILY
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          This family bases their riches on organ harvesting. They harvest people off the street and these people are operated upon and sell organs based on how ‘new’ they are. If a person has asthma, they could buy lungs of a person without asthma. The DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS turns a blind eye to this as they also benefit from this — as many of the ATTACKERS lose or damage body parts and need them grafted. They pay the COLARCIO family a lot of money for these parts.

This family has been around for a while now, even prior to the birth of PRECRIME. They consider themselves to be the creme de la creme of society, far better than the other groups of criminals. This is because they actually help other people with their business instead of damaging the human body completely. To be fully trusted, you must be born in the group closest to the COLARCIO family and these people tend to be entrusted with far more glamorous roles, such as the money carer rather than the unwinding surgeon. Their world is a lot darker than they let on and they are extremely elusive and evasive when investigations are conducted on the family.

The COLARCIO family is currently comprised of 2000 people. They accept members occasionally after having put them through many trials and tribulations. They are scattered throughout the town, with their surgery located on the ground floor and their head quarters located on the top floor of a private building.

User Image
                                          User Image

*AGE 25 »» __ *RANK B »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 5 »»

NUMERICAL PRECISION You see the world in terms of numbers and you calculate everything in chances. When your power peaks, you can see how many days a person has left to live.

SNIPER » RUBATOSIS

You realise that your luck is running out. With every decision you make, the probability of you staying alive decreases. But you love it. It's the one thing that gets your heart pumping, the blood rushing in your veins. It's you verses the world. Occasionally, you can see other people’s luck, how long they’re going to stay alive and sometimes, if you’re extremely unlucky, you can read how they die. The first time this happened to you, you were confused and shattered, but then the second and third time, you knew that it was the power you somehow managed to develop. This is the burden you must bear and you wear it proudly. To you, » ZENOSYNE is your life, and you worship him to no end. He’s always in your noise which causes » LACHESISM to snap at you often. Your love for » ZENOSYNE and the family allows you to put aside any morals that make you seem human. You’ve noticed that » ZENOSYNE only has 45 days left to live and you’ve told » LACHESISM, not entirely sure what to do about it. Often known as the King’s Guard Dog, you were tasked to kill your best friend because they betrayed the family. You're the one who is tasked with killing members who betray the family. You feel bad for what happened to » OPIA, having to go through reformation, but you’ve welcomed them back though, hoping that they will never know that it was you who suggested for them to get captured.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT The time that you had to kill your best friend for the sake of the family / the moment you saw that » ZENOSYNE only has 45 days left to live / the moment you turned » OPIA in.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ SugarPlumFairyofMischief

User Image
                                            User Image

*AGE 23 »» __ *RANK B »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 2 »»

PHASING You are able to change the state of matter of your body by manipulating the chemical compounds that make you human. This allows you to change your density and therefore helps you pass through any sort of barrier.

HUNTER » LACHESISM

You are the hunter, the one who tracks the children who are running away from their fate. It’s your task to hunt down these children before they turn eighteen, before the warrant for their UNWINDING process becomes void. They’re troublesome and you hate them for it. There’s one kid that you have had the misfortune of meeting more than once. Their name is » ANDRONITIS and you do not want to talk about the embarrassment you encountered after failing to capture them after your third attempt. You hate failing and this kid has tarnished your reputation. You work very closely with » RUBATOSIS because your jobs align quite often. But usually you trust » OPIA, seeing as they’re a lot mellower than » RUBATOSIS but you’ve seen a change in them. Although you don’t want to admit it, you think that they’ve got an ulterior motive. Most people who go through reformation don’t come back to the family. But they’re a friend, they’re part of the family, that's the lie you're to believe. If they betray the family, » RUBATOSIS will be after them. At some point, you realised that the PRECRIME department is on your back, picking up your movements and your other plans. You know who you want to kill and you know when. Now it's just a matter of either joining the ever growing band of people against PRECRIME or go under the radar to commit your crime.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT Failing one of your assignments for the first time / the desire for something dramatic to happen.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ malurus coronatus

User Image
                                              User Image

*AGE 23 »» __ *RANK D »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 3 »»

SYNAESTHESIA You associate colours to words, feelings, meanings.

SURGEON » OPIA

Captured and imprisoned for three years, you’re glad you were able to come back to the family. You used to be the person who operated on the subjects, pulling apart their body bit by bit. You still do this, but now, your official task is a lot more different than it used to be. Before you were able to skim beneath the waters, just how you liked it. But now you realise that you have a larger job you have to play. The PRECRIME Department gave you a series of medication to mask your noise and » KUEBIKO has given you a lot of techniques. There’s been a reading that something bad is going to happen, something that will turn the world upside down and you know that you’ve somehow got stuck in the heart of it. » KUEBIKO has become your rock, the only constant in your life. You now have a new resolve to increase your ability and your noise control so that eventually, after this event blows over, you can join the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS. You trust » LACHESISM and you know that they’re going to trust whatever you tell them. They’re easier to convince and you know that » RUBATOSIS is simply gnawing on the guilt of turning you in. Everyone here is too easy to play. You knew that the COLARCIO family needed a distraction and you were the weakest link. The only problem is trying to avoid » RUBATOSIS’ hawklike gaze.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT The time you were turned in / what reformation was like / unwinding someone.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ Miss MeguMegu

User Image
                                          __ __ __ ______

Devout Genius

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

━━━ ━━ THE DWELLERS
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          They’re a band of people who delve into petty crime just to survive or people who need a place to stay because of family issues. The DWELLERS take anyone and everyone in, giving them fire and whatever food they’ve managed to scrounge for the rest of the gang. These people are usually teenagers, however, they do not discriminate against age and will accept anyone who can pull their weight. They are usually the ones targeted by the COLARCIO family because they are the strays that need to be swept. They are also the ones with the best body parts because they’re still young. However, they have developed techniques to avoid being targeted, moving location every so often just to make it harder for them to be swept up in the sweeping process.

Often, you will find them lurking on the lower floors because these are the floors where most homeless live. Many have also become extremely good at staying near the bins of restaurants or at the food court to eat the leftovers of people who do not want their food. The latter is a lot more dangerous as security guards are often on the lookout for DWELLERS who eat the scraps off the table.

It is extremely rare for a DWELLER to have COMET on them. Some will have old scraps of technology or some will hoard metallic items, but not many will have anything that is fully functional. DWELLERS also tend to come up with their own vernacular and give nicknames to everything. Any outsider would not know what they’re talking about.

User Image
                                          User Image
                                                                          *AGE ?? »» __ *RANK A »» __ *DANGER LEVEL ? »»

NOISE MANIPULATION The ability to create something physical just by using noise. It is mostly destructive.

GAMER » ANEMOIA

You used to be a well-known OMEGA RIFT player, earning enough money that could only send you to the higher echelon of society. Your game was Field of Fire and you knew everything about it: the guns, the bullets, the locations and the map. You lived and breathed the game. That was until you managed to channel your noise into a weapon and manifest the game’s gun in your hands. You didn’t know you could do that but it happened. Immediately, you were asked to join the PRECRIME Department, as an ATTACKER in particular. You tried out, you met » MAL DE COUCOU, realising that, they too, used to be a Field of Fire gamer. But soon after, you realised that this wasn’t what you wanted. So you returned back to what you knew best, competitive gaming. It seemed as if they couldn’t handle that though, targeting your matches, making sure you lost and continued losing. At sixteen, you lost everything. Your parents needed the money, so they signed a warrant to unwind you. You decided to run and now you’re hiding with the DWELLERS until you turn eighteen and the warrant becomes void. Now, you spend most of your time tinkering with technology, old parts and creating programs that could potentially cause the entire PRECRIME System to collapse. What you want, though, is to find a way to end the COLARCIO family's business. You've seen enough of the DWELLERS coming in, half starving and you want things to change. You wonder how » ANDRONITIS has survived for so long but you think it’s their ability that saves them each time. You’re slowly picking up strange thoughts from » MONACHOPSIS and you’re slowly putting up more walls when you’re around them.

STATUS » OPEN

PROMPT The feeling of being in game, playing what you know best / The time you tried out for the PRECRIME Department / The realisation that you were being unwound.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ SILVIEON

User Image
                                            User Image

*AGE 17 »» __ *RANK C »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 7 »»

ADOPTIVE MUSCLE MEMORY You have extremely good muscle memory but by figuring out this particular noise manipulation, you have lost your long term memory. In the end, you can learn many things through muscle memory easily, for example, how to fight, how to play an instrument, but you have lost your long term memory as compensation for this power.

MUSICIAN » ANDRONITIS

The unaccompanied sonata. You're the musician who relies on muscle memory to play songs and you're never found without your instrument. With this power, you've found that it’s hard to form relationships. You barely know anyone’s names and you barely know when you decided to visit the DWELLERS. Apparently you were getting unwound and that you, as a ward of the state, could no longer be supported because your music was going downhill. Your music was tainted. Without telling your carers anything, you packed your bags and ran, living on the streets until you stumbled across the DWELLERS — or did they find you? You think you’ve met » LACHESISM more than once, but they’re just an eerie ghost in your memory. You're pretty fiery when it comes to talking about UNWINDING. You know your stance on it and you know what you want to do. It's one of the few things you remember, actually. You want to stop being so afraid all the time. Out of the group, you’re the one who’s most likely to get into fistfights and you’re the one who’s most likely going to win. No one really wants to fight you but you often provoke them until they have no choice but to try their luck against you. » ANEMOIA is one that you’re trying to fight with the most because you want to know how strong they are and whether or not you two should be allies. You know that they have good noise control because you can barely read them, so you want to know what ability they have but you’ve had no luck so far. » MONACHOPSIS is easily forgettable, truly. You forget that they exist most of the time.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT The first time you’ve realised that you’ve forgotten something important / the process of learning a new ability / trying to run from your unwind fate.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ second day sea

User Image
                                              User Image

*AGE 15 »» __ *RANK D »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 4 »»

SELECTIVE INVISIBILITY Manipulates people’s blind spots, able to make themselves invisible and overlooked.

THIEF » MONACHOPSIS

Every DWELLER has a tragic story. Well, everyone except you. You’re a survivor because it’s easy to forget you and living like this got terribly lonely. So you went to find yourself meaning. You pretend that you’re getting unwound, but in reality, you’re hanging out with the DWELLERS because » ANECDOCHE told you to. You two met under extremely strange circumstances and you’re meant to report back to them every so often. They teach you everything about noise control and you often consider them your mentor. But you take shortcuts, you hide the fact that you’re visiting an observer by shoving thoughts of other things on the forefront of your mind. Most DWELLERS’ noise reading abilities are bad, well, everyone except for » ANEMOIA. You’re wary of them and you know that they’re picking up stuff from you, stuff that you don’t want anyone to know. Soon, you’re going to have to leave the DWELLERS and you hope that » ANECDOCHE is going to give you housing.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT Meeting/being taught by » ANECDOCHE / the first time you stepped forth onto DWELLER territory / The time you wanted to be so visible but no one saw you.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ N i n u N i n u

User Image
                                          __ __ __ ______

Devout Genius

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

━━━ ━━ DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
                                          ponpon
                                          ponpon
                                          People who are recruited into the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS are people who are usually classified as RANK A noise control ability (except for those in the MISSION CONTROL sector). They have the ability to control their own noise and once they are recruited, they are screened for their aptitude. Most are sent to the PRECRIME department and further training occurs. You are able to enter the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS at any age, the only requirement is high noise control and low danger levels. More information can be found in the information thread.

User Image
                                          User Image

*AGE 34 »» __ *RANK A »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 2 »»

TRACKING By reading people’s noise, you are able to place markers on each one to an extremely high accuracy (because COMET’s location tracker has a 20% delay rate and is not reliable for high speed chase). This means that you can create a path in your mind, knowing exactly where they will go.

OBSERVER » ANECDOCHE

You work with » MAL DE COUCOU the most because they’re the one that you can read the easiest. It’s easier to sift through their noise cloud to pick up exactly what they’re thinking. » KUEBIKO, on the other hand, is extremely difficult. But you’re not surprised—all REFORM OFFICERS are difficult to read. They wear the perfect mask and so do you. You’re the one who read through the noise that something bad was going to happen to both the DWELLERS and the COLARCIO family and although you wanted to be the one who came up with the plan, it was immediately sent to the Reformation Department where » KUEBIKO created the perfect storm. However, you realise that here was another person who read trouble between COLARCIO and the DWELLERS and they’re no longer around. You’re not entirely sure what this means and so you’ve decided to keep yourself a little more scarce about this topic. There are times where people are too loud and you forget what your original personality is, and when it becomes too hard, you seek out » KUEBIKO to help you out. You met » MONACHOPSIS by accident, while you were working in a job you hated just to search out for any crime in the area. Now, you use them as your little informant, giving them treats whenever they do well. There’s no way that you’re going to help them out further, though, because everyone’s usefulness expires one day.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT The time when you found it so hard to separate yourself from everyone’s noise / the first time you lost someone through tracking / Observer Training.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ Roux-Tsu

User Image
                                            User Image

*AGE 23 »» __ *RANK A/B »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 2 »»

SOUND MANIPULATION You are able to take control of soundwaves and how it’s perceived by the other people. You are able to change the frequency, the amplitude and occasionally, depending on whether or not their noise control peaks, you can alter some words.

ATTACKER » MAL DE COUCOU

Everyone is easy to get to know. You pick up a few threads of the conversation and you can talk to people for ages. But you’re never going to get close to anyone, you don’t want to, you’re too afraid to form close relationships. You used to be a Field of Fire gamer, a game which you can’t touch now due to both the memories and the anxiety attacks it gives you. You even went professional to a point where you knew who » ANEMOIA was and how great of a player they were. When you were invited to join the PRECRIME Department, you accepted, even with a little hesitance because you realised that this was the only way to destroy the system: from within. Here you met » ANEMOIA in training and you fawned over them until all of a sudden, they disappeared, went back to gaming and then disappeared again entirely. A couple of years later, you found them with the DWELLERS and you meet every so often to discuss further plans, hopefully to stop UNWINDING once and for all and at the same time, stop PRECRIME. You think it's unjust, to stop someone before they carry out the task, taking away the thought of free will. You’re too scared to get too close to » ANECDOCHE, but you think that’s already happened. You rely on them a little too much, for advice and especially when your attack goes badly. They help you, though, track the person down, and you two have become a team of success. One of the most highly paid ATTACKERS; you’re riding » ANECDOCHE’s coattails. You’re nice to » KUEBIKO, but only out of fear. At any moment, you feel like they’re going to lash out and attack you and for that, you like to keep your distance from them.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT The time you realised that you could not play Field of Fire anymore / Training to become an ATTACKER / how lonely you feel in this world full of noise.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ spelling errors

User Image
                                              User Image

*AGE 25 »» __ *RANK A »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 4 »»

SENSORY REMOVAL Can take away people's senses, however, you must sacrifice that sense for a period of time as well.

REFORM OFFICER » KUEBIKO

Most of the time, you wish you could quit your job as a REFORM OFFICER. You want to try out something new, something different, work for the COLARCIO Family, perhaps. When you were tasked with altering » OPIA’s thoughts, you were ecstatic, you finally had a connection. But you know that if you quit your job here, they would wipe every single memory you have of PRECRIME and all the techniques; you might even lose your power and your rank that you worked so hard to get. You aren’t sure though, whether or not you enjoy manipulating people’s noise clouds, causing them great trouble and pain until they fall into your trap. There are days you like it and there are days you don’t. Although, there are some people who you can’t actually toy with and one of these people is » ANECDOCHE. They’re strong — they have layers and layers of defense that you yourself could never break down. But there are days where they crumble, like everyone, and they come to you. At first, you weren’t sure what to make of this, but now as time continues, you feel like you’re getting to know them a little more and they’re one of the few people who you don’t want to toy with. You’re slightly worried about » ANECDOCHE’s reading and you want to figure out what this could mean in the future. » MAL DE COUCOU, on the other hand, is a little too easy for you. You’re sure that anything you say will spook them out and you do this often.

STATUS » TAKEN

PROMPT Reforming » OPIA / what you think of your own power / the first time » ANECDOCHE came to you for help.

signaltheend━━━ ━━ parchments

User Image
                                          __ __ __ ______

Devout Genius

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                          User Image

*AGE 26 »» __ *RANK A »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 4 »»

ECHOLOCATION able to determine where people are by bouncing noise off them, however, the price is that he lives in a faster time stream than everyone else, meaning that he ages at a different rate and heals faster.

72% LEFT ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌28% RIGHT

• Lives an extravagant life.
                                                                                    • Owns a penthouse at the top of a large building complex called 'The Seasons'.
                                                                                    • Parties are loud and he’s managed to invest in a mass noise cancelling device that allows for genuine interaction between people, without anyone having the upper hand.
                                                                                    • Charismatic and suave, he’s admired by many people in his group.
                                                                                    • Only members of the COLARCIO family know that he’s the leader of the UNWINDING business.
                                                                                    • He’s never going to admit it to anyone but the family.
                                                                                    • PRECRIME has tabs on him but has no current leads.
                                                                                    • Unforgiving to those who do not follow his orders or who betray him.
                                                                                    • His main threat is: there are worse fates than death
                                                                                    • He has a cruel streak.

72% LEFT THE FATHER » ZENOSYNE

User Image
                                          User Image

*AGE 18 »» __ *RANK D »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 1 »»

HYPEROSMIA able to detect where a person's been or how far someone is based on their scent.

95% LEFT ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌05% RIGHT

• Leader of the DWELLERS
                                                                                    • Honest to a fault.
                                                                                    • Tough and no longer has no need to stay with the DWELLERS but still wants to help them a lot.
                                                                                    • Has a job at the local bakery and brings scraps of food to them that would be thrown out at the end of the day.
                                                                                    • Is the only one the DWELLERS would listen to and he's attempted to appoint a second in command but no one has respected the person.
                                                                                    • Asks them to work together to survive and live together.
                                                                                    • Owns a small apartment on the outskirts of the city. Only his most trusted know this information.
                                                                                    • Very loyal to the DWELLERS and will not give anyone up.

95% LEFT THE LEADER » ONISM

User Image
                                          User Image

*AGE 65 »» __ *RANK A »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 8 »»

N/A (power was lost)

15% LEFT ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌85% RIGHT

• Creator of PRECRIME
                                                                                    • Was the person who put forth the idea to the government and ended up usurping it.
                                                                                    • Now is very unstable due to an actual attack. Many believe that those who were against PRECRIME decided to carry this out.
                                                                                    • Has an unwind brain from a well-renowned petty thief.
                                                                                    • Often has dramatic mood swings and must constantly be monitored by members of PRECRIME.
                                                                                    • Hardly allowed outside.
                                                                                    • People often call him the 'Overlord' and laugh.

15% LEFT THE CREATOR » VEMODALEN

User Image
                                          User Image

*AGE ?? »» __ *RANK A »» __ *DANGER LEVEL 2 »»

WEAKNESS DETECTION able to see a person's bodily weakness and exploit it.

02% LEFT ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌98% RIGHT

• The official head of PRECRIME. Only those within the office know that.
                                                                                    • She is a master of all sorts of martial arts and is not a person you would want to fight.
                                                                                    • In her spare time, she is found in the gym at the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS.
                                                                                    • She is stern and she is quick to move, ordering people to stop the crime before it gets out of hand.
                                                                                    • Only a select few are trusted and are consistently surrounding her, protecting her from any attacks from those against PRECRIME.
                                                                                    • She does not accept laziness or carelessness and will punish people if she has detected this.
                                                                                    • No one can read her noise at all, she is the epitome of silence.
                                                                                    • During the month of May she will do noise screening for extremely high levels of noise control in Precrime.

02% LEFT THE COMMANDER » YU YI

User Image
                                      __ __ __ ______

Devout Genius

Devout Genius

Devout Genius

Devout Genius

Devout Genius

Devout Genius

Devout Genius

Devout Genius

Quick Reply