Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

@ Mina
            UNFORTUNATELY There's no italian restaurants or neighborhood around here. XD Sorry. Haha
            BUT! I did get the post up. Hope it's good. XD Poor Kou, so distraught.

@ Moon
            I think that will go easier this time since we have Lulu about. c: So no need to worries. It can't be avoided, lol. EVERYONE STAYS HOME TOMORROW BECAUSE THEY'RE EXHAUSTED.

@ Tricia
            ;u; /hug
            YW~ I saw it and had to get it, haha. It's a pretty awesome item.
            THAT PICTURE IS SO NICE SO FAR. <333

@ Youth
            THAT. VIDEO. IS. AWESOME. OMGGGGG.

two-fisted protein junkie

I apologize, but I god-modded you char just a little bit (that way she wasn't totally awol from the battles xD). But she participated in an all out attack and killed an already weak/downed shadow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Conservative Seeker

5,400 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Flatterer 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    B-b-b-but it's hardly good! I'm sure there are those that can grant you better skills than I! D:

EDIT: @Arcana If it wasn't for you, I'd have never known of the item's existence. biggrin

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

*hovers* Pst. Taka can probably heal Misa too since he's our main healer other than Oni and Misa.
    *flits away*

@Magi: =( Well next time you see one!
    And ohhh Kou! *hugs him* He's so torn! It's making me squee! And agreed. They will all be not even just exhausted, probably sick!

@Tricia: SO NICE o.o Woah!

@Youth: xD POKEMON BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    @Magi:
    Yeah, they're all gonna need to stay home and be all tactical and stuff. They need to plan out battle positions. *pats Hiro's back* You're up buddy go back to your dad's house and steal all those military books. That way everyone can study up.
    Hiro: =A= I don't wanna go back there!

I doubt Lulu with help much with that plot device, unless you and Frei have decided to push it back(even father) or obliterate it. But so much angst came from it. I loved it.

Punching Bag

I think now would be the appropriate time for me to post. xD
    Magi: I know~
    That;s one of my favorite webseries. And when I was playing BW2 all I could think of was 'hit it with it's elemental weakness. *SLAP*'

Frei: It's phenomenal.
    It blows away all my expectations.
    I highly recommend you get it.

Mina: MEMORIES?!
    LIES, I AM A POKEMON MASTER HERE AND NOW.

Also....I am working on a post as well.
    Because I have all this random free time right now so I am taking advantage of it!

Punching Bag

. u. I hope I can for Christmas... no money, no game for Frei. Also you can post first. XD You're right, you should take advantage!

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
    • Hiss of Love 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Waffles! 25

@ Frei
              XD Yes. yes it would be. heh

@ Mina
              Kou: ;__; THIS SUCKS THIS SUCKS THIS SUCKS /hugs back
              Haha. SQUEEING OVER HIS PAIN!? Mina. DX you so crueeeel. /teasing.

@ Moon
              True! I never thought about the tactical side. Just being sick and tired from all those battles and stuff. XD
              Well... Remember the first time there was other things that happened with That? If those other things happen and Lulu is there (which she will be) that'll go smoother. XD haha.

edit @ Youth
              YES. ELEMENTAL WEAKNESS. XD that's so hilarious.
              Fff. Now I want to find other Persona 3 parody videos.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

@Youth: I can't wait to see Taka's post. Save Misa <3 FREE TIME IS AMAZING.
      HAHA TOO TRUE TOO TRUE. Pokemon master once, a pokemon master forever.

@Magi: wink It's only because I love him.

@Frei: Hurrah can't wait to read his post!

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Divine Donator 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      @Magi:
      Actually that could be Hiro's position outside of battle (since he doesn't really go to school, cook, or clean). Be the tactical planner due to his photographic memory.

True... but we also only had 6 out of 10 active fighters, if that. Here we have almost everyone actively posting.

Haha I can't wait to see Kat's reaction.
      He's going to feel so baddddd =( whee

Punching Bag

He really is. :| Like he is having THE SHITTIEST NIGHT and I didn't realize it. First, his self-loathing, then Misa, then.. well, yeah. > n> Poor babe. He's def not going to school the next day. xD

Yeah xD It's gonna be a really shitty night for them all. But ohh Kat *hugs bby*
      I think Misa prob won't be going to school either, both for health and emotional wise reasons.
      OH DANG. No roof scene then. *sigh* I will forever remember.

Conservative Seeker

5,400 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Flatterer 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      Shitty night for all 'cept Oni. She's just all like, "Meh, whenever. Did I remember to turn the oven off?" Well, not literally the last bit, but you get it. razz
      Posted and stuff, despite the shityness of it.
      I got one up.
      Now I'm going to eat my weight in reeces pieces. C8

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas