I'm a...
female of course.

Well...i like...
men and women

I'm proud to say i'm a...
Vampire mixed with Demon

People tell me that i'm...
Smart, Weird, Athletic, Strong, Lazy, Mischievous, and Helpful

Well...this did happen to me a while ago...
I grew up in Japan with my father. My mother passed away while I was young. I only have a half-brother. Of course, he belongs to my father and his fiancé. I have learned to play various instruments and learned mixed martial arts at the age of five. I earned my black belt when I was twelve. My family is rich. We own our own business in Japan. I will be taking it over after I graduate from Collage.

I'm taking...
Algebra, Chemistry, Elemental Control, Flight, Art Club, and Swim Team

I work as a...
Hobo {I have no job right now.}

I live in dorm number...

Oh! I almost forgot...
I have the ability of flight, mind reading, healing, and bending water. But I'm hoping to learn more as we go along.

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
My Puppet Master is...
Isobel Arnauld
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name is...
Magenta Dandelous

I am...
15 years old

I'm a...
Female of course

Well...I like...
Males

I'm proud to say I'm a...
Human

People tell me that I'm...
Shy, smart, innocent, strong, fast, kind, and generous

Well...this did happen to me awhile ago...
I was raised by a rather wealthy family, but I didn't really fit into the life style they live by. Not only is my choice of style different but so is my attitude. I don't care for being snobby or having money and I get along with most anybody poor or rich. Though I'm not one to talk alot or make new friends, I mostly keep to myself. I had only been picked on once but it ended with me breaking the other persons nose. Since my parents don't want to deal with their quiet delinquent child they sent me here.

I'm taking...
Reading, algebra, World History, Chemistry, art club, and swim team

I work as a...
Nothing my parents send me money when I need it

I live in dorm number...

Oh I almost forgot...
I love to be outside at night, and taking pictures is a passion but I hate having my own picture taken.

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
My Pupper Master is...

Totlkarnage1234

User Image
My name is...
{Meyhem Hardau}

I am...
18 years old.

I'm a...
Male of course.

Well...i like...
Women

Demon

Crazy and smart.... but more crazy

I was once the pride and joy of demons, until my parents were murdered. I fled my home and lived my life all by myself, now....im looking for revenge.

I'm taking...
World History, Chemistry, Elem. Control, weaponry, and im on the baseball team

I work as a...
Nothing at the moment

I live in dorm number...
{10}

Oh! I almost forgot...
I made my own scythe for my personal use

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
My Pupper Master is...

{Lunar_rose12}

User Image

My name is...
Eliena Elliot Riverton.

I am...
15 years old.

I'm a...
female of course.

Well...i like...
boys.

vampire.

quite, scary, rude, and bookworm.

{My dad was a full blooded vampire. He only drank blood from fresh humans. He got the kick out of seeing the the fear in their eyes, as he drank. He use to say the fear makes the blood thicker, which apparently tastes alot better. My mom she was half vampire. Meeting her, made my farther changed his ways. He started drinking from animals. He would spend all his time with her. Never once leaving her side.

Then came the day of my and my brothers birth. My dad was happy. And so was my mother. Both of their tribes celebrated. We grew up happy normal vampires. When we turned 5 my mother and farther let us have my first kill. It was delicious. My eyes were as red as can be. It was an animal though, so i always wondered what a human would be like. And the rush my farther would talk about that he got when he use to hunt them. Never when our mom was around though.

On our 10th birthday. Everything i loved and cared about fell to hell. Hunters attacked the tribe. I was asleep in my room when it happened. Most is a blur now, all i can remember is waking up in my brother's arms. Farther screaming at us. My brother was running. When he realized i had woken up he started talking, still running though. When we got to the woods he put me down and started explaining in the quickest way possible. I understood little. He looked behind him and told me to run, just run and never look back he said. After saying that we went or separate ways. I never saw him after that, or my mom, or my dad. About 5 days later i arrived at a town i was taken into a orphanage and adopted by some nice humans.}

I'm taking...
Algebra, Reading, Weaponry, Projectiles, and kendo.

I work as a...
a book store not far from the school.

I live in dorm number...

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
My Pupper Master is...

{happydog911}

User Image

My name is...
Catcher Allen Walker

I am...
Eighteen years old.

I'm a...
boy of course.

Well...I like...
girls

I'm proud to say I am an...
Elf

People tell me that I'm...
Very laid back and fun to be around. I tend not to take things too seriously. Smart asses tend to piss me off, especially when another guy is trying to take my leading lady at the time. It's true I play around but I always have my eye on that one girl I can never get.

I used to live amongst my clan in the forest quite a ways away from the school. I had what I guess you could call a normal life until it was decided I would go to a regular school and experience life as a regular teenager, with the benefits of my race of course. I've been returning for a few years and I enjoy being able to play basketball with the club and meeting girls. It's kind of interesting watching the humans at the school and their weird customs but I've learned to live among them.

I'm taking...
Chemistry, Algebra, Weaponry and Elemental Control. The club I belong to is basketball.

I work as a...
waiter at a grill house down the street.

I live in dorm number...
four

Oh! I almost forgot...
{other}

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
My Pupper Master is...

AlienGirll

User Image

My name is...
Demetri James Harkin

I look...
around 16 years old.

I'm a...
boy of course.

Well...i like...
well...i'm not sure

Vampire

Rebellious, Ambitious, Affectionate, Devoted, Petty.

My mother died three minutes before I was born, I was a sick child and my father gave me to my mothers brother when I was only two.
The brother was a poor man, but big in heart, his three children invited me to be another sibling, and I took the role as best I could, but as I grew I wanted my father, and set out, when I was only twelve, to find him.
On my fourteenth birthday my father found me, taking me away from the life I had known for so long. I was taken to a vampire-hunters cult, where they took me for family, for a second time in my life, they accepted me.
I stayed, forming a hatred for my fathers snide ways, and the cults thoughts on vampires, I had myself never seen one but they told me they were vicious ugly creatures intent only on harming humans, with my still childish manners, I didn't believe them and went out on my own to find one and show the group they were wrong.
I found very quickly, when a vampire showed himself, I was the one who was wrong, the man took me into his home and took away my childishness, then took my humanity. I was a new vampire in the world, forming a new life from everything I had ever known.. For yet another time.

I'm taking...
World History, Chemistry, Weaponry, Elemental control, Physical Education.
And the Art Club.

I don't have a job.
at the minute..

I live in dorm number...
10 on the first floor.

Oh! I almost forgot...
I have a book of spells I have with me all the time.
I'm also quite apt at shapeshifting, my favourite forms are:
- Cat
- Wolf
- Fox
- Bird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items