What's your status?

Poll Whore 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Just passing through 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Still hanging in there 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
Six feet under 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 >

Beloved Poster

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful maiden. Upon this maiden there was a terrible curse which did not allow the maiden to feel or relate to any emotion. The poor maiden could not feel happiness, or sadness, or even love. What was, seemingly, worse was the fair maiden could not comprehend her parent's love for her. No one knew how to break the curse.

So on lived the maiden who could only half-live, watching from a distance as everyone else lived. Sometimes she would smile or frown just to feel like she belonged in this world. But her mind had already convinced her that she had no place in this world. The maiden left and found a monastery. The High Priestess was also beautiful and the maiden found the High Priestess more attractive than herself. Maybe because joy sparkled in the High Priestess' blue eyes, eyes that resembled an American ocean.

"I think I was born without a soul." The maiden told the High Priestess. The Priestess looked concerned, "But, my child, that is simply not possible. Everyone has a soul, you must become in tune with your mind, body, and soul. Though it looks as if you are only connected to your body." The Priestess was kind, "But I can help."

The Priestess told the maiden of a series of quests. First the maiden had to fill a barrow full of Sinner's Blood and walk a thousand steps without spilling a single drop. The second task also involved the sin infested blood. The maiden would have to pour the blood into a very large basin and would then bathe within the blood. From the blood a new maiden, The Neo-Maiden, who was blocking the young maiden's ability to feel.

[b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/captian-morbid-s-search-for-1x1/t.79571499/?_gaia_t_=3934]Captain Morbid[/url][/b]
(optional: include url to personal search thread)

[b]Single or Group:[/b]
One x one [x]
Group [ ]
Both [ ]

[b]Pairing Preference (mark all that apply):[/b]
Heterosexual [x]
Yaoi [ ]
Yuri [x]

[b]Literacy Level (mark one):[/b]
Illiterate [ ]
Semi-Literate [ ]
Literate [x]
Advanced [ ]

[b]Willing to play more than one character:[/b]
Yes [x]
No [ ]

[b]Character Gender (which do you play):[/b]
Male only [ ]
Female only [ ]
Both [ x (prefer playing female)]

[b]Genre Preference (mark all that apply):[/b]
Original [ ]
Fandom [ ]
Both [x]

[b]RP Location Preference:[/b]
Private thread [x ]
Private message [x]
Non-Gaian instant messengers [x]
E-Mail [x]

[b]Age Restriction:[/b]
None [x]

Malevolent Sweetheart

27,565 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
captain_morbid

Posted!

Beloved Poster

I paused my story so her app wouldn't be lost. =]

Malevolent Sweetheart

27,565 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Senny Paine
I paused my story so her app wouldn't be lost. =]

Thank you, you may now proceed. biggrin

Beloved Poster

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful maiden. Upon this maiden there was a terrible curse which did not allow the maiden to feel or relate to any emotion. The poor maiden could not feel happiness, or sadness, or even love. What was, seemingly, worse was the fair maiden could not comprehend her parent's love for her. No one knew how to break the curse.

So on lived the maiden who could only half-live, watching from a distance as everyone else lived. Sometimes she would smile or frown just to feel like she belonged in this world. But her mind had already convinced her that she had no place in this world. The maiden left and found a monastery. The High Priestess was also beautiful and the maiden found the High Priestess more attractive than herself. Maybe because joy sparkled in the High Priestess' blue eyes, eyes that resembled an American ocean.

"I think I was born without a soul." The maiden told the High Priestess. The Priestess looked concerned, "But, my child, that is simply not possible. Everyone has a soul, you must become in tune with your mind, body, and soul. Though it looks as if you are only connected to your body." The Priestess was kind, "But I can help."

The Priestess told the maiden of a series of quests. First the maiden had to fill a barrow full of Sinner's Blood and walk a thousand steps without spilling a single drop. The second task also involved the sin infested blood. The maiden would have to pour the blood into a very large basin and would then bathe within the blood. From the blood a new maiden, The Neo-Maiden, who was blocking the young maiden's ability to feel.

The

Beloved Poster

The maiden

Beloved Poster

The maiden knew

Beloved Poster

The maiden knew that

Beloved Poster

The Priestess told the maiden of a series of quests. First the maiden had to fill a barrow full of Sinner's Blood and walk a thousand steps without spilling a single drop. The second task also involved the sin infested blood. The maiden would have to pour the blood into a very large basin and would then bathe within the blood. From the blood a new maiden, The Neo-Maiden, who was blocking the young maiden's ability to feel. The maiden would have to defeat the Neo-Maiden in combat.

The maiden knew that finding

Beloved Poster

The Priestess told the maiden of a series of quests. First the maiden had to fill a barrow full of Sinner's Blood and walk a thousand steps without spilling a single drop. The second task also involved the sin infested blood. The maiden would have to pour the blood into a very large basin and would then bathe within the blood. From the blood a new maiden, The Neo-Maiden, who was blocking the young maiden's ability to feel. The maiden would have to defeat the Neo-Maiden in combat.

The maiden knew that finding Sinner's

Beloved Poster

The maiden knew that finding Sinner's Blood

Beloved Poster

The maiden knew that finding Sinner's Blood only

Beloved Poster

The maiden knew that finding Sinner's Blood only required

Beloved Poster

The maiden knew that finding Sinner's Blood only required a

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces