Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

A LIT BREAK RP

A CONTINUATION/REVIVAL OF MY ORIGINAL RP

BASED OFF OF: NEW ENGLAND PREP SCHOOLS, IVY LEGUE

TAKES ELEMENTS FROM GOSSIP GIRL AS WELL

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

DO NOT SEAL

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Ladykiller

SunnyHepburn_
hello, i'm nicky! i hope it's alright to post in here.
just wanted to let you know that i'm definitely interested in joining,
and i was wondering if it was okay to go ahead and post up an app? c:

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
so much nope

Yes you can!

Sparkly Ladykiller

SunnyHepburn_
alrighty, she's posted on up!

Revered Poster

User Image
              Mr Celtic Enigma @mrcelticenigma

@Everyone Ello', ello'! Definitely looking forward to being a pat of the
              roleplay. Sent in my APP a few minutes ago. Rather content and quite
              comfortable with all aspects of the role, face claim and background as
              well. Easily a role that I can relate to personally and am bound to have
              some fun with. Can't wait to read every new APP and plot down the line.

less than a minute ago via Internet

Wheezing Fatcat

Hi guys (:
                      Im omg and I'll be playing Jemma Kingsley, the outspoken diva.
                      Im excited to plot with ya'll.

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey guys!! I'm Angel and I play Dani the cheerful sorority president and Levi the religious charmer!
I'd love to plot with y'all
Hey ya'll, just sort of makin' my presence known. ow o;
I'm meph and I play Lillianna the secretive heiress.
Whenever anyone gets the chance, I'd love to plot. Quote or message, or, whichever is easier. cx ;

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

mephitical_kitty

so much nope

Mr Celtic Enigma

omg elecktric !

Angelgirlz125

Hey all, sorry I've been elusive from the OOC, but im back, I play Bambi/Aria, the Lively Fashionista

Wheezing Fatcat

Angelgirlz125

ANGELLLLLL!!!!! Hi (:

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
omg elecktric !

ELECTRICCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!! How are you?!

Wheezing Fatcat

Angelgirlz125
omg elecktric !

ELECTRICCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!! How are you?!

Im great!
What about you girlll!?

Phantom

hi, everyone!
I'm playing charlie, the dramatic actress. and i'm thinking of possibly doubling as a male.
just gotta find a face claim that I like. which is so much harder for me when making a male
character ;-;
but in the meantime i'll be doing some plotting!

omg elecktric !

given that jemma is a bit of a diva, I can see her and charlie possibly bumping heads from time
to time, considering being a diva gets such a bad rep in the acting world. I mainly see the two
of having pretty different viewpoints about a lot of things and rubbing each other the wrong way.

which can be funny because deep down I feel like maybe they aren't that different. like jemma is
high maintenance and charlie is crazy dramatic so they are just two strong personalities in
different ways. maybe they could be frenemies?

Angelgirlz125

danielle
I don't have any big ideas with the two of them, yet since i'm not too sure charlie will big too big on the sorority scene.

any thoughts?

levi
poor levi! only because charlie would be the type to shamelessly flirt with him in order to get
any kind of reaction out of him, especially if she ever finds out that he's never had a girlfriend.
she wouldn't necessarily be the type to try and corrupt him, but if she ever learns about his past
she might try to convince him that he can be religious without being so straight laced.

mephitical_kitty

I can see them having a bit of a tentative friendship since they seem to have similar interests
although it will probably be difficult since lillianna is so guarded and charlie is so over the top.
i'm not sure what else with the two of them yet.

I know this isn't everyone but i'm still brainstorming~ so there will be more plots in the near
future c':

Alright, time to get some plottin' in.
This will more than likely expand as I read more on everyone else's characters. c':

SunnyHepburn_

That's alright, everyone is elusive every now and then. c: ;;

So, guess I oughta get some plottin' done.

Lillianna && Bambi ; Hm, well, with those two I can actually see Lilli making an effort to at least speak with Bambi. Probably (/maybe) more along the lines of being acquaintances...?
Lilli would most likely be put off by Bambi's sass. Shewouldn'tknowhowtoreacttosass. ewe;

oh no heather

S'alright.
For the most part I can see them getting along as well.
Lilli is really guarded and has a bit of a tough time trusting people.
Part of me feels like she'd probably be amused by Charlie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff