User Image

Friendly Fatcat

Open at last :'D

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
So, considering that at least some of the hosts are not freshly hired and have been working here for some time, we should probably figure out relationships between everyone. Like how well so and so knows so and so, who's friends, who hates who's guts, who likes who - and if it's unrequited or mutual. All that stuff.

Once we get more guests and clients, we should also see if we can't find a few who have been long time customers or regulars to a few hosts, since realistically, there'd be some of that.

Also, if I rp at all before this coming Wednesday, it's because I'm being stupid and not working on my finals, so technically I should not be rping at all but here we are. Just a heads up if I decide to behave myself

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I think thats a good idea. Though I wouldn't know where to began with it.

And just a far warning, I might not be on long enough to reply this weekend, or any weekend for that matter. I'm hardly on during those days, but I'll be back Sunday night or day.

Friendly Fatcat

S'all good. And I'd say Maddie has been working at Shokun for a while so he's at least on friendly terms with everyone.

As for Will, he's been coming to the club since he graduated highschool, at first to test his sexuality and after because it became a habit. So he has been visiting for years.

As for relationships/friendships I'm open to suggestions because I don't have any atm.
M' wife! I finally found the thread! :3 So... What's up? -w-

Friendly Fatcat

Tori_Akemori

xD Did you see the one in the guild or did you stalk my posts to get here?

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I lied, I get to be on till around 5 today. And as for Evan, he hasn't been there to to long. But he's not really new either. I'd maybe for a few good months, long enough to get to know everyone and be on some good terms.

I'm nos sure about relationships. I know, Len post mentioned that he did have a crush on Maddie when he first got there but that those feelings had passed. So I don't know. I have no clue who Evan may be good with. Personality wise, he and Maddie may fit well-simply because their so opposite-, but not all of the host are there yet so its hard to tell who would work best with who.

Friendly Fatcat

Mhmm, plus I'd like to get more customers but that's looking more unlikely with each day.

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Well I could double up like you-make a costumer, or take the smart host spot. I just might not be able to get a profile up today. I'd have to think on a character.

Friendly Fatcat

You don't have to, only do it if you want another character.
Also, if we want to even up the couples, Maddie and Evan, Will can target Len, and, we'll see if someone comes but if not, one of us can make an uke character for Tesla. Just a suggestion.
I've given the person with reserves on the Bad Boy until tomorrow to make a profile :/
Cepheus_Circinus
Tori_Akemori

Admttedly, I stalked you. But then again, when do I not do that? XD

Friendly Fatcat

Tori_Akemori
Cepheus_Circinus
Tori_Akemori

Admttedly, I stalked you. But then again, when do I not do that? XD

*Strokes her wise old man beard* Hmm, you make a good point. Would you like to join us? Clickka da link, fo'.

apusTaurus's Partner

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Len is like gayyyyy and stuff and he likes gayyyyy chickens. With waffles and alittle bit of straightttttt Will Smith~

Hi guys! I finally came in xD Len has been working there for atleast a year now...He doesn't have a crush for now or hate anyone. But if the bad boy type comes in, Len wouldn't mind havin' him :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff