Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Citizen

I am thankful for: EheroKaiba
The name I was given: Kai R. Kaji
I rather be called: Kai
I survived for this long...: 18
This is my destiny: Kai grew up in with just his mother and did most the work around house. His last name has become a title for others to call him by since it means, Uncontrolled Fire. He grew up blending in with the background as a threat, even though he couldn't hurt anyone. As time passed he grew accustomed to being feared, yet craved a fresh start so decided to try to attend Romance High.
It's best not to angry me: You don't want to see my skill with a sword.
Taste my: Wooden Sword
The one who holds my heart: N/A
The one who used to hold my heart: N/A
The one who makes my heart race: N/A
I so love this!: Cleaning, Anime, Manga, Cooking, Swimming, and Singing
I totally hate this...: Mold, loud mouth people, big groups, strangers
I am a: Human
I'm in grade: 12
I earn my keep as: A butler for the dean
Well it's just how I am: a quiet, caring, and helpful person. Though seen as none of those things
I still wanna tell you anyways: I learned a trick on how to pull candy out of thin air and his favorite animes are Gurren Lagann and Macross Frontier
Well yeah, this is my: N/A
I was born on: November 30th
What do you think of me?: Kai R. Kaji
I'm a student at Romance High!

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am thankful for: Dark_Mokuna
The name I was given: Ethan Miller
I rather be called: What ever you choose would be fine by me
I survived for this long...: 18
This is my destiny: Ethan is the fourth among 5 siblings that lived together before he came to the school. All are only half siblings since their mother is a prostitute. Neither of his relationships with his siblings is good, and after he took Lilia, from an unknown reason, it had only worsened, and non except himself knows the reason to any of these. 
It's best not to angry me: Sadows manipulation. Telekinesis. Mind defence. Mind reading. Swimming
Taste my: I need nothing but my body.
The one who holds my heart:
The one who used to hold my heart:
The one who makes my heart race:
I so love this!: Night. Water. Swimming. Lilia (NOT in the wrong way). Reading.
I totally hate this...: Rudeness. Invasion to his privacy. Others getting hurt. Anyone who hurts Lilia. Jerks.
I am a: To his best knowledge- Human
I'm in grade: 12th
Well it's just how I am: Reserved. Private. Respectful. Protective. Calm.
I still wanna tell you anyways: Ethan would most likely never admit it, but he tends to stock his sister at times. Also, if he would be asked about his past or his family, he would try to avoid the subject or not answering at all.
Well yeah, this is my: Lilia
I was born on: 18th Januar
What do you think of me?: User Image
I'm a Student at Romance High!

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am thankful for: Dark_Mokuna
The name I was given: Lilia Miller
I rather be called: Lil or Lily would be fine ^ ^
I survived for this long...: 16
This is my destiny: Lilia is the youngest sister among 5 siblings that lived together before she came to the school. All are only half siblings since their mother is a prostitute. Her life were not the best, though could be considered better than most her siblings, since their mother had been more financially based, and she and Ethan were send to school nearby their house. A few days before she had came, her mother passed away, though Lilia had never considered it would change her life so dramatically, when Ethan with no better words, had kidnapped her to this school, and she is now attending after she had promised no to leave as long as she wouldn't need to be in touch with him again.
It's best not to angry me: Electric manipulation. Singing.
Taste my: Kicks.
The one who holds my heart:
The one who used to hold my heart:
The one who makes my heart race:
I so love this!: Plants. Animals. Sweets. Fireworks. Lightnings. Singing.
I totally hate this...: Eathan. Bugs. Hurting others. Being used.
I am a: To her best knowledge- Human
I'm in grade: 10th
Well it's just how I am: Kind. Friendly. Shy. Cheerful. Caring.
I still wanna tell you anyways: Lillia has quite bad sense of direction and tends to get lost or at least not find her way.
Well yeah, this is my: Half brother, Ethan
I was born on: 22 October
I'm a Studentat Romance High!

Victorious Hunter

I am thankful for: [HamHawk76]
The name I was given: [Tyler Xephyr Zahn]
I rather be called: [Tyler]
I survived for this long...: [16]
This is my destiny: [As a newborn Tyler was left at the doorstep of an orphanage in a poverty consumed town. The town was in the middle of a civil war the slums against the government, the orphanage was on the border. It took in both imperials and slum kids but the owners favored imperials. The treatment he got was not deserved, he was beat and forced to sleep in the darkest room. He didn't know why he had gotten treated worse than the other kids but he sat in that room lonely until he was 12 years old. In that that 12 year time span he found out why he was treated worse, because he wasn't human, he didn't know exactly how but in those 12 years he had a series of visions, from his ancestors about his powers and how to use them. When he fully mastered his powers at the age of 14 he broke out of the dark room and swore he would take revenge on the imperials, and he did just that. He sided with the rebels and used his powers to topple the government under his alias Xephyr and won the civil war for the poor. After that he disappeared, wandering from city to city helping the poor out of their crises. When he turned 16 he was living in a small house by himself, cut out from the outside world other than his employers that gave him kill jobs every once in a while so he could survive. When a portal opened up in front of him... ]
It's best not to angry me: [Complete Psychokinesis include all sub groups of kinetic abilities) and he can morph his body parts into different materials and shapes ]
Taste my: [Outside real battle:nothing
Inside real battle: a claw gauntlet, a katana and a dagger]
The one who holds my heart: [N/A]
The one who used to hold my heart: [N/A]
The one who makes my heart race: [N/A]
I so love this!: [Peace and quiet, books, sweets and music]
I totally hate this...: [Loud people, arrogance, ignorance, cockiness, and self-centered people, and bitter things]
I am a: [Cryptech]
I'm in grade: [9th because he doesn't apply himself ]
I earn my keep as: [Assassin/Mercenary]
Well it's just how I am: [Quiet, calm and collected. He is always level-headed and thinks rationally. Not one to take risks and usually puts others before himself. He is not afraid to speak his mind when provoked and is hard to approach due to the soulless look in his eyes. When needed he can turn into a cold-hearted killer in the blink of an eye. When his life is in danger is the only time he will snap and go into a frenzy.]
I still wanna tell you anyways: [When he goes into battle he has a different form. As a precaution if he is on the brink of death or his mind feels as if he is in danger of losing control of his powers he is covered with a suit of armor to contain his powers. ]
Well yeah, this is my: [N/A]
I was born on: [July 4th]
I'm a Student at Romance High!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items