• Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For the sake of my people.......
...... I will marry.

Basics
`My mother Named me: Amia Kae Theorin
But you may call me: My sisters call me Mia, others call me Your majesty or Queen Amia
A woman Never reveals her age:24
Ive Grown so big: 5'8"
But am light as a feather 120 lbs

A Closer Look at Me.
Abilities
Phsical Does not have much physical attributes having spent most of her life preparing her mind for ruler-ship she only knows how to wield a dagger without dropping it.

Mental Her mental blocks are a few of the best, she can block all but the strongest attacks to her mind. She also has a great grasp of politics though she knows little about war strategy.

MagicalEmpathy- Strongest of all her abilities she can sense others emotions and manipulate them slightly. She is not strong enough to constantly control emotions particularly if they are very strong the emotions tend to over power her.
Pain Transfer- Not only can she sense others pain and feelings but she can take it away and put it inside someone else. She is still learning to control this one as it is a bit taboo to practice on others with it. Many times (more often than not) she takes the pain away successfully but it explodes in on herself before she can successfully transfer it. Most of the time she needs high emotions to do this successfully.

I am quite fond of:Reading and writing, i find an elegantly written letter is quite soothing to the soul. I am also fond of poetry and music, Ive paid a lot of money over the years to hire bards from Havari to come and play at events. I am also fond of soups and warm drinks I find that I can relax after a long day if i have one or both before bed.
But I hate: People who let emotions get the better of them, it makes my control harder to handle when others are flying off at the mouths and letting their emotions control their actions. Liars- not many people like being lied to and I am among them. I take being lied to personally and hold a grudge for a long time over it
Country I'd like to marry into Warta or Tyrani, to balance my lack of battle knowledge.

Now you're looking into my soul
Personality Currently there are opposing views on the queens personality. On the front she has a lot of control, She has to with her abilities. She is seen as always calm and collected even when she fights with her sisters about their fates. Only great cruelty in front of her, blatant insults, and lies will get a public rise out of the queen and depending on the severity of the insult is the greatness of her anger. to another Empath, however one can see that inside she is slowly crumbling, a person can only have perfect control without release for so long without something inside breaking.
Here is how it began Amia grew up with her mother for at least a short period and hold those memories fondly in her heart. Her sudden death, due to an unidentified illness shocked the whole country and pushed Amia up from distant heir to next in line for the throne. She spent a lot of time at her grandmothers side, listening to audiences, attending meetings, and getting queen etiquette lessons in private.This made her closer to the queen than her sisters and many other people except maybe her personal maid that never left her side.

The queen died when Amia was 21, she was crowned queen a week later. After a month notices of treaties dissolving reached her desk, and envoys from distant lands began trying to manipulate her into ridiculous treaties in which her country would have no benefits. After a year and a half of constant refusal the treaties turned to war threats and Amia's back was against a wall. She had no knowledge on war, war strategy or even what condition her armies were in. Heck she had never visited her army comanders outside of war room meetings which still left her head spinning. At the age of twenty three Amia made the hardest decisions of her life and sent letters to the neighboring countries, the few that had not threatened war or had not backed her in a corner with impossible demands. With out asking her sisters approval or feelings she had offered them off as brides to be, one for each treaty.

After a year of correspondance, she got the reactions she was hoping for and finally the potential husbands were on their way. the treaties would be called the Maypole treaties and sealed with each couple taking part in decorating the maypole, a romantic touch she thought. Hopefully each sister and herself would find a worthy match to the country. If not things would look rocky indeed for their futures.

Behind the scenes Llsia Rose

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
"Human" Form
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Lolth
But you may Call me The Spider Queen, Lo
I hail from Warta
There I am known as a Warrior
I was born this many years ago 23
I have grown This much 6'5, 5'11 when in "human form"
and have put on a few pounds 400 lbs, 175lbs in human form

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical Unnaturally strong. Lolth is capable of busting stone with her bare fists, and can shred through metal with her sharp claws, which she sports not only on her hands, but at the end of each leg aswell. She also has a very thick hide which acts as a sort of natural armor. Like all spider demons the silk she produces in as strong as steel, making it almost impossible to break through when woven thick enough.

Mental Lolth is a deceptively good strategist and improviser. While she prefers to win most of her battles with brute strength, she can outwit almost anyone if she chooses to apply herself. Also being a spider demon she's a natural hunter, especially when it comes to setting traps.

Magical Lolth has no real capacity for magic. The only spell she's ever learned is a glamour spell to make her appear human, which she has yet to even fully master as evidenced by the fact her "human" form still looks quite demonic. However because of her immense strength she's forced to wear a specially enchanted spell tag over her eye that acts as a limiter for her power. As long as she wears it her strength is kept in check, however removing it causes her full strength to be unleashed, which is quite devastating.

I am fond of Lolth has very simple tastes. She likes fighting, drinking, and women, and isn't really partial to what order she gets them in. Her favorite drinks are Sake and Wine, which she keeps on hand at all times. She also really loves meat, whether it be cow, pig, chicken, or human, she is a carnivore in the purest sense, and will eat anything, or anyone, if given permission to. However she also has a secret love for sewing, though she would never admit it, and loves to weave things out of her silk.
But I greatly dislike Lolth hates braggarts and people who cannot back up their claims. She also never much cared for bleeding hearts who insist on always talking things out rather than fighting, even when fighting is more effective (and fun). She also hates clowns, vegetables, stingy women, being woken up from abruptly, and the color cyan.
Who'd I rather marry: The prettiest one. She doesn't so much care for status so much as just getting a hot wife.

A look into my soul
Personality Usually Lolth is laid back and carefree, preferring to lounge about and have fun instead of worrying about drama or taking things to serious. However she suffers from a terribly short temper, and can snap on the turn of a dime if angered. She also loves to fight, using her anger issues as an excuse to pick fights whenever possible. However more often than not she ends up befriending those she gets into scraps with, building a mutual respect in battle. Her two favorite things outside of fighting are booze and women, and it's rare to see her without a stash of booze somewhere on hand, or not in pursuit of some girl.

This is how it started Lolth was born in a small village nestled high up in the mountains of Warta. The village was home to a variety of demons, primarily ogres and spider kin like herself. Lolth herself was an odd child, as she was born a hermaphrodite, having both sets of parts, though is predominantly female, and will bash in the skull of anyone who calls her otherwise. Her mother and father where the most popular brewers in the village, perhaps in all of Warta for people in the know. People flocked from all over the world to taste their prized sake and wines, and the couple passed down their passion for spirits to their daughter, who took to it at a young age. By the time she was 10 she had drank more booze over the course of her life than water, and gotten in more fights and brawls the rest of the village children combined. She was regarded as sort of a local champion, few dared to challenge her, and those who did often regretted it. Her reputation drew the attention of the King of Warta, and Lolth was brought into his court as a warrior at a young age, one of the youngest in the country's history. From their her renown and prestige only grew as she took on and defeated more, even grander opponents. Not once had she been bested in battle, and she was a clear favorite to win the upcoming tournament to decide the new ruler of Warta. Because of this the King showed her the ultimate sign of good faith, by selecting her as Warta's representative to ask for one of the Princesses of Ardvale's hands in marriage. Ever loyal to her king she set off without question, not at all minding the idea of having a rich, beautiful young wife.

Behind the scenes pdragon619

User Image
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Vasha Hadun
But you may Call me Vasha, Charles, Saxton Hale, Russev, Octavius, Lazarus, "The Bard", God, the Fae Slayer
I hail from Galeth
There I am known as Death's Hand (assassin)
I was born this many years ago Unknown (often lies about it)
I have grown This much 5'10
and have put on a few pounds 160lbs

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical Vasha is highly trained in art of stealth and assassination. He is also very skilled and nimble in hand to hand fighting, using his speed and mobility to his advantage over bigger, stronger opponents.

Mental Vasha's mind is actually one of his greatest assets. He has detailed knowledge of the anatomy of most creatures, knowing all the pressure points and easily broken joints on a person's body.

Magical Vasha is capable of using the once lost technique of Ghost Walking, which allows his body to become completely incorporeal for up to 5 seconds at a time, causing him to pass through physical objects and vice versa. His Ghost Walking ability has a 5 second rest period between uses, meaning there is a small window between uses where he is vulnerable.

I am fond of Vasha likes playing the lute, singing, bar tending, juggling, telling jokes, dwarves, and going out on adventures. He also loves killing elves, and pulling off "impossible" feats in order to stroke his ego.
But I greatly dislike Above all else, Vasha hates elves with a passion. He also holds a strong dislike of children, flute instruments, guards, and people who don't pay their bar tab.
Who'd I rather marry: A sweet young tavern wench with a heart of gold, but a Queen will do.

A look into my soul
Personality Vasha Hadun is an intelligent and charismatic man with an almost sociopathic disregard for the lives of others. His disregard for life however turns into outright spite when it comes to elves, whom he hates with a passion for no real apparent reason, if one is to ask if any elves had wronged him in the past his only answer is "they exist don't they? that's wrong enough". However he is able to look past this prejudice when he is forced to work with or under an elf, or even on the rare occasion he actually comes to respect and admire one as a friend, though he rarely enjoys it. He is highly arrogant and suffers from a god complex, in that he literally believes he is god, not A god, God, above all others that may exist. Worse is that his ability to back most of his boasts leave those who stay with him long starting to believe his claims themselves. He is pragmatic to a fault, often choosing the most practical solution to problems, regardless of morality, though is not above doing things the hard way if he believes they will be more entertaining. Ultimately what Vasha seeks most in life is entertainment, to adventure and stave off boredom. He believes the very reason he is here on this earth in the form of a mortal is because he grew tired of being a god, and thus incarnates himself as different beings in order to lead different, more interesting lives. He believes this with absolute certainty, and this is what makes him most dangerous, because not only does he not care for other people's lives, he doesn't even care for his own, because he knows he'll just reincarnate himself as someone else even if he dies, so he has absolutely no fear of death, and the only reason he bothers protecting himself is because he finds this life particularly interesting.

This is how it started Once a renowned assassin Vasha Hadun is a bit of an enigma in the world. While not much is known about his past or even his identity (of the many he has) he is rather well known for the many adventures he's been on. He claims that he was originally trained by the "Veil Wraiths", a mysterious group of supernatural assassins who invented the art of Ghost Walking, though where believed to have disappeared ages ago. However despite the unlikelihood of this claim, the fact he is in fact a Ghost Walker does give some credence to his story. He's worked as an assassin for kings and nobles from kingdoms across the globe, including the big 5. His specialty was posing as a court jester so he could get close to his targets and earn their trust and affection. As such he is always seen in his jester outfit, and never removes his mask in front of others. He often travels under the guise of being a traveling bard, and over the years has become quite skilled at playing the lute and other stringed instruments. He's journeyed with great heroes and vile villains alike, fought against cults of necromancers, mercenary bands, edlritch abominations, and even slew a Fae king via suicide bombing, from which he was later revived, earning him the name Fae Slayer. Through his many journeys he came to "acquire" an establishment known as the Drunken Dwarf bar, which due to his surprisingly good business management became one of the wealthiest bars in Warta, and to this day is popular hub for assembling adventurers.

However as the years passed and his old friends and companions, and even his old enemies, started to grow old and die, Vasha found himself alone...alone and bored...so very bored. He took up assassination again for a while, though doing random odd killings sort of looses it's luster after having been on such grand adventures. However that changed when he caught the attention of the king of Galeth, none other than the Grim Reaper, death itself. Vasha and Death had always had an...odd relationship, as Vasha has sent him many souls in one way or another, though is one of the few to actually escape his grasp. As such the two consider each other equals...well as close to such as the other would allow, as neither the physical incarnation of Death nor the man who believes himself to be the father of all creation truly consider anyone to be their equal. The Grim Reaper offered to bring Vasha into his court as his Hand, his head assassin and spy, an offer Vasha kindly accepted. His most recent task is to try and win the hand of Queen Amia, thus cementing Galeth's ties to Ardvale. Never being the marrying type before Vasha figured it'd be an interesting new experience, and dutifully set out to claim the young queen as his wife.

Behind the scenes pdragon619

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Kasai Valentine
But you may Call me Kai, The touch of God, Winged demon, Angel.
I hail from Havari
There I am known as Divinity's first twin.
I was born this many years ago 30
I have grown This much 6'5
and have put on a few pounds 175 lbs

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical Kasai is very stealthy and nimble, he often goes to hand in hand combat with other opponents, with his well known jiujitsu art, as well as mixed material arts taught to him from distant wanderers that attends some of the schools in healing. His rather large built body doesn't have the upper hand in combat but his slender parts help him to slip out of most dangerous or vulnerable spots.

Mental Kasai was taught at a young age on healing abilities, medical herbs and medicine through out his whole life. Knowing the basics on how to heal deep wounds quicker, and healing illnesses faster than any other scholar in the schools in his country.

Magical Kasai has the ability to heal others as well as himself, but it does take a lot out of him, in combat he cannot do this since it takes more time and effort to heal himself. Though he cannot raise the dead, or bring back a person that has just died, but he can cure almost any illnesses..

I am fond of Kasai enjoys teaching the younger generation in medicine and healing.. As well as reading and writing. His good nature always enjoys the bright sunshine so he tends to teach children in the outdoors when it's always beautiful outside. Always finding the most wonderful places along the country side. He loves everything beautiful.. He always enjoys being by himself at times when he is deep in thought, the quiet night is always the best with the starts dimming brightly down upon his person.
But I greatly dislike Simple he distastes anyone that seems to try and misjudge him, pick on him or just try to be sarcastic with him.. He tends to get a bit gullible at times. Liars, thieves, con-artists. As well as the people from Galeth, he could never trust them even if he was forced to..
Who'd I rather marry: Queen, Princess.. a kitten... Doesn't matter to him. As long as he is happy as well as that person.

A look into my soul
Personality Kasai has a very dominant type of personality.. Strict but kind in some ways, only so he could get a point across of course. He also can be humorous at times if he enjoys the other persons company or just has to lighten up the mood.. He enjoys his alone time sometimes, cause being in a crowd tends to make him a bit cautious and his anxiety can come into play at times. Usually he does not speak to others at first meet, but only examines them with his eyes, reading them over.. He is a very quiet person.

This is how it started When Kasai was born he was born along with his twin [Brother or sister..]. They were the second set of twins to be born into this realm. But Kasai seemed different from the other twin.. Since he was born first he was put into a strict school, not being able to mingle with the other children.. Just because he was expected to do more for the lands. One day he managed to sneak out of his class and met up with some foregien boys that were also running away from their class's as well.. They were supposed to be learning more about medicine and healings, but wished to do something else with their ways. The children then began to teach Kasai about jiujitsu while Kasai attempted to help them more about their medical knowledge.. It worked out both hand in hand..
As Kasai got older into his teenage years, his dearest friends had to leave the country cause of their graduation in the medical fields.. His friends were also nobles of the country Wartas as well.. It was hard for Kasai, but he would always have his twin to lean on and look after.
Years later he became one of the most knowledgeable angels around the country, in his combat skills as well as his healing techniques. All together is was perfect, if him and his twin were to become the next rulers of the lands they would bring all the more peace to the world than ever before. But Kasai felt it was still too early for him, he wanted to learn more of the other countrys.. Besides from Garleth...

Behind the scenes Valentine-Hellsing

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
I will serve them...
... With an Iron will.

Basics
My mother Named me:Galen Tobias
But you may call me: Just Galen
I have lived this many years: 83
Ive Grown so big:5'2"
But am light as a feather 92 lbs
My Position is: Head Secretary

A Closer Look at Me.
Abilities
Physical I am a weak old man who can't even stand up straight. I have arthritis in my joints, my hair is falling out, and I have three teeth. My only asset is my uncanny speed for an old man.

Mental Like my body my mind is failing, I actually have split personalities. One is a clueless mindless old man who is pleasant in a childish sense the other is a sneaky nervous old man that suspects monsters all around. I am actually failing at my job due to this.

Magical I have no magical abilities.

I am quite fond of:Pudding I am in love with pudding, it is gods greatest gift to old people. Young people who humor me. I am quite chatty during one of my personality flips and enjoy young people who not only listen to me talk but actually take part in the conversation.
But I hate: When people treat me like a frail child. I have lived 80 plus years and though I may be a bit cooky I am not an infant. The fact that I have to retire, having nothing to do scares me. I must have a purpose or my mind will completely fail.
Thoughts on Treaty Part of me is excited for the guests to come it will keep me busy. The other half is suspicious of everything.

Now you're looking into my soul
Personality As stated earlier I have split personality disorder. One personality tends to slink around corners watching people and muttering to myself. I get twitchy and nervous around people and tend to look down on others. the other side is happy go lucky and loves to chat and tell stories of the old days and the old queen.
Here is how it began I was born here in town, my father was seneschal or stward to the old queens mother. He was very good at his job, to this day I do not remember much about Her majesty just remembered my fathers long night, and being exhausted. My mother suspected an affair but she didnt not see him working the staff the way he did.

As I grew into a young man I followed my fathers footsteps and came to work in the castle. I started as a simple errand boy, worked my way up to cooks helper, and finally head secretary. I was the best of the best until about 5 years ago when my brain started to fade and I started slipping in my duties. I have 3 trainees assisting me right now and I retire next month.

Behind the scenes Llsia

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Samwise Emigh
But you may Call me Sam, Sammi
I hail from Tyrani
There I am known as Why, prince of course.
I was born this many years ago Twenty
I have grown This much Roughly seven foot long when my tail is extended. Standing on these human appendages around six foot seven inches.
and have put on a few pounds Near 200lbs

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical Particularly skilled in the water, yet seem to flail around clumsily in this oxygen.

Mental Vast knowledge of history both, on land and under the sea.

Magical I control most elements of water. I can cause great waves, pull water molecules out of the air for little, small scale demonstrations. Only in water am I fully capable of bending large amounts. It's not very useful when not standing in direct water, other than for show.

I am fond of anything that has to do with water, I like being cool and love the shade. I also enjoy food, there is a wider variety of tastes up here. I love reading about history as well as recanting old stories from my childhood.
But I greatly dislike Being overheated, crowded, dry. Perhaps a desert would be the least likely place I would want to go. Also parties aren't my thing, I can stand people in moderation. Not exactly the social butterfly type.
Who'd I rather marry: Whom ever catches my fancy.

A look into my soul
Personality Sammi is essentially an essentric person, yet at the same time is often quite reserved. He is famous for his "dissapearing" act, where he is gone the second one turns around. He was never good at maintaining relationships of any sort; whether they be family or friends. He understand duty above everything, and will always think of the "right" thing to do over matters of the heart.

This is how it started Born the eldest son of a king, Sammi always got everything he wanted. Yet what it seemed he wanted most out of life was to be left alone. He was a young child and often would say or do things that seemed ahead of his time. There was no dramatic life altering chain of events that led to the decision to get married, rather another act of duty.

Behind the scenes One little Jay

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
...... I will marry.

Basics
`My mother Named me: Lavender Rose Theorin
But you may call me: Rose but since my sisters call me that I guess Princess pr Lady Rose...
A woman Never reveals her age: 20
Ive Grown so big: 5'8''
But am light as a feather 140

A Closer Look at Me.
Abilities
Phsical Physically she looks healthy, she a bit weaker in strength, but she she is very nimble being able to move place to place with great and to not detected.

Mental She is very book smarts smart spending countless hours reading, she lacks knowledge on how to talk to other though he seems to have no problem understanding animals and war but still she tends to be vary naive.

Magical Healing- She can wounds and remove poison from someone though she can't always remove some of the strongest poison or fully heal fetal injures if she's not there when it just happened. But the downside of this power if the poison is too stronger Lavender can become sick and will need bed rest for several days.
Communication- She can communicate with animals and befriend them with great ease which later they are will to aid her in any way they can.
Flight- This is a skill only her oldest sister knows about besides the animals. She can fly but she needs to have a clear mind in order fly in above the castle at great speeds. But she normally will seem to float around the forest or garden with her animal friends since it isn't as straining on her.

I am quite fond of: Music I find it can but anyone at ease and I love to sing for my sister and the sweet animals of the kingdom. Speaking of animals I like nature and all of it inhabitants I find outside of my sisters I feel like I can be myself around them sharing my love of reading, music, and dancing. But outside of that I enjoy drinking tea and staying up at night I find there was so much mystery in the night it allows me to think of different possibilities.
But I hate: Those who would do anything to get what they want if it would harm others. I believe there should be give an take in life and no harm on anyone. Those who refuse to be themselves if you can't show someone who you are then who can you make a friend or even find love? Outside of those two things I find I really don't hate anything really.
Country I'd like to marry into Um.....I guess Havari since I do have some healing magic and would love to learn more about it though I find myself drawn to Galeth I have never really met anyone from their but from the book I've read they seem interesting and i;m sure their not evil.

Now youre looking into my soul
Personality Often times the princess tries to not hide who she is though unless her sisters see it as unladylike. Princess Lavender sometimes can too sweet for her own good, offering to help servants, always nursing animals, and doing her best to please everyone she can. But by herself she is almost a free spirit losing the shy yet part of her personality and always looking to explore and enjoy her life though she is very book smart and can easily talk to other women but around men she always feels flush, clumsy, and awkward, mainly with a man she finds attractive but once she get to know someone she start showing all side of her. As she likes to call herself a caring but a mess of contradictions in a dress.

Here is how it began Unlike her sisters Lavender had very few memories of her mother and her death left the poor girl feeling rather alone at time as her Amia was pushed up to next in line and the other seeming to become quite busy. It never met she thought her family didn’t love her but since she was the youngest she wished to at least spend some time with her older sisters and grandmother.

At the age of 17 her grandmother passed and Amia became queen. It was a bittersweet time and Lavender tried to stay happy about it but still it was very hard and she had heard rumors of the treaties and sadly no one really told her anything. So she spent her time caring for the animals, reading, and singing. And sometimes even talk to some of the maids and other servants since she wished she could be like them and live a simple like.

Though recently she found out about the Maypole treaties and honestly was upset Mia didn’t even ask them about it. She would do anything for her people but at least ask her how she feels. Lavender was upset to say the least but hid it since her sister was only doing what she thought was best. She hoped she could find someone she could get along with and maybe fall in love but she’d try her best. As long as they can protect her people.

Behind the scenes Username

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
...... I will marry.

Basics
`My mother Named me: Silyse Theorin
But you may call me: Sister, Princess or that weird shape-shifter
A woman Never reveals her age: 23
Ive Grown so big: 6'4"
But am light as a feather 185

A Closer Look at Me.
Abilities
Phsical Silyse has above average strength which can be further increased by her shape-shifting abilities. The big downside is that because of her powers she has no real skill and can be easily outmaneuvered by people with actual training in close quarters combat.

Mental Silyse has a wealth of knowledge concerning logistics and military strategy. Other than that knowledge Silyse has a good grasp of anatomy but not much of anything else.

Magical Silyse was born with the ability to manipulate her body to ridiculous extents. She can manipulate her appearance, move around organs, stretch or contract limbs and digits, add or remove muscle mass, sprout and manipulate bones to use as weapons and create entirely new organs to use. This abilities main weakness is that her reliance on it makes her weak against fast opponents who can switch strategies faster than she can transform. Her other weakness is that usage of this power tends to mess with her center of gravity which can make her slow and lacking in agility.

I am quite fond of: Silyse enjoys strategy games for they hone the mind and sharpen the wit, fighting for in battle there is a clarity that exists nowhere else in life. Kill or be killed, win or lose. Silyse loves the company of other warriors who can give her a fight and are smart enought to not make the match a fight of pure strength. The final thing Silyse takes great pleasure in is a few glasses of wine after a great victory.
But I hate: Her eldest sister, the wretched witch who would whore her sisters out for a peace that will not even last. The witch who is too weak to even keep control of her own countries military and then worries how they will defend themselves. If the queen were not her sister she would cut her down without a single thought of regret. She epitomizes everything Silyse hates in a person and she hates people with even a slight similarity to her elder sister.
Country I'd like to marry into Warta

Personality Silyse is a warhorse through and through, she is deadly serious in battle, honest even when it would hurt someones feelings and has great feelings of nationalism. She prefers action over negotiation and fighting over debating. She believes that her country doesn't need to submit to the pressure of other countries. Were she in charge the countries that had sent war threats would be burned to the ground and salted so that no life may ever live there again so as to be an example to others.
Here is how it began Silyse was born Sahvya's twin. Since there was already an older princess being trained in etiquette and speaking Silyse was sent to the home of one of the greatest military minds of Ardvale to learn to be its defender. The way of teaching was simple. Silyse was put into a squad of grunts to fight along side them. No special privileges and no telling anyone who she was. Her shape-shifting abilities and keen mind allowed her to gain the respect of her superiors and advance through the ranks very quickly. If Amia was the queen of the people then Silyse was the queen of the military, spending large amounts of time having better routes built to quickly transport troops and supplies and personally overseeing the training of many of the most promising troops.

When her mother died Silyse was not to worried because she could keep the military together and trained to defend from foreign threats and her older sister could keep the people organized. But then Silyse was betrayed by her sister when Amia was willing to give foreigners a chance at the throne through marriage. Filled with rage Silyse argued with her sister for what seemed like hours which quickly devolved into a shouting match because Silyse is very good at getting under her sisters skin. Since then she has distanced herself from all her sisters and focused and honing her countries military and readying for the day war comes to her beloved country.

Behind the scenes loth17

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
]
User Image
I will serve them...
... With an Iron will.

Basics
`My mother Named me: Taro Zangrela
But you may call me: Taro, The Siren, The Trap
I have lived this many years: 19
Ive Grown so big: 5'7
But am light as a feather 140
My Position is: Royal Musician/ Entertainer

A Closer Look at Me.
Abilities
Physical Taro is deceptively strong for his slender frame. Nothing super human, but enough to take most people off guard.

Mental Taro is brilliantly crafty, and has a good grasp of how to get into people's heads and play mind games.

Magical Being a Siren Taro's voice is linked to several powers.
Most infamous is his ability to enchant men with his singing, depending on the strength of the person's mind they'll either be driven madly in love with him, answering his beck and call, however if they're particularly strong willed they'll simply find themselves feeling oddly drowsy and uncoordinated, as if under the effects of alcohol.

By singing softly Taro can slowly lull people into a deep slumber, though the singing must be constant for it to work, and if he is interrupted before the target falls asleep the spell lifts and they will become fully alert once more.

Taro can also release high pitched wails that can shatter glass and cause temporary deafness and disorientation.

He can shout loudly to fire large sonic booms that smash opponents with concussive force.

It is said a Siren can even control the weather with their voice, though Taro has never been able to reach this level of his powers yet, though he does sometimes try to work towards it.

I am quite fond of: Above all Taro loves music, it is his very reason for existing in his mind. In particular he loves to sing and play flute, though he works to achieve some mastery in all instruments, and practices daily to try to master more and more of them. He also loves girls clothing and make up, enjoying the feeling of being beautiful. He also liked to sew in his off time, making most of his own outfits.
But I hate: guy's clothing, it's usually really tight and constricting, not to mention ugly. Taro also hates it when guys try to hit on him, even after finding out he's a boy himself. He also isn't fond of people who run brothels, finding them disgusting.
Thoughts on Treaty probably the only way the kingdom will survive, so for the sake of his job security he has no qualms with it. Not really his place to have an opinion one way or another.

Personality Taro does his best to be kind and curtious to people, but suffers from a bad temper. He is very easy to aggravate and piss off and tends to react harshly when he is angry. However he is also very gentle and protective of people he likes, and can at times be very bashful. Ofcourse being a cross dresser he tries to act "lady like" whenever possible, and as such dislikes vulgar or crude language. He has a passion for music and gets very angry when someone questions his integrity as a musician, or tries to claim he's just a pretty face.
Here is how it began Originally from Tyrani Taro was born to a family of sirens. Now most sirens where born female, with very few males born every few decades. As such Taro was a bit of a rarity amongst his people. However while the other sirens heralded him and tried to celebrate him as a man amongst them, Taro never took to his proposed masculinity. He had always rather dress and act like all the other sirens, and as such was raised as a daughter by his mother. Like all sirens Taro took to music and performing. However he was never satisfied staying within the watery kingdom of Tyrani, and instead set out to explore the world on his own and use his music to make his way. Along his travels he ended up performing before the newly crowned queen of Ardvale, who enjoyed his performance so much that she took him on as her personal musician and entertainer.

Behind the scenes Username pdragon619

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
OR here OR here.
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Francis Valentine
But you may Call me Prince Valentine, the eye of God
I hail from Havari
There I am known as Second twin
I was born this many years ago 30
I have grown This much 6'5
and have put on a few pounds 175 lbs

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical In spite of his slender build, Francis is deceptively physically powerful and also has a plethora of stamina, courage and willpower.

Mental Francis has a high knowledge of most weapons in order to make up for the fact that he has no magic at his disposal.

Magical Healing, harming, psychic, and all other types of magic do not affect him, and he perceives everything as it were if there were no magical influence on it. This, however, does not mean he negates magic.

I am fond of Francis loves everything natural and earthy, and enjoys meeting new people and places. He craves peace and especially loves naturally sweet food; with his favourites strawberry, kiwi or mango. Francis is happy teaching others how to handle themselves in combat, and wishes to learn expressive arts such as writing, music or artistry.
But I greatly dislike Francis hates all conflict, and will most likely walk away from it. He hates people who have a big ego and mistreat others. He also hates the fact that he possesses no true 'showy' magic, and detests being contrasted to his twin brother.
Who'd I rather marry: Whether they be part of royalty or stricken by poverty, Francis does not judge.

A look into my soul
Personality Francis is expressive about injustice but unable to explain his own emotion properly with words. He welcomes the company of others, and is confident and courageous at all times. As magic does not affect him at all, Francis is able to remain fearless.

This is how it started Francis, unlike Kasai, appeared to be unimpressive in his scholarly capability. Unlike his twin brother, Francis was deeply in love with combat and war, though came to accept that war was the worse of two evils after being constantly lectured by his parents about having fights, namely with other kids who ridiculed him because of his magical inability. Francis had to claw his way into favour with his parents, who had labelled him as a problem child and untalented.

Francis, unlike his schooled brother, instead made it his objective to become a friend to all, and did so through helping out the different classes of people in the Havari, which his parents initially disapproved of as he became closer to the peasants instead of the upper class people at first. They eventually gave in to the pressure of the public, who had loved him, though they did so reluctantly. Forced by the public to accept how he was, Francis was allowed to join the army and became well-versed in all kinds of weaponry before being required to join the Maypole Treaty.

Behind the scenes I Gotchu Bro

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
...... I will marry.

Basics
My mother Named me: Sahvya Ianthe Therion
But you may call me: Sahvy, Yaya, or My Lady
A woman Never reveals her age: Twenty-Three
Ive Grown so big: 5'11
But am light as a feather 170lbs

A Closer Look at Me.
Abilities
Phsical Sahvya is no slouch. Her archery is second to none in Ardvale, there is a certain peace with archery and she adores it so. While archery is her best, she is gifted also in swordplay though she definitely does not hold the title of first in that particular department. She is tall and lean, her body is strong from the training that she has been through. While her sister is a creature of war, she was trained for espionage.

Mental Sahvya has taken to learning much about strategy, tactics, and politics at the request of her grandmother. Honestly the red haired woman would much rather have focused on the more creative aspect of her life; painting, poetry and music, but that was not in the cards apparently. She has studied extensively to be prepared for when her sister took over the throne so that she could be that calming force her sister could rely on to help her in any social situation.

Magical Sahvya has some empathy abilities, mostly sensory, she cannot change how others are feeling, but she can pick up when they are feeling a strong emotion very easily. If she concentrates she can pick up on more subtle emotions but it is not easy by any stretch of the imagination. Her real magical ability comes in the form of fire. She has practiced extensively with it because it is such a dangerous power if it were to get out of control A lot of her youth was spent conditioning and training with others to keep her emotions from getting completely out of hand. It would be bad for her to burn down their home. The really bad thing about being a fire elementalist is that water can put her down sufficiently. No she is not going to die from going swimming but in combat, water can nullify most of her powers if she's not careful.

I am quite fond of: Despite it being her weakness, Sahvya loves the rain. She won't go sit out in it but sitting near a window and just taking in the beautiful scent of rain, that is one of her favorite things. Sparring with her twin sister always relieves stress and is invigorating. They both have different styles and it's always a close match. She is a lover of music and poetry though she is not the sort to sing or admit to writing poetry to others. She loves her dogs, she has two wolfhounds that are always with her when she's outside the castle and usually share her bed. She loves white lilies and sweets but is hard pressed to let others know of such a thing.
But I hate: The idea of marrying just to keep the country of Ardvale safe is upsetting. In her own opinion Ardvale can defend itself from outside forces. She doesn't understand it or like it but she is going to move forward until she can no longer do so... Bugs... Creepy crawly just gross... bugs are awful creatures. Beetles and roaches are especially loathsome and... while a spider is not a bug... It is still too much for Sahvya to want to be around. She is not the sort to scream however...
Country I'd like to marry into Havari would be one option, she has always adored the creative endeavors of the country and she has never really had the chance to learn more from them in her time in this world... Her second option would probably be Tyrani, she is not afraid of water, rather she is greatly intrigued by it. She wouldn't mind ending up there.

Personality Sahvya easily comes across as a bit aloof. She typically tries to take in a situation before she commits to anything fully, especially when her younger siblings are involved. When she's getting to know someone she will usually not offer much information, quite content to take in as much as she can about those around her, she is polite and ladylike as she was taught is proper. However when she knows someone fairly well she is much more informal and that can lead to trouble when she is supposed to have a certain demeanor about herself. She is very in control of her temper and knows how to pick her battles... Unlike her twin at times.
Here is how it began Sahvya and Silyse were separated at a very young age despite being twins. Silyse was taken to train with warriors and Sahvya with the elemental mages and assassins. It seemed that they did not get to see each other very often but when they did, Sahvya was so happy and proud of her twin's physical and battle prowess. Of course it became aware that Silyse was going to be in charge of the military and Amia was going to be Queen, she was curious as to where she fit into this whole thing. She was raised a Lady that can easily take care of a 'problem' before it arises. She once questioned her grandmother on this... The youngest a healer, the eldest a political creature and Silyse and herself trained as weapons of war, what had she been planning... Or did she know something that her grandchildren were not privy to.

She was never given an answer and weeks later she was gone and Amia was made Queen. Sahvya had been sure that everything was going well and then this whole thing was dumped in their laps. She had been immediately overwhelmed by the outrage that had radiated from her much taller twin sister. The argument that ensued was awful and while the red haired elementalist agreed with her warrior sibling... She figured there had to be more to this... Unfortunately again she didn't get a chance to really get any information. Too much was going on and there were so many things that had to get done.

Sitting back however... She knows she needs to talk to all of her sisters... Things are getting out of hand.

Behind the scenes RoarkOh

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Azrael Gale
But you may Call me Azrael
I hail from Galeth
There I am known as Deaths Subordinate
I was born this many years ago I was 28 while alive 683 if you count years dead.
I have grown This much 5'11"
and have put on a few pounds 157lbs

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical I am fast, I have speed an agility on my side. Like most who hail from Galeth I rely on my wits and speed instead of pure strength to win a battle. Though I am not super human fast I do exceed that of most human kind only those with magical speed can surpass mine.

Mental I have great street smarts, I can come up with plans of action on the fly but am terrible at long term plans. It is not my job to think long term merely short and I focus on that.

Magical Death sense: I can sense when someone is about to die. No I cannot see your life clock, that is for death himself and it ever changes with choices made. But I can sense about 5 minutes in advance when someone is going to die.
Illusions: Only on myself, I can make myself appear almost angelic at times or nightmarish depending on who I am visiting and their life span.
Soul Steal- This is only authorized for me to use while working for death. I cannot use this on any living person before their time or my own soul will vanish. I can take the souls of those dying and transport them to where they are needed to be taken. To do this I must touch the heart of the person dying.

I am fond of Quiet moments, the music of rain, and those who appreciate the value of those two things. I enjoy moments of life and taking them in for you never know when death may come calling. One should always value life, even death understands this.
But I greatly dislike Wasteful people, and those that throw their lives away. i hate suicides I find them cowardly and a waste of good years. I also dislike the cold, having died once and feeling the fingers of death around my heart has given me enough chill to last me forever and more
Who'd I rather marry: I do not wish to marry, but if i must Id rather someone not intimidated by death.

A look into my soul
Personality Azrael is neither evil nor good, he is one of the truely neutral people. He cares not for the wiles of man nor for such mundane things like power or money. He is deaths right hand what more power could one ask for and what money would he need? Azrael is polite to the intelligence and unmerciful to the corrupt, not because he shares and alliance with justice and truth but because he literally cannot stand a moron who tries to bribe death.

This is how it started I died at 28, of a simple cold. I had a daughter and wife once long since passed at my own hand. I guided my loved ones to death's embrace myself in the guise of a dark angel. Like death I cannot reproduce, it has created much heart ache for me, and will most likely make me undesirable to the queen herself as I cannot produce an heir for her. I cannot remember why Death chose me as a reaper, but I was given a second chance a life and I will not squander it.

Some call me an angel of death for I appear to them when they are ready for their time. Others call me a demon because they cling to life desperately and see me as a demon for taking it. I can still die, my body takes in air and releases carbon dioxide. I have bowel movements and I bleed when cut. I simply have been born again in a different form to serve deaths wishes.

I Started off as a simple reaper who did everyday collections. I quite miss those simple days, but success has brought me higher up the food chain and now I deal with more difficult cases, those who seek to cheat death, the life questers, and demons like myself I call upon and all fight my coming. Death has asked me to join the treaty not expecting me to marry but to form close relations with the other countries. As a death demon I can freely roam anywhere but do not have the personal relations with either country and cannot stay past my business's completion. Lord Death hopes to change that and make my presence welcome in other countries after all who wouldn't want deaths hand as an ally.

Behind the scenes Llsia_Rose

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Jaer Kaldur
But you may Call me Jaer.
I hail from Tyrani
There I am known as Grand Captain of the Raiders
I was born this many years ago 24
I have grown This much 6'4
and have put on a few pounds 193

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical Gossip states this one has the strength of a typhoon in his swing, an obvious exaggeration, but the superior physical traits can not be denied though they only come from his profession. Weapons are becoming second nature to hold as well though the spear feels most comfortable.

Mental A sound mind for strategy and combat but little else was put into my teachings.

Magical Like any of the water kin basic water manipulation is possible with Jaer. Those the days as a raider have worn on his teachings as a child only basic shaping and movement are possible. So though he can create a blade of water which can cut the skin you need not fear him summoning a hydra from the fountain. Nor could he use it to create weather like effects, that trick is for the path of the scholar not the warrior

I am fond of anything but these trivialities. If you must pry however I am clearly fond of my homeland. Surface dwellers always speak of the beauty in your fields but they pale in comparison to the reefs vast stretches of sand. Loyalty is perhaps the most appealing thing one can possess, no matter the punishment for it one should always remain true to his or her word and their lord.
But I greatly dislike many things that most would find ironic for the Captain of Raiders. Deceit above all is despised within me, an ambush is low enough but even then a sharp eye and sound mind can be prepared for it. When one betrays all that he has tricked into trusting only to exploit for his own purposes then that one is shown to be a loathsome creature deserving of neither pity nor mercy. Cowardice too is ill favored by me, many who beg for something often do not deserve what they crave or are too cowardly to take what they desire for fear of consequence.
Who'd I rather marry: I would rather have a lady of the sea, but as my king dictates I shall do what is best for our nation.

A look into my soul
Personality Still you pry into me when I am nothing more then an open book. The years I have been in service to Tritan has forged me into a warrior driven by duty above all. I have no need for lies and trickery when honor and the truth are my allies. Some say I am too strong-willed this does not come off as weakness in my eyes but as a strength.
This is how it started This is the last triviality I will humor, so attention would do you well. I was born into the military life my father serving as a raider, his father before him and so on. After my initial training I was blessed to be put into my first raiding squad. The leader of this team was the man that I learned to exemplify, he was everything I have striven to be. With his tutelage I quickly flew the ranks and even earned Tritan's personal attention. Unfortunately I have only been the Grand Captain for little more then a year before I was given my most disliked mission. Tritan has expressed his wish for power on the land so he sends his son and I both. Though I have no tact for these games I shall do as my lord commands.

Behind the scenes Nyknackpattywack

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Despite my faults.......
...I Will Woo Her.

Basics
My Father Named me: Audiel Noctem
But you may Call me Zidane
I hail from Galeth
There I am known as Head intelligence officer and best at what I do.
I was born this many years ago 17
I have grown This much 5'5"
and have put on a few pounds 120

A Closer Look
Abilities
Physical Zidane is very stealthy he can move across the air seemlessly. he is also very well formed and toned, he can climb, infiltrate and disappear into the shadows within seconds.

Mental Zidane has no real mental power, just a higher knowledge of the world and people. He understands the highest grade locks and how to open them as well as the best way to manipulate potential targets.

Magical none

I am fond of Zidane is simple he desires power and blood.
But I greatly dislike Zidane has no respect for authority and people with somthing to hold over him
Who'd I rather marry: into royalty

A look into my soul
Personality Zidane comes off as outgoing and bubbly, a "regular teen. but thats a front. on the under side he is very dark, he would prefer the living beings around him die then bother him anymore but Zidane does what needs to be done. Zidane is also very comftorable with himself and willing to do whatever he needs to do to get a job done.

This is how it started At a young age Zidane was chosen by the death corps intelligence division. His family was killed infront of him and Zidane was taken for training. from 5 til 15 he was trained to be the best and thats what he became. some of the best information they have has come from Zidane, but he has vowed revenge. Zidane intends to marry into royalty and destroy the nation that killed his parents to make him the monster he is.

Behind the scenes NinjatheShinigami

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces