Weight: 126bs
Height: 5"3
Distinguishing marks: tiny scars on his face

YOU'RE ALMOST THERE...
Dislikes: Bullies, Violence, being underestimated
Special talents: He's pretty good @ juggling

UPCLOSE & PERSONAL

Biography: Hope doesn't really understand why things are the way they're but
he does know that things aren't always what they're expected to be. (You will know
him as the Rp Progresses.)

Abilities:

• Luck Bestowal
• Chance
• True self recognition

Luck Bestowal
Hope is able to make other beings luckier, whether it's himself or other people. He can also decrease someone's luck.

Chance
This is branched with Luck Bestowal. Hope can manipulate the probability of an event to happen, making unlikely things occur more often or instantly and preventing liable events from happening. Hope can cause and prevent both good and bad luck.

True self recognition: Hope can unlock someone's true potential but only for a small period of time. He doesn't use this (only in crisis situations), because it can backfire. When he uses this on someone, it is giving them restricted access to the core of there powers without the masks and personas that a recipient wears due to societal pressures. Some characteristics may change as well.

Negatives

- He is more of a support type. He is powerless if you were to face him alone.
- When he uses Chance or True self recognition, it decreases 1 hour of his life span.
- Using True self recognition puts him in a comma-like state. When he uses it on someone, it grabs hold of there fears, regrets and pain and injects it within him until the self true recognition phase overturns.
LETS START WITH SOMETHING SIMPLE...
Eye color: Teal with sliver outline
Hair color: Fiery Red
Name: Eleniel Thiernan
Weight: 135bs
Height: 5'8"
Distinguishing marks: silvery tattoos all over her skin, Elf ears as she's an Elf.

YOU'RE ALMOST THERE...
Dislikes: Bullies, Violence, being underestimated
Special talents: Talented at almost all weapons, speaker of Horses.

UPCLOSE & PERSONAL

Biography: Protector of those who can't protect themselves. She was bullied as a young child because she was not a seer nor held elemental magic. So she learned to fight and she learned very well.

Abilities:

• Speed
• Speaks to animals
• Gift of weapons

Speed: She's fast as a cobra striking and smooth like water. A lithe dancer if so you need an image.

Gift of weaponry: (out of order I know) Stems from her gift of speed. She can almost foresee her opponents moves but that is simply from years of studying fighting styles and being able to read another person. Since she can do this she can sometimes be unusually perceptive.

Speaks to Horses: Simple, she can communicate with most animals extremely well.

Negatives

- Desperately wishes she didn't "fail" by not having elemental magic.
- Her heart is on her sleeve, she gets hurt often by trusting.
- Speaking to animals has the chance to tame them, robbing them of true freedom.

http://sevenrealms.weebly.com/uploads/2/0/7/3/2073023/673070.jpg
User Image

Eye color: Azure blue
Hair color: His fur is orange
Name: Theo
Weight: 29lbs
Height: 4'2
Distinguishing marks: n/a

YOU'RE ALMOST THERE...
Dislikes: Being disturbed when busy, trouble makers
Special talents: He's a master artisan

UPCLOSE & PERSONAL

Biography: Theo was created by the fuel of magic that brings all
kinds of creatures alive in the forest. As far as it goes for having
a family and his race, he has been by far the only one discovered.
Surprisingly though, he doesn't really think about it much, but that's
because he never actually thought about it. All he knows since
growing up is that he never experienced how to be loved by another
or have someone worry and care for him. It wasn't a bad thing, but
he was just never taught that feeling. Nonetheless, the small Yordle
still grew carefree and quite wise in various ways. He gets around.
Luckily for him, he was naturally born a good artisan and even a
better one as years rolled by. He could make or completely rebuild
anything from surprising little materials that you would think Is
useless. He lets his imagination drive him when crafting right
after the other. Years have passed, and he now resides between
Glass Mountain and Crystal Cave in an inn he build called
''Theo's Grand Inn:" where he will possibly live for the rest of his
days. possibly..

ABILITIES

• Master Artisan
• Enhanced movement

Master Artisan
Theo is an a outstanding crafter and can create just about anything
with the right necessary tools.

Enhanced movement
Don't let Theo's size fool you. His running capabilities are strangely
enhanced. He can move just as fast as a werewolf.

NEGATIVES

-
-

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Eye color: Left eye silver, right eye dark blue
Hair color: Head hair is a bright blonde, tail is a dark blue and black
Name: Nikita ‘Kit’
Weight: Just under one hundred pounds
Height: 5"4
Distinguishing marks: Other than the cat ears and tail? Uh… Nope. Not really.

YOU'RE ALMOST THERE...
Dislikes: boring things, stupid people, and failing
Special talents: She is wicked with her blade and agile in a fight. She knows much about herbs and their uses as well and how to make the most out of your surroundings.

UPCLOSE & PERSONAL

Biography: Not much to tell really. Average life for a neko – no parents really, learned to fend for herself, but no sob story. She loves pranks and having a good time though she has gotten herself into trouble more times than not, enough so that she is known as the troublemaker.

Abilities:

• Healing – though minor cuts and wounds are easy enough, larger ordeals can be taxing and leave her drained; once she fell unconscious due to the exertion she had to put forward
• Speaking to animals – though only those of the four legged variety; birds and snakes are out along with most bugs (which is fine with Kit because she finds them disgusting).

Negatives

- As stated, healing major injuries or bringing someone back from near death can make her weak, vulnerable, and open for an attack without a way to defend herself.
- She is a major klutz and often trips over herself on a regular basis.
- Her big mouth gets her into trouble more times than not causing her plenty of problems.

Fashionable Genius

Eye color: Heterochromatic blue
Hair color: White
Skin: Dark Tan
Name: Damascus Qu’ette
Age: Thirty ages of Man and Three-hundred and Twenty-five in Elvin
Height: 6 foot 1 inch
Distinguishing marks: I am blind in my left eye, and have an array of scars which I tend to hide via bandages. The most dominant are the three which dance across my face.
Me:xxXxX
(Yes, I'm aware of that fact that I've only drawn two scars, I was lazy! And it read better in writing then on paper. lol)

YOU'RE ALMOST THERE...

Likes: Knowledge runs a large aspect of my life, for as time continues to move on, I too must grow accustomed to the various twists and turns, not matter how intangible they may seem. You can find me almost every day within some kingdoms archives or musing with elders. Even going on treks into the wild to gain better understandings helps sooth my appetite. And when that is full, I turn to meditation to quail the darker hunger within. Weaponry also fancies my interest; I carry a custom long sword honed of the finest silver, dragon scale and starry gems. It was passed to me by one of the Kingdoms elders once I reached a certain age. And when that fails, I’m most likely out and bout selling unique wares and spinning tales to all sorts.

Dislikes: I despise the sheer notion of disorder, dare I say I can be quite the perfectionist, which my beloved has chided me for, but I cannot help it. Annoyances of all sorts tick my nerves even more so then a paper cut. I also abhor ill-rationality, clumsiness, gluttony, and belittlement for I believe everyone has their place and shouldn’t be cast down.

Special talents: Blessed are those who control the prowess of Ba; the ability to shift time and space to my will has played a huge part in my livelihood. Being able to peer past the grey vale into that of times of yore, and even into the far recesses of the future has greatly tipped the scales many a time into my Kingdoms favor. Though it comes at a dire price, for as every vision I intake it eats at by core like a cancer, crippling that of my bones and lungs. Symptoms’ that resembling of what Man calls leprosy strikes often, so I hide it with clever bandages, unique robes, or my healing magic’s. Healing to which comes from light, which is also used to absorb and zone darkness, just as the 'Dark Elves' use it within themselves. I have also learned to use said light as that within celestial beams, blades and force fields conjured by a wave of motion and will.

UPCLOSE & PERSONAL

Biography: When I came into the world kicking and screaming, my Father and his before knew I was special. For I; as they carried a curse both blessed and despised amongst my people. Ba was that of ancients, the word for Fate meaning that I too shall be wrapped in his unruly clutches and torn in two. Forever trapped between the world of the living and that of the grey outer vale. At first harnessing the wheels of time came as a burden, yet I over a long course had learned to manipulate the unseen and transmit it to good use. Yet, as I relished the immense prowess, it too crippled my core, ailing me as it took those previous. But, I refuse to let the aspect of death belittle my prospect for I have my entire life ahead of me; besides I’m too preoccupied with being an adventurer to fret too often. Who will look after Gilgamesh if I pass, or my cart?!

Abilities:

• Swordsmanship
• Magic’s
• Ba

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items