I will eat your soul<3

''-User Image
Pm me if you want to role play with me ;;

I will post my characters profiles >w<
-User Image''

CLICK >>>>>> CLICK <<< ;D
.User Image Alexa van der Woodsen. ★

Victim x Assasin

06:00. The alarm rang, Alexa refused to get up. After 2 more minutes it drove her crazy, she stood up and turned it off mumbling things. ''Its all dad's fault i can't have a normal life, Dorota.'' she said to their housemaid who practically raised her since her parents didn't have time to raise her by theirself. Her dad was in the millitairy (lieutenant-colonel ) and her mom is a FBI agent. After 30 minutes in the shower she walked downstairs glaring at Dorota. ''And where are they now?'' she said. ''I am sorry miss, an emergency, you have to go to school by the limo again, have to be guard with you, protect you!'' she said, her english still wasn't the best. Alexa sighed ''Not again, and people already think i am strange. Because i can't tell what my parents do for living, like i would get in trouble for telling them that.'' she said. ''I'll go make my homework, i'll be back later'' she said and ran off.

30 minutes past by when Dorota knocked on her door ''Miss alexa?'' she said and opened the door. ''Not again'' she said out loud and ran downstairs telling the guards that she had sneaked of.

Alexa smiled and had a black cap on, with a long black coat ''They won't recognize me this time'' she said to herself, as if this was a game. She t ex ted Dorota saying 'I wont go to college so don't bother trying to find me there, i'll see you at dinner X Alex'
User Image

Lady Elleanore.
Whats happening to me, am i loosing control?

Vampire x Hunter

She was laying on the ground unconscious, when she woke up.. naked she looked around and blushed. ''How did she get here?'' was the first question that popped up into her head. She looked at her hands, there was blood on them, on her legs, stomach. She touched her cheeks and lips and looked at her hands. All was full with blood, her eyes glowing yellow. Her head hurting. Thats when she heard something, she hid herself in a corner behind some big boxes. ''Where was she?''... she looked around, looked like an old factory. She sat down and suddenly something or someone appeared in front of her grinning. She covered her breast and stared at him. ''Who are you'' she whispered. He laughed and poked her head '' You dont remember me?'' he said and gave her his coat, she put it on and stood up. ''Where are my clothes?'' she whispered . He looked at her ''You really dont remember anything?

Alleanore is a vampire that fights evil, but she is starting to ''Loose control'' . Now you are supossed to be the guy, he fights alongside her since a few days. You dont know each other well. What Elleanore does not know is that her company whom she works for has hired him too kill her if she looses control.
User Image
Araël Pandora the last pure sorceress

Sorceress x Enemy

Araël was sitting on a rock close to the tree of lives, lost souls wandered underneath it. If you would listen closely, you could hear the souls cry for their beloved. It was her task to guide the clean ones. Since there were evil and good ones.

The evil ones are lost, made a deal with evil or such. Most got tricked, and have to pay the price for their deal with evil.

She sighed and looked up to the sky, staring at the tree. She was wearing a long cloth that was made before the Middle Ages. She noticed the numbers of lost souls increasing and wondered how come. ''People these days have no longer faith in good'' she whispered and stood up. ''Maybe it is time for me to visit the peopled world.

When she arrived at the border she noticed the guards looking at her in a strange way, she noticed a few of them being another race then human ''Maybe things worked out evantually'' she whispered to herself. A guard walked towards her and asked her what her plans were after looking strange at her, staring at her face. '' Such a gorgeous woman you be'' he said after she told him she was visiting her family, a lie ofcourse. She had no family.. at least not anymore. When she entered the village she was being stared at by many. They were wearing diffrent clothes then a while ago she thought.
User Image

I feel so diffrent,
On a cold winterday, it is about 11:30 pm

Demon x Earthling

Anne was a strange demon with strange habbits, but she could actually be nice, Not like other demons. She was diffrent from other demons. She had a human form, and she could hide her horns and tail whenever she wanted. She was abandond because she was diffrent. Her demon-parents didn´t want to know her. She didn´t care, she was a strong and feared demon.
Her age was not known, she stopped counting a long while ago. She looks and acts like a 17 year old. She was 5´5 tall, And she had a perfect body. Well thats what they say.

Every now and then she gets bored and goes up to the mortal world. She enjoys seeing the mortals eat, walk talk..their emotions are diffrent from the demons. They were diffrent from them.

Anne was sitting on a branch and was looking down at the ground, she was bored .... again. ''Im going up'' she whispered. Gazu, her dragon shook his head ''you know that is against the rules, you shouldn't. They will curse you'' he sniffed. She laughed gentle and patted his head. ''Im bored, and i will be back'' she said and flew away up to the mortal world.

She was following this guy he caught her attention, he went to a coffe shop and bought something, she wondered what it tasted like. She was standing outside the coffe shop with her long black coat, but she wasnt wearing much underneath it [the wrappings you see on the picture only]. Her legs were nude, and she was wearing flat shoes. Her long hair could be pretty annoying sometimes, she thought.

She startled when she saw the door moving and hid herself. The guy walked away, she wondered how he was like so she followed him. She startled again when he noticed him being followed. She hid herself next to the bushes behind a tree. He almost caught her This time he walked faster. He seemed scared. She followed him ''i-i-eh dont be scared please'' she whispered while following him where he could see her, she tripped and fel on the ground
User Image

What did i do

That night..

Obsessed murderer x Eye witness

She kneeled down and lifted her hands ''Oh god may you forgive me'' she whispered. She was praying for his forgiveness. She stood up and walked towards the lake. She looked at her reflection in the water and sighed. She couldn't believe what she did last week. She prayed every day since that day on. She felt sick and she felt sorry for his family. ''But i couldn't let him just..'' she whispered to herself. ''Couldn't let him do what?'' someone laid his hand on her shoulder, and said. She startled and turned around ''It's you, i told you to leave me alone'' she said and lifted his hand from her shoulder. She walked alongside him. Her curly soft brown hair slightly touched his cheek as she walked alongside him towards her house.
She couldn't stop thinking about that night, it was like something had taken over her. Like the devil laid his hands on her for one night, that poor man.. ''no, he is not a poor man. It was his own fault'' something screamed to her. She startled ''no, no i-i-no.. its wrong to take someones life'' she said and ran towards the shower. She took of her clothes slowly. She turned the cold water on and stood under it. She closed her eyes and tried not to think of that night
Hi there :$ your superrrrrr pretty :$ My name is Allan, how are you doing today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff