Chemistry

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A closer look....

Personality Depth
Qukoh'ya is friendly with strangers and likes to make new friends. He is loyal to his friends and his loved ones, but outside the circle of friends and family, his loyalty really depends with how he is treated. Even if the other is from a higher or lower class, if they proven to him they won't double cross him, he won't double cross them in general behavior. Very live and let live. In a calm and comfortable environment (with friends commonly) he is overall joyous and very playful, almost childish sometimes. (he stays a mischievous Yokai after all) Though he can be serious he is of opinion that life is serious enough without him adding to it.

History:
Qukoh'ya comes from a wealthy family in Odoraen. They raised him with love and kindness but like him they were the very mischievous kind. Q inherited this trait of them and loves to make jokes and tricks. However he knows not to go to far thanks to his parents teaching him basic values and common sense. When he turned seventeen they decided it was time he would learn more classes elsewhere so they sent him to Princeton Acedemy, making sure he has one of the best dorms they could give him.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
He is a Nekojin, a cat demon. Like most Yokai (Japanese lesser demons) the sound of the bells of a Gokorei (Vajira handle with bells with a clear sound) has a soothing effect on him. Without it his Demon side has free range and takes full control of Qukoh'ya. To avoid this he wears a collar with a bell with the same sound as a Gokorei that he never takes off for long.

About the bell:
If without the bell for to long, he will slowly slip and succumb to his full demon side. When he loses control it's not difficult to notice. His eyes change to red, his fingers gain claws and his canines grow longer. However the sound of the bell can fully subdue his demon side, at the same time whenever and while the bell rings, he'll be entranced, but once it stops he snaps out of it.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A look at inventory

Qukoh'ya is used to having the finest clothing, though he doesn't mind the more general clothes. Cause of this his closet is a mix of general clothes he often uses for the school itself with the finest clothes and suits for special occasions like parties or even school balls. In his room he has really put his own stamp and it looks playful and colorful but also has daggers and swords on the wall. Though they look like decoration, the daggers are actually sharpened and he keeps a close eye on them so they won't be stolen and perhaps used in the wrong ways.

Most of the time you will catch Qukoh'ya wearing easy fitting clothes that have a neat look yet are practical as he loves to climb trees and jump around campus when in very playful moods (which happen often) He also wears a necklace with a pendant that shows his tribe's symbol which he wears with pride.

User Image

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquainted
Vanya Larionov - Geography Teacher
Kazuki de Blanche - Roommate

Friends
Kazuki de Blanche - Roommate
Su Chef Narigi - Chef at TSUNAMI

Enemies

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nekojin Powers U/C

Fire
Can throw fire at others might burn them ot their clothes (their choice if it even effected or missed.
Flame Wall
Creates a large wall of fire that protects him from frontal attacks. (Only usable when he lost control. See extra info)

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Journal Entry #1 - The first steps

July 31st, 2016
It has been a while since I arrived at this academy. So far it looks like a very good school to have classes. The dorm is roomy and the people so far are nice. Today I took a break from homework to chase after the most beautiful butterfly. I lost the butterfly but found a teacher instead. So far he seems friendly! If they all are like this the school will be an amazing time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff