Battle Class (perhaps)

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A closer look....

Personality Depth
Maceál is friendly and open minded. He will always try to reach out a helping hand if needed. He is honest and loyal to his loved ones and will try and protect the one he loves if they are ever in trouble. He can be shy and is easily flustered by loving gestures. Once you are a friend in his eyes you can count on him to back you up where possible.

History:
He was born and raised in Switzerland. He had a great youth, is only child and has more contact with his mother than the rest of the family. His father died at sea when he was 14 years old. He went all the way to Princeton to receive the best education he can get, though he does miss home. His friendly attitude and helpful behavior to others can be directly traced back to his life back in the mountains. Here you help each other if you can, cause your neighbors, even if they aren't in the direct facility of your home, are all you have got! After a while of living on campus, Maceál met the love of his life and since recently he is no longer human, but instead a full Lamia. He doesn't mind the change as he loves snakes and finds it an honor to share in it.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
Always wears a snake charm pendant that Fang made him when they first met. It enables him to call Fang when in trouble. This charm also allows him to cast a spell that will make him look like a Lamia just like Fang and his family. The Aesculapian Snake is his color.

Maceál is well versed in cuisine. He is an excellent cook and always strives to learn new recipes. Cause of his curiosity he can cook meals from many different countries and cultures, as long as he has a kitchen equipped for it.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A look at inventory

Maceál has had a simple upbringing. Back at home his main concern was herding cattle through the mountains for his family's farm. While his parents worked at home on the farm and to make products of their harvests, he would be out in the mountains taking care of their goats, cows and sheep. Cause of this he is used to be wearing easy clothing that is comfortable yet strong enough to protect him from scrapes and cuts to a certain degree. He does have a few outfits for if he goes to a party but doesn't expect to use it much. He has plenty money to keep himself well at school and buy gifts and other items for friends. His family also regularly sends him more money. Ever since Fang gave him the charm, he always wears it under his shirt to protect it from wear or breaking in case it hooks behind something.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquainted
Fang - Student (and love)
Reul - Demonology Teacher
Vixxion - Fang's Brother
Lu - Owner of Blue Cat bar
Loki - Lu's little brother
Tohfu - Fang's friend

Friends
Fang - Maceál helped him out of the cold and Fang made him a protective charm in case he is ever in trouble. They recently admitted their love to each other.

Enemies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces