Looking for more

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A closer look....

Personality Depth
Joel is a kind and caring young man. Though he is only Fourteen years old he was recently accepted on Princeton. He is very smart and doesn't mind helping others with it. He loves to silently read outside as well but most of all he likes working on projects.

History:
Joel is born from and raised by normal humans. But his father was a scientist and wanted to do more experiments. Without his wife's knowing he had taken Joel to the lab and did some tests on him. After several years, the boy was completely altered. He has the mind of an adult mostly, and he has telekinesis. Due to these new smarts over time his old school just wasn't a challenge anymore and his mother soon found out. Last he knows his parents were fighting and on the brink of a divorce but they agreed about one thing: Joel needed more challenge in his schooling. And Joel was sent to Princeton instead where he can follow classes more to his liking.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
Might be added

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A look at inventory

Joel likes his shorts and shirts still, even though his mind is more an adult, he stays a fourteen year old boy. However he also loves his lab coats and he uses those when he is doing experiments of his own, something he has inherited from his father. He is often thinking about his next experiment or working on some new project His luggage came with a tool kit and a lot of books.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquainted

Friends

Enemies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items