Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A Closer Look

Personality Depth:
Jican is a friendly Kitsune that loves being around people. He has a laid back attitude and couldn't care less if you always come to class or not. It is in his opinion that students have to learn by themselves it is better to follow your lessons to make it through the grade. He is very loyal to his friends. And highly protective of those he cares about and all the horses under his care.

History:
Jican was born and raised around Princeton Academy. He has always lived in a nearby mansion which has many stables. Cause of this he grew up with horses his entire life. Once his parents passed on and he inherited the mansion he was feeling bored and finally applied to take over Equestrian Studies at Princeton.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
Unknown, even to Jican, the Wildshadow family is not Kitsune of nature. Demons yes, but not Kitsune. This was a curse cast on them many years ago. Though it has never caused trouble. It changed their dna making them look Kitsune of nature, and overtime it became so natural, even the family itself no longer knows it has been cursed. This magic is so powerful it can't just be read or it is seen in snippets that you can't immediately put together. His uncursed form looks human in appearance:
User Image

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquaintances:
Kiyoshi
Orion

Friends:
Kana