Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I'm PinkTala. Feel free to call me either Pink, Tala or anything else you can think of.
I am a literate Role player looking for literate one on one role plays. I like quality over quanity, but have a two to three paragraph minimum since I will most likely not type less.
I heart Doubling!
I don't usually roleplay Fandoms but if you have a good idea I might consider it. Suggest it to me, but keep in mind I'm more of a gamer then anything. Chances are if you suggest an anime I most likely won't know it.
I like plots. Plots are very, very good.
If you don't have an idea don't feel bad about PMing me. We can think of one together.
I prefer to roleplay Via PM's. But I'm willing to do E-mail/MSN roleplays. Contact me for my e-mail.
Please make sure to PM me if you're interested in roleplaying, I might miss it if you post on here.
I love talking with my partners. Don't be surpirsed if I write you little notes about things.
Also please be commited. Don't post with me a few times and then ditch me.
If you are having problems with the roleplay please talk to me.
I Do/I don't

Don't
-Fandom, unless you have a really good Idea and I know the series/book/game.
-Gary sues. Your character is not perfect, nothing is perect.
-One dimentional characters. Dept and complex for the win.
-Incest. No.
-Shota. No.

Do
*I will under line what I prefer to play if I have a preference.*
*If I haven't listed something feel free to ask.*

Modern
-Teacher/Student
-Student/Student
-Teacher/Teacher
-Principal/Student
-Principal/Teacher
-College Student/HighSchool Student
-College Student/Professer
-Room mates
-Coworkers
-Singer/Fan
-Singer/Band Member
-Bassist/Guitarist
-Gang leader/Regular person
-Gang leader/Rival gang leader
-Gang leader/Gang member
-Gang member/Gang member
-Doctor/Patient
-Doctor/Nurse
-Doctor/Doctor
-Punk/Punk
-Punk/Regular person

Fantasy
-Vampire/Vampire [No sparkles K Thnx.]
-Vampire/Human
-Vampire/Werewolf
-Demon/Human
-Demon/Angel
-Demon/Demon
-Elf/Human
-Elf/Elf
-Elf/Demon
-Mutant/Mutant
-Mutant/Human
-Pirate/Prisoner
-Pirate/Pirate
-Pirate Captain/New Recruit
-Treasure hunter/ Captor
-Treasure hunter/Rival Treasure hunter
-Thief/Thief
-Thief/Captor
-Sky Pirate/Childhood friend
-Sky Pirate/Warrior
-Sky Pirate/Kidnapped

Medieval
*Note* I like my medieval role plays to have a bit of fantasy to them

-Prince/Prince
-Prince/King
-King/Prisoner
-King/Knight
-Prince/Knight
-Knight/Knight
-Knight/Squire
-Knight/Noblemen
-Noblemen/Noblemen
-Prince/Servant
-King/Servant
-Knight/Servant
-King/Concubine

Sci-Fi
Human/Human
Human/Alien
Human/Cyborg
Alien/Alien
Alien/Cyborg
Cyborg/Cyborg
Military Officer/Military Cadet
Military Officer/Rebel

Fandoms
*Note: I'm not listing many, so if you have one just ask*

Final Fantasy
Sephiroth/Cloud
Angeal/Zack
Zack/Cloud
Cid/Vincent <3
Rude/Reno <3
Squall/Seifer
Squall/Irvine
Zidane/Kuja
Cloud/Squall <3

Kingdom Hearts
Riku/Roxas <3
Axel/Roxas
Riku/Sora
Axel/Zexion
Zexion/Demyx
Cloud/Leon <3

Persona
Shinjiro/Akihiko
Minato(MC)/Shinjiro
Minato(MC)/Akihiko
Kanji/Soji(MC)
Yosuke/Soji(MC)
Persona 3 Character/Persona 4 Character
OC/OC
Cravings

Modern
Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
High School Student/College Student - Arranged Marriage

Fantasy
None.

Medieval
Prince/Knight
KIng/Concubine

Sci-Fi
Human/Alien
Military Officer/Military Cadet

Fandoms
<3<3<3 FF: Dissidia - Cloud/Squall <3<3<3
FFVIII - Seifer/Squall
Plots
* The <3's indicate how much I like each plot. But ask about any of them.*
*A Strike means I'm not interested in doing this plot at this time.*

01. Teach Me. Teacher/Student
Recently one of the school’s top students seems to be in trouble. His grades are falling fast, he spends most of his time in class sleeping or not bothering to show up. Since he used to be one of the top students, the principal has asked one of his teacher’s to look into this matter.
Doing as he is asked the teacher finds out his students secret. That he is living on his own and selling himself to make money. Now what will the teacher do with this information? Exploit him? Revel his secret to the rest of his teachers? Turn him over to the authorities? Or help him?

02. You Must Be New Here. Teacher/Teacher
One is a stern and professional man. He has taught at the private school for years and is a firm believer in discipline and consequences. The other has just started teaching at the school, he is relaxed with his students and easy going by nature. When the principal asks the older teacher to look out for the new teacher until he’s settled, just how will he handle it?
*I prefer to be the new teacher.*

03. The Night Shift Doctor/Nurse
The Doctor has just transferred to a hospital for the mentally Ill. For the first few months he has been assigned to work the night shift. He has a partner at home who is quite upset that he has agreed to work nights, causing him problems in his relationship. When he meets one of the nurses he will be working with there is an immediate attraction and the two have good chemistry together. Our dear little nurse has been looking for a relationship and to settle down with someone. How will the doctor balance out his attraction to the nurse and his relationship at home over the next few months?
*I can double up as the Doctor’s home partner.*

04. Motel Room Stories Call Boy/Customer
You call him to the same hotel room once a week. He always shows up with a smile on his face and willing to do whatever you have in mind. He’s a pretty little thing, any one can see that. But you are different, you know him better. At least you hope you do, because you think he’s special. But it isn’t tell you think you’re in love with him that you realise you don’t know him at all. You don’t know his age, his real name or even what he’s really like. You only know his phone number and that he’ll show up every time you call. Because that’s what a call boy does.

05. Let There Be Peace King/Prince
Two nations are at war. The prince’s kingdom is suffering but his father doesn’t care. He own cares about winning, even if he knows their losing. Not wanting to see his nation suffer anymore, the Prince has left his castle to head to the enemy nation. Upon arriving he begs to see the king, he wants to reason. He wants peace, but what price will the enemy king ask for this?

06. Take Me Away Sky Pirate/Warrior
The warrior is about to leave on a mission for his Emperor. Before leaving he over hears a conversation from his comrades, discussing how best to kill him. The Emperor has accused him of treason and asked for him to be murdered by his comrades. Unsure of what to do, the Warrior flees, knowing a way out of the castle through the dungeon.
Rotting in the dungeon is a notorious sky pirate, recently captured in his attempt to rob the castle. As the warrior passes through, the pirate offers the services of his ship in exchange for his freedom. Can the warrior trust the pirate? Or would he rather risk getting caught in his escape?

07. Boys in Dresses King/"Princess"
The king is a younger king. He’s about to start a war with another country. One that has just finished winning a war. Because their people have suffered enough hardships the king of the other country offers to make a peace treaty. The young king accepts, seeing the trade is good and having a strong ally as even better. Having heard rumours about the other counties princess he asks for her as well. The other king agrees without question.
A month or so after the signing of the treaty, his princess arrives but is not what is expected. The country never had a princess, just a second prince they had no use for. Determined not to have his people suffer he agreed to act as his countries “Princess” for the sake of peace. But how long can he really keep his act up?

08. Mail Me Human/Cyborg
Yes are a very busy person are you not? With such a busy life you must require some sort of help? Some sort of company. Fear not for SimCo. Has your answer. Our company provides fully functional, ready out of the box live in company. Our post human’s require no care and work efficiently to keep your home in order for you. They cook, clean and can take care of any of your needs. Your post human will answer your every call. What are you waiting for? Order yours now.
So you click on the link and set about customizing your post human to your likings. With a notice that it will arrive in three to five days you wait patiently for it to. When the package arrives you waste no time it opening it up only to find something has gone very wrong with your order. But you’re post human has already woken up and there is not returns or exchanges on active products. What are you to do?

09. The New Boy in Town Military Officer/Military Cadet
After a dangerous mission a military officer finds himself without a pilot. After weeks of waiting and assurance that he would be getting a new pilot as soon as possible. After weeks of waiting dead in the air on a ship with injured crew and low supplies the commanding officer is growing weary of waiting. When the new pilot finally arrives, the officer forces him to fly to the next landing point, without even a chance to introduce himself.
The officer has no complains, pilot flies like he’s got experience. It isn’t till they’ve landed that the officer and the pilot get introduced. The officer discovers that his new pilot is just a kid, barely out of the Academy. Even though he got them out of danger the officer is against working with someone so young. But it seems like their stuck together. Can the officer and the cadet learn to work together?

10. Engaged?!?Younger/Older Arranged Marriage
The Older - Tired of her sons Bachelor life style, a meddling mother decides to take matters into her own hands.
The Younger – The model son who is used to his parents controlling his life, an arranged marriage wouldn’t come as a surprise to him.
These two sets of parents meet and arranged a marriage between their sons. Though they leave off telling their children until two months before the picked date. The sons will be meeting for the first time, will they try to get along or will they do whatever they can to get out of this?

11. A Crash Course... Human/Alien
On his way back home an alien’s ship gets shot out of orbit over top of earth. With little choice the alien crash lands on earth. The military takes him into custody and a military officer is put in charge of him after he is found harmless. But is earth’s atomoshpere causing something in his body to change?

12. A New Threat? – Cloud/Squall
During the final battle with Ultemicia, something goes wrong with the time compression. Squall finds himself crashing through the roof the church in sector seven of Midgar. He wakes up, injured to find a blonde male standing over him, ready to take him out. This must be a trick, he couldn’t possibly be on another planet.
Cloud had been on his way back from a delivery when he received a call from the Turks. Reno had called to let him know that something was falling from the sky. Fearing another calamity Cloud heads for the location that Reno gives him. At the church he finds a brunette teenager. He doesn’t trust the kid, not after all that has happened the past few years. He decides to keep him close, just in case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff