Welcome to Gaia! ::

What about Steampunk drew you to it in the first place? If it hasn't, what might you find interesting about it?

Fashion, for sure. Love the corsets and vests. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gizmos! Definitely the toys for me. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
The general Victorian aesthetic. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
The do-it-yourself mindset, it's always good to learn something new. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
The community. Fun, interesting people worth talking to. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
I have no idea what Steampunk is. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore! Give me golds. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

This is a game of best story telling!!! I will write out a a few lines that MUST happen in the story you tell. But you determine the rest!! The winner must be creative, bring emotion to the story as well as make the judge laugh!! So, first things first.

Who is the judge?? -
This is our first game, so Qwenloswen and myself will both judge. To make it more fun, any one can play!! Invite your friends if you wish, or tell your sisters-brothers-in-laws dog to join. The more that play, the more chances at making us laugh...or cry!!

What are the story requirements? -
No longer than 2 paragraphs, use the lines I will list below, make us laugh or cry, and on top of it all, it has to be real!! Something that has happened to you in real life. Basically, a dramatic retelling of an event that happened to you or someone you know.

How long will this go on? -
It will go on till I feel like closing it. If you wish to rewrite it, alter it, or change it, let me and Qwen know first, or you will be disqualified for tampering with the game. I will know, since i'll have it saved. Spelling errors will not count as changing the story.

What are the lines that must be in the story? -
Well those will be listed now. You must use two or more in the story.
1) That's not what you said last night.
2) You can tell at a glance that the way I walk I'm a woman's man with no time to talk.
3) I'm paralyzed from the ankle down~!!
4) Wait for what...sorry I got distracted...
5) I don't see how, but yay!!

What is the prize? -
There will be one mystery prize~!! I can't always give you the answers, that would be no fun!! It will be at least 10 to 15K in worth, so it would be worth it, I promise you this.

Who can play? -
Anyone!! Even if your not part of the RP, it's a great way to get to talking to new people and maybe make some new friends. Meanwhile, I will be on the OOC chatting to people, posting funny things from you tube (some old, some new-ish) So being involved will definitely be worth it.

Happy writing, my players!!

Heart Hunter

I'm happy I didn't miss the party. It will be a good way to introduce my character

Dapper Explorer

Hopefully the party will allow a number of characters to get back into the swing of things (or in some instances, to get into the RP in the first place) and, with any luck, hijinks will ensue.

Dapper Dabbler

well this was actually a looong time ago, so....think i'll open it up again and let it go on till I feel like closing it....

=/

Dapper Explorer

I think she meant the in-thread party, not your writing contest.

Heart Hunter

Dx you're closing the rp

Dapper Explorer

She's not (and if she were I wouldn't let her : P ), what Bob was referring to was that writing contest at the top of this page. As far as we're concerned the thread will keep going.

Heart Hunter

oh good <3 I was feeling lazy and didnt want to make a post if it was ending

Dapper Dabbler

yup yup, what qwen said. I'm all over the place lately, sorry. =p

Heart Hunter

sorry working on a post now. my husband has been in and out of the hospital and i started a new job its been a little crazy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff