Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome friend!

User Image

Let’s keep this short, okay? I’m currently looking for m// role-play. Depending on your definition I’m either semi-literate or literate. I don’t really care which. Know this, I can write and I try to make as little mistakes as I can. I don’t care how much you write as long as it’s meaningful. I personally write about 2-10 paragraphs depending on situation. I prefer PMs but I’m willing to do threads or emails. I’m willing to use anime pictures or descriptions. This means I don’t like to use photos. Sorry. Also, I hate instant romances. They’re no fun. : <
I’m currently craving to do a sort of spirit/ghost x human. I have a plot idea ready for this so if you’re interested then send me a PM. I’m also craving for a sexual x asexual relationship which can be combined with any of these pairings really.

I’ll list some other pairings I'd like to do. For most of then I have at least a vague idea of what I might want to do with them.

IMPORTANT! None of my plot suggestions are set in stone. If you don’t like my ideas or would like to change them then go ahead and tell me. I’m always open to suggestions.

Spirit x Human
Spirit/Ghost x Human
Ghost x Human
Imaginary friend x Creator
Writer x Character
Time traveler x Modern guy
Sexual x Asexual
Seasons

Fashionable Saint

8,625 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey there! You gave QUITE a range for the amount of paragraphs you post. I was wondering if there was an amount you preferred to post within that range. Because personally, I prefer to stay at the lower end of the range you gave, somewhere from 3-4 paragraphs, and 4 is really pushing it, because when I start typing more I feel like I'm really just BS-ing extra things to fill up the post. Sorry, I am rambling....
Faulheit
Hey there! You gave QUITE a range for the amount of paragraphs you post. I was wondering if there was an amount you preferred to post within that range. Because personally, I prefer to stay at the lower end of the range you gave, somewhere from 3-4 paragraphs, and 4 is really pushing it, because when I start typing more I feel like I'm really just BS-ing extra things to fill up the post. Sorry, I am rambling....

It's quite alright.

Well as I said it depends on what's happening. If our characters are having a normal conversation then I'd probably write somewhere from 2-5 paragraphs. I personally never try to write a certain amount of words/paragraphs instead I write what comes naturally.

So yeah... Even if I sometimes write a bit more lengthy posts I never really expect others to mirror me. Instead I'd much more prefer to read what comes to them naturally as it makes the whole thing much more enjoyable for the both of us.

Fashionable Saint

8,625 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Para Experience
Faulheit

It's quite alright.

Well as I said it depends on what's happening. If our characters are having a normal conversation then I'd probably write somewhere from 2-5 paragraphs. I personally never try to write a certain amount of words/paragraphs instead I write what comes naturally.

So yeah... Even if I sometimes write a bit more lengthy posts I never really expect others to mirror me. Instead I'd much more prefer to read what comes to them naturally as it makes the whole thing much more enjoyable for the both of us.

You kick so much a** right now. Seriously. Anyways, I have been trying to get an RP for about... 6 hours now. And so far you seem to be the most promising! I am looking at that Wizard x Familiar one and am really curious as to what you had in mind for that one.
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit

It's quite alright.

You kick so much a** right now. Seriously. Anyways, I have been trying to get an RP for about... 6 hours now. And so far you seem to be the most promising! I am looking at that Wizard x Familiar one and am really curious as to what you had in mind for that one.

Why thank you xD

Unfortunately this is one of those that don’t have much of a plot yet, but I do have some basic ideas.

Basically, the familiar can either be contracted to the family or to the wizard himself. The pact would create a link between the two enabling the familiar to enhance and aid the wizard with his magic. But the familiar would also need to get something out of the pact, whether it’s bribes, protection or favors.

As for setting, it could take place in fantasy land, medieval times or even modern times.

Fashionable Saint

8,625 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Para Experience
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit

It's quite alright.

Why thank you xD

Unfortunately this is one of those that don’t have much of a plot yet, but I do have some basic ideas.

Basically, the familiar can either be contracted to the family or to the wizard himself. The pact would create a link between the two enabling the familiar to enhance and aid the wizard with his magic. But the familiar would also need to get something out of the pact, whether it’s bribes, protection or favors.

As for setting, it could take place in fantasy land, medieval times or even modern times.

Intriguing... Would the familiar have any abilities other than serving to enhance the Wizard's power? And what if the wizard was just starting out and was really unsure of what to do as a wizard and the familiar had to help them out and help them not be a failure or else the family would disown him because he has a pushy overbearing mom or something! Sorry... Word vomit right there... I'll just clean that up... *Mops*
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit

It's quite alright.

Why thank you xD

Intriguing... Would the familiar have any abilities other than serving to enhance the Wizard's power? And what if the wizard was just starting out and was really unsure of what to do as a wizard and the familiar had to help them out and help them not be a failure or else the family would disown him because he has a pushy overbearing mom or something! Sorry... Word vomit right there... I'll just clean that up... *Mops*

I'd imagine that the familiar could at least have an animal form as well as a human form. As for other abilities, they could be tied to a specific element or maybe even sense. The animal form could reflect on the specific familiar's abilities.

I really like your idea about the pressure from the family. There could be some sort of a tradition or a coming of age sort of test for wizards he has to pass in order to become an actual wizard instead of an apprentice (sort of?). The familiar could then either be a more experienced one or a newbie as well.

Fashionable Saint

8,625 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Para Experience
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit

It's quite alright.

Why thank you xD

I'd imagine that the familiar could at least have an animal form as well as a human form. As for other abilities, they could be tied to a specific element or maybe even sense. The animal form could reflect on the specific familiar's abilities.

I really like your idea about the pressure from the family. There could be some sort of a tradition or a coming of age sort of test for wizards he has to pass in order to become an actual wizard instead of an apprentice (sort of?). The familiar could then either be a more experienced one or a newbie as well.

I am a fan of the familiar being at least slightly experienced because I just imagine them looking at the apprentice and going, "Seriously?" with a big over-dramatic eyeroll right after. So, which character would you want to play?
Faulheit

I am a fan of the familiar being at least slightly experienced because I just imagine them looking at the apprentice and going, "Seriously?" with a big over-dramatic eyeroll right after. So, which character would you want to play?

Hmm... Well either one really, but if I have to choose then maybe the wizard? Truthfully, I really don't have a preference with this pairing XD

Fashionable Saint

8,625 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Para Experience
Faulheit

Hmm... Well either one really, but if I have to choose then maybe the wizard? Truthfully, I really don't have a preference with this pairing XD

Dang... I don't have a preference either... Hmm, well you said wizard so I will be familiar? Is that okay? Also, will we be making character profiles? Because I would prefer them... And PMs are fine with you as stated in your second post in this thread and I am happy with PMs as well.
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit

Dang... I don't have a preference either... Hmm, well you said wizard so I will be familiar? Is that okay? Also, will we be making character profiles? Because I would prefer them... And PMs are fine with you as stated in your second post in this thread and I am happy with PMs as well.

Alright.

If you’re fine with very, very crappy profiles then I can make one. I'm not really too great with "prettying up" anything. Oh, and in what time period would this take place on?

Fashionable Saint

8,625 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Para Experience
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit

Alright.

If you’re fine with very, very crappy profiles then I can make one. I'm not really too great with "prettying up" anything. Oh, and in what time period would this take place on?

Oh any time period is fine by me. I would prefer something I am familiar with so I don't need extensive research to go with it, so modern, or... Victorian Era... I didn't like history class that much... And if you would like, I have a pretty nice profile skeleton I could send you, though it is a bit detailed. Or we could just make a small short one. And I am fine with no prettying up of things.
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit
The Para Experience
Faulheit

Alright.

Oh any time period is fine by me. I would prefer something I am familiar with so I don't need extensive research to go with it, so modern, or... Victorian Era... I didn't like history class that much... And if you would like, I have a pretty nice profile skeleton I could send you, though it is a bit detailed. Or we could just make a small short one. And I am fine with no prettying up of things.

I too never really enjoy history (the teacher didn't help either). Well, I think modern might be fun to try out.

You can send me the detailed one. It's not that much of a big deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff