Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stalker Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 > >>

x
User Image

ROLE PLAY THREADxxxxxxxxxxxxPROFILE THREADxxxxxxxxxxxxACTIVITY THREAD

THIS ROLE PLAY IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. IT HAS BEEN CLOSED INDEFINITELY. THANK YOU.

| INTRODUCTION | ROLE PLAYERS | CHARACTER LIST | CURRENT EVENTS | PAST EVENTS | BIRTHDAYS | AFFILIATES | REFERENCE ITEMS |
x
                  xxxxxxxUser Image

SniKenna (muff, Sni, Kenna)
                            Characters: Artemis - alpha female, Stannis - sentry, Cricket - scout apprentice
                            Timezone: EST
                            Schedule: Class Monday through Thursday. I should be available when my homework is done or I am not otherwise occupied.
                            Other: I would love to see this role play succeed! I am an avid writer and a creative writing major at my college.

Vailwolf (Vail)
                            Characters: Cloud - newcomer
                            Timezone: Mountain
                            Schedule: Can usually post at least once a day if needed.
                            Other: I am literally the best person you will ever meet.

Tehyax (Tehya, Teh)
                            Characters: Nadie - scout apprentice, Charr - warrior
                            Timezone: Eastern
                            Schedule: Available almost every day!
                            Other: I'm super friendly and always open to plotting!

Thy Lady Ryuusei (Rue)
                            Characters: Bharati - shaman, Loki - warrior, Lilianna - scout
                            Timezone: Est
                            Schedule: I work odd hours and shifts between two jobs but if needed I can reply once a day. I will give my number to whom needs or wants it to get ahold of me. Usually I post for each character every 2-3 days with how many roleplays i am a part of.
                            Other: Nothin I can think of.

ii Ray (Ray, Liza)
                            Characters: Ashta - scout, Rewan - warrior apprentice, Clerra - warrior apprentice
                            Schedule: School Tuesday 9:30-5 / Wednesday 2:30-9 / Thursday 9:30-6
                            Other: I'm a film student, and so my post timing may be a little sporadic, but I will definitely keep vigilant, no worries there.

Breathe Disaster (Breathe, Bread)
                            Characters: Kenai - pup, Lumiere - scout, Ansel - newcomer
                            Schedule: Depends on my work schedule, but normally I can post almost every two days. If you need a quick post from me within a day just shoot me a PM and I can do my best.
                            Other: I am very friendly and am up for really anything in the roleplay. If you want to know more about me or just become friends, send me a PM :3

Xylia_Amarante (Xy)
                            Characters: Sabine - newcomer
                            Timezone: Central
                            Schedule: Available after 7pm my time.
                            Other: I love plotting. Have an idea? Throw it at me! I'm really nice. I promise. twisted

Amator Demoni (Ama, Amaroar)
                            Characters: Zraei - sentry, Fillin - scout, Cyo - warrior
                            Timezone: PST
                            Schedule: Most evenings and Afternoons
                            Other: Not really

Pandiewolf (Pandie)
                            Characters: Rocco - warrior apprentice
                            Schedule: Usually online most days! The only days I'm going to really busy is Wednesday and Thursday, because I have class from 8-2 and then work at 5 if I'm scheduled for those days (yeah I have that little time frame of freedom but I'm a weak person who really likes to take naps :'l ). However, I have like a two hour break, so I might be able to work on post (school work comes first though).
                            Other: I also live in Virginia, and me and Muff are gonna meet up and become BFFs and you guys are gonna be so jealous (at least that'd be really sweet if that happened ;O; ).

Tamul-chan9090 (Tamul, Tam, or Tam-chan)
                            Characters: Meka - scout apprentice
                            Timezone: I live in Central time USA
                            Schedule: I am online almost every day, though i am now upping the amount of hours I have at work so I might not be able to respond every day. I will definitely be able to respond at least every other day however. I have a lot going on right now which takes up a lot of time and energy so I thoroughly apologize if that hinders my responses from time to time.
                            Other: I am a proud auntie of a brilliant little 2 and a half year old boy who is living with us. Between him and working 40 hours a week I have my hands full, but roleplaying like this is my stress relief and i love to do it. I also love to make 1x1 roleplays so if you're interested in zeroing in on any one character or if you like my roleplaying style, send me a PM and we'll see if we can start something up. ^_^ I like to make friends with the people that I roleplay with, so please if you'd like to talk sometime or if you need to rant or simply need someone to talk to, I'm always happy to listen.

Saebel (Sable, Sae, Viva)
                            Characters: Skadi - pack member
                            Timezone: Pacific
                            Schedule: Usually weekdays after 3pm and well into the ungodly hours of the night/morning. Weekends I'm almost never online. I can usually reply the same day you post, if not the next day.
                            Other: I'll apologize in advance for annoying you with my witty remarks and cocky attitude.

XxEchoingSilencexX (Echo)
                            Characters: Skyld - warrior
                            Timezone: GMT
                            Schedule: In the evening, which would be afternoon for most people from North America. I'm usually on in the morning as well, which would be the ungodly hours of the morning for people.
                            Other: I have a streak of white hair on the right side of my head, starting from behind my right ear, because I have a birthmark there and it "steals" the colour from my hair. Essentially I look like Rogue from X-men.

A L ii E N_P A N D A (Ali)
                            Nickname: Helaku - warrior, Sisika - scout apprentice, Demoski - pup
                            Schedule: Schedule changes weekly but I find time. PM me if you really need me, I can check it on my phone.
                            Other: I have a one year old, please try not to confuse exhaustion for attitude. I apologize in advance. Oh and my 'i' key doesn't always work so if I'm missing letters, it normally an 'i'.

Unique Romance
                            Characters: Goliath - warrior, Blythe - scout
                            Timezone: Mountain Time [Canada]
                            Schedule: link
                            Other: willing to plot, just pm me <3

VesperatineVagabond (VV, Vesper, Vaga, or whatever)
                            Characters: Fenrus - omega
                            Schedule: I usually pop on every day and am able to reply promptly so long as I don’t randomly get bogged down by college work or a case of the blahs, heh.
                            Other: Umm… I like plotting and like to think I’m fairly decent at brainstorming with people and would loooove to make some roleplay buddies who I can play out random story ideas with and such. :3

Shisei Tenshi (Samuel, Sam, or Sammy)
                            Characters: Caius - scout apprentice
                            Schedule: Due to work and college classes my time online can be limited, but after 8 pm I'm usually on for 2-3 hours everyday to answer roleplay posts and PMs. I may not get to post everyday, but I will do my best to stay active and keep up with the story.
                            Other: I'm going through some health issues right now that may prevent me from posting everyday. I have a bad knee and went in for pain shot on Tuesday. I had allergic reaction to the medicine triggering an asthma attack so I'm slowly recovering from that. Been taking inhaler everyday so hopefully I'll be stable by this weekend. I'm also dyslexic so my spelling and grammar might be off from time to time, but if you kindly send me a PM I'll be glad to edit or clarify things. I have a hard time posting when my dyslexia and insomnia pull a double whammy and hit me at the same time.

Chicaribbit (Aku)
                            Characters: Jaspen - nomad, newcomer
                            Schedule: Always available.
                            Other: I love plotting, so if you've got an idea or are curious to try something, feel free to message me.

| INTRODUCTION | ROLE PLAYERS | CHARACTER LIST | CURRENT EVENTS | PAST EVENTS | BIRTHDAYS | AFFILIATES | REFERENCE ITEMS |
x
                  xxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE ALPHAS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE BETA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE DELEGATES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE DIETRICH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE SHAMAN

- Bharati (Thy Lady Ryuusei)
                                - Meka (Tamul-chan9090)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE SENTRIES

- Zraei (Amator Demoni)
                                - Liam (Saebel)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE WARRIORS

- Loki (Thy Lady Ryuusei)
                                - Cyo (Amator Demoni)
                                - Skyld (xXEchoingSilenceXx)
                                - Helaku (A L ii E N_P A N D A)
                                - Goliath (Unique Romance)
                                - Aizel (Misthral)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE WARRIOR APPRENTICES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE SCOUTS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE SCOUT APPRENTICES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE PACK ELDERS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE PACK MEMBERS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE PUPS

- Kenai (Breathe Disaster)
                                - Wynter (ii Ray)
                                - Sani (Tamul-chan9090)
                                - Demoski (A L ii E N_P A N D A)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE OMEGA

- Fenrus (VespertineVagabond)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE NEWCOMERS

x
                  xxxxxxxUser Image

x1st person to page 5 gets 5,ooo G ~ Winner: TBA - January 14th, 2014
                          xAfter the unexplainable death of Thanos, a Cashile scout, Artemis has called all of the warriors and scouts together to hunt down his scentless murderer - January 14th, 2014 (pg. 5-?)

x
                  xxxxxxxUser Image

xThanos, a Cashile scout, was discovered in Chisisi Forest. His death remains a mystery, his vicious attacker left no scent behind. (pg 5, Cricket's post) - January 11th, 2014
                            x1st person to page 5 gets 5,ooo G ~ Winner: Thy Lady Ryuusei - January 7th to January 11th, 2014
                            xNewcomer Rank Added - January 6th, 2014
                            xOpening Day - January 5th, 2014

x
                  xxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJANUARY

- January 13th (Breathe Disaster)
                                - January 25th (Shisei Tenshi)
                                - January 26th (Tamul-chan9090)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEBRUARY

- February 8th (Vailwolf)
                                - February 22nd (Shadow Ara Norzaar)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMARCH

- March 13th (ii Ray)
                                - March 27th (- - T e h y a x)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAPRIL

- April 5th (VesperatineVagabond)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAY

- May 12th (Asterria)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUNE

- June 2nd (Saebel)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJULY

- July 24th (Amator Demoni)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAUGUST

- August 4th (Pandiewolf)
                                - August 15th (A L ii E N_P A N D A)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEPTEMBER

- September 14th (Xylia_Amarante)
                                - September 18th (SniKenna)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOCTOBER

- October 1st (Little Sholac)
                                - October 2nd (Chicaribbit)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNOVEMBER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDECEMBER

- December 27th (Thy Lady Ryuusei)

x
                  xxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

xCreated by Breathe Disaster, this thread advertises various different role plays that are available for interested people to join. Canis is among those displayed. A big thank you goes out to Breathe!

User Image

xUntil recently, gryphons were thought to only exist in legends... that is, until they were discovered by humans in an isolated part of northern Europe’s mountains. Kyzan, leader of Fuga, moved his flock across the Pacific Ocean to the northern Canadian wilderness. He thought that the worst was over, but Fuga is not the only flock interested in the abundant Canadian paradise. The Kass flock of savage gryphons, battered long enough by the merciless tundra winds of Alaska, eager for conquest and bloodshed, pressed south... and towards Fuga’s newly claimed land. Who will win in this fight for the human-less territory?

x
                  xxxxxxxUser Image

xGeneral Wolf Information - [x]

xShaman Herb List - [x]

xWolf Hunting Information - [x]

xTail and Body Postures - [x]

xWolf Pictures - [x] [x] [x]

x
User Image

xHowl away!

x

Questionable Goat

Yes! Pandie, I love you. 4laugh

Questionable Goat

I love you too, Muffin! (/^o^)/ heart
*wants to bring in either Niall or Rocco*
<.<
>.>
Bring in one, or the other, or both! If you make Niall then I will recreate Finn so we can have our sibling love back. whee

Dangerous Lunatic

Ill be possibly bringing in a pup character + and adult.. ;.; just gotta think of back stories if anyone is up for some plots?
Hi Breathe! 4laugh I'm already making another character but maybe you can get some of these new people in on your evil plans. ;3 If not then I am always lurkin'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff