Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Loiterer

User Image

Welcome to the brand new and shiny ooc thread!

Talk, plot, or just acting silly in here with fellow rpers. PLEASE post in here if you are in the rp!
                  I/we want to talk to and meet you all. Hopefully if things go dandy enough befriend you. =3

MAIN THREAD

I have officially take this thread's virginity.
[/claim]

Fashionable Gekko

adrenaline eight
I have officially take this thread's virginity.
[/claim]

damn it. beat me to it /pout.

would you like to plot?
Goodnight Burrito

sure of course, i would love too c:

Fashionable Gekko

adrenaline eight
Goodnight Burrito

sure of course, i would love too c:

hura! who do you play?
Goodnight Burrito

I play Joanna parker and james atwood.

JOANNA PARKER invisibility/ice manipulation
Joanna is a bit on the sarcastic side, she's pretty cool and mellow about everything. She loves her cooking/baking which is her passion, she's very dedicated and pretty loyal, but she's famous for not being afraid to give her own opinion (which might come off as a little stand-offish and cold occassionally) but she's pretty cool. plus she owns the cute bakery in town. everyone loves her baked goods.

JAMES ATWOOD
chlorokinesis
James on the other hand....he;s a pretty distant guy, he tries to keep his family matter away from him as much as possible which is why he;s just working normally like every other guy out there. He's super funny, loves to crack a joke and he's a pretty sweet dude and naturally a kind-hearted person. he's a lover not a fighter more or less and he just works at the flower shop full time.

Fashionable Gekko

adrenaline eight

I play Kara, who is an Osteokinesis which is the ability to manipulate bones
Kara can create a hard exoskeleton of bone around her body (made from her own bones, or at least an extension of her own bones). She can will bones to protrude from her skill as spikes, or from points in her body where the bone is close to the surface she can pull bone spikes from holes and use them as melee weapons. Kara can also manipulate her bones when they are inside her body, and can move her body into new shapes. And, if she is close enough, and using every ounce of her concentration, Kara can move other people's bones, though to a lesser extent.

Kara can be brash and vulgar sometimes, inserting herself into conversations when she feels the need to make a point. Though one must not mistake her for bossy; Kara's quite pleased to stand back and let other people duke it out, though she does enjoy a good fight. She can hold her own in a fist fight, as well as a stand off of opinions. She's stubborn, but if you give her a good argument she'll listen. Despite her party girl, bad a** facade, she's actaully quite academic: she loves science, and books. If you get her going on a topic she loves, she'll never shut up. Kara's friendly enough, and when you do get passed her hard exterior (excuse the pun) you find that she is actually quite trust worthy and loyal. Get her on your side and you have a very dangerous power on your side.

Bashful Loiterer

User Image

I'm glad this rp is filling out so quickly. I love everyone's characters too. xD

Fashionable Gekko

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
big & pretty first posts are big & pretty.
sadly, mine is gonna look no where near those. > . <
but glad the rp started. i gonna have to post tomorrow though. i'm brain-dead atm.

Dapper Tycoon

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
So, you know, I would just LOOOOOVE to plot with anyone! c:
I play Nicole, healing factor.

Fashionable Gekko

An Untold Secret
So, you know, I would just LOOOOOVE to plot with anyone! c:
I play Nicole, healing factor.

i'll plot with you!

Dapper Tycoon

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
Goodnight Burrito

Yay! c;
what did you have in mind?
I'll just point out now that I'm not sure how well the two would get along.
Nicole is very timid, she keeps to herself and doesn't say much unless in her defense.
She keeps a lot of things bottled up and hidden from people.
She is very picky with whom she spends her time with, and someone like Kara might intimidate her a bit. She wouldn't like it much... I
'm just going off of how Nicole's personality is.

But hey, opposites attract....

Fashionable Gekko

An Untold Secret

ohhh I think that it would work out with them not getting along. :'D Kara needs someone to hate her xD

Dapper Tycoon

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
Goodnight Burrito

I love that we can agree on a wonderful enemy-ship! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash