Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

@ Hime:
        Hehe~ Ice cream cake is a good name~ Yes I agree! They should get to know each other~ Maybe one day they'll meet! .o. That'll be fun~ And OOOOOOo idea! what if they got pretty close and ended up having to fight each other?

@ U-la-la
        ALFJALDJF I JUST READ YOUR PROFILE AND ITS SO CRAZY HOW YOU CAN TYPE WITH THAT ACCENT! lol. >~< And your character is so cuuuute~ Even though she killed a woman. >> Tae will definitely appreciate her soft-spoken self~

@ Cellion
        Thanks for the warm welcome~ My post should be up today.
@edibles: Oh well thank you!! - is incredibly flattered - >///<
Haha, yeahhh...but she didn't know she killed her at the time! Besides, it was more or less gravity's fault and the fact that there were cobblestone bricks underfoot!!

And teehee, huzzah!! She will appreciate his appreciation. xD Fer shure. 'Course, she may just stare at him like a deer in headlights from shock and blush. Just cause she's a tad awkward around men. xDD Poor, book-deluded woman...

Beloved Friend

@ u-la-la:
        Pft. Well Tae probably wouldn't mind. He'd probably think she was just lost in thoughts or something. He's oblivious when it comes to love.

WHOOSH. Just finished reading all the posts. Now its time to try to remember what I wanted to post before I left for summer camp... Hm...
@edibles: LOL! Yeah, I can see him doing that. xDD

And huzzah! Good luck!

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
U-la-la
@edibles: Oh well thank you!! - is incredibly flattered - >///<
Haha, yeahhh...but she didn't know she killed her at the time! Besides, it was more or less gravity's fault and the fact that there were cobblestone bricks underfoot!!

And teehee, huzzah!! She will appreciate his appreciation. xD Fer shure. 'Course, she may just stare at him like a deer in headlights from shock and blush. Just cause she's a tad awkward around men. xDD Poor, book-deluded woman...
          CIELLON SAYS,

This is like me around women. u____u

Beloved Friend

@ U-La-La
        ^^ I think you'll like my post lots~ Pft. Tae is totally unintentionally mildly flirting with Avril. ALMOST. DONE.

@ Ciellon
        Pffft~ I know what you mean. I get like that around my crush. >~> All other guys I do well around.

edit: POSTED~! XDDD

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Yay a post to read biggrin

And yes they will become close, because they click and then buddies will have a fight to the death! Well, not to the death, but probably ordered to get rid of each other >: D

Beloved Friend

@ hime

YES! THAT'S PERFECT! Poor Tae. = ~ = He'll be so torn up inside.
@edibles: Your prediction was correct, I did love it!! But I love all of the posts in this roleplay!! x3 ALL OF THEM!

Haha, I dunno if I can get a post up before I go to bed, but I'll try to before I have to go out tomorrow!

@Ciellon: Only the best of people can act that awesome around people they like. I'm one of them. ._. Haven't had a crush for a little while though, so the next time one comes along, it's just gonna be bad news bears...

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
@ edibles : NUTELLA!

Awww Tae~ He sounds so sweet D: I just want to hug him! And tell him it'll be fine
Though... Rosalind, if they were to have a fight off would be like, "Oh... I know him. But I have to fight him. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the time to get to know him. My mistake on the calculations. I thought it was going to be helpful getting to know him. Now it seems more like a pain though... I'll cut him some slack... But either way, this is business and I will not let my personal opinions interfere with business at all. So I guess it's time to make him look like a fool. Oh that will be fun. Yay ._."

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
          CIELLON SAYS,

I'm still waiting on a Charlie post. She hasn't posted in a while and I don't think that it would be fair to cut her out. u_u I'm not ignoring everyone, I swear~

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
HUH!? OH GOSH! Ciellon! No Don't wait on me! Charlie's just gonna roll around and be charlie in the nest post. I'm working on it. Sorry! Sorry Sorry! Just got back and all. Sorry. I'll get it up today. Promise!

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
          CIELLON SAYS,

I'll post tomorrow~ cx

Beloved Friend

tardis alert

@ Tardis:
        Hey Tardis! Inedibles here~ I havent seen you around the OOC recently so I'm just quoting you to let you know that Tae is now standing right outside Andelka's door. ^^ Now their buddyship can start LOL.

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
          CIELLON SAYS,

Hello everyone,

I won't be able to deliver that post until late this evening, if at all today. My mother came back from the hospital today and, although the results have yet to come back, the doctors are almost positive that she has stage four pancreatic cancer. For those of you who don't know, pancreatic cancer has no cure, and it usually kills the victim in less than two years.

This afternoon, and for a while, I'm going to be spending time with my mom. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff