Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, I'm Sophie or Dolphin. You can call me either or even Soph. I don't care but please don't call me Drunk or Drunken. Haha. Now I'm looking for an RP. I'm constantly bored so I'd love a long term RP or even a short one is okay, just something to save me from my boredom! So a few rules, if you can't agree to them then I probably don't even want to know you. After reading the rules you can go down and if you see any starters you like or you have something that you want to do (I'll do most things) then PM me and we'll see how it goes!

♪. Please use " " when talking.
♫. Please DO NOT use * * or - - or anything else like that for actions.
♪. If you want to ask me something OOC, please use (( )) or something like that so I can tell you're talking to the real me.
♫. You can do more then one RP, just keep them separate. You know, seperate PMs, threads, whatever, just seperate.
♪. Don't ask what sort of RPs do you do, blah blah blah, it's all here, the only time I accept that question is when it's a certain sort of RP, just one type, that isn't mentioned here, for example: "Do you do this anime one? It's (insert anime here)."
♫. If you don't want to do the RP anymore tell me and I'll tell you too!

Q&A's - Things I've been asked about because I forgot to include them.

RPC's - I'll use real models or anime models. I prefer anime though and I have a few but it may take me a while to choose one.
Yuri - I don't do it, sorry. Although I wouldn't mind trying.
Romance - I prefer to do romance but if you don't want to do then we won't.
Pretty Posts - I generally don't use them but I could figure something out, just wait a while.
Threads - I'm perfectly fine with RPing in threads! Just not IM, I'll even give you my email if you ask for it.
Pairings -

The underlined character is my character, if they are both underlined I'll play either character.
Each pairing is rated in ♥s.
5 hearts is my favourite, 1 heart will probably take some convincing although there probably won't be many of those.
Ones that are only one word such as roommates obviously won't be underlined.
Read further down for starters.
Bold means the roles can be reversed which means for the furry girl and human boy, I would be a human girl and you would be a furry boy.
? means I haven't done it so I can't give it a rating but I want to try.
!! means I'm craving it.

Roommates - ♥♥♥♥
Furry Girl // Human Boy - ♥♥♥♥
Furry Girl // Furry Boy - ♥♥♥♥
Slave Girl // Master - ♥♥♥♥♥
Students - ♥♥♥♥
Female Librarian // Male Student - ♥♥♥
Bad School Girl // School Boy - ♥♥♥♥
Sister // Brother - ♥♥♥♥♥
Train Scenario ((Not sure what to class the characters as, read the train scenario to see if you like it, obviously I would be the girl and you would be the guy.)) - ♥♥♥♥
Old Friends - ♥♥♥
Cousins - ♥♥♥♥♥
Princess // Prince - ?
(Head)Teacher // Student - ♥♥♥♥♥
A New Land - ?
Wife + Girlfriend // Husband ((This is basically a guy cheating on his wife with another person.)) - ?
Pirate // Crew Member - ?
Pirate // Captain - ?
Girl In A Boys School - ?
Waitress // Customer - ?
Photographer // Model - ?

Pairings I don't have plots/starters for -

Kidnapper // Kidnapped - ?
Babysitter // Babysat - ?
Girl // Brother's Best Friend - ?
Girl // Sibling's Boyfriend - ♥♥♥♥♥
Father // (Adopted)Daughter - ♥♥♥
Twins - ?
Uncle // Niece - ♥♥♥
Neighbours - ♥♥♥
Best friends - ?
World Of Warcraft (Any pairings) - ?
!! Harry Potter (Any pairings) - ?
Student // School Bus Driver - ♥♥♥
Child // Parents Friend - ?
Child // Friends Parent - ?
Passenger Or Pilot // Flight Attendant - ♥♥♥♥

Since Harry Potter could potentially have a lot of pairings I have listed ideas below, me being the girl of course. I prefer to stick to actual characters rather than OCs. I am open to suggestions.

James Potter // Lily Evans !!
Remus Lupin // Lily Evans
Sirius Black // Lily Evans
Ron Weasley // Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy // Hermione Granger
Oliver Wood // Katie Bell
Fred Weasley // Katie Bell
George Weasley // Katie Bell
Harry Potter // Ginny Weasley
Lucius Malfoy // Narcissa Black
Remus Lupin // Nymphadora Tonks
Scorpius Malfoy // Rose Weasley
(The only time I will be willing to play a male) Sirius Black // Remus Lupin
Roommates

'Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep . . . ' That was all that Lucy heard as she woke up. She groaned softly and slowly sat up, turning her alarm off. She stretched her arms out and rubbed her eyes then got out of bed, feeling the cold air hit her bare shoulders. She blushed lightly and quickly grabbed her huge hoodie and she put it on along with her pyjama shorts. She smiled gently then grabbed her brush after turning her stereo on quietly. She began brushing her long brown hair humming the music softly. She knew she had to keep it low since her roommate was probably asleep, she lived in a small home with a guy. It wasn't bad, but still, it felt weird. The only real guy she had around was her brothers boyfriend. She giggled as she finished brushing her hair. She walked out of her room, into the kitchen to make them both breakfast before he woke up.

Jodie had just come back from a long day of classes. She found her keys from her bag and opened the door to her apartment. "Hello, anybody home?" She wondered if the guy she was sharing her home with had come returned home yet. She dropped her bag on the floor and took off her jacket, revealing a tanktop and a short skirt. She hummed lightly to herself as she hung up her jacket on a hook and headed to the kitchen to grab a drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Model // Photographer

Olivia wandered around the corner. She had a slim body. Her long brown hair bounced softly on her back and her bright blue eyes scanned the streets for the correct place. She sighed knowing she was close but she didn't have a clue where it actually was. She turned another corner and realised it was right in front of her. Smiling, she knocked on the door, waiting to be let in.
Furry Girl // Human Boy [Also Furry // Furry]

A young fox named Sarah was standing under a waterfall, she blushed lightly whilst thinking as she sighed softly. She loved the water more then anything else in the world, she loved it going down her skin and fur more then a cat loving fish. It always calmed her. At this point thought it didn't calm her, nothing would. She was nervous, not just nervous, terrified. Her family was killed, and she was left all alone in the world, no pack wanted to take her in. She sighed softly then sat down still under the water, pulling her knees close to her, not realizing something else was close by. She sobbed softly although no thing or person would be able to tell with the water that ran down her fur.
Slave // Master

The sixteen year old girl named Sophie lay huddled inside the cage, clutching her arms nervously around herself as she shivered quietly. It was a cold day, and her dark eyes could see outside the windows that it was snowing outside, and her thin black dress provided little comfort. A thick, black leather collar was round her neck, attached to a leash within the cage. A sign above her cage read: "16 year old slave girl for sale. She is shy but not yet obedient to a master. Needs a strong owner to teach her." She blinked, her silky lashes glossing over her eyes for a second, looking inquisitively yet nervously around her and even though the sign said she was for sale she wasn't, she was for free and where it said she wasn't obedient it lied, she was probably one of the most obedient girls ever born. The whole sign lied and this meant only one thing or at least that's what she thought, a cruel owner that would discipline her harshly but she could be wrong.

Lisa entered the cold, drafty bar. She pulled her cloak over her head to the point where all anyone could see were her red stained lips and traces of her long, blonde hair. There was a big leather bracelet she wore that covered the mark of a slave burned on her wrist. She had just come in for a couple of drinks, then it was back on the run again. Her face was on posters everywhere, but the bar seemed to be crowded enough to where she wouldn't draw any attention. She sat down and lifted her hand, attempting to get the bartenders attention. "I'll have a whiskey double on the rocks please." As the bartender quickly made her drink, she stared in silence and watched for anyone who appeared to want to capture her.
[[This does not have to be a Slave // Master. It can be anyone and the slave.]]

Rin was a loyal servant in the kingdom. She always did what she was told, when she was told. Without any questions asked. 9 Years ago, Rin's parents passed away. The girl was only 9 years old, and struggled to survive on her own. She went on the street and sang in the streets, for the little money she got. One day, one of the servants from the castle was out to run some errands, and saw her. Taking her under her wing, she taught her how to work hard, and with a grateful heart. Now 18, and truly a sight of beauty. She always seemed to bring others up in the pit of their own despair.
It was an ordinary day and Rin was continuing her chores, taking a tea-tray to the young prince in this morning, with some eggs on a plate the chef prepared him, she knocked on his door softly, "Prince? Your highness, your breakfast is ready." she called.
[[This is technically Slave // Prince but the Prince is the master so it goes here.]]

The slavery was full of girls and boys trying to seduce their buyers or snapping at them. Some were older, and some were children. Some human, some demon and even some angels. It was a strange and dark place. Ellie, a young neko, remained in her new cage. She was afraid, confused, wondering how she got here, what she did wrong to deserve the night beatings she received. Her black ears and tail flicking around, jumping around in her cage at every little sound, getting down low as her sapphire eyes peered out. As the guards came, her eyes widened, it was time for her beatings. They didn't want a shy slave. They had to break her of her fearful behavior. But it only made her more afraid. Carrying a whip at hand, one of the guards grabbed her hair, tossing her to the floor as the others chained her to the wall of her cage. She struggled to get away, "H-help!!" she mewed desperately, hoping her cries would reach a merciful ear.
[[You would find her just before she gets the beating and take her in.]]

Isabella struggled as the guards dragged her into the slavery, her nails scratching at anything in reach and her feet kicking wildly at the large men. "Let me go you slimy monsters!!" She hissed, only to yelp as one struck her across the face, making her freeze for just long enough for them to throw her into her cage. "Wait!!" She cried, scrambling to her feet and running to the bars, reaching out helplessly, her green eyes confused and scared. She swallowed hard and gripped the bars, looking around a little, before backing away to the back of her cage, hugging her knees as her tail curled around her pale, slender frame. She waited, and prayed for the day that someone would rescue her. Days felt like years where she was, she couldn't even tell what time it was. She missed the feel of the sun, the sound of the nature dancing in the crisp breeze. The taste of food, or even water. She slowly began to give up hope, the collar around her neck rubbing at her delicate skin.

Zoey looked around as she stepped in the large castle, her shackles jingling as she followed the man that had brought her here, along with a few other slaves to choose from as his personal servant. The other girls followed loyally by their chains, but Zoey was a bit resistant, just to push the man's buttons. She swept her raven black hair from her deep purple eyes and smirked a bit, her hair swaying gracefully behind her as they reached the throne room. She tilted her head to the side as the guards looked at the bound girls, some even having the guts to grope at them as they passed. All the girls were beautiful, no doubt. But Zoey had a mysterious and seductive aura, and just a look from her amthyst eyes were enough to make any mans heart melt, and if that didn't work, her rosy lips would grace him a smile. The girls lined up and stood before the young Prince, who would soon rule the kingdom, all the girls giving him flirty waves, but Zoey kept her head down, not really impressed. "Sire, these are the best 4 girls in my slavery. Your father has already paid for one, and you may take your pick." he said, gesturing to the girls.
Students + Students // Teacher

Skylar walked through the large school library, her fingers running along the spines of the books as she did so. Her eyes scanned lazily over the dusty books, none ever seeming to interest her. She stifled a yawn with her hand as she continued to walk to aisles of books. Her black boots squeaked quietly on the ground as she turned the corner, accidentally bumping into someone she obviously didn't see. "Sorry about that," she said, picking up her book from off the ground.
[The one above can also be used for Student // Librarian]

Oriana quietly closed the door behind her as she emptied the darkened school. Glancing at the clock on the wall, she determined it was midnight, no one else should be in the school. She felt around in her pocket for the key she managed to pick up off the teachers desk, laughing quietly to herself as she ran her thumb along the jagged edge. Now that she was actually in the school, she wasn't sure what to do with herself. She shrugged, and headed down to the girls locker room.
[This is basically the Bad School Girl // School Boy but still Students.]

Ann was a new college student. It was her first week of school and she was so excited. She had her own dorm room and was glad to be away from home. She was going to a technology school, she expected the first semester to be easy. She was studying to become a computer engineer which included learning alot of math and science. After the first month she was having study problems and was doing terrible on essays. She was a witty girl but more about life and about the world then she was school smart. In an act of desperation she decided to go out with her young professor. She found him attractive and his intelligence she found extremely sexy. She asked him after class one afternoon to meet her at her dorm around eight to discuss her term papers. She was hoping to "persuade" him to bring up her grade. She dressed down and made sure she looked just perfect. She waited for him to show on the bench in the front room.
[This is a Student // Teacher only RP.]

Jodie had just come back from a long day of classes. She found her keys from her bag and opened the door to her apartment. "Hello, anybody home?" She wondered if the guy she was sharing her home with had come returned home yet. She dropped her bag on the floor and took off her jacket, revealing a tanktop and a short skirt. She hummed lightly to herself as she hung up her jacket on a hook and headed to the kitchen to grab a drink.

Sophie could answer almost any question there could be in a classroom. She was usually the one with her arm hyper extended in the air and eyes flashing with the determined nature of someone who had always won in such aspects of life. She was also a very talented swimmer and while not always the best she was certainly one of the better of her team and the only one who could pull off free position diving. What Sophie could not begin to comprehend though was why everyone seemed to give her a wide berth. It had always been this way so by the time she reached seventh grade, she had stopped her feeble attempts to acquire just one friend. Her parents were completely clueless to her loneliness though as they were always away on business trips or throwing parties to impress their superiors. The one time Sophie's mother had asked why no one was at their house for her daughter's birthday, Sophie had been able to lie through her teeth with enough ease to fool a lie detector's test.
It didn't bother her so much anymore that she was all alone. Sophie found comfort reading about such companionship and watching the most sappiest television she could find if she was finding that her old cravings for companionship were rising up again. She could only hope that when she reached the school of her dreams it would be far away from all her classmates and that there someone would see her for more than her smarts and maybe even find her beautiful behind her glasses and skeptical glance.
The school bell chimed throughout the hallways of Ginseng Academy and most of the students scrambled to get back into their seats before the teacher could yell at them. As perusal, Sophie was already sitting comfortably in her seat and copying the notes on the board. Her concentration was soon interrupted though as the teacher stood up and addressed the class, "Everyone, I would like to welcome you a new student!" A new student was unheard of at Ginseng and everyone began to whisper eagerly despite the teacher's motions to quiet down. "He has just moved here and I hope all of you are kind and welcoming to him." Just then the door opened and almost every pair of eyes moved to the door. Sophie had let out her excitement though realizing that whoever this person was was most likely not going to fancy her in any way, shape or form so to torture herself by looking was just cruel.

17 year old Georgia sighed softly as the bell finally rang. It always seemed like the very last minute of school was the longest. She was a good student, but hated being around crowds. Especially school crowds. Georgia was a shy girl, didn't speak too much. But she was also a target for the preppy girls, teasing her about how nobody wanted her because her mother left her with her busy father, only a year ago. And how she was always alone. Her father was big in business so she was rich and living in a large house people called a mansion but each day she would be greeted by a lonely silence, and it was scary in that big mansion all alone sometimes. She walked down the hallways, carrying her backpack over her shoulder. The girls began whispering, giggling to eachother. She hung her head sadly and walked a little faster. That's when she felt something warm against her hand, grabbing and pushing her against the lockers. Her emerald eyes widened as her heart raced. There he was probably the cutest guy in the whole school. A jerk too. He was the bad boy, you could say. They had played eye-tag a few times in class, but nothing major. She blushed brightly as she felt his heavy breath roll against her forehead, his hair covering his eyes.
Sister // Brother

With each shift of her body, Alyssa could feel the rubber of her inflatable doughnut rubbing against her skin making a faint squeaking noise of protest. It grabbed at her skin making her have to reposition but the feeling of freely floating on the surface of the pool was relaxing. Alyssa spun in lethargic circles in the empty pool and pushed off of the edges of the pool when she got too close. There was not a lot of work to floating except to enjoy yourself and make sure that you did not move into a position that would cause you to capsize. Alyssa was too sun drugged though to want to move much at all and with a gentle, content sigh that passed through her lips as soft as a cloud she shut her eyes to the world. Her parents had abandoned her at the house for the weekend and though her friends tried to pressure her into a having a house party, Alyssa was content right where she was. Although she knew her brother would be here anytime soon.
Train Scenario

Having stepped on the train, Lilly steps into the squished area and looks around, ready to go home on her last day of school. unknown to her, her skirt was caught in her panties. Not paying any attention, the nazy blue, short haired girl ignores it, notice that this car is filled with old men. Seeing leers and soft touches on her thighs of the crowded car, she softly gasps as she feels a hand under the front of her skirt.
Old Friends

Alice sat in the bedroom of the main house in the small estate. She sat by the large window that over looked the garden. Her hair; long and curly, was down and reaching her lower back. Her eyes; bright blue, were staring out at the flowers. Alice turned from the window and walked across the room to a full-length mirror. She looked at herself. Alice remembered her voice; soft, pure, barely there. There were footsteps outside her room, but she didn't move...or even flinch as they grew closer. The door slid open and she continued to stare in the mirror.
[Can also be classed as neighbours, father // daughter etc...]

Kylie was a troubled young girl, who thought she had no one left. She was a bubbly, cheerful spirit. Until the past year and a half. Her parents had disowned her, for rebellious behavior. After that, she had started on a clean slate, trying to be loved by them again. With a year of unsuccessful tries, she lived with her boyfriend, Chase, in his apartment. Now it seems that her radiant smile had abandoned her as well. Unfortunately, after a few months of living with him, she came to school with bruises on her arms and legs, every now and then a bruise on her cheeks. She had one best friend, he was there through all the years. But she didn't even talk to him about it. She knew he didn't like Chase, and he would flirt with other girls, but Kylie never had the guts to confront him. Recently, her injuries have been getting worse. She showed up silently at school, a gash on her forehead that lightly showed through her bangs.
Cousins

She hadn't seen him before. She smiled as they pulled up at the camp site. There were loads of relatives but she hadn't seen any of her cousins yet. She'd heard about her cousin before but everytime he went to see his auntie, Claire was out with her friends so she never got the chance to see him. She looked at him with her bright blue eyes before going to him and saying. "Hey, I'm Claire. Would you like help putting your tent up?" She smiled and looked over to her tent that she'd put up by herself, she knew she could easily put his tent up too and it gave them a chance to finally talk.
Princess // Prince

Princess Estella sat apon her throne as she waited for the other royal families visit. The two kingdoms had been at war for over a year and her father, the King had finally decided to invite the other family over to solve these issues. Estella was told to entertain the Prince when they visited. She hated the idea. All the Prince's she had met had been arrogant and spoiled. She was so tired of all the stuck up people in her world. Since Estella was seventeen and eighteen in three months her Father was pressuring her into marriage. There were only five Prince's to chose from and she hadnt met two of them, so this visit was going to be interesting. She really didn't want to be Queen but she had absolutely no choice in the matter. After waiting for awhile a carriage pulled up in front of the castle. Estella stood next to her Father as they awaited the company to come inside so they could greet them. The royal family came inside and her Father greeted them first. Once he was done he introduced Estella, "And this is my daughter Princess Estella, dont be rude Estella, step up and say hello to our guests." Estella did as she was told and stepped out from behind her Father. She curtsied and said, "Hello, and welcome to our humble home."
A New Land

"Jonathan, we are done!" Dianne yelled. "I forgave you for lying, cheating and sneaking around. But I can not and will not forgive you for getting her pregnant! Now by the time I get back, I want you and all your s**t out! Get out of my apartment!" she yelled, grabbing her jacket and leaving her home. She could not believe her fiancee had cheated on her. She was so upset and needed to clear her head. She began to wander through the woods. She had began to feel a little better when she saw a well, and a bright light coming from the well. She noticed steps going down, walking down them and going down a long alley. She was curious to see the light. She got down on her knees and hands, crawling through a small hole into the light. Standing up she looked around, seeing a whole new world, wild flowers and trees everywhere, plants of which she had never seen . "W-where am I?" she asked.
[Your character would be a prince of the people there or a person from that land.]
Wife + Girlfriend // Husband

Laura laid in bed, watching tv as she waited for her husbands return. They had been married for about a year and the first six months of marriage was perfect. She would go to his work during lunch, and he would bring her flowers and would be home by five every night. But for the last six months he would not come home until nine, he would go on weekend trips, and he would barely touch her. She felt strongly unappreciated and wanted him to love her once more. She was a beautiful woman with long straight blond hair, brown eyes, petite body, with large child bearing hips, though they never discussed children. Since he barely showed her any affection she stopped dressing up for him, lounging in jeans and t-shirts all the time now. She looked at the clock, it was nine fifteen and still no sign of her husband. Hannah, his secretary had grown very fond of her boss. For the last six months she had been having an affair with him. She was lovely as well, petite, dark long curly hair and blue eyes. She had strong feelings for this man and hated to see him married to Laura and planned on ruining the marriage. Hannah fixed her hair as she was getting ready to leave the office. "Good night sweetie, see you tomorrow!" she said as she walked up to him, kissing him one last time for the night.
Pirate // Captain Or Crew

Tira sighed softly, leaning against the edge of the ship as she felt the cool ocean breeze hit her face, her hair swaying gracefully. This young girl looked more like a princess then anything. Her father was the Captain, or used to be. But we'll get to that later. Tira was the daughter of Captain Hyro, her mother died giving birth to her, and her father had a big enough heart to take her out to sea's with him. Raising her to be a tough pirate, a survivor. And she was. The crew admired her, not just for her curves either. She took charge whenever things got tough, and her father didn't know what to do. She always came through for them, even if it was raiding other ships and stealing their valuables. She was a real gem, and her father's pride and joy. Until the sad day the pirate life caught up with her old man, he had too many drinks and challenged a much younger pirate, although his heart was young, his body was old and frail. Whether he liked to admit it or not. He was shot in the chest, and died almost instantly. He made (your name here) captain, and told him to watch out for his daughter, and make sure nothing ever happened to her.
[[Or you can say he asked the crew member ((your name)) to watch out for his daughter and make sure nothing ever happened to her.]]
Neighbours

Katie grumbled to herself as she crawled out of bed. She opened the blinds and looked down at her outfit. She was wearing black pj shorts and a white spaghetti strap shirt. She stripped out of the clothes and looked in her drawers, trying to find something to wear. She finally found a black skirt and red short sleeved shirt. She threw them over her shoulder and onto her bed as she walked over to it. She slowly began to slip on her outfit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff