Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let's count

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening. [:
So I've been around Gaia since 2006 but I was getting tired of that account so here I am, starting a new.
My favourite thing about Gaia, would of course be the roleplaying.
Sadly it's been ages since I've had one.. so the search begins!

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤
So I'm sure you're guessing about what I'm looking for, but worry no more!
I'm really not looking for anything in particular, heh, I'm pretty easy going, just as long as it has some romance in it.

R U L E S ?

Gaia's rules, of course, keeping everything PG13, meaning no cybering.
I don't have perfect grammar, but doing the best you can is always appreciated.
I don't have a preference when it comes to who I roleplay, it can be boy or girl. Then my character can also be a girl or boy. (Yaoi and yuri is dandy with me.)
Even though I'm looking for a onexone roleplay, I'm open to group ones. Just message me with your idea and what not.
I'm really bad with making my posts all pretty n' stuff, ha, so don't expect much with me that way.
And please be able to write a couple of well-worded paragraphs. Or at least one, just give me something to work with.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤
C o n c e p t s ?

I really don't like things dealing with violence.
And I like things to be on a more realistic basis.
But, my ideas are pretty basic and cliche' :

(( ❤= Cravings))

School related ❤
Arranged marriage
Princess x Princess/ Prince
Princess x Commoner
Runaways
Best friends
Magical? (This is really open-ended but I have a few ideas up my sleeves, so feel free to ask. )❤❤❤

And I'm open to any ideas you may have. C:

EDITED:

Sooo I was looking around and I found some RPCs that I am dying to use. So I'll just plop them here with a concept and if you message me the number then we can build on it.~ (And keep in mind, these roles can be filled with girl or boy characters)
1. (I was thinking along the lines of an arranged marriage. Two nations have been at war for years and they've finally settled their differences. As a way to celebrate, they decide to have their children marry and create a kingdom with the best of both nations.)
2. (My idea for this one is really corny, heh. But I was thinking that the girl finally had the guts to confess to the most popular guy in school. Of course, she get's rejected. So she rushes to the arms of her life-long best guy friend. They had been through thick and thin together, and now they're tackling highschool. After the rejection, for some strange reason the boy starts paying more and more attention to her. He even begins to show signs that he likes her, her best friend is having troubles stomaching that fact. Could it be that he loves her? SO CORNY, I KNOW.) ❤ ❤ ❤
3. (I like school-based roleplays, do not judge. c: But I don't have a whole lot thought up about this one. I was just thinking that she could have just moved into a town, so she's new to the school. Sadly, her fellow classmates aren't taking a huge liking to her because she's shy. The other character could possibly lend her a helping hand? And be a her first friend in the new town?)

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

A N I M E/ M A N G A ?

WARNING... I like really girly anime.
And these are in no particular order:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Pokemon: I'm the biggest pokemon nerd, ever. C: And I'm really craving something along a May x Drew kinda thing. [x]

Toradora: [x]

❤Junjou Romantica: [x]

True Tears: [x]

Earl and Fairy: [x]

Ouran Host Club: [x]

Kaichou Maid Sama: [x]

A channel: [x]

Gosick: [x]

Itazura na kiss: [x]

❤❤❤❤Avatar the last Airbender: Maybe not something that follows the characters and the anime, per se. I just like the concept of controlling the elements. [x]

❤Special A: [x]

❤Aishiteruze Baby: [x]

Koukou Debut: [x]

Those are just a few~
If you have any questions or if you want to know something about these anime feel free to ask. C:
But, I would any of those concepts for a roleplay.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤
E X A M P L E S.

These are starters that I've used with recent roleplays, yes, it is a lot. I usually get a bit carried away with starters. On average I like to type out a couple of paragraphs, but it all depends.~

((Arranged marriage.))

When you’re living the life of luxury what can go wrong?
[x]
Small amounts of light began to shine through the large windows, showing a fantastically large and beautifully decorated bedroom. Every piece of furniture seemed to be handmade and ornate artwork clung to different areas of the walls. The bed was massive and covered with silk sheets and a mound of pillows. The sheets shifted for a moment and a pale, blonde boy emerged. He let out a loud yawn as he rubbed his light blue eyes with the palms of his hands. A small smirk spread across his lips, “Something tells me that this should be an interesting day.” He muttered in a smooth and deep voice before he threw the sheets off of his body and got ready for the day.
It took him nearly an hour to get ready, but who could blame him? It took time to look that perfect. The boy left the bedroom and walked down the hallway, his head held high and his stride was full of pride. He took a moment to step out of the path of the hallway and he glanced out a large window. It seemed like that entire world that was being shown through the window, was his. Each rolling hill, village, forest and body of water outside that window would one day be his. It was no surprise; after all, he was a part of one the wealthiest nobility around.
The same smirk spread across his lips as he continued down the hall. After a couple more moments of walking, he found himself in one of the main dining halls of his humble abode. Maids and servants greeted him from left to right, but he just ignored them and went on his way.

“Elliot, my dear son.” A warm voice, gentle voice greeted him from a very large table that was filled to the brim with the most delicious looking food.
“Good morning, mother.” He greeted with a small nod of his head, as one of the chairs were gently pulled out for him to sit on.
“Why don’t you ever greet me like that?” A young boy muttered from the side of the woman, he looked a lot like Elliot; it was obvious that the two were related the only difference was that he had deep green eyes.
The woman let out a gentle laugh, “I do, Colton. But then you tell me that you’re too old to be spoken to that way. Either way, there was something of importance that I need to speak to Elliot about.” She said as she gave the boy a light pat on the head.
Elliot let an eyebrow rise across his head for a moment. “Important?” He glanced around the table, “Where is father?” His voice was full of curiosity as he began pulling food onto his plate and enjoying the meal.
“Well, he’s getting things prepared for today. After all, it’s quite a big day for you my dear.” The woman spoke as she let a light laugh escape her lips, Elliot just sat in silence as he waited for his mother to continue with what will be happening with this ‘big day’. “You’re turning nineteen soon and you haven’t taken the time to look for someone to marry. Your father and I were growing worried, so we decided that as your parents we would take it upon ourselves to choose a suitable wife for you. And we have.” Elliot’s mother was really piquing his interest now. He put down his fork and cross his arms over his chest. “I didn’t really think that there was anyone out there who could compare to me.” He spoke with a small shrug of his shoulders, “But I’m glad you two took the time to do so. Who might she be?”
His mother cleared her throat gently as she glanced away for a moment and then back to her son, “Well, you know very well that we’ve been having troubles with the Calamelino family. So your father and I arranged a marriage between you and their daughter Kari. We’ll be leaving in about an hour for their kingdom and tonight will be your engagement party.” She spoke quickly, but she was sure to have her voice firm.
Elliot just stared blankly at her for a moment; he let her words wash through his brain for a moment or two before he just burst out into laughter. He could barely contain himself; it was obviously a joke, right? “Marry.. her?!” He managed to say between spurts of laughter.
“I told you that he was going to react like this..” Colton mumbled.
Elliot took in a couple of deep breaths to regain his composure, “Mother, you really know how to make the mornings lively.”
His mother looked at him with a harsh glare, “Elliot, this is no joke. You will be marrying her for the good of the kingdom.” His smile slowly faded and he looked at his mother and sighed. What was this nonsense? Why was marriage the answer to their family’s issues? But, Elliot knew his father’s temper, and he would have his head if he didn’t agree. “Well.. if it’s for the good of the kingdom then I guess I have no other choice..” He muttered with a slight roll of his eyes.
The woman began to glow from happiness as a huge smile swept across her whole face. “My oldest son is getting married..” Tears began to fill her eyes but she quickly shook them off, “After tonight you two will be staying together in a mansion for two months. We thought it would be a good idea so that the two of you can get to know each other and at the end of those months you will be married.
Elliot was half listening to what his mother was saying but he was really off in his own thoughts. He was really kicking himself for not taking the time to find his own wife, and then he wouldn’t be mixed up in all of this mess. He really couldn’t believe how low his family’s standards sunk. The Calamelino family was nowhere near as wealthy as his, so why did their daughter even have to be an option?

Just as his mother had said, his father was making preparations and they were off to the other kingdom. At least the journey wasn’t too long, just about four hours but it was almost torture to Elliot. The whole entire time his head was just swirling with all of the possibilities of how this could turn out. After a couple hours of hearing his parents coo about how excited they were about forcing their eldest son into marriage, they had arrived.
It seemed that even where this family resided was some kind of a joke, it was nowhere near as extravagant and large as his home. He really felt as if he was going to be in for a day of hell.
The guards let his family through the gates with no haste and they were taking their steps into the corridor. “I don’t see why you can’t marry her.” He muttered as he elbowed his little brother lightly on the shoulder.
“I don’t think I can get married at the age of twelve. But I almost feel sorry for you, being married to this family name would really be troublesome.” Colton muttered back.

Two months, in a mere two months he will be married. What a terrible situation he's got himself in.

And~

((Yaoi, school setting.))
[x]
Finally, the time has come; senior year. It was time to make the most of it.

Have you ever been so excited for something that you wake up before your alarm? It was one of those days for Elliot. Even though he was given the chance to sleep in for another half hour, he threw his covers off of his body and jumped out of bed. He was at the top of his game and nothing could possibly bring him down.
Within the matter of minutes, he was showered and dressed. Elliot ran his fingertips through his hair as he glanced in the mirror with his bring green eyes and just shrugged. Dressed in fitting jeans, vans, a striped shirt and hoodie was good enough for him. He leaned against the door and looked around his room. It was littered with the most random of items and he was puzzled about what to bring. Since it was the first day, he wasn’t going to need much. He stepped over to his desk and pushed aside a bunch of papers until he found his schedule already folded, he slipped it into his back pocket.
His black book bag was located near his desk so he just shoved in a new notebook, a couple of pens and pencil, his sketch pad and wallet. “Good enough for me.” He muttered before he threw his book bag over his shoulder and headed out the door.
Elliot walked down narrow and dimly lit hallways that lead to an open living room and kitchen. He was sure to keep quiet because his parents and little sister were still sound asleep. He quietly shifted through the pantry to find something to eat but he was interrupted by a sound coming from the other side of his home. He stood there for a moment and tilted his head to the side in confusion; the sound had a melody to it like… “Crap! My phone.” He whispered before he dashed back to his room. The ringing subsided which meant that his phone was buried somewhere under all of the things on his floor. It took him a good ten minutes of searching before he found it in the pocket of the pants he wore the night before.
Sliding the phone open, he had a message waiting for him that read, “Don’t forget that the gang is meeting in the courtyard before the first bell. Don’t be late! – Alice” Elliot smiled and quickly typed back, “Ha, good call. I almost forgot.” He quickly closed his phone, slipped it in his front pocket and continued back to the kitchen to find food. He sadly didn’t have enough time to cook anything so he plucked out a package of poptarts, grabbed his keys and he was on his way.
He loved walked out of his house to be greeted by his new black mustang; it took him an entire summer of tedious office work to afford the down payment of that baby. Plus he was working in a coffee shop part time so he could continue to pay it off, without a doubt he was proud of it. Elliot slipped into his car and started it up. He picked out a CD from the case that was on the seat next to him, popped it into his stereo system, ate some of his poptart and was on his way.
Within fifteen minutes or so he had arrived at Middleton High and with pride he parked in the senior section of the parking lot. Elliot stepped out and took a bite of the last of his poptart before he started walking onto campus. He adjusted the strap of his book bag as he glanced around him, there were some new faces here and there but he could also point out a couple people that he knew, and to them he waved. It seemed like everyone was walking somewhere and it didn’t take him long to realize he was a bit late. He jogged off to the courtyard where in fact, his friends were all gathered at.
“Elliot! I told you to not be late!” A girl called with her arms crossed over her chest, she pouted slightly as a piece of her light brown hair fell into her eyes.
“I’m sorry, I came as fast as I could.” He said as he pulled her into a hug, those two went back to elementary school and they always had been the closest of friends. And she was actually his first kiss, but the two never really talked about it since it was an awkward and touchie subject. To be completely honest.. he just wasn’t attracted to women.
“Elliot, my man.” Another voice called from the side, but this time it was a guy. Elliot grinned as he stuck out his hand and did a bro-hug with the blonde- haired boy. “Colton, it’s been a while. How was spending the summer in Canada?”
His friend laughed, “It was awesome! Next time you’ll have to come.”
Elliot just shook his head, “Yeah, because my mom will go for that.” He spoke as he went around and greeted the remaining people that were around. It wasn’t like he was popular, per se, he was just friendly towards everyone and most of the people that went to the highschool he had known since he was little.
It wasn’t long until the bell sounded for the beginning of the day so Elliot, Colton and Alice huddled together. “So what do you guys have first hour?” He asked as they all pulled their schedules out.
“I have English.” Alice spoke with a soft sigh.
“Chem.” Colton almost grimaced while looking at the piece of paper.
“With Mr. Todd?” Elliot was beginning to get excited, he also had chemistry and it would be great to start off the day with one of his best friends.
“Yeah!” He replied.
“Same here!” The both laughed and gave a high-five while Alice just stood and pouted. Elliot reached over and took Alice’s schedule so that he and Colton could take a look at it.
“Don’t look so sad, it seems like we have Government, Humanities, Gym and lunch together.” Colton spoke with a huge smile while Alice just let out a sigh. Then the two began bickering just as they always do, it was obvious that there was some kind of a connection between the two.
“And it looks like three of us have Government and lunch together. Then, Alice, we have art.” Elliot said as he handed the paper back to her.
“That’s great!” The two said in sync and they all burst out into laughter.
“You two better hurry up, your class is all the way across campus.” Alice spoke softly as she walked off with a small wave of her hand.
Elliot and Colton just exchanged a worried glance as they dashed into the main building in the direction of the class. As the two go halfway down the hall the late bell rang.
“s**t, this isn’t looking good already.” Colton said as they continued to run, but Elliot wasn’t too concerned. It was the first day, it’s not like they could get in trouble for being late. All he could hope was that the teacher was at least cool.
“Why did it have to be across the building?” Elliot was barely able to blurt out the words from his panting, they were both out of breath. They entered the class room only to have the teacher’s eyes, and most of the students, fall onto them. The teacher was much older, and didn’t look too happy to see them.
He glared and threw his hand to hit the white board, “I hope you two won’t make it a habit of being late in my class. Look at the chart to see where you sit.”
Colton sighed, “We don’t sit together..” He mumbled unhappily as he walked towards the back of the room.
Elliot squinted as he found his name on the seating chart. ‘Seat number eleven..’ He thought to himself as he began glancing around the room.
Newest example.
So I love the Avatar the Last Airbender series, I kind of decided to do my own little spin off. But Haru was one of my favourite characters, and I always wished that he would have become more of a main one, so now I'm making him one. >D And May, I just love the name so I was using that, I didn't meant to take it from Zuko's girlfriend.
But if you might me interested, message me and I'll tell ya' what I was planning to do with it, obviously I'm looking for a Haru.
And I'm sorry its ridiculously long.

User Image
“Ready?” Asked a small boy, at about the age of eight to the girl he was sitting across from, with a bright smile she nodded and together they shouted “EARTH, FIRE, WATER.” As they made fists and pounded them in the air three times. The girl wiggled her fingers, “Fire!” She said with a small giggle, before giving the boy a curious look. “What is that supposed to be?”

“Air.” He said proudly, waving his hand back and forth, “And air puts the fire out.”

The girl pursed her lips in a small pout, “Or it makes the flames bigger.”

The boy’s cheeks flushed red for a moment before pushing her hands away from him, “No it doesn’t! I win and that’s that.” He stood up quickly, as he stood from the seat and got up from the table.

The girl scoffed slightly as she also stood up and pushed the seat out of her way in a fit of anger, “Boys! They can just never admit when they’re beaten!”

“Beaten?!” The boy yelled, as he turned back to face her.

“You two are at it again?” A voice interrupted the argument; this voice was followed by the frame of a girl who didn’t look a day over sixteen. She had long deep brown hair that was in spiral curls all the way down to the small of her back, and her bright green eyes looked down at them, and she smiled slightly. “Here, some green tea would be soothing after that little battle of yours.” She brought the tray that she was carrying in her pale hands down a bit to their reach, and offered the two small glasses.

“May, tea doesn’t fix everything.” The boy said shaking his head, as he walked away from the other two, and left the small round room.

“I think it does.” Said the girl with a light laugh as she took one of the glasses, and sat back in her seat.

May let a small smile spread across her lips as she sat the tray in front of the girl, in case she wanted the rest of the tea. “If you need more, just let me know.” She said kindly, before walking off to another table, to straighten the seats. She walked around the entire room, straightening things as she went, her grandfather was kind enough to let her work in his treasured Tea Shop, the least she could do is make sure it was well taken care of.

She lifted a tea pot from one of the tables on the opposite side of the room, and hummed softly to herself. It was nice working in such an establishment, it was quiet, and she felt as though she didn’t really have a care in the world while she was there. The sounds of the light simmer of bubbling water, and sweet smell of her favourite pomegranate green tea made her feel at peace at that place.

Though, unusually that peace didn’t stay very long. The boy from earlier came rushing back into the shop, pushing the curtains swiftly out of his way when he entered, the boy was fighting with all of his might to catch his breath.

May lifted a curious eyebrow as she set the tea pot down lightly on the counter and quickly made her way to him, “What’s the matter?” She asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder. He grabbed it and sucked in one more deep breath.

“Fire… Nation… In… The… City..” The young boy huffed, May’s eyes went wide as she lifted another arm to his shoulder.

“What are they doing here?! What do they want?!” The whole village had been swarming with rumors that the fire nation was planning a raid; they wanted to be the superior element and then eventually rule the entire world. She never would have expected that they would have begun in such a small city as hers.

“They’re trying to gather all of the Earth Benders.” He said, swallowing a bit as he composed himself. The girl in the room gasped for a moment, and the two of them made their way over to her. May glanced out the window for a moment, she saw a bunch of people running into the buildings, into their homes and the commotion was being brought down the street, closer to the shop.

“I-I’m an Earth Bender, are they going to come for me too?” The girl said barely above a whisper, and a small tear trickled down her cheek.

“No!” The boy raised his voice, as he reached for her hand and took it into his, “I’ll protect you, I’m a boy, it’s my duty, Kari.”

“Kai..” She said with a small sniffle as she brought her glance down to the ground.

May was quickly going around the room, shutting all of the curtains as she went, her heart was beating faster as the screams and cries were creeping closer and closer to the shop. “You two, come here.” She said sharply, but in a hushed tone as she led them to the doorway at the very back of the room and pushed open the curtains that lead to the kitchen. “Now have to promise me that you’ll stick together, no matter what.” She tried to hide the concern from her voice as she moved about the room. She stopped in front of a large cabinet and walked to its side, with a large heave she pushed her hands against it and pushed it aside, exposing a small trap door.

“We p-promise.” Kari said, trying to suppress another sniffle.

“Good, this is a storage space that we use only when we’re very low in supplies.” May said as she bent down and lifted the door, “You two need to stay in there, and swear that you won’t leave until it’s been at least thirty minutes before you’ve heard anyone in distress.” She said, walking back to the cabinet that she had pushed aside, she pulled out four candles and handed one to the both of them. She stepped into the storage area for a moment, to light the candles that were sitting on pillars below, and she emerged quickly. “They will come in here.” May said quickly, as she lit the candles that the two of them were holding, “You need to stay completely quiet, and once they’re gone and you haven’t heard anything as I’ve said before leave out the back door and follow the gate out. Go. Straight. Home. Understood?” She threw the box back into the cabinet with haste, and turned back to the two.

“Understood.”
Kai said with a firm nod.

“But.. May, what about Haru?” Kari said softly.

At that comment, May felt her stomach do flips. Haru, she was too worried about the kids that she completely forgot about where he was at that moment. All she could do was hope that he wasn’t thrown into the mix. “He’ll be fine, now get in.” She said quickly, they could hear the screaming from all the way in the back room. The kids did as they were told, and the girl grabbed her hand lightly before she closed the door behind her. “Thank you.. please be careful.” She said with more confidence this time, May nodded and closed the door. She picked up a rug and threw it over the door before running out of the room she skidded to a stop right before she walked out of the shop.

May sucked in a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for what she was about to witness. All she had to do was find Haru, once she was with him the two could escape to safety. Simple as that.

She dashed outside and quickly had to dodge a hot flame that was thrown her direction. “Earth Benders! Show yourselves! Don’t you want to protect this pathetic city?!” Called a man in a deep and coarse voice. May turned abruptly to see his face twisted into an evil smirk, he was dressed in a fire nation army uniform and riding on the back of some hideous reptile. She was disgusted by his very presence, and others that were following behind him. They were throwing fire from the palms of their hands towards innocent civilians, and some were actually fighting back. The grunts of the fire benders, and smashing of rock was almost ear- splitting, but it wasn’t of her concern at that moment. She ran through the large crowd, and was just trying her best to not get injured in any sort of way. Which, was a lot easier said than it was done.

“Where do you think you’re going, deary?” Called another coarse voice after her, and she tried to pick up speed, but the lick of his flame caught her around the ankle and she screamed out in pain. May stopped in her tracks and leaned down, throwing her hands around the burning flesh. “To attack someone while their back is turned.. is just disgraceful.” She said through gritted teeth as the man walked up to her.

“What was that?” He said with the utmost amount of anger in his voice as he raised a hand to her, showing that he was ready to strike again. She narrowed her eyes, and just as she was about to open her mouth to speak a large bolder came hurdling towards them, and hit the man right in the stomach, knocking him to the ground.

“Don’t you dare touch her.” A familiar voice called, and before she knew it, the gentle face of her closest friend was in front of hers. Haru was bent down, and he lightly placed his hands over hers, trying to release them from her ankle so he could see the damage that was done. In that moment, it felt as though all the pain just melted way, as long as they were together, she felt as though she was invincible.

“He’s an earth bender!” A voice called, and the two were surrounded. Haru quickly got to his feet and stood in a fighting stance.

“Haru! Stop!” May cried in terror, as she reached out and grabbed the bottoms of his pant legs in her fists, and it seemed as though everything started moving in slow motion. Haru was throwing rock at the men, and they were backfiring. Somehow in the mix, a rock flew qickly in May’s direction and hit her square across the back of the head.

Everything went dark.

Only the desperate cries of her name were heard, as spoken from Haru, and then everything fell silent.

Maybe you'd be interested in joing my group RP. You can take a look at it HERE
Marshmellow - Meow Meow

Ooooo, I will.
Thankies.
Caroline a Ghost
Marshmellow - Meow Meow

Ooooo, I will.
Thankies.
Well, I hope you're interested
Marshmellow - Meow Meow