December 26
People tell me that I act ::
Confident, Outgoing, and Laid Back
Don't hate. ::
Genie
The fanciness~ ::
Magic... the genie kind
I don't have time for a life story, but ... ::
Cain is from a pretty rare breed defined by exaggerated lore. His people try not to draw attention to themselves due to a long history of enslavement, but he grew tired of hiding and wanted to join the world. His sister, Bella, joined him to keep him out of trouble and they ended up at Oasis Valley. They fit in pretty well among other students like them. It's their second year at the school.
I'm this many years young ::
Eighteen
I think I like ::
Nobody
I fell asleep in Dorm ::
B2
I just so happen to be a ::
Senior
Oh! I almost forgot! ::
Cain is a ladies man.
I'm just a Puppet ::
_peccable_

Anxious Shapeshifter

User ImageI was given the name ::
Lucie Osukura
But you can call me ::
Lucie
I was born on ::
April 23
shy around new people, especially around large groups, but even so Lucie is not afraid to talk to others, but is not completely sociable. It is also obvious that she is kind and caring as well, but tends to act a little tough around people she knows well.
Human (Special)
Power to manipulate darkness in unique ways, can take form of the appearance of her Ancestor but this is not just looks, in this form Lucie is stronger and her fight style and the way she uses the darkness is different. But this form not always accessible and may increase the chance of her nausea since it hasn't been perfected
Lucie was born into a normal family like any other baby or girl, but Lucie herself is not normal or at least became different. It was during the time at birth, Lucie only a baby had inherited a soul, her ancestor soul in fact, although her family today seem's quite normal it was much different ages ago. Maria Osukura, was one of few who had the unique ability to control the darkness, and as time grew she had became very important and powerful being and was nick named "The Dark Queen". Now Maria soul lies within Lucie as well as her powerful dark powers, why her soul is within Lucie's own is a mystery. Just because the young girl had inherited these powers she still very far from being able to wield its full power.
Seventeen
No one..
A3
Junior
Lucie will sometime randomly get nauseous or strange headaches, and quite rarely it might get so bad to the point that it might just make her pass out.
Strangely Sunny

Anxious Shapeshifter

Cassandra Nightshade
Cassie, Nessie, whatever
June 12
Happy-go-lucky, being sad makes her feel bad so she tries to have a happy personality. Though sometimes she gets herself into trouble.
Vampire Tree
She can speak with trees and plants and her blood that can heal wounds
Cassandra's great grand mother was the original Vampire tree on some battle feild in Asia during the age of wars and invasion, the exact details were muddled over the years, her great grandmother was fed by the blood of fallen warriors. Over years the old tree grew a human form and started hunting eventually falling in love and having mostly human children.
Her grand mother is still quite spry and has learned to control the taste for blood that was deluded over the generations. When Cassandra was a baby she used to have to be fed goat blood, if she wasn't she would become ill. But as she got older and her body grew stronger becoming independent of the blood lust. Though in times of great physical stress the blood provides her with the ability to access her demonic powers.
none at the moment
A4
Junior
Thats about it.
Alice Silvermaid

Anxious Shapeshifter

Misaki Rei Elizabeth Matsumoto 
Rei, Beth, Lily
Twenty-second of May  
Misaki has quite the personality. She loves adventure, and is always up to tackle a challenge. Misaki is a naturally born leader, despite her tough childhood. She’s very outgoing, although pretty straightforward. If she has a problem with you, she won’t hesitate to voice her opinion. This doesn’t mean she isn’t kind though. Misaki has a good heart, and usually the best intentions. She does have a prominent mischievous streak, and will always keep those around her entertained. Misaki is a strong person and therefore doesn’t like to share her emotions, not wanting to burden others. She also isn’t very good at comforting people, but tries her hardest at whatever she does and is very determined to do so. Misaki is a pretty intelligent individual, and was even offered to skip a her freshman year in high school, though she declined the offer. She has many flaws, her main one being her short temper. It doesn’t take much to aggravate Misaki, but she has enough common sense not to let it get the best of her.
Half Human, Half Elemental
Telekinesis, slight Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Charmspeak
Misaki was labeled a freak as soon as she was born. It wasn’t all that surprising, considering the fact that when she first opened her eyes, the were a bright, stormy grey, where most babies were born with soft blue irises. Another fact was her weird name. There were names from many different places, even though her background had nothing to do with them. But that was just the beginning. The children at school hated her, and she was literally cast from society when her crazy, old, senile kindergarten teacher threw her out of a 2nd story window. Although much to her family’s horror, she remained perfectly unscathed. This was due to the fact that she was an Air and slightly Water Elemental, and when Misaki was falling, the air caught her and carried her to safety. Misaki had obtained these powers from her Grandparents, the powers skipping over her parents and showing up in her. It was odd indeed, and her parents had no idea how to explain it. Another odd power she seemed to have was something called charmspeak, though it wasn’t too powerful, and Misaki figured she must have had a relative with that power somewhere. It eventually became too much for Misaki’s drunk father, who left Misaki and her Mother when she was only five years old. Misaki and her Mother were able to manage for a few years, until their money ran out and her Mother became desperate. The local science department had been extremely interested in Misaki’s powers for quite some time, and her Mother eagerly gave her only daughter away to the lab in exchange for half a million dollars. The lab began doing illegal experiments on the eight year old Misaki, who was too young and powerless to stop them at the time. The lab’s experiments finally resulted in mutating Misaki, providing her with an extra power; Telekinesis, and also gave her something to remember; a scar on the back of her neck. Misaki couldn’t take another day at the lab since that experiment, and using her powers, she managed to escape the facility by age thirteen. She has been on the run ever since, surviving off the little money that she was able to make. Misaki was a fairly smart child and was able to continue her education by teaching herself, but she longed to go to a real school and meet people her own age, perhaps like her; a freak. Eventually she stumbled upon the Oasis Valley Boarding school, where she immediately enrolled.  
Seventeen
N/A
B8
Junior
Misaki has an extreme weakness to cute things, e.g. animals, stuffed animals, children, dolls, etc. She also has a love of singing and piano, as well as visual art. She enjoys soccer, beach volleyball, and figure skating, some of her favourite sports.
Summer_Lovett

Anxious Shapeshifter

Alice Sato
N/A
October 4th
Quiet, manipulative, flirty, sometimes moody, sarcastic
Lamia
Supernatural Strength, Fire Manipulation
At a young age Alice was rather feral like her mother until they were separated. Alice was brought up by a wealthy human family, they never discriminated against her differences, though she believes they took her in for a different purpose. Her feral impulses took time to vanish as she grew older and more mature enough to know right from wrong. As of now she's attending an academy for species beyond just humans.
No one.
A-5
Junior
She loves squeezing people. Hates being stared at. She's physically sensitive.
Gutterbox

Anxious Shapeshifter

Evelina Verity Solvei
Eve
September 18th
Evelina embodies everything feminine, proper, and respectable. She was raised to be quiet and demure, graceful and polite, delicate and refined, poised and punctual. Now, whether she is all those things is up to debate, but Evelina likes to think she tries her best to have the qualities her parents taught her as a child. Evelina is a cautious speaker, never wanting to offend someone. She was raised in a world full of people. Always attending extravagant parties, and benefits, and was always expected to know every face, every name. Evelina has countless acquaintances, but few friends. She mainly finds herself looking to her brother for companionship as he is the only one Evelina feels she can be completely honest around. So, when she is away for school, Evelina is rather lonely more often than not. She has classmates she is friendly with, but they are more people to keep her entertained between classes and during lunch rather than someone she can open up to. Ask her about the night sky though, and Evelina opens up like a walking space encyclopedia. She could gush on for eons about the stars.
ESPer
Telekinesis, clairvoyance, and retrocognition.
Evelina was born in a small town in Connecticut, as was her brother, though her parents lived in Norway before their children were born. Her brother, Evander, is seven years her elder, and so Evelina doesn't have too many memories of growing up with him. The two also couldn't be any different. Evelina stayed true to her parents values of class and formality, while Evander rebelled from that life and is now trying to make his way as a rock star, and is having moderate success. Despite their differences in age and personality and life style, the two are as closer than close. Evelina and Evander tell one another practically everything and rarely go a day without speaking to one another. Their parents are wary of the close-knit relationship, concerned that Evander will inspire Evelina to run off and become a rebel without a cause like him. Evelina maintains a good relationship with her parents, though, understandably, they are very busy people and they don't often find time to sit down and chat with her. Evelina doesn't mind too terribly, she has a million things to keep her busy, but she wouldn't mind a closer relationship with her parents. Still, when she isn't in school, her parents find plenty of time to take Evelina to their parties so she can have a bit of fun and maintain her contacts.

When Evelina was a little girl, her aunt presented her with the universe. A vast collection of encyclopedias containing seemingly every piece of information known to man, no matter how trivial. Evelina learned countless things from those books, as she has read each and every one at least once. This gift is what inspired a great deal of Evelina's passions, and she certainly wouldn't be nearly the same girl if she had never received such a wonderful gift. Evelina strives to get into the astronomy field when she is an adult, and has already made steps in that direction, though she isn't really sure exactly sure which subdivision of astronomy she wants to end up in. At any rate, Evelina is very passionate about space and wants to learn everything about it. She is subscribed to several magazines on the subject and spends a lot of her free time researching on the Internet. Thanks to Evelina's amazing memory, it is very easy for her to log away all the information. She's also fond of reading lists of random trivia, and so always has something to say about practically anything.
Sixteen
N/A
A6
Junior
Evelina is absolutely terrified of heights.
Yaiyo_chan

Anxious Shapeshifter

Colin Hayes
Colin
April 26th
friendly for the most part, but rather shy and awkward.
Human, as far as I know...
I channel magic through sound waves. (i.e. a healing song, a deep drumbeat that causes extreme nausea, etc.)
I never knew my parents. Supposedly they were scientists who died in a freak accident. I was born with an intense store of magic energy, but I didn't know how to control it. It scared the other kids and my foster parents, and as a result I am very shy and unsure of myself. I stayed locked up in my room, reading anything I could get my hands on and mastering a flute that I carved myself. Eventually, my foster parents kicked me out. The kind-hearted social worker on my case took me in. When she learned about my powers, she encouraged me and supported me. Eventually I learned how to control them through the medium of music. Eventually, the authorities found out she was keeping me illegally, and she was forced to send me away. To a school. This school.
It's not like anybody would like me back...
A8
Junior
I have very sensitive ears, and as such I detest loud noises... I'm too shy to mention it though...
The Azure Maestro

Anxious Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I was given the name ::
Sophie Ann Roux.
Vert, Vertie, Soap- or whatever else.
The 8th of October.
Vertie is a very simple girl, to say the least. She's generally always happy and likes to make sure everyone else is also. She also can get very moody, quickly; say the dumbest thing could get her upset. Vertie also loved to talk and socialize with people once she gets to know them; being the shy girl she is at first, that's a hard thing. But, if she doesn't like a person, she'll either do her best to ignore them or annoy the crap outta' them; depending on how much.
Human.
Electrokinesis: the power to manipulate energies, electrical currents, and generate static electricity with the mind.
When she was a young child, she lived and grew up in a French-speaking area. She doesn't remember the exact area, or even how she got from there to where she is now. On a stormy night, a bolt of lightning hit her small suburban home; setting it ablaze. Of course, like how most incidents go, her family did not make it out alive. She and her elder other only survived the roaring fires, just barely. The lightning was still crazy with the pouring rain. Sophie and her brother, Mark, both decided to shelter under a tree. He was the first one to get under it but she got hit by a bolt of the lightning. Her brother assumed she was dead and ran off to seek a better place for shelter and she hasn't seen him since.
Once she awoke, she was bloody and bruised but still alive. The town was mostly damaged, burned or just abandoned. She decided to go find them and traveled all around. Along the way she realized she could control electricity and create small electrical shocks. Being excited about that, she decided to change herself completely. Telling everyone her name was 'Vert' or 'Vertie', and dyed her hair green.
16, turning 17.
No one at the moment.
B8, if that's okay?
Junior.
Vertie has a big fear of sleeping in the dark, or being alone in it. Thus she wanted to have a roommate and sleeps with a nightlight.
Little Blu Scout

Anxious Shapeshifter

Julius De'Medias
Jules
12th of March
Julius is a polite boy, always having been corrected by his strict parents, he never utters a single swear. However, they weren't tyrants. And this upbringing has given him much character, never backing down from an argument and seemingly growing him into a responsible, aimible person at a young age. His temper and mood are solid, but with rare fits. While he normally likes to be around people, whenever he's having a fit, he seems to get angry at others easilly, and he preffers to be left alone. He's not carefree, but neither is he stressed. He sometimes seems rather pragmatic of his situation, but can easilly be swayed to have some fun instead.
Dream Wraith
Julius' condition and therefor powers differ depending on whether he's asleep or awake.

When asleep:
The Spectral Realm:
Once Julius goes to sleep, his conciousness transfers itself to the Spectral Dimension while is body remains behind.
This dimension is a parallel to our own. When traveling through it, the world still seems the same as it normally is. The only distinct visiual differences is that it seems to be darker overal, and light of any source seems to have a greenish hue to it. Within this realm dwell insubstantial creatures that are usually unable to influence the physical realm, and therefor their existance remains largely unnoticed. The ghosts of dead people sometimes haunt this realm, and all the classical signs of a haunted house are usually the results of old, deranged and powerful ghosts that extend their reach from the spectral realm to the physical world. Sounds produced in either dimension don't normally carry over to the other. All inhabitants of the Spectral Realm eventually disappear from it, it can therefor be assumed that the realm is used as a transition to different places.

- As a Dream Wraith, Julius is unable to interact with the real world while he's in the spectral realm. Like other inhabitants of this realm, he can move through liquids and solids as if they were air. And all his movement is generally a form of levitation. Spectral creatures cannot move through eachother, however.

The Dreamscape:
- Dream Wraiths have the unique ability to enter the dreamscape of any sleeping creature that has the capacity for dreaming. A dreamscape is basically the canvas on which a dream is painted. While in the dreamscape they can wait for a dream to emerge. Once one emerges, or when the dreamscape already has a dream, they are able to manipulate the course and content of that dream once they enter it. They cannot however, end the dream prematurely, keep the dreamer asleep or otherwise harm the dreamer in any way different from a regular dream. However due to their ability to manipulate the dream, they may still be able to scare someone awake if he presents them with an adequate nightmare. A strong willpower could try to expell or resist the wraith's contol over their dream.

Feeding:
- Dream Wraiths without bodies eventually disappear from the realm, moving onto some afterlife (if they have one). In order to prevent this from happening, a Dream Wraith can feed himself with the dreams of others. To do this he must travel into the dream he wants to feed from and simply stay there for any amount of time. The longer he stays in a dream, the more he feeds off of it. A dream in the spectral realm looks like a corona of variably coloured light surrounding a sleeping individual's head. Dreamers who wake up after having been visited by a Dream Wraith for prolonged amounts of time may feel tired once they wake up. This generally lasts for about an hour or two, rarely longer. Eventually a Dream Wraith is full, the amount of energy that they have consumed before this happens depends on the individual wraith, and they can likewise go for a variable amount of days without replenishing this energy. In Julius' case he can go for 6 days after spending an entire night in someone's dreamscape. If a dream wraith has a body, then they don't disappear from the spectral realm when running out of food. They will instead be unable to wake up, or will be hideously tired if they mannage to wake up.

Appendix:
- The wraith also has a dreamscape of his own, although he cannot feed from it as all the dreams in it are self-made. He does not dream spontaniously.

- Rather than feeding and looking for dreamscapes, the wraith can simply choose to guard over his sleeping body, although this may be quite boring. He is capable of waking himself up the moment he enters his body again (although if he forces himself awake before having enough sleep, it will be no different from waking up someone during the middle of the night).

- In case of having a body, if the Dream Wraith is adequately filled, then others may be able to wake him up while sleeping in the same fashion you would wake up sleeping humans. They tend to be compared to heavy sleepers, however.

When Awake:
All of the following abilities cost energy to produce. When fully expended, the wraith falls asleep and can't wake up until he's feeded on a dream again.

- Nightmare: His most powerfull ability. He can turn into a sensible, physical representation of someone's deepest fear. Even when viewed by a crowd, he would appear different to everyone. It's a very taxing ability to the wraith, but is also hard to resist by onlookers.

- Aura of Opression: Can give the environment a subtle sense of opression. Why people feel more restless is hard for them to point out. The ability is resistable through strong willpower. Existing fears or discomfort may be enhanced while the opressive effect is active, such as seeing things that aren't there moving around in the darkness or in the corner of your eye.

- Aura of Relaxation: Can give the environment a subtle sense of calmness. Why people feel more at ease is hard for them to point out. The ability is resistable through strong willpower. Works like the flipside of the Aura of Opression. People might find their mood enhanced around him. Of course, when someone is fuming with rage, they don't instantly calm down, the effect is more subtle than that.

- Psychic blast: His only direct attack ability, requires eye contact. An invisible, intangable blast that makes a direct assault on someone's mind. The pain it produces is variable. It could be as if someone just kicked you in the head, or as if there's a crippling electrical surge going through your brain. There is no physical damage done as it only invokes psychological trauma. The intense sensation of a headache.

- Suggestion: Same as psychic blast, but generates non-damaging and non-painfull simuli. Generally used when trying to inspire feelings of happiness and removing stress.

- Telepathy: He is able to set up a telepathic link with anyone that is within his field of view.

Born in an Orthodox Romanian family, Julius' youth doesn't leave much to the imagination. He was a normal kid, didn't get into trouble. Was never bullied or a bully himself. Had kind but way too strict parents and had a healthy number of friends although no siblings.
The normality of his life all changed one day during a traffic accident. During a vacation in the USA, the highway was slipperly. The car in front of them suddenly started to sway, slip and get flipped over within a matter of seconds. His father drove right behind it, and crashed right into it. This caused a chain reaction of car crashes that brought up a few fatalities and many wounds. Julius' family was unharmed, the airbags doing their work, and most of the violence having happened behind them. Yet, the innital blow landed Julius' head against the seat in front of him with enough force to knock him out cold. Enough force, to knock him into a coma.
When Julius regained conciousness, he felt light as a feather. Noticing moments later, that he was floating above his limp body. He couldn't hear their sobs of his parents, which were seated next to him, or any other sound he would've expected. His head had some bandages on it, and a tube went into his nose. The heart rate monitor still seemed to show that token spike of activity from a living person.
He thought he was dreaming, at first, relieved that he wasn't dead. Although he couldn't help but feel dread for the situation itself. Haunting the hospital he was in, he realized that this cannot possibly be a dream. It felt so clear, so lifelike. Not at all like a dream.
No one could hear him speak, no one noticed his passing as they walked right through him. He was terrified that this may be the fate he must resign to.
Down the hallway he saw an older woman floating out of one of the rooms. She was different, more spectral, transulent. She was more like. . .Him.
He approached her, asking her what's happening to him. As she looked him over, her expression was concerning. You're no longer alive, she said. A ghost of a lost patient. And he would disappear to realms unknown soon.
The soothing voice of the woman seemed to inspire a warm calmness within him. Having surpassed the terror of his situation, he retorted. Claiming instead that he was alive, having seen so on the heart rate monitor. The woman, surprised at this, begged to be shown this phenomenon.
Arriving in the room where his body laid, she bore witness to his condition, and cracked a smile.
She said that he needn't fear oblivion, for she might be able to help him get back into his body.
Julius, finding this the most important thing at hand, intices her to explain further, brimming with excitement and confusion.
The lady explained that she was a Dream Wraith, and explained to him her condition. And in exchange for ample nourishment, she could make him a dream wraith too. The vivid imagination of young people bore the sweetest dreams, she said. The feeding would not scar him, although the rest of the process might.
Julius agreed, perhaps somewhat encouraged by the subtle, soothing voice of the woman.
She placed her spectral hands on his equally pale cheeks, and pressed her forehead against hers, in but a moment. A lifetime of past dreams that he had all but forgotten flashed him by. Some were nightmares, some pleasant, others simply wierd. Then it felt as if something was taken out of him, and something else, something of her, put back in.
By the time the frenzy of visions passed, the woman was gone. Her last words lingered on in his head; "You are reborn, but must find a way to make yourself whole."
It was clear to him as he peered at his vegetating body that he hadn't the faintest clue on how to enter it. And neither did that woman, he suspected.
Two weeks he spent exploring his new nature, eating from the dreams of those sleeping in the hospital. As he discovered how his power worked, he eventually and after much experimentation, worked a ways to re-enter his body. Much to the surprise of the staff of doctors standing over him as they uttered their morning routine brabble.
He felt horrible, all those tubes in him. His arms and legs felt weak, his head hurt and he was nauseous. After his parents were notified and rejoiced, he was discharged from the hospital as a case of spontaneous remission.
They went back to Romania, where he was greeted by the rest of his family, and all was well. For three months long he explored his new life during the night while living his old one during the day. However, his continued appearance in the dreams of his parents and neighbors became a bit too obvious, and it eventually got on the table over dinner. Embarassed at his own ineptitude in not having been more subtle, and the fact that he never shared this before, he reluctantly shared what happened to him in that hospital.
His mother, being rather superstitious, thought her son was posessed. His father, however, seemed to understand. After contacting Julius' rich uncle, they arranged to sent him to a boarding school where he could best develop these talents. It has been three years since.
No one yet.
A12
Junior
On certain days he may seem explicitly tired and has a reputation of sleeping during classes.
Even though he never seems to stay up till very late.
Sofa Pirate

Anxious Shapeshifter

Casey Everwood
Cas or CeCe
November 17
Sort of mature, really sweet and nice and overall a great friend. She has been known to help out a friend or enemy in need. She's way too nice for her own good . Loves animals and flirting. She will admit to being a man-stealer. Casey can be trusted, but not with cute boys.
Succubus
Strength, Persuading Touch, Sucking Souls through Kiss, and Agility.
Casey doesnt really know much about herself. She forgot her past and name. She found out her name from I.D.s and can remember small bits from time to time. Caseys mom is evil and she is trying to be good. Its easy as long as she isnt mad.
Cain Ricardo Bellucci
B2
Senior
Casey has three pets Rose, Bash, and Arella.
xX-WTFItsAlaina-Xx

Anxious Shapeshifter

Jackie Deuste
Jack
October 29th
Mean, Psychotic, Strange, Lazy, Perverted, Dubious, Placid, Carefree, Cocky
Blood Demon
Blood Manipulation, Enhanced Regeneration, Blood Mimicry and Pain Suppression
Jackie used to live with her mother and father, she quickly refused to live with them the moment she was capable of understanding how badly she was being treated by both. At a young age, Jackie had a very fragile and innocent mind, her prolonged exposure to abusive and unstable parents ruined her chances of being a kind and gentle hearted soul. However, Jackie herself was mentally unstable, although if she was given better care, she wouldn't be as much of a wreck as she is now. Jackie had ran away from her parents around 9. She lived on her own for a bit, though a child could only do so much for themselves. She had come across a complete strange who was willing and kind enough to take her in, since then she's been okay for the most part. Never truly had friends or a family and she hardly trusts anyone.

Currently she'd being forced to go to an academy that might be able to help her with her abilities. She feels it's pointless to go to school, but reluctantly goes anyway. She may be a very valuable asset if taken care of properly and going to school will make that possible.
No one yet.
A-11
Sophomore
She has horns and a tail. Her favorite snack is human flesh, literally. Secretly like to read. Acts very tomboyish, at first glance you'd think she was a boy instead.
Gutterbox

Anxious Shapeshifter

Gabriel Bleu
Gabe.
He acts cold, and tends to be sort of mean at first, if you don't know him. But once he warms up to you, he's very loyal, nice, and funny.
Human.
None.
When Gabriel was a kid, about 8 or so, his parents got into a car crash. After that, he became very cold. To everyone. He tried making friends, but nobody appealed to him. He became distant from society, but it's not like he doesn't know how to talk to people or anything. He can be social when he wants to.
Nobody yet.

Sophomore.
I forgot what I almost forgot.
Saucy Diarrhea

Anxious Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I was given the name ::
Lilium Knowledge
Lilly
July ninth
Lack of socializing has her as being rather silent and shy. Though when she does talk she can't keep it up for long due to her health issues.
A witch that houses an elemental Philosopher's stone.
Magic though mainly consisting on manipulation of fire, water, wood, metal, earth, sun and moon.
Being born into a family of witches to which get their names from the herb or flower that they can identify the strongest through scent in Lilium's case it was the Lilium washingtonianum (Washington Lily). As she grew she showed great interest and ability in her mother's magic but this had a terrible consequence as Lilium learnt more powerful and stronger grades the more severe her asthma became to the point that she couldn't even use the basic of spell incantations. By this point Lilium had even harder times breathing causing her to be bed ridden. But this still didn't stop her from reading the many books her mother had written on various departments of magic. The series of books that caught her attention the most was one going into vast details about the Philosophers stone. consisting of the five Chinese elements (Water, fire, wind, wood and metal), it was written that is one person could control all five stones and if they had memorized any magical incantation they could cast it by just stating the spells name though if the caster spoke out the incantation the spell would show it's true form. The books also covered how a person could create the elemental stones needed to create this mythical stone.

Two years had passed since Lilium had been forced to stay in bed and immobile she had finished reading all her mother's books memorizing every spell she could recall. Returning to a set of five books she began creating her own elemental stones but fit of vicious coughing made the stone's creation backfire causing the just created elemental stones to fuse into Lilium causing Lilium herself to become the Philosophers stone she had only read about in books. Passing out from the pain when Lilium came to her hands, feet and chest glowed slightly from the presence each element imbued within the stones. When her mother found out what she had done she woefully wrote to a school that she herself attended when she herself was learning magic.

Seventeen
None as of yet.
B-Seven
Freshmen
The following colors will represent the following elements and their location where they fused to Lilium's body; Water - Blue (Left foot), Fire - Red(Left hand), Wood - Green (Right foot), Wind - Yellow (Chest) and Metal - Orange (Right hand). depending what house the spell belongs to determine which limb will glow.
Reisen Yuka Inaba

Anxious Shapeshifter

Aiviaro Zaip
None
November 4th
Like the snow that covers his home, Aiviaro is cold and silent and full of emotion. He hardly seems to speak at all, speaking only when necessary and keeping it short and to the point. Aiviaro is quite pessimistic, always preparing himself for the worst of situations. He's cautious and calculating and stiff, hesitant. Aiviaro has a tendency to over-analyze situations, and often comes up with the wrong conclusion about things. Despite his cold and quiet nature, Aiviaro is perfectly harmless. He doesn't have the energy and will to get into arguments and so prefers to simply sulk on his own when a situation turns sour.
A snow demon/monster/creature, or hirviö lunta in his country.
Being a creature of the snow, Aiviaro's power depend on the temperature. During the Summer months, he's practically powerless and becomes basically human. His hair turns black and his eyes turn a deeper shade of red, closer to brown or black. During the Winter and colder months though, Aiviaro has more magic than he knows what to do with. His hair is white as fresh snow and his eyes are so red they faintly glow in the darkness. His powers allow him to do all manner of things, from freezing water, to making himself disappear into snow blowing on the wind, and many things in between. But there are limitations. Aiviaro is completely incapable of freezing any living creature, and breaking his body down into bits of snow makes him feel ill after awhile, so it can never be used for longer than a few minutes. In the hotter months, Aiviaro is limited to making things colder, be it rooms, people, food, or beverages. Not that he has the energy any time of the year to do much beyond that anyway.
Aiviaro was raised in the wilderness of a cold place, knowing only his mother and father for much of his life. Life was good, the winters were cold and long and the Summers were warm, but never too warm, especially in the mountains where his family lived. Aiviaro grew up learning how to fight and defend himself against predators and prey and has always lived this way, hunting his own food and living off of the land. During the warmer months, when their appearance wasn't so outlandish, Aiviaro and his family would treat themselves to visits to local towns to see the real world, to see people and festivals, eat unusual foods, and pretend to be human. Where Aiviaro is from, his kind isn't exactly welcomed with open arms. Winters can make things hard. Food is scarce and you do what you must to feed yourself and your family. For hirviö lunta, this sometimes means sneaking into barns and killing livestock. It gives them a bad reputation, but they survive another day. Late last spring, Aiviaro's mother was out hunting. There were plenty of animals roaming the mountains, including a farmer and his sheep. His mother thought herself cunning enough to kill one and run off with it before she got caught, but she simply wasn't fast enough. The man shot her on sight and brought her body back home, where the village threw a party, celebrating the death of a pest. After that, Aiviaro lost interest in doing much of anything, as if his energy had been yanked from his body. He wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, would hardly even move. His father, concerned for the safety of his only child, sent him away from their home where he would be safe from dangerous villagers out for more blood. He sent Aiviaro away to a school far from home, where he could get an education and perhaps get back to his usual self.
N/A
B-9
Sophomore
Aiviaro's skin is cold to the touch, no matter the temperature, as if he just spent the last hour outside in the freezing cold.
Yaiyo_chan

Anxious Shapeshifter

Iscariot King
E. It makes it easier for everyone.
May 19
People SAY I act shy, but I don’ t think I do… do I..? They say I am uncertain too.
Human.
Eh… well… I possess no special powers… I just have an extensive knowledge of poisons…
I was born into a small family. It was just me and my parents. My dad and mother traveled often due to work, so I spent a majority of my childhood with a nanny. One day, they finally sent me here, because they hated me being alone at home. They trust this place will take care of me.
I-I like… um… yeah… um.. no…
A14
Sophmore.
I’m kind of… um… gay
Candid Anarchy

Quick Reply