Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shopper

No fancy post here, I'm here to write! Please read everything. It appears I need to make my search thread a tad more 'strict' because people don't know how to read. So please read it all! it isn't that much, and if you can't read my search thread, trust me, you can't read my replies. Seriously.

I've become more picky, I won't lie about that. I've learned that most rpers are liars, and you probably won't stick around more than a month a so. So if you do, congratulations. I'm still looking for someone that I click really well with and stuff, so I figured I'd still bump now and again. Think you might be that one? feel free to message me smile

♡ I've been roleplaying for quite a long time. I'd prefer to roleplay through: Email or PM's or Gdocs. No threads. I much prefer email these days, but will do PM's. I am on Eastern time zone ( UTC - 5 / GMT - 5 or UDT - 4 / GMT - 4 depending on the time of year). Looking for long term rps please. Only interested in one x one. I am over 21 years old, and I prefer if all of my rp partners are over 18. If you are not 18, please let me know. I like to consider myself literate - advance literate, depending on what the roleplay calls for.

♡ As the title says I ONLY do gay/slash/yaoi/mxm/boy love whatever you want to call it. I don't like lots of torture, gore, and blood. I lean more towards anime pictures since I can edit them, but sometimes I use real people pictures if one fits it perfectly. I don't decorate my posts much, but I'll do a picture.

♡ I range 500 - 1000 words on average. 500 being low for me, so call that my minimum, and it's what I will typically expect from my partner. Any lower and I may not be able to respond well at all. So if you can't write at least 500 regularly, you should probably look elsewhere. If you write 2000+ regularly, you should also look elsewhere. I'm looking for 500-1000 on average. I might ask you for samples, and in return, I'll give you some of mine if you ask for them.

♡ Communication / Flakes. PLEASE keep in contact with me. Let me know if you hate the rp. Let me know if you want it to end. Like me as a writer/partner but just aren't feeling the current plot? TELL ME. We can change it. I have had so many people just start ignoring me, or never answering, it it honestly has really pissed me off. To the point where I just don't trust rpers anymore who say they don't flake. Just tell me. I'd rather know then always wonder. I'll do the same.

♡ Contact information: PM me please! or AIM: kouweechi or skype: vegasskies or kouweechi@gmail.com Don't reply to this thread..I mean you can..but I might not see it. One of these other ways will guarantee a reply.

I love OOC chat! Love making new friends =] So if you have aim or skype, I'd love to talk there. Since meebo is gone, that's no longer an option sad So if you wouldn't mind plotting/chatting with me on aim or skype..i'd super appreciate it. I would prefer if you could talk with me. I like to get to know my rp partners and become friends! If you're not into it, that's okay - it won't stop me from rping with you, but I always find rps are enjoyable when there isn't such a wall up, and they last a lot longer.

♡ Here are some themes I enjoy, though I'm not limited to them. Feel free to send me your plots.

Few common theme, some have specific plots, some don't.

heart runaway/bar worker x assassin/hitman/etc (specific plot, craving)
heart Artificial life (robots, etc.) (specific plot, craving)
heart arranged marriages (specific plot smile craving.)
heart Gays being sent to a cleansing facility (specific plot, craving)
heart elemental princes (specific plot) (craving)
heart Being stuck if a video game (specific plot , craving, - based of SAO / HXH)
heart merman / rich man ( picture inspired )
heart Cross dressers (I'm picky with this. I have a specific cross dresser I like playing, and he's not like most others.)
heart Eating disorders
heart self abuse
heart disease / health problems (cancers, hiv, etc) (specific plot)
heart disabilities
heart runaway x doctor
heart Mages
heart Demons
heart werewolves - I'd love using Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki / Wolf Children's idea of wolves.
heart Angels
heart elementals
heart most supernatural beings
heart time travel
heart young fathers
heart runaways
heart orphans
heart writers
heart Summer romance

♡ I can do fandom, though I'm a bit picky with which ones I'll do. With a lot of these, I prefer AU or things that are based off of them, meaning not the actually characters but a plot like them.

heart Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
heart No. 6
heart S E X Pistols / Love Pistols* (would love something BASED off this idea, with arranged marriage. Have plot. Currently craving)
heart Soul Eater
heart ZE (manga)
heart Sword Art Online
heart DNAngel
heart FREE! (swimming anime)
heart Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi
heart Tiger and bunny
heart Kuroshitsuji (black butler) (specific plot, craving)
heart Hunter x Hunter
heart Sukisho!
heart ao no exorcist
heart Tsuritama
heart Junjou Romantica
heart Digimon (I only do this usually with a pokemon x digimon crossover. Have plot. Ask me for it smile )
heart Pokemon (I only do this usually with a pokemon x digimon crossover. Have plot. Ask me for it smile )
are probably my most comfortable fandoms, but ask me about others smile

♡ I'll mention now that I normally work better with younger characters. I don't think I've ever played a character over 25, hopefully that's not a problem. You can play yours whatever age you want.

♡ Recent graduate. I currently have a job, that is full time. I work Mon-Fri. So I don't reply nearly as quickly as I used to, but I will try to get your replies done as soon as possible smile If I start taking longer than anticipated, I will be sure to contact you to let you know. I would like at least a post in return within the timespan of a few days/week. Please don't go weeks without letting me know what's going on. I do not flake, once again.

Sparkly Shopper

First bump! heart

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

bump 3nodding

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

bump exclaim

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper