VIRGINITY OF THIS THREAD BELONGS TO ME

cause I totally stalk you Sara and found it so IT IS MIEN XD

Anxious Roisterer

mandygurl71
VIRGINITY OF THIS THREAD BELONGS TO ME

cause I totally stalk you Sara and found it so IT IS MIEN XD

-nuzzles-

Glad you found the place!

@ everyone: I'm keeping most of my old coding, the only thing different about the reserves is I'm adding a line for personality traits. If you wanted to you could easily re-use your old reserves but just add a line.

Best I get back to work on the main thread!

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
laskdjf DANGIT! You beat me to the punch, Mandy!

ANYWAY WHAT SHIPS DOES EVERYONE WANT?!?!?!

ANY REQUESTS?!!?

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
LittleStevieHorseAndPhone
laskdjf DANGIT! You beat me to the punch, Mandy!

ANYWAY WHAT SHIPS DOES EVERYONE WANT?!?!?!

ANY REQUESTS?!!?

-THROWS ALL REGULAR REQUESTS AT YOU AND THEN SOME-

Cause you know I can never have enough of yewwww XD

but we're talking in chat anyway so just let me know there

AND SORRY I BEAT YOU BUT I NEVER BEAT YOU TOO IT SO I SAW MY CHANCE AND GRABBED IT LOL

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
mandygurl71

YAAAAY SO EVERYONE THEN.

WORKING ON IT.

Anxious Roisterer

You know I could always go for some Liter. (Or some Liter+, if you guys wanted to do that menage a trois we've all been buzzing about)

Speaking of things that come in threes, we could also have some Carmen vs Kimberly if you guys are up for it...I know I'm shitty and never replied to that private thread sweatdrop but I'd still love to try it if you guys would.

Liter needs to be together though because I still haven't recovered from last time...

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
what sara said

You know I could always go for some Liter. (Or some Liter+, if you guys wanted to do that menage a trois we've all been buzzing about)

Speaking of things that come in threes, we could also have some Carmen vs Kimberly if you guys are up for it...I know I'm shitty and never replied to that private thread sweatdrop but I'd still love to try it if you guys would.

Liter needs to be together though because I still haven't recovered from last time...

I would...

LOVE TO BRING IN KIMBERLY

Trust me, for you guys, I could wait forever for a reply. Heck if you replied to that one x one we started when we first met now I'd pick that right back up again for any of you!

and thats not something I would do for everyone. You guys are amazing and I'd rp with you til the end of time as sappy as that sounds! <3

but yeah if barbie wants too I'll TOTALLY bring Kimberly in!

And I was tempted to bring newguy in.BTW there is a chance his name is going to be Phillip.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
what sara said

Oh gods. I don't know if my heart could take it, either. I don't even know why I insisted upon it last time, other than I'm a masochistic ********.

If you wanted to, we could even sort of pick it up where we left off in PS, depending on when in the year you wanted this thread to start.

I.E. Lise and the girls pranked the Marauders, Peter figured her out, cue strategic back-and-forth of intellectual swordplay until, BAM, she falls into bed with him, and now she has to explain to her kinda-sorta-romantic-ish-bestie that "Yes, Liebling, I might've slept with someone...but it's just in the interest of a scheme, you know that. You know I love you. And--and I'd prove it! Except being within two feet of you gives me painful post-traumatic stress symptoms tonight I have a terrible headache. But tomorrow, for sure!" *sweats nervously*

mandygurl71

Also quoting yew 'cause it's relevant.

.......Maaan I bet you can all tell I've been stressed lately. I tend to dump it on my characters.

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
what sara said

Oh gods. I don't know if my heart could take it, either. I don't even know why I insisted upon it last time, other than I'm a masochistic ********.

If you wanted to, we could even sort of pick it up where we left off in PS, depending on when in the year you wanted this thread to start.

I.E. Lise and the girls pranked the Marauders, Peter figured her out, cue strategic back-and-forth of intellectual swordplay until, BAM, she falls into bed with him, and now she has to explain to her kinda-sorta-romantic-ish-bestie that "Yes, Liebling, I might've slept with someone...but it's just in the interest of a scheme, you know that. You know I love you. And--and I'd prove it! Except being within two feet of you gives me painful post-traumatic stress symptoms tonight I have a terrible headache. But tomorrow, for sure!" *sweats nervously*

mandygurl71

Also quoting yew 'cause it's relevant.

.......Maaan I bet you can all tell I've been stressed lately. I tend to dump it on my characters.

You could quote me if it wasn't relevant that wouldn't bother me lol

but that's fine with me if Sara wants too!

Anxious Roisterer

I think it would be fun!

And another thing: look who I'm bringing in! -shines spotlight on Hilaeira reserve-

Why do I always get way too excited to play bitches none of the other characters like...

Anxious Roisterer

Ooooof okay! Double posting because I can. I went ahead and posted a vague plot starter but we can start somewhere else if anyone doesn't like it. I think I've set it late enough in the year so that if we wanted to, we could carry over some previous plotting. I would be glad to take input though!

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
It looks good to me! smile and dont worry I get excited too about crazy characters! But...

*inner James* YAY MUMMY! lollll

Married Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
heart I'm psyched!

Mega Loiterer

is this open to new people?
because you guys seem to have a previous thing and i'm always so nervous about joining remakes

gaia clique ptsd fo real

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces