Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Trickster

User Image

Hi there I'm moonlighthunter111 but you can call me Moon or really... just about anything. I'm still in highschool, and have almost no life to show for it. I've been called random, hyper, and very chatty. Well if you want to know more about me just ask.

Rules

1. Please have fun. Roleplaying isn't supposed to feel like a job and tell me if you aren't having any fun. We can figure something out instead of ditching it there.
2. Tell me if you want to end the roleplay, and if you don't say anything within a week I will assume that you have ditched.
3. No one liners. I want a paragraph or two at the least to reply to.
4. Title your PM something! I hate No Subject ones with a passion and funny titles get bonus points~
5. I know this will scare most people away, but in yaoi I do strongly prefer to be the sub. I will not double just to get to play the sub. I will however play without titles and let things fall naturally.
6. I do end up playing multiple characters, but I will not have doubling up front. Let it happen if it happens.
7. For starters or prompts just send a PM with the starter quoted and your reply after it. ^^
8. Please, please don't come to me asking for het. I really don't enjoy it. Nothing you say will convince me to do it.
9. Please, do not post here or PM me with a link to your thread. It is quite rude to do so and makes me believe that you didn't read my rules or thread.

[Intro and Rules] [Pairings and contacts] [Short Prompts] [Starter posts]

Shadowy Trickster

User Image

Pairings- Bolded is the part I want.

Whatever x Centaur ~Seriously craving. Please somebody play this with me! Centaur would have a human form of course.
Teacher x Student Please come to me with a plot.
Vampire x Human
Human x Neko
Father x Son Please come with a plot or an idea.
Scientist/Scientists's Son x Experiment
Master x Slave/Pet
Scientist x Merman
Surfer x Merman ~Craving!
Twisted fairy tales~ Craving majorly!
Demon x Human
Lawyer/Priest/Undercover Officer x Street rat/prostitute Craving~
Worried friend x Abused
Gang leader x New member
Non Mute x Mute Feel free to mix this with other pairings
Gang leader x Pet
Bully x Victim
Ring Master x Performer
Visitor to circus x Circus Performer (I have an idea~)
Soldier x Prisoner of War
Time Traveler x Reincarnation of Time Traveler's Lover
Puppeteer x Doll
Prince x Gypsy
Hunter x Forest Guardian Craving~
Worried friend x Anorexic (Somewhat idea of a plot)
Guardian x Seer (Can see past or future) Craving~
Strong Willed x Broken down
Mortal x Death I have a plot

Suggest things!

Fandoms

Harry Potter: I only play OCs sorry. Draco x OC
Starwars: Sith Apprentice x Sith Lord, Sith Apprentice x Jedi, Sith Apprentice x Insert person here. Craving if a bit rusty~
Harvest Moon
Pokemon: Darker than the light and fluffy and I only know up to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for Pokemon gens. Trainer x Gijinka, Gym Leader x Gijinka, Team Rocket x Gijinka, Trainer x Trainer... ect
Uglies/Pretties/Specials: OCs only please. ^^ Not the biggest fan of Extras.
Mortal Instruments: Finished City of Fallen Angels and I prefer OCs. ^^ I also know the Clockwork Angel era if you want that instead.
Rune Factory! I only know the first DS game though.
Legend of Zelda: I have a few ideas in mind. I know OoT, Twilight Princess, and 4 Swords.
Inheritance Cycle: I could attempt to play Eragon. I prefer OCs and come to me with a pairing there's too many to list. xD
Peter Pan: Please? I want to either play a lost boy or a 'Wendy'.

Contact me here or via IM or email.

AIM: shadowreaper763
YIM: ahorselover500@yahoo.com (I appear offline most of the time)
Gmail: shadowreaper111@gmail.com

Shadowy Trickster

Text Prompts

This is how it works. Copy the prompt, put it in a PM with the subject related to the prompt, and send your reply to me. ^^ Note that the prompts are from my character's point of view. Or do the same thing in a thread and shoot me the link.

1) This was it. The end. He could feel the darkness starting to engulf his form, while water forced its way into his lungs. He was going to die.

2) The boy bit his lip, his nerves going ballistic by this point. “We need to talk...” But could he really get out what he needed to?

3) What started out as the happiest day of his life was ending in tears. The casket was lowering into the ground as the boy watched, tears burning to be shed.

4) He was ghostly pale, supposed dead. Though he needed to see him again. It was a small hope that after three months that he'd recognize him.

5) "Explain yourself" The scythe wielding boy commanded, "Or I will be forced to take you to see my master."

6) "Why can't I stay here, humans are so confusing" the demi-god begged, looking to his god father. "Please don't make me go."

7) He had to run, hell just moments he was shouting that he was going to kill him. Over a broken nose, this just wasn't his night.

8 ) "Who the hell are you?! I don't know you, how could you be my boyfriend!?" The male shouted, confusion showing in his eyes.

9) "I don't care who you are. You don't belong here!" The native shouted at the male, eyes wild with an almost anger.

10) The ice elemental knew he was in trouble, feeling the hot sting of blood on his cold skin. This was the fire kingdom, and if found he'd be put to death. Then again if he wasn't found the missing prince would die from his wounds of just the overall heat in the air.

11) An experiment on the run, though the hybrid didn't seem to care. All that mattered was getting away from that lab, the pain and constant push to fight. It had brought out the wolf part of the experiment's genetics, a scary thought with the power in this being. It all went dark though, captured again...

12) Gold eyes opened in the tank, his head hurting. The merman just didn't know what was going on as he tried to figure out who and where he was. A head injury while he was being taken from his home in a lagoon not far from the ocean and taken to a tank as an exotic pet.

13) Magi were always hunted in small villages, but he thought he was safe with hiding his powers. Clinging to his injured familiar the male hurried to get away from the village and to get his only friend healed before death claimed either of them.

14) He knew he was special years ago with having glimpses of the future. Still nothing prepared him for this kind of trouble...

15) "Please don't go" he pleaded, feeling his life slip away with the gunshots to his chest. "Don't leave me..." A weak hand raised up, trying to escape death. (Craving)

I'll add more when I feel like it.

Shadowy Trickster

User ImageMadness

The cold hands of fear came with every slip, every dream. He was always there, watching me with stormy eyes that mirrored my own. "Azie you know you can't escape me." He said every time I tried to run. Run away from those demons He sent. To hide from the crushing arms and acid that made those creatures up.

"It was your fault little Azie that he died. You need to pay for it" one of the things called, my skin felt all too cold but sweating all the same. That name, a cruel mocking of my own. It never helped to comfort me, only to add to the fear building in me.

Footsteps rang out in the empty streets, not a soul in them other than those creatures and Him. The scratch of nails on the stone walls adds a new element of fear as my breaths come out in short gasps. I can't let them catch me, but a new set of footsteps draw my attention away. Calm, easy strides that should bring hope but instead add fear. Him again, and he wasn't even trying to hide that sadistic smile on his face.

"Azie, you really shouldn't run." He chided once he had a hold of my arm, claw like nails dug into the tender flesh. Blood stained the white shirt, though went unnoticed as I fought to get free.

"Let me go!" I screamed and thrashed, kicked, did anything that could get Him to let go of me. It worked, but my arm was stained red and the shirt sleeve ripped to shreds. A small price to pay to run longer and possibly find a way to get away from Him.

My footsteps seemed to echo in the empty streets, familiar and frightening at the same time. This was my hometown, but no people were here. A dead end seemed to form out of nowhere and those demons were just at the end. I curled into a ball, to tired and weak to continue running. They could have me, and as the shadows crossed my body, tensed for the pain that was sure to come…

My eyes opened, and darted around the small if run down room in a building. A dream but I couldn't stop shaking, not after that mess and the pain that I should feel in my arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This doesn't have to be a first person roleplay. Maybe asylum or gang based?

Shadowy Trickster

User Image

Illness in Royalty

Toza hated being sick, it had been months since he'd been able to be outside in the sun or with the people of his kingdom. The heir to the throne had caught ill in the harsh winter they had and with mid spring drawing closer he wanted to be out.

Dark brown hair was a mess when usually it was neat, his skin was a sickly pale but warm to the touch of a fever that still raced through him even under thick blankets and his body was very skinny. Only the slightest bits of food was able to stay down when he was forced to eat by the castle's healers.

Worried over loosing his eldest son the King had sent out a notice that he was looking for the most talented healer in the kingdom to come to the castle for a job and reward. No mention of the ill prince was made though the people were starting to question why he hadn't been out with the people as he was known to do on occasion.

They didn't know Prince Toza was too weak to even get out of his bed and stand on his own and almost needed to be carried around if he were to leave the room so it could be freshened up. Leeches, spells, blood letting, nothing of the usual methods had helped and only seemed to make the eighteen year old worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would love to play against a healer that answers the call or possibly a servant that helps Toza?

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Shadowy Trickster

Quick Reply