Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello world

Saint

Ilaron
[/waves]

salutations

Saint

X -The Bad Hatter- X

I'll be lurking in the shadows over here while you continue construction, kay? = w=

[/slinks off to shadows] o.o
Alrighty then

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

.. Hi! biggrin
We are open!

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
X -The Bad Hatter- X
We are open!

I'm working on my profile as we speak. 8D
Do you have any preferences as to what you'd want the Hunters Leader to be like or anything about her background that you want me to put there to secure any plot ideas?
As of right now there is no particulars needed for you to add, Nothing should affect the future plot unless we change things around alot.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I am done then. o-o
Sorry my post seems a bit rushed got called into work early so I typed up something fast sweatdrop

Hitokiri Hitaru's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Smoker

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a Lycan, but I wanted to know what you wanted to do with their age? Whether or not they age like humans do or if they age slower. He might be a purebred if that helps.

Friendly Friend

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
I sent in an application to become The Family's pet. I hope I get in! this roleplay looks very interesting.
Vox Reyne
Hello everyone! I wanted to make a Lycan, but I wanted to know what you wanted to do with their age? Whether or not they age like humans do or if they age slower. He might be a purebred if that helps.

the lycans age about twice as slow as humans do. Purebred Lycans age even slower than that.

Hitokiri Hitaru's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Smoker

X -The Bad Hatter- X
the lycans age about twice as slow as humans do. Purebred Lycans age even slower than that.

Alright! I think I finished my profile. I'll send it in for your critique?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff