Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Literate xxxx Open xxxx Not Accepting Applications

A mix of Old West, mystery, action, adventure & survival!

WE'RE PRESENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS,
BUT PEOPLE WITH CHARACTERS CAN MAKE NEW ONES IF THEY WANT.

[ PROFILE THREAD ]
[ IC THREAD ] [ OOC THREAD ]

Friendly Lunatic

T E M P L A T E

You can alter this as you please, to include coloured text, images, formats, etc...
but please keep all the categories in-tact!
Also, remember that if you're playing a character with a secret role,
you can fill this out sans any details that would give you away,
and PM anything pertinent to Abraxia.

APPROVED CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED TO THIS THREAD BY THE MODERATOR.
DO NOT POST YOUR OWN PROFILE--PLEASE PM IT TO ABRAXIA.

xxxxxxxx xxxx

Instructions for filling this out are in the next post!

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#3A6629][b][u]BASICS[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames/Aliases:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#3A6629][b][u]SOCIAL[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Karma:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Home:[/b]
[b]Secret:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b] [/size][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#3A6629][b][u]S.P.E.C.I.A.L.[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Primary Trait:[/b]
[b]Secondary Trait:[/b]
[i]Perk 1:[/i]
[i]Perk 2:[/i]
[i]Perk 3:[/i] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#3A6629][b][u]APPEARANCE[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Height & Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b] [color=white]xx[/color][color=#7BCC70]●[/color][color=white]xx[/color] [b]Skin:[/b] [color=white]xx[/color][color=#7BCC70]●[/color][color=white]xx[/color] [b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#3A6629][b][u]PERSONALITY[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Goals:[/b]
[b]Favourite Colour:[/b] [color=white]xx[/color][color=#7BCC70]●[/color][color=white]xx[/color] [b]Favourite Food:[/b] [color=white]xx[/color][color=#7BCC70]●[/color][color=white]xx[/color] [b]Favourite Activity:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#3A6629][b][u]HISTORY[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Write-up:[/b] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=#3A6629][b][u]INVENTORY[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Weapons[/b]
[i]Ranged:[/i]
[i]Melee:[/i]
[i]Explosives:[/i]
[b]Armour/Apparel[/b]
[i]Armour:[/i]
[i]Apparel:[/i]
[i]Accessories:[/i]
[b]Miscellaneous[/b]
[i]Chems:[/i]
[i]Other Gear:[/i] [/size]

Friendly Lunatic

xxxxxxBASICS
Name: The characters birth name.
Nicknames/Aliases: Pretty straight-forward...
Race: Humans [Prime Normal, Wastelander, Tribals]. Ghouls. Super Mutants [West Coast Mutants & Nightkin, East Coast Mutants]. Androids [permission required].

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Karma: What would people think about the character based on their reputation in Falls Creek?
Job: What is the characters official occupation?
Home: Where is the characters home?
Secret: This spot can be left blank, until your characters secret role [if they have one] is discovered... if it's ever discovered.
Origin: Where was the character actually born, if they know their birthplace?

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
This sections details what your character specializes in. Each Trait has three Perks to it. The main Trait you pick gives you two of three Perks of your choosing. The secondary Trait give one Perk of your choosing. Characters will have the opportunity to gain new Traits and learn more Perks as the role-play progresses.

Primary Trait: Your character spends more time on this Trait than any other.
Secondary Trait: Your character values this but doesn't spend as much time on it as they would like.
Perk 1: One Perk from the Primary Trait.
Perk 2: A second Perk from the Primary Trait.
Perk 3: A single Perk from the Secondary Trait.

Strength - The main Trait when it comes to lifting, carrying, and melee.
  • Never Overburdened: You can carry any amount of weighty equipment without breaking a sweat! Carrying capacity limitations, get lost!
  • Anything is a Weapon: Literally anything you can pick up can be used as a weapon, from a torn-off table leg to hefty miniguns. Recoil? Not a problem.
  • Iron Fists: You hit exceptionally hard with your bare fists and feet.
  • Bloody Mess: It's not that you just kill something... you absolutely brutalize it, sometimes beyond recognition. And it doesn't take you very long. Killing is your artform, your enemies your art supplies and/or canvas.

Perception - The Trait that determines how acute your senses are.
  • See in the Dark: The amount of light has no effect on your ability to see clearly.
  • See Twice as Far: You can see double the range of a normal person without even having to squint.
  • Danger Sense: You're always aware of your nearby surroundings, and have a sixth sense for things nearby that are dangerous or hostile towards you, such as traps or concealed angry mutated rodents.
  • Hyperesthesia: Your excellent sense of scent and hearing enables one to detect by odour or sound what the eyes cannot.

Endurance - The Trait that has to do with overall vitality, and resistances to disease, poison, and radiation.
  • Quick Metabolism: You heal up cleaner and quicker than the average person.
  • Resistant: You never get sick, you never feel the effects of poisons and you're somehow immune to radiation!
  • Die Hard: Simply put, you don't go down easily--an unnaturally high pain tolerance means you keep going and going where others would curl up and give in!
  • Good Cardio: Your ticker can hold out for a very, very long run, and won't fail you under fire.

Charisma - This Trait focuses on the ability to be charmingly attractive, successfully deceptive or frightfully intimidating during social interactions.
  • Animal Friend: You can turn aggressive creatures into companions for a short time.
  • Smoothtalker: You're capable of convincing others to believe in your cause [or your lies], and you can even persuade NPC humanoids to aid or accompany you for a short duration.
  • Presence: Your presence is either very attractive or very intimidating to others, but has the overall effect of causing them to hesitate when engaging you in combat--giving you extra time to run, or get in the first hit.
  • Allure: You get better results from those who would be sexually attracted to you, and who you engage flirtatiously.

Intelligence - This Trait effects how well you adapt, learn and memorize.
  • Lockpicker: You can effortlessly can pick any sort of mundane lock.
  • Hacker: You can hack any password-protected terminal, or reprogram a robot as a companion for a short while before they overload and self-destruct.
  • Mechanic: If it's broke, you know how to fix it! Given the right amount of time and the right tools, of course.
  • Anatomical Mastery: You know what makes the body tick and tock, and your insight into physiological functions gives you an added bonus when diagnosing somebody, applying first aid or delving into messy, messy surgery.

Agility - This Trait focuses on ones reflexes, grace and precision.
  • Move Silently: You can move around easily without making a sound, and you're also capable of hiding effectively.
  • Running Doesn't Effect Aim: Moving, no matter how fast, no longer has any effect on your accuracy.
  • Fancy Footwork: You're quite the adroit tumbler, and when in melee combat you know how to roll with the punches or dodge aside to avoid being struck.
  • Mister Sandman: In combination with stealthy mobility, you're quite capable of causing immediate death to anyone [or anything] to manage to sneak up on while it's asleep.

Luck - Gives you the advantage of being, well, lucky!
  • Survive Wound: Injuries that were meant to kill or seriously wound manage to just miss the mark, saving your life. [But this can only stretch so far!]
  • Fortunes Chosen: Whether its cards, slots, or Russian roulette, you never seem to lose. [With others of this ability, you'll tie!]
  • Mysterious Stranger: Who are they? Where do they come from? You're not actually sure, but when in times of great need, He [or She?] will arrive... your very own magnum-wielding guardian angel will fire off a few rounds before disappearing once again.
  • Fortune Finder: When it comes to looting, you just have the best damn luck at finding the good stuff. Things you're in need of always seem to turn up if you look hard enough.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: Tallness and weightyness
Hair: Hair colour xxxx Skin: Skin tone xxxx Eyes: Eye colour
Description: Short paragraph description of what the character looks like.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals: A thing or two the characters wants to achieve and works towards.
Favourite Colour: A colour xxxx Favourite Food: Food/drink xxxx Favourite Activity: Hobby/activity
Description: Short paragraph description on how the character behaves.

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up: Two or three paragraphs on the character's background. If the character is fulfilling a secret role, the background doesn't need to include any details that might give them away; you can PM those to Abraxia privately.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
The rules for equipment are simple:
01. Only items from Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas are allowed.
02. No super-fancy, rare or unique items: power armour, stealth suits, miniguns, PIPBoys, etc. It is strongly advised you select lower-tier/common gear.
03. You don't need to track ammo bullet for bullet but be reasonable in how many reloads you're carrying.
04. Be mindful of how much weight you're carrying, unless you've got the proper Strength Perk.
05. You're allowed to have a dwelling to store your spare goods in/live in, and everyone is allowed access to simpler types of transportation [motorcycles, buggies, etc]
06. You may have a simple type of pet if you have any Charisma-based Traits, such as a dog, bird, or the like.

Weapons
Ranged: Pistols, rifles, throwing spears, etc.
Melee: Spiked knuckles, batons, knives, etc.
Explosives: Grenades, dynamite, powder charges, etc.
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Leather jacket, combat armour, swat vest, etc.
Apparel: Regular clothing, fancy outfits, etc.
Accessories: Hats, goggles, scarves, etc.
Miscellaneous
Chems: Stimpacks, Med-X, Rad-Away, etc.
Other Gear: Backpacks, cigs, booze, med kits, flashlights, radios, rope, etc.

The original S.P.E.C.I.A.L. concept is credited to Katz. Where ever you are, you rock!

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxBASICS
            Name: Shawn Levesque
            Nicknames/Aliases: Usually gets called his surname; Peep [childhood nickname], Slim [mining/teenage nickname]
            Race: Human - Wastelander [Pretty much 100% white descent]

xxxxxxSOCIAL
            Job: Bartender/owner of The Fission Hole & deed-holder to the Croaking Canary Coal Mine
            Home: An apartment above the bar
            Secret: It's not much of a secret that he owns some land in town...
            Origin: Falls Creek

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
            Primary Trait: Charisma
            Secondary Trait: Agility
            Perk 1: Smoothtalker
            Perk 2: Presence
            Perk 3: Fancy Footwork

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
            Height & Weight: 5'9", 150 lbs
            Hair: Medium blond xxxx Skin: Palexxxx Eyes: Green
            Description: Although it's been a while since he was last in a mine, Shawn still retains the appearance of a miner. His skin is unusually pale for a Wastelander, from time spend mostly underground or indoors. His right arm is marked by a port wine stain birthmark from wrist nearly to elbow, and he almost always keeps this covered. While muscular, he tends to be lean with it rather than thick, with narrow shoulders and long, scrawny limbs. His blond hair is cut short, and he usually slicks it back when he's working at the bar. Shawn is almost always clean-shaven, and he is particular about keeping his nails clean and trimmed. His features are moderately handsome by the standards of Falls Creek.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
            Goals:
            • Keep the bar open. Keep the mine open.
            • Continue to investigate the mine "accident."
            • Never surrender to the raiders, and defend Falls Creek.
            Favourite Colour: Electric blue xxxx Favourite Food: Fresh bread xxxx Favourite Activity: Collecting/listening to/singing along with pre-war music
            Description: He was born and raised in Falls Creek, and he's intensely loyal when it comes to the town and its citizens. He is a staunch supporter of local justice traditions, but he's a little more friendly and welcoming to outsiders than his neighbors.

The mine and the bar are very important to him, not only to his future welfare [and that of his family] but to his identity, as well. His family is 'upper-class' due to their ownership of the Croaking Canary Coal Mine, but both of his parents were hardworking, relentless individuals who instilled a strong sense of work ethic in their children. They adhered to the "spare the rod, spoil the child" school of parenting. Shawn grew up to be a pragmatic, cautious, and responsible fellow. He's a natural-born businessman, and while often composed and serious, he isn't detached from his emotions and he's quite capable of joining in a discussion or cracking a few jokes. He's softer-hearted than he wants most people to know, regularly ignoring bar tabs and authorizing early wages. Shawn is incredibly stubborn on certain matters, and very persistent. He's generally not the sort to bring his troubles to anyone else's doorstep, and he's inclined to let them fester quietly in the back of his mind. His methods of dealing with stress revolve around cigarettes and listening to Old World tunes; he has an excellent voice, but doesn't like to sing around anybody else.

Like most people raised in Falls Creek, he won't hesitate to defend his own, but he doesn't go seeking combat--he's a homebody. He's used to bar fights and aggressive drunks, and he keeps a few useful items under the counter for such occasions, including a baseball bat and a loaded shotgun. He openly wears a .45 automatic on his hip while working, and he allows only certain other individuals to do the same; namely, his employees Angus and Laurie, the woman who delivers fresh meat, and the Old Man. Everyone else either checks their heat at the door or gets turned away.

xxxxxxHISTORY
            Write-up: His parents, Dean and Marie, inherited the mine from Marie's family before Shawn was born. They had four children over a six year period: Henry, Shawn, Eva and Beverly. Henry and Shawn were the closest in age, and were raised to inherit and manage the mine together. They began working as labourers when Shawn was fifteen, shortly after their father had to stop due to a lung-related illness. Eva and Beverly worked at the family's other business, The Fission Hole, but the girls had other plans for their lives and didn't stick around. Eva was the first to leave. She eloped and now lives in Du Bois with her husband and children. Shawn has rarely seen her since.

Dean Levesque finally died in the winter of 2275. That spring Beverley left to become a wandering merchant, and she has never returned. Within a year, a twenty-six-year-old Shawn began to tend the bar, while Henry took over as foreman at the mine with their mother's support. A couple months ago, an incident occurred that most people named an accident: part of the mine collapsed, killing Henry and Marie. Their bodies were never recovered, and Shawn originally held onto the hope that they were simply trapped behind the cave-in... but by now, he knows they're dead and he's called off the futile digging. He paid to have the collapse investigated, and he thoroughly believes it was no accident, that someone set charges and caused the deaths of not only is family members, but some other workers, too. The disturbance shut down the Croaking Canary for a while, but Shawn has reopened a different portion of the mine since the town needs the coal, and once they get rid of Hackett they'll be able to sell it once more for income. He's determined to not give into the raider's demands.

For now, he'll continue to run the bar while one of his brother's men oversees the Croaking Canary.

Timeline:
            • 2250: Born in Falls Creek to Dean and Marie Levesque. 2 & 4 years later his sisters are born.
            • 2265: Starts to work as a junior miner at the Croaking Canary.
            • 2273: His sister, Eve, leaves town to elope.
            • 2275: Dean dies of lung disease over winter. Beverly takes to the road.
            • 2276: Henry takes the mine, Shawn takes the bar.
            • 2280: Angus is hired on at the Fission Hole.
            • 2285: Henry & Marie are killed in the mine "accident." Hackett begins to terrorize the town.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
            Weapons
            Ranged: .45 Automatic Pistol [2], Lever-Action Shotgun [1] [under bar counter]
            Melee: Combat Knife [1], Mining Pick [1], Baseball Bat [1] [under bar counter]
            Explosives: Powder Charge [6]
            Armour/Apparel
            Armour: Leather Jacket [hung in bar if unworn]
            Apparel: Bartending Outfit, Mining Jumpsuit, Pre-War Formal Wear, Merc Grunt Outfit
            Accessories: Miner Hat & Goggles, Dustmask, Work Gloves
            Miscellaneous
            Chems: Cigarette Pack [2], Rad-X [2], Stimpack [4], access to all sorts of hootch
            Other Gear: Satchel, 2043B Radio, Waterflask, Cigarette Lighter, Henry's Pocketwatch, First-Aid Kit [under bar counter]

NOTE: The Fission Hole has a couple of employees. Shawn runs the bar, but there is a super mutant who works in the kitchen named Angus who is a culinary genius; ask for an Angus Burger sometime! There is also the waitress, Laurie. In addition to serving, she checks weapons into the storage locker and is pretty handy with her baton. Unofficially, the Old Man acts as a bouncer when he's about, and regular barfly Stella provides plenty of fresh critters used for the meals.

The place functions as more than just a bar. There are three rooms for rent crammed on the second level, only one of which Shawn personally lives in; he rents the other two out.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxBASICS
            Name: Stella Vasile
            Nicknames/Aliases: Fish
            Race: Human - Wastelander

xxxxxxSOCIAL
            Karma: Stella is known for drinking a lot and being loud, but also for being willing to take on most jobs and get them done to a satisfactory standard.
            Job: Critter Hunter + Freelance Work
            Home: Small shack in Falls Creek.
            Secret: Addicted to Vodka
            Origin: Falls Creek

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
            Primary Trait: Perception
            Secondary Trait: Endurance
            Perk 1: See Twice as Far
            Perk 2: Danger Sense
            Perk 3: Die Hard

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
            Height & Weight: 5ft 9ins // 155lbs
            Hair: Redxxxx Skin: Fair Skinnedxxxx Eyes: Light Blue
            Description: Stella sports a lean, but hardy looking physique, she isn’t bulging with muscles but she doesn’t look like she is about to bend in the wind either. She keeps her hair cropped short, and only allows a maximum of shoulder length before hacking it back again. She does this simply because it is easier to maintain. Strangely she doesn't dye her hair, the unnatural vivid red colour is most likely a genetic mutation. As is the nature of her skin tone, as Stella has worked long hours out in the sun most of her life, but still appears fair skinned. She also doesn't burn easily, like most pale skins. Stella has several piercings in both ears, but only wears studs because they are more practical. She isn't really into more elaborate piercings. As for tattoos, she has one which is hidden most of the time, a tribal pattern on her lower back. The more visible tattoo is on her upper left arm, it's the A.pex Mercenary logo, for whom she used to work. Scars, she has two worth mentioning. One was inflicted to the right side of her abdomen using a knife, the other was caused by a bullet, which is still in her left thigh.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
            Goals:
            ● Assist townsfolk - via work.
            ● Gain enough caps to keep the Vodka flowing.
            ● Protect the town's best interests, one way or another.
            Favourite Colour: Redxxxx Favourite Food: Vodka [It's Stella Food]xxxx Favourite Activity: Drinking Vodka
            Description: Stella started out in life as a thrill-seeker, and still possesses a willingness to try anything at least once. She prefers to lean on the side of danger and excitement, though certain events have caused a massive shift in her priorities. Given her past, Stella has a huge passion for firearms - and is very willing to take on work that involves shooting things. Her stubbornness makes her reliable, as Stella is always determined to finish anything she starts. She'll also be sure to finish one job before moving onto the next, though will be eager to finish, thus she often produces fast results. She has a well known taste for Vodka, hence most of her free time is spent in the local bar. Socializing with Stella can be a hoot, if you're the sort of person who can put up a colourful, often vulgar and sometimes blunt to the point of rude character. She's also a fan of asking dangerous personal questions, especially if you happen to be a mutant. Stella can also be quite the prankster, and very capable of dishing out on people who deserve it.

xxxxxxHISTORY
            Write-up: Stella was born in the Wasteland mining town of Falls Creek. In her youngster years she could think of nothing more thrilling than travelling the Wastes. Stella long awaited the day when her parents would willingly allow her to join a travelling caravan. Fortunately she filled the time by learning to wield a weapon - a useful skill regardless of your circumstances in the Wastelands. Her Father supplied her with useful tips about rifles, such as the basics, general safety and maintenance. Unfortunately, a year before her Eighteenth Birthday, Stella's Father was killed in a mining accident. Though she didn't want to give up on her dreams so easily, Stella decided to stay in Falls Creek for her Mother's sake. So she began to put her gun skills to the test, and started to hunt down unwanted pests and critters around the town. About four years later Stella's Mother was slaughtered by Bandits, while out tending to the town wells - she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some townsfolk helped in sorting out the raiders - there was only a small number. Shortly after the funeral, Stella packed her bags and left town, with no intention of returning.

Initially she left with one of the Caravans, and in the short time she travelled with them she picked up many useful survival tips. But given the recent event, Stella had gone off the idea of just travelling. She would find and join a Mercenary group instead. Mercenaries had occasionally come into the town, boasting about their feats in the bar mostly, but Stella had picked up some useful information on where she might find them. In the end she came across and joined the Mercenary group known as A.Pex, named after their leader, Allard Pex. Stella stayed with the Mercenaries for about ten years. After a dodgy job, that went wrong, Stella found herself back in Falls Creek of all places. Before the accident she'd not once reflected on the job's close proximity to her home town. She hadn't even thought about Falls Creek at all. But after managing to survive a bandit ambush, she staggered bruised, and bleeding from a gunshot wound to her leg, and just so happened to make it to the bar in Falls Creek. At first, Stella assumed once her leg was better she'd repay the individuals in town who'd helped her, namely the bar owner and the doctor, and then be on her way again. However, the longer she stayed, the more the towns people grew on her.

Now Stella owns her own little shack in town, consisting of two rooms. She taken the permanent role of clearing out critters from around the town, and the occasional bandit - if found. Her payment comes from the Sheriff, but she also gets to sell meat and dead critters to the Landowner's bar. Asides from that steady job, Stella will take on just about any other job the townsfolk can throw at her as well.

Timeline:
            ● 2251 - Born in Falls Creek.
            ● 2268 - Father is killed in Mining accident.
            ● 2272 - Mother is killed by Raiders.
            ● 2272 - Leaves Falls Creek with a Caravan.
            ● 2273 - Joins Allard Pex's Mercenary group known as A.Pex.
            ● 2283 - Injured in a bad job, returns to Falls Creek.
            ● 2285 - Living permanently in Falls Creek.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
            Weapons
            Ranged: Hunting Rifle [Mods: 33% Fire Rate Increase, +5 Extended Mag]
            Ranged: Sawed-Off Shotgun
            Melee: Machete
            Melee: Hunting Knife
            Explosives: n/a
            Armour/Apparel
            Armour: Reinforced Leather Armour
            Apparel: Merc Adventurers Outfit, Wasteland Wanderers Outfit.
            Accessories: Sunglasses, Necklace
            Miscellaneous:
            Chems: Cateye [2], Stimpack [8], Hydra [1]
            Other Gear: Backpack, Bandoleer, Tool Kit, Canteen, Vodka, Moonshine, Rope.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxBASICS

Name: Benicio Alcana
                  Nicknames/Aliases:
                  Race: Human [Wastelander, Vault [38] parent(s * ?)- Interracial/Hispanic Background]

xxxxxxSOCIAL

Karma: Dependable long-time local doctor, well known around town for his skill
                  Job: General medical practitioner. Trauma Surgeon, Radiologist.
                  Home: Prep room and basement of the clinic.
                  Secret: Stashes hoard of 7-inch records and a Phonograph. Not the best kept secret.
                  Origin: South central (?) Vault 38 (presumed)

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Primary Trait:Perception
                  Secondary Trait: Intelligence
                  Perk 1: Danger sense
                  Perk 2: Hyperesthesia
                  Perk 3: Anatomical Mastery

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE

Height & Weight: 5'9 / 167
                  Hair: Rusty black xxxx Skin: Light Russet xxxx Eyes: Black Sclera, Dark blue Iris
                  Description: Even as a fixture of Falls Creek, known by and knowing everyone, it is easy to forget that Dr. Alcana has been the doctor of most of the extant generation since they were adolescent, at least on the instance of seeing his face. He could easily be mistaken for a man of thirty or thirty-five. His cheekbones are high, his jaw wide and hard, his pleasant thin-lipped smile discloses a full set of mostly straight pearly-whites. Creamy and inclined to be swarthy in the summer, his skin is healthy, and his face is absolutely without lines. A healthy mop of dark hair grows thick on his head. The fact that he has thick bangs feathering his forehead doesn't serve to age his face. His well-tended facial hair have only a dusting of pepper whiskers here and there. All of this is generally attributed to his strict and notorious good hygiene. There is a sort of sterile odor that lingers about him, like a mixture of clove oil and rubbing alcohol. His deft doctor's hands are clean, careful, and slightly cold. Other theories of his youthfulness center much around his eyes. These are certainly the most overtly mutated feature about him. Whatever caused his Sclera to be as black as night was also in his father. They don't do anything special, and don't even make it onto the list of weird-s**t mutations in and around the Mid-Penn wasteland- but are a more than mild suggestion that he's not firing on all 46 ordinary chromosomes.
                  Those eyes are the only thing is his face which advertise his age, for they often show the concern, composure, and caution which typify his persona.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY

Goals: Keep these kids healthy. Fix his father's Pip-boy
                  Favourite Colour: Dusk Orange xxxx Favourite Food: Noodlesxxxx Favourite Activity: Chess or Cards, Listening to Pre-war and pre-pre war music.
                  Description: Amiable local persona, whose long residence in the area has endeared him to the families and anybodies of Falls Creek for decades. For some his was the face that welcomed them into the wasteland for the first time, and forthwith was their go-to-guy from skinned knees to gunshot wounds. Beyond Scalpels, Syringes, Needles, Gauze, and stimpaks, he doesn't carry much on him. He keeps a piece stashed in a cubby behind a large picture frame in his office with two clips, and he knows how to shoot it. He hangs around the Fission Hole a few evenings out of the week. Pretty consistently too, any callers at the office usually know to seek him out. Nothing is all that far from everything else around here. While initially slow to approve of the Angus culinary crackerbarrel, it seems he has taken a shining to the Super mutant's meal plan. He does however prefer to be there with his epi-pen and rad-away in the event that anyone gets overconfident.
                  Generally a relaxed sort of individual, always seems to be well aware of what's going on.

xxxxxxHISTORY

Write-up: The arrival of the Alcanas in Falls Creek was once a matter of wild speculation. You'll find that most of the present generation don't know all that much about it. When in October of 2240 Dr. Hector Alcana pulling a laden steel shopping cart with his young son in tow, came into town from the south, a thunder storm was gathering at their heels. Where'd they come from? At the time there was no opportunity to say. At just that moment, the old generator charging the lantern line at the inlet of the Croaking Canary took a straight blast of lightning. The lights blew out, the supports caught fire and began to collapse. Of the eight workers within the mine at the time, one was buried in the torrent five yards deep from open air, five were trapped within. Dean Levesque, half carrying half dragging incapacitated Lee Rasbale, was overtaken by the last gasp and dove to the track which ran from the Canary's mouth. The track was old, and could not take it. A last resounding crash that the entire town could hear- the track buckled, sprung its shocks, and overturned. That would have been it, with steel rails, flailing coils, and splintered wood all raining down, maiming Rasbale and battering Levesque with blunt force. One moment it was too late, and the next there was this stranger and his boy in goggles and sunbleached jumpsuits, dragging first Dean and then Lee from the wreckage. They worked together, laying the young men straight, pinning down lesions with their hands as the entirety of the track came down, and the old cart tumbled down where they had fallen.

In saving the two youths, Dr. Hector was only getting started. Leaving his kid with the injured, that whole night he helped the effort to open the Canary. He wore a Pip-boy on his arm, the light shining from the console fluctuating and oscillating, the screen picking up a crew of crouching figures like five grown men cowering within a giant womb during an ultrasound. The passage gave, and the miners struggled out. By morning he and the local doctor at the time had seen to them all. All things told, a single casualty, and one Lee Rasbale who would never mine again, but would live to tell the tale. Dr. Hector Alcana, conferring with the Sheriff, told of the exodus from vault 38, of the long barren northeast extension, of the tempestuous sand storms and brutal badlands, of the raiders that kidnapped his son and murdered his wife. He told also of the pursuit of his son even into the capital wasteland, the footpath northward, and the long road from town to town until that night. He was brief, modest, and frank, but the story was not a modest one. It was a brutal journey the likes of which most of the townspeople had never even heard of- but he was alive, and his son was alive.

They went into practice at the old clinic, which was in a steel longhouse beside the slender line of the creek, which was but a trickle of rain water going downhill eastward. Hector was a tall rangy and furtive figure. His social angle took no truck against the traditions of Falls Creek, and his son began to fit in amongst the other youths. When the old doctor, Dr. Barnham, developed an acute case of Thyroid cancer severely agitated by rads in a shipment of water in the seventh summer after the Alcanas took up stay, he retired and left his facilities to Hector. He passed away soon after. Hector relocated the clinic at this time, which bolstered his practice and solidified his association with the Sheriff. Benicio, then nearly 13, became his trainee and primary assistant. He had been imparting his medical knowledge to his son since a very young age, but now it seemed like he was trying to do everything at once, intensively, and under extreme conditions. At times throughout his early teenage years Benicio was seen in uproarious arguments with his father about missing medical study over a night out with his friends (One particular incident was that they'd gone off for a good week and came back with whole stacks of junk from the RobCo factory in Harrisburg. Among these, a busted genetic algorithm projection interface. This thing sat useless in the clinic for many years). It is a strange point that all of Benicio's friends from that time are now dead. But don' take that the wrong way, nobody should go thinking his father was responsible for any of that. It was the coal mines that got to them, the sick lungs, the accidents. One by one or in droves, it took them. Hector was rye and serious, even a little bit frightening, but he always looked after those kids.

Well. He died anyways. Hell, actually, nobody really knows what happened. He was gone. There is one story about that, it fits the mold of the present reality well enough. Seems like Dr. Hector went off one day, going south with the sheriff on some errand without a word. Put Benicio in a bad state, leaving him alone in the clinic. It was summer, it was hot, and that meant strokes and dehydration all around town. He sure as hell couldn't just leave. He waited, constantly in touch with the deputy and the boundary beaters. Nobody was to spare to go looking for the men. When the Sheriff didn't come back neither, the town had a talk about it but couldn't think what else to do. Ultimately, as it's been before, the deputy took the job. That's the one certain thing about this story. Autumn came, and the young doc went on a cold trail. He wasn't gone even a month. When he returned, he wore on his left arm a Pip-boy. His father's Pip-boy. A chunk of scrap metal about as useful as a bracelet.

That was 31 years ago this month. Benicio was all of 19 years old, barely a man. He'd go on to grow three inches yet. He was no less a doctor for it, but much more of a character. Since then, he has remained a bachelor. A few times it seemed that was going to change, but nadda.

Timeline:
                        2240 Arrives with father, begins residence in Falls Creek
                        2247 Apprenticeship at clinic under his father begins
                        2253 Disappearance of Dr. Hector Alcana, Inheritance of clinic
                        2268 - 2272 Fails both times to resuscitate first Mr. and then Mrs. Vasile. Took this very hard.
                        2275 Present at deathbed of Dean Levesque

xxxxxxINVENTORY

Weapons
                        Ranged: 10mm pistol [2 rounds] [stored]
                        Melee: Scalpel, Switchblade
                        Explosives: N/A
                        Armour/Apparel
                        Armour: Mercenary Charmer Outfit [worn]
                        Apparel: Surgeon's coat and smock [stored]
                        Accessories: Goggles, Wrecked Pip-boy
                        Miscellaneous
                        Chems: Stimpak [6], Radaway [6], RadX [2]
                        Other Gear: Satchel [1], Med Kit [1] [6 stored], Epinephrine pen [2], Stethoscope [1], Syringes [3] [15 stored], Radio [1], Records and old Phonograph [stored], Surgical array [stored]

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxBASICS
          Name: Valentine
          Nicknames/Aliases: Val, Cherry Bomb
          Race: Human - Tribal [White/Latin descent]

xxxxxxSOCIAL
          Karma: An outsider who has been to Falls Creek a few times and didn't cause too much trouble...
          Job: A.Pex Mercenary
          Home: The open road, most days [she'll probably crash at Stella's]
          Secret: All ya' gotta do is ask!
          Origin: Queens, NYC

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
          Primary Trait: Agility
          Secondary Trait: Luck
          Perk 1: Running Doesn't Effect Aim
          Perk 2: Fancy Footwork
          Perk 3: Survive Wound

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
          Height & Weight: 5'2", 130 lbs
          Hair: Multi-coloured xxxx Skin: Light Brown xxxx Eyes: Dark Brown
          Description: Valentine is on the shorter side, with a toned build; her legs and lower abdomen are especially muscular, but her biceps are nothing to scoff at and her shoulders are wide. Her face is oval and broad, the nose nondescript and lips full, with large dark-brown eyes that seem black in dimmer lighting. Valentine's skin is naturally a light golden-grown, with a slew of slightly darker freckles across her nose-bridge and cheeks. As per her namesake, she has a small heart-shaped mark engraved into the flesh at the outer corner of her left eye. She has multiple tattoos: a sleeve on each arm and a span across her upperback. The designs blend together in a seemingly absract yet harmonious way that incorperates plants and wildlife, as well as a large hazard symbol on her left shoulder. Valentine has no scars she considers worth mentioning--just the general sorts of marks those who participate in frequent combat accrue in their lifetimes.

The sides of her head are shaved, with a thick central swatch long enough to cover her ears when brushed over either side; she also pulls the mass back into a ponytail sometimes. Her hair is dyed, at present, three colours, with faded orange forelocks, a dusty violet midsection and a muted teal back. Her thin eyebrows are dark. Valentine paints her nails a dark red now and then, but doesn't bother with any other cosmetics.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
          Goals:
          • Check in on ol' Stella.
          • Keep an eye on the caravan-traders she's accompanying.
          • See about making herself some caps by helping around Falls Creek.
          • Don't get shot.
          Favourite Colour: RAINBOWS xxxx Favourite Food: Spicy food, strong booze xxxx Favourite Activity: Dancin' and drinkin'!
          Description: Valentine has been greatly influenced by her upbringing in an isolated, semi-structured New York community, and has an understanding [if not a preference] for law, order and honour. She appreciates such sentiments, but doesn't always practice them--in the Wasteland, they don't always have an application. Given the opportunity, she will gladly prove herself to be the reckless wild-child that is her true inner self. An adrenaline junkie and thrill-seeker, she takes her work seriously but can't always deny her impulses. She has a multitude of superstitions and rituals she attributes to her tribal background, but she rarely explains their signifigance to most people she meets and practices most in private. In her experience, Wastelanders aren't worth the time to educate when it comes to personal beliefs.

She is a social creature. Valentine is happy to chat it up with just about anyone, but she's content with mutual silence, too. She simply prefers companionship to solitude most of the time. The demolitionist also an unabashed, incorrigible lech. When it comes to conflicts, she's usually very apathetic, believing fun times are more important than squabbling: her first inclination is to ignore someone who she dislikes rather than argue with them. In combative situations, she can be reckless when it comes to her own safety and she's quite vicious to her opponents. Contrarily, she is highly protective of anyone she values or is assigned to guard. She acquits herself in a professional manner as is necessary and does her best to ensure that her stunts don't jeopardize an operation or other people, but most often she will behave in a flirtatious or flippant manner. Still, when the going gets tough, Valentine is ready to get going...

xxxxxxHISTORY
          Write-up: Valentine is the eldest child of a large [very large] family that belongs to what many Wastelanders call a "tribe," but they refer to themselves as "Industrialists." Her kisnmen lay claim to some decent territory in Queens [their compound is called the Industry District]. Although they are easily mistaken as Wastelanders, Valentine's kith and kin continue to practice certain superstitions and rituals that most Wastelanders find strange. They're very in-tune with technology and actually prize it quite highly; they especially favour firearms and advanced weaponry and armour, to a degree that a member of the Brotherhood of Steel might find a little odd. While once her tribe lacked the means to produce most of the complex weapons they desired, Valentine's tribe now manufactures a variety of equipment they trade to local New York gangs to maintain their position and safety. The gangsters bring them parts and food, and get the armanents they need to continue on the seemingly perpetual conflicts that are ongoing in the remnants of the once-great city.

As a child, she was well-educated in the use of weaponry and combat. Valentine had no outstanding skill with creation or repair work, but she had the proper temperment and talent for tasks appropriate to a warrior--in that, she takes after her mother. She has always had an especial fondness for explosives. But while life with her kinsmen was lucrative and comfortable, it lacked a lot of excitement and her blood was rarely stirred. The rare assault never breached the Industry Districts walls, and the shoot-outs she participated were almost teasing. While she probably would have been better off staying at home, she was easily persauded by several cousins that together, they had what it took to leave home and explore the Wasteland, to see what it had to offer. Despite her elders admonishments and disgareements, Valentine left anyway when she reached adulthood, and autonomy, at eightteen.

It wasn't as easy as it seemed. For all their skill and equipment, Valentine and her cousins were pretty naive compared to the gangsters of New York. Ultimately, the group ended up separated, and she found herself on the bad end of a slaver's leash. Driven by a large share of guilt and figuring she had nothing to lose, Valentine escaped the situation several months later because of an element of surprise, sheer luck and a bit of tenacity. By then, she was far from home with little supplies and no trustworthy allies. She might have attempted to brave the streets of NYC again to return home or search for her lost family members, but Valentine came across a more preferable option as she wandered along a barren highway: an encamped mercenary group seeking recruits. A.Pex turned out to provide all she needed to be satisfied, once she'd revealed her demolitionist talents. They healed her up, and put her on tab for some basic gear while she got started as a caravan guard. The jobs weren't always easy and she had her share of close calls, but she has no regrets for her choice of occupation. While she worked with the group, she met and befriended Stella Vasile, who remains to this day one of her closest confidants and friends. While Stella decided to remain in Falls Creek after a botched job, Valentine has continued to work for A.Pex, but the occupation is beginning to wear a little thin. Maybe it's the lack of a trustworthy drinking buddy, homesickness, or all the getting shot at, but Valentine is ready for a break.

Thus, she recently signed on for a job that would take her to Falls Creek. Neither she nor anyone else in the caravan was aware of the raiders who have begun to plague the town, and as they began to draw near to Falls Creek the group came under fire. A few of the guards and traders and two of the pack brahmin were mowed down in the ensuing fight, but Valentine and several others just managed to reach Falls Creek, give or take a few injuries. Valentine took a hit as she ran, when a trader stepped on a mine; some of the shrapnel struck her shoulder and side. What lies in store for the outsiders now that they've made it to Falls Creek?

Timeline:
          • 2255: Born in Queens, NYC, to the Industrial tribals.
          • 2273: Valentine leaves home, winds up enslaved and taken out of the city. She eventually get loose.
          • 2274: After just getting by and trying to sort out what to do, she is recruited by Allard Pex of A.Pex Mercenaries.
          • 2285: Having spent the last 12 as a mercenary, she's come to Falls Creek to visit a friend... and wound up stuck.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
          Weapons
          Ranged: Assault Carbine [1], 10mm Pistol [1]
          Melee: Brass Knuckles [1], Switchblade [1]
          Explosives: Flash Bang [4], Frag Grenade [5], Frag Mine [4], Gas Bomb [1], Cherry Bombs [6]
          Armour/Apparel
          Armour: Riot Vest, Denim, Geckohide & Leather Piecemeal
          Apparel: Merc Charmer Outfit, Merc Veteran Outfit
          Accessories: Round Sunglasses, Gasmask
          Miscellaneous
          Chems: Cateye [2], Hydra [1], Med-X [2], Rad-X [2], Rad-Away [1], Stimpack [4]
          Other Gear: Geckohide Backpack, Waterflask, Water Pistol, Sleeping Bag, Maps, Hemp Rope [25ft], Weapon Repair Kit, Bandages, Flashlight

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxBASICS
Name: Q. Byerley
Nicknames/Aliases: Q or Byerley. He's not particularly fond of one over the other; Shapiro had even nicknamed him "Mr.Sharp" on the account of his fancy attire and above-average eyesight.
Race: Wasteland-born Human Android
Gender: Male last time he or anyone else, for that matter, checked.

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Karma: Neutral- ‘Paradigm of Humanity’- That is to say he'll do what needs to be done for the greater good, whether it's seen as callous or not.
Job: Mechanic, Guard for Hire
Home: It may seem presumptuous, but Byerley considers Falls Creek his reluctant home.
Origin: Coast of ‘Aine, New England Commonwealth
Secret: Is a low-end model of android from The CommonWealth. Despite his convincing expressions and gestures, he lacks organs and blood. Any close physical examination would betray his secret as most of the synthetic flesh is missing from his hands and wrists.
xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Primary Trait: Intellegence
Perk 1: Mechanic
Perk 2: Hacker
Perk 3: Resistant
Obviously, because he's a machine.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: 5’8’’, 160lbs added into two hundred pounds of metal. He was considered a 'light' model in his day.
Hair: Light brown xxxx Skin: Caucasian, slight tan xxxx Eyes: Slate gray
Description: Byerley is consistently clean-cut and sports no identifying scars or birthmarks—that is none that are readily available for others’ eyes as he wears long gloves and bandages on his hands an forearms. Being fairly thin and average in height,he isn’t a terribly impressive-looking person when you consider he’s particularly twiggy-looking compared to the rest of the men who share a similar work history; one wouldn’t expect him to have come from ranch hand experience or to find him living in a mining town. To be quite honest… he didn’t expect to be, either.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals: Nothing outside of a decent, comfortable, and peaceful survival while doing what he can to bring life back to Pre-War standards. Unfortunately stopping in Falls Creek has proved to be counter-productive to these wishes.
Favourite Colour: Gray xxxx Favourite Food: He’s not too particular. xxxx Favourite Activity: Repair work on various electronics and weapons. It keeps his mind busy and that suits him just fine. He also shows a great amount of interest in Pre-War items that others may regard as junk.
Description: Generally reserved and soft-spoken, Byerley can sometimes come across as frank and distant when engaged in conversational topics he’s keen on avoiding. Outside of that, he is more polite an efficient than one would expect an unhappy stranger to be. He can roll with punches and improvise fairly well, at best he prides himself in being rational and level-headed under fire.
No one’s ever been able to make him angry, and some even say he’s incapable of anger. Also notable is he's somehow managed to walk the wastes in a tuxedo. Don't even ask how, he's not entirely sure himself.

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up: Byerley’s history is about as cloudy as a bottle of dirty water. What little he willingly implies: he’s spent a good deal of his life working as an extra hand around a Brahmin ranch so just he wouldn’t get ‘fed to Yao Guai’ and would be allowed to stay. When a portion of the herd died of disease and many more were carried off by the mutated wildlife, the Rancher had to cut his losses and sell the property. Byerley went westward as a result; he didn’t want to be sold with the property and he had heard drifters speak of a shining city in the Mojave—a hub of civilization virtually untouched by the Great War. New Vegas, they called it, had it all and the Mojave was practically a radiation-free paradise. Given that he had no better place to be and Pre-War society fascinated him, Byerley tagged along after junk vendors and prospectors—determined to earn his keep by acting as a mercenary. Somewhere along the way he was employed by a particularly old prospector named Shapiro, got turned around direction-wise, and they two ended up in Falls Creek where the two came up short on funds; it was agreed they’d stay and earn enough caps through odd-jobs before moving on.
The raiders’ newly-formed union and the collapse of the mine have put a damper on that; Byerley sustained multiple injuries in Hackett’s initial raid and Shapiro ended up among the missing. Byerley has since decided against any attempts to leave town until he can come up with a way to avoid Raider patrols.
Since then he has managed to scrounge up scrap electronics to repair himself, but a pesky sense of morality programmed into his artificial intelligence demands he stay and try to do what he can for the people. In an ideal telling of his history, Byerley was built shortly after 2218—without authorization from the Institute— using bits and pieces of previously failed units with a modified AI. Considering the robot was nothing more than a sentient toaster by later Institution standards, the person who built him was excluded from credit in forming the foundation of synth production.
Byerley himself was given a variety of roles and tasks suited to his 'primative' AI and was eventually sold to a small-time Brahmin Baron for a handful of caps and a bucket of bathtub gin before the actual history starts lining up with the story he tells folks.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
Weapons
Ranged: Hunting Rifle, Microfusion Breeder pistol
Melee: Pipe-wrench
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Light Leather Armor- standard shoulder guard and leather chestplate
Apparel: RobCo jumpsuit, threadbare formal evening attire that has been since folded and put away.
Accessories: Protective elbow-length gloves, knee-high leather boots with the steel-toes exposed, and safety goggles.
Miscellaneous
Chems: n/a
Other Gear: Toolbox with the basics. Hammer, screwdriver, flashlight, fission batteries, duct tape, you name it…it might be in there. Curiously enough, he also carries several rolls of cloth bandages and a basic sewing kit.

User Image

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxBASICS
Name: Daniel Boudreaux
Nicknames/Aliases: Hates being called Danny or Dan, but he will respond to them.
Race: Human-wastelander

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Karma: Has been around Falls Creek for a couple of years and doesn’t start trouble, but he clearly is out for himself.
Job: Gambler and he might do the occasional odd job if you give him enough caps.
Home: Abandoned house near the Fission Hole
Secret: He has a few.
Origin: Somewhere out in the wastes

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Primary Trait: Charisma
Secondary Trait: Luck
Perk 1: Smooth talker
Perk 2: Allure
Perk 3: Fortunes Chosen

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: 6'0" 160 pounds
Hair: Brownxxxx Skin: White with a hint of color xxxx Eyes: Brown
Description:Daniel is a man of average build. He is a little on the soft side for someone who travels the wastes, but he makes do. He is somewhat of a vain man and tries his hardest to keep up appearances, which can be very difficult in the wasteland. Daniel has tanned skin from his travels, and he also has a couple of scars. Most are hidden away except for one scar through his right eyebrow.

He doesn’t have a face that one would necessarily find trustworthy. He has a sharp nose, high cheekbones, and sullen cheeks. He tries his best to keep clean shaven but it’s not always that easy, so he has an eternal 5 o’clock shadow. More often than not he is smiling; however he has a smile that tends to make you feel a little uneasy. People might actually find him attractive if it wasn’t for that slight air of mischievousness that surrounds him.

Daniel looks his age, though he would prefer not to. He has crow’s feet and fine lines around his mouth. His well groomed wavy brown hair is starting to turn gray on the sides. After resisting it for years he finally wears reading glasses whenever he has to read anything, which in the wasteland is not that often, thankfully.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals:
● Get out of Falls Creek somehow, preferably alive
● Make some caps
Favourite Colour:Olive xxxx Favourite Food: Fancy Lad Snack Cakesxxxx Favourite Activity: Drinking, gambling and flirting, not necessarily in that order.
Description: Daniel’s main interest is himself. He has learned through his hard forty some years in the Wasteland that looking out for others gets you nothing. If you have something that interests him, perhaps caps or some cigarettes, he is quite charming, perhaps even on the sweet side. If you have nothing for him he isn’t exactly rude, he might need something from you one day so there is no need to burn bridges, but he is definitely cold. If you get on his bad side he isn’t going to start fights, he isn’t the fighting type, but he will turn sardonic, pithy, and venomous. He is social out of need and he makes acquaintances, not friends. He never wishes to get too close to anyone because he sees no benefit to it. However, he is more than willing to mingle and flirt, as long as it doesn’t go any further than that. He does tend to get himself into some trouble from time to time and can handle himself. However, he has no illusions about his physical or mental prowess. He can fight enough to get by but he is never going to start trouble, and he is maybe smarter than the average wastelander but not by much.

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up: Daniel was born somewhere south some forty years ago to a rather poor pair of wastelanders. He doesn’t know his exact birth date because for whatever reason they didn’t keep track of such things. His mother often said that she didn’t keep track of birthdays because everyday should be special. Both his parents were honest hardworking little wastelanders who kept their noses clean and stayed out of trouble. When Daniel was very young his father got hooked on chems and eventually overdosed. Daniel had asked his mother a few times exactly what happened to his father to make him turn to chems but she never gave him a straight answer. His mother stayed in their small settlement for a couple of years until the town started to become infested with some unsavory characters. She took her small son to find a new better place to raise a child. Now Daniel realizes that was a foolish dream. They moved from settlement to settlement. When Daniel was old enough he helped his mother earn some caps by scavenging. His mother made an okay living on selling scrap. In his teens his mother and him settled down in a city. Despite it being grim like the rest of the wasteland, it didn’t seem like such an awful place. His mother continued to sell scavenged things and Daniel got used to the idea of staying in one place for a while.

One day he returned from scavenging to find his mother absent. It wasn’t unusual. She sold her scavenged things on the street and sometimes packed up later than usual. He went down to check on her and saw her scrap tossed around and found no trace of her. He peeked around in some alleyways until he eventually found her. She was dead. He suspected that some gang members wanted her caps and scrap and she put up a fight. So in turn they killed her. He felt something that he couldn’t describe, he still can’t. It wasn’t sadness and it wasn’t anger. He had seen a few dead people when traveling with his mother and he always had the thought that maybe someday she would die as well. He knew that it was time to move on and find a new place to live. He went back to their little slum of an apartment and grabbed some things. One of which was a cross necklace that his mother owned. She would always wear it at home but never when she was working. She was afraid that someone would try to steal it from her.

Daniel moved from place to place for the twenty five years. He would stay in each place a couple of years and then once he felt like it was time he would up and leave. He learned some things. He learned how to get things from people and he learned how to gamble. He had a few flings but nothing ever stuck. He tried to get a couple of the people he was with to move across the wastes with him but they never wanted to, and he always felt a sense of relief when they objected. He also gained a few stories along the way, which he is more than willing to share if prompted.

Falls Creek was supposed to be a temporary stop on Daniel’s travels. It was supposed to be another story that he could divulge while playing cards. However, when Daniel started to get the itch to leave that’s when the trouble started. Daniel knew that there was no way that he could make it out of Falls Creek alive. He is willing to help Falls Creek, unless a better offer comes along.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
Weapons
Ranged: Silenced .22 Pistol, Cowboy Repeater (stored at home)
Melee: Brass Knuckles, Switchblade, Lead Pipe (home), Tire Iron (home)
Explosives: N/A
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Lightweight Leather Armor
Apparel: Pre-War Businesswear, Well-Heeled Gambler Suit, Shabby Gambler suit, Merc Grunt Outfit
Accessories: Reading Glasses, Mother's Necklace
Miscellaneous
Chems: Stimpack [2], Cigarette Pack
Other Gear: Deck of Cards

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxBASICS
            Name: Dean Marston
            Nicknames/Aliases: Limps, Rigger

xxxxxxSOCIAL
            Job: Repairman, Mechanic & Jury-rigger
            Home: Falls Creek Garage
            Secret: Addicted to Med X
            Origin: Rivet City, Capital Wastelands

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
            Primary Trait: Intelligence
            Secondary Trait: Charisma
            Perk 1: Hacker
            Perk 2: Mechanic
            Perk 3: Presence

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
            Height & Weight: 5ft 10ins // 165lbs
            Hair: Blackxxxx Skin: Light Tanxxxx Eyes: Grey
            Description: Dean has a groomed, well built physique. Even though his form is a product of his travelling days, Dean chooses to maintain his appearance, rather than turn soft due to his limp. He'd rather keep pushing along than throw in the towel. Dean's limp is caused by a bad break in his left leg's tibia and fibula, which were both crushed. At the time there was no doctor on hand, and unfortunately the bones have fused badly. Leaving Dean with a noticeable kink in the lower part of that leg, pain from prolonged use, and a very noticeable limp - which he sometimes has to assist by using a crutch to get around. As for the rest of Dean, he keeps himself well groomed and is generally quite clean, despite his line of work. That being said, there are accidents, sometimes. Unsurprisingly, Dean has no tattoos or piercings, and is quite against getting any in the future. He does however have some scars, including the scars around his left leg injury, and a gecko claw scratch on his upper right arm.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
            Goals:
            ● Help others to the best of his abilities.
            ● Keep the town's mechanics working smoothly.
            Favourite Colour: Navy Blue xxxx Favourite Food: Angus Burgerxxxx Favourite Activity: Tinkering
            Description: People describe Dean as being moral at heart. It's not hard to assume that, given his life ambition and famously lenient trading scheme. Sure, he needs to make a living too, but he is very generous, especially to people in exceptionally poor circumstances. Some say Dean is a workaholic, but really tinkering with broken things is just as much a hobby to him as a job. He's one of the lucky few out there who gets paid to do what he likes doing best. That being said, Dean appreciates human company too. He'll often make conversation with his customers while he works, or drop into the local bar for a chat. He's a well mannered person, with the occasional humorous kick. He also likes to entertain people by creating things from common items, like the time he combined chemicals in empty bottles, and made Angus a bunch of multicoloured glowing lamps. He occasionally seems quite fascinated by the gentle giant. Aside from his good points, Dean has an addiction. His Med X addiction started when his leg was broken. He was in a lot of pain, a lot of the time, so taking painkillers was a necessity. But somewhere on that path Dean became addicted, and if he fails to take them, the physiological affects are quite nasty. Along with the usual withdrawal symptoms, Dean will believe his pain is back, although it isn't really. Fortunately he's never had to go cold turkey, he manages to trade for the chem from the traders when they roll into town. Hence no one really knows about his chem addiction, though Dean believes the Doctor might suspect. Of course now that the roads are closed, Dean is getting a little worried about his supply. He has enough for now, but who knows how long this mess is going to last.

xxxxxxHISTORY
            Write-up: Being born in Rivet City is just about as fortunate, as being born in a vault. Sure, you won't be considered Prime Normal, but you'll be about as safe as you can get in the Capital Wastelands - without a big steel door to keep everyone out. Hence, Dean had a very sheltered childhood. His parents were employed aboard the ship. His Mother was a scientist, working on projects to help better the lives of people living in the wasteland. Dean's Father on the other hand, was officially a mechanic, though sometimes doubled up as a guard as well. Dean couldn't ask for better people to learn from, and a safer city to do it in. He learned a wide range of useful skills from both of his parents, but also from other workers on the ship. His parents were well respected enough, that just about anyone was willing to offer the young lad a lesson if he asked for it. He even learned the ins and outs of robots and other pre-war technology. By the time Dean reached sixteen, he started to assist his Father in his mechanic duties. Such as repairing firearms, and making sure the decaying ship's systems continued to function.

Despite his sheltered upbringing, Dean wasn't blind to the horrors out in the wastelands. It wasn't uncommon for the unfortunate to come seeking refuge. Some died, some stayed and made themselves useful, but the majority went back out into the madness, as soon as they were able. Dean developed a sort of soft spot for these unfortunate folk, and admired their strength. At some point, Dean made the decision to go out and lean his skills to the people, much to the horror of his parents. It wasn't that they didn't admire his cause, they thought it very noble, but the idea of letting their only child leave the safety of the city was a lot to ask. But eventually, they accepted that this path would make their son happy, and helped him pack up to leave. Dean said goodbye to his parents, and promised to visit as often as possible. Then he left Rivet City, intending to travel and offer his services to the unfortunate people out there. Maybe even find some astounding technology to bring back to his parents. Unfortunately, Dean quickly learned that doing something for free, did not guarantee you the same kindness. Hence he started trading his skills for caps, or anything else useful to him. Such as a bed and a meal for the night. Aside from that, Dean learned a harsher truth, travelling solo wasn't the smartest idea. So eventually he joined a caravan, as their personal repairman, and of course extra guard if needed. As well as this, Dean continued to offer his services to the folk in the towns that the Caravan visited, using the same barter system as before. Caps or something useful. Though occasionally he'd do something for free, he always has a soft spot for people in dire need. Plus the caravan was happy to let him do this, for a cut of the profits.

For thirteen years, Dean lived the life of a travelling tradesman. He had the expected number of near death experiences, and injuries to boot. But none of that put him off the job. Even when a pack of golden geckos jumped out of the ground, and nearly had his arm off, Dean continued to embrace the path he'd chosen. He also kept his promise and checked back into Rivet City about twice a year to see his parents, whom were always happy to see him, and always hopeful that me might choose to stay. But he always went straight back to work in the end. Unfortunately, Dean's travelling days came to an abrupt end during the Thirteenth year. You know what they say about thirteen being an unlucky number. Raiders attacked the Caravan, not exactly an unexpected thing. The caravan guard had pretty much mopped up the last of the would-be bandits, when one chucked a flash bang right down next to the Brahmin hauled Caravan. Instantly the beasts went berserk, sure they'd been trained to keep their ends down in a gun fight, but experiencing a flash bang up close was more than their wits could handle. Dean made the mistake of trying to calm the animals. But the closest cow, broke free of the harness, lost it's balance and went crashing down on the Caravan's mechanic.

Even today Dean lives with the consequences of that accident, a terrible limp and an addiction to Med X. The mutant cow, had crushed the two bones in Dean's lower left leg, and since there was no doctor, the bones healed very poorly. Despite the handicap, Dean counts himself pretty lucky to have survived a Brahmin falling on him full stop. But the disability did put a dampener on his travelling days. A few months after Dean was mobile again, more or less, he decided to call the job quits. Most assumed he would return to Rivet City, but Dean still wanted to help people, and still believed that was best conducted in the wasteland. He visited his parents one last time, and then hopped aboard his final Caravan. He'd never been to Falls Creek before, but he instantly found it likeable. He viewed it as a little community of mostly likeable people, especially the bar owner and the local Doctor. But there was also plenty of work for someone like him, and Dean was the sort that liked to keep busy. After taking the night to mull it over, Dean told his friends with the Caravan that this was the last stop for him.

At first it seemed that the townsfolk weren't sure what to make of the limping stranger. But that was three years ago. Presently Dean appears to be pretty well liked about town, and even trusted. Once he displayed his affinity for fixing just about anything, people were happy to accept him the town handyman - a welcome addition, many said. With permission, Dean moved into the old pre war garage in town, since some repair work already conducted there in the outside warehouse/shed. Dean performs an ample number of services for the town. First, he has a contract with the Landowner, to repair and maintain the mine machinery, as well creative explosives. Second, he will repair, if he can, or service anything the townsfolk bring him, using his traditional barter system. Additionally he also runs a small shop that sells weapons, armour and mods. His stock comes from traders, people selling their heat for a quick payout or things he's repaired from salvage. Dean himself won't go out to salvage items, but he will buy or trade for salvage off the townsfolk or passing strangers. He known for collecting bits of pre-war technology, either just to tinker with or try to repair. He's also known for making useful items from junk, or other less useful items.

Recently, Dean has started giving weapon and armour servicing for free, given the situation with the bandits. So if you need anything repaired, he's your man. Dean is also interested in salvaged weapons and armour from the bandits, as these can be repaired and put to use, or broken down for spares.

Timeline:
            ● 2249 - Born in Rivet City, Capital Wasteland.
            ● 2265 - Began working as an assistant mechanic.
            ● 2268 - Left Rivet City.
            ● 2269 - Joined Caravan Traders as a travelling repairman & mechanic.
            ● 2282 - Involved in an accident, left leg is crippled.
            ● 2282 - Settles in Falls Creek.
            ● 2283 - Takes on role as town repairman & mechanic.
            ● 2285 - Living permanently in Falls Creek.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
            Weapons
            Ranged: 10mm Pistol [Extended Mags, Laser Sight]
            Ranged: + Access to a range of weapons at the shop.
            Melee: Knife
            Melee: + Access to a range of weapons at the shop.
            Explosives: Frag Grenade [6], Time Bomb [8], C-4 Explosive [1]. [All kept at the shop]
            Explosives: + Access to more and potential to make more.
            Armour/Apparel
            Armour: Gecko-Backed Leather Armour
            Apparel: Merc Grunt Outfit [5 in different colours]
            Accessories: Bandana, Goggles.
            Miscellaneous:
            Chems: Med X [17]
            Other Gear: Crutch, Tool kit, Bag, Flash light, Duct tape, Rope, Bottle, Welding mask.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
xxxxxxBASICS
Name: Max Burrows
Nicknames/Aliases: n/a

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Karma: Decent enough. Seems kind of cynical and pessimistic sometimes, though. Drinks a lot, too.
Job: Trader/Hunter/Scavenger
Home: A shack in Falls Creek
Secret: Ex-Desert/NCR Ranger and Ex-Mercenary
Origin: New Vegas

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Perk 1: Danger Sense
Perk 2: Hyperesthesia
Perk 3: Die Hard

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: 6'1", 210 lbs
Hair: Blackxxxx Skin: Tanxxxx Eyes: Brown
Description: Fairly tall. Despite his age, he maintains a muscular frame and toned body, due to him staying active, and his combat experience over the years playing a part. Originally fair-skinned, years in the Mojave Wasteland have burned his skin and gave it the tan color people see now. And his constant exposure to the sun, even now in Falls Creek, wasn't going change that anytime soon.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals: He is uncertain of his personal goals, but for right now he's looking to just plain live. A normal life if possible.
Favourite Colour: Blackxxxx Favourite Food: Anything with meatxxxx Favourite Activity: Hunt, scavenge, and drink.
Description: For the most part he is quiet and keeps to himself, only speaking to other people if he has to, like trading for example. He rarely to never smiles or laughs, and one could suspect his experiences in life contributed to that. People who would catch his words by chance notice that his tone and demeanor are of a world-weary manner as they would note cynicism and pessimistic views, though despite the many drinks he has, he doesn't discuss his inner turmoil openly or parade his drunken stupors, as he is never a loud drunk. At worst, he would be helped to his shack by friendly neighbors.

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up: Born in the Mojave Wasteland in Nevada, Max was the only child of a Desert Ranger father, and a mother who died giving birth due to the lack of effective medical equipment. His father was left to raise him alone, but his Ranger duties cut short the times he could spend with him. He would teach Max to take care of himself, to hunt, scavenge, and defend himself. His father showed him no love and affection, but never treated him badly, despite his strictness and harsh lessons.

When Max was 16, his father was sent to Arizona to fight in the growing conflict between the Desert Rangers and Caesar's Legion, leaving Max alone to fend for himself, but by then he was already used to it. He would never see his father again. Message of his father's unit's demise was relayed to him and several families. he was alone now. He hunted, scavenged, traded, and maintained his home, as he learned to do for so many years.

The following year, a friend of his father's convinced Max to enlist into the Desert Rangers. After a long thought, Max found new purpose. He would fight, protect people if need be, and fight to prevent the tyranny of Caesar's Legion, and exact justice for his father and all other innocents they terrorized. Caesar's Legion was no mere tribe however. they were a growing empire, ravaging and conquering lands, assimilating vanquished tribes. After four years doing small skirmishes and protecting the homefront, he was stationed at the frontlines and battle Caesar's Legion. The war was long and arduous. Valiant efforts were shown, and Max brushed with Death on many occasions. The Legion was overwhelming, and the Desert Rangers were doing poorly as Caesar's army was too much. It wasn't until six years later, Max would finally see a big turnaround. The NCR moved in from California to the Mojave. A treaty was signed between the NCR and Desert Rangers, thus giving NCR control of the Mojave and absorbing the Desert Rangers into the NCR Rangers, thus strengthening their army and gaining protection of Hoover Dam and Nevada from Caesar's Legion. As an NCR Ranger, Max was stationed back to Hoover Dam.

Another six years would pass. Then it happened. Caesar's Legion grew in power so much, they planned to to take the Mojave. To his dismay, the NCR have already taken it over six years prior. Angered by this Caesar ordered an attack on Hoover Dam full on in what would be known as "The First Battle of Hoover Dam". The NCR was unprepared for the assault, and the Legion initially had the upper hand, able to swarm NCR defenders over the Dam. Lead elements of the NCR, including members of the 1st Recon Battalion and NCR Rangers, executed a tactical retreat west across the dam and into Boulder City while using their prowess in marksmanship to pick off the Legion centurions. The Legion, unable to adapt strategies in combat, ordered his legionaries to pursue the rangers. He didn't realize the NCR had booby-trapped the city by laying explosives along their line of retreat and were drawing the Legion into a trap. When the Legion forces entered the city, the NCR detonated the explosives. This inflicted severe casualties on the Legion forces and crippled their offensive. NCR forces counter-attacked and eventually routed the Legionaries who fled east back over the dam. It was a long battle and Max damn well took a lot of Legionaires down knowing he did that much if he was to die.

After four more years of small skirmishes, and making preparations for the inevitable Legion counter-attack, it was known to the NCR that Caesar's Legion has re-established its power in the west, rebuilt its army, and has slowly encroached on New Vegas, continuing to contest NCR over all of the region, destroying several NCR bases. A second attack was inevitable.

After 20 years of service, Max was tired of it all, and deserted the first chance he got, hitching a ride with a travelling caravan doing mercenary work for three years. Doing things he wasn't necessarily proud of, but at least he made a profit and didn't have to answer to anybody. After a mission going awry leaving him to travel the Wasteland with little food and water, he would stumble across Falls Creek, near death and dehydrated.
For the last year Falls Creek was his home. Permanently or for now, he wasn't sure. Either way...he could use the somewhat, "vacation".

Timeline:
  • 2244: Born in the Mojave.
  • 2260: Loses his father to Caesar's Legion.
  • 2261: Joins The Desert Rangers
  • 2265: Sent along Arizona to fight off Caesar's Legion
  • 2271: NCR and the Desert Rangers sign the "Ranger Unification Treaty". Max is sent back to the Mojave.
  • 2277: The First Battle of Hoover Dam. Max fights and survives, The Legion is defeated and pushed back.
  • 2281: The Second Battle of Hoover Dam is imminent. Max deserts after 20 years of service, becoming a mercenary, travelling the wastelands doing various merc work.
  • 2284: Stumbles across and arrives at Falls Creek.
  • 2285: Makes dues and hunts, scavenges and trades with the townfolk. Also spends a lot of time at the bar.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
Weapons
Ranged: .44 Desert Eagle ; Hunter's Rifle
Melee: Combat Knife, Machete
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Leather Armor, Reinforced
Apparel: Jeans and a white tank top or t-shirt
Accessories: NCR Ranger Helmet
Miscellaneous
Chems: Stimpaks, Jet
Other Gear: Handy Tools, hunter supplies

Friendly Lunatic

xxxxxxBASICS
Name: Jamison Hollow
Nicknames/Aliases: Very, very occasionally answers to "Jamie" or "James".
Race: Tribal

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Karma: Mildly cynical and snarky, but essentially good-natured.
Job: Salvager, Robotician
Home: N/A
Secret: Now, now, that'd be telling!
Origin: Point Lookout, Maryland

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Secondary Trait: Intelligence
Perk 1: See in the Dark
Perk 2: Danger Sense
Perk 3: Hacker

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: 6'4", 155 lbs.
Hair: Dark Blond xxxx Skin: Caucasian, Palexxxx Eyes: Brown
Description: Jamison is a tall, lanky kid who seems to have put most of his energy into growing vertically while devoting no time to growing horizontally. He is practically skin and bones, with only a bit of muscle beneath his skin, though what muscle he does have is hard and lends itself to a decent tone, especially around his midriff. Years spent underground have given him a pallid complexion, in stark contrast to many out in the wastes. He wears his dark blond hair fairly long, just past his ears and down the back of his neck, and his brown eyes always seem to be burning intensely, either with an inner cunning or a supernatural sharpness.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals: *Collect and repair salvage in the Wasteland, perhaps for a profit.
*Explore the mysteries of Pre-War technology and develop new ways to use them that could help better the future.
*Survive and avoid those who would do him harm.
Favourite Colour: Greyxxxx Favourite Food: Stew; it's one of the few things he can generally assume has at least been cooked fairly recently.xxxx Favourite Activity: Playing with computers
Description: Unlike many Point Lookout Tribals, Jamison does not have a mystical outlook. Rather, his experiences have shaped him into a practical, cunning young man with a keen interest in history. However, he has taken a different turn with the treasures of the past. He doesn't believe in looking to the past of the Pre-War era, but instead looks to the future and what can be done to improve the present for the future generations.

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up: Jamison was born in 2262 to the tribals of Point Lookout. From an early age, he was markedly different from most of the inhabitants of Point Lookout. He certainly did not possess the brutish, xenophobic nature of the swampfolk or the blind religious fanaticism of his tribal relatives. Rather, he was an intelligent, curious, and insightful child, despite the fact that such traits were discouraged by his brethren. He often asked questions about the treasures of Point Lookout and its history, questions that the elders believed would hold him back from walking the astral plane when he came of age since they were too worldly. However, even though they tried to guide the boy away from such questions, his curiosity could not be sated, and eventually the elders gave up, believing that he would outgrow it with time.

However, Jamison's intelligence was not overlooked by everyone in Point Lookout. When Jamison was ten, he was approached by a shady man by the name of Carson. Carson explained to Jamison about the nature of the "god" of Point Lookout and the complex political game that was being waged between Calvert and Desmond. He then offered Jamison a chance to join in this game as a player on Desmond's side, an agent like Carson himself was. Although this was far beyond the understanding of the boy at the time, he nevertheless jumped at the chance to learn more about his surroundings. Pleased with his response, Carson began to train the boy in the subtle game of shadow warfare.

Of particular importance to Desmond was the ability to fight Calvert electronically. Since Calvert relied almost solely on robots and machines, Desmond had long wanted an agent who could fight over networks. Carson, responding to Desmond's wishes, focused most of Jamison's training on hacking and computers. Jamison quickly became adept at electronic warfare, and by the age of fourteen he was able to fight off most AI's that Calvert set up, as well as reprogram simple robots and control networks remotely. In addition to this, Carson also taught Jamison various other sciences that were preserved from Pre-War times. He also trained Jamison in defensive warfare based around traps, ambushes, and foresight, on the off-chance that the were discovered and attacked. While Jamison learned about energy weapons due to their effectiveness against machines, his favorite weapon was the double-barrel shotgun due to its explosive stopping power, and many of his tactical setups were designed to allow him the best chance to get close to an enemy before blowing them away with a close-range shot if the traps themselves didn't claim the attacker's lives first.

When Jamison was sixteen, however, the duel between Calvert and Desmond came to an end. While Jamison was never sure of the exact details, Calvert Mansion was destroyed, Calvert himself was killed, and Desmond was not seen again around Point Lookout. Shortly after he received the news that Calvert had been destroyed, Jamison began poking around the remains of Calvert's labs. Here, he found the master network of Point Lookout, and while it was mostly destroyed, he nevertheless began to play around with the machines and Pre-War treasures of the laboratory. One of his earliest pet projects was the reconstruction and programming of an Eyebot that he named EVA, and with her he was able to monitor Point Lookout remotely from the ruins of Calvert's headquarters; so long as he had a PC, he could use her to scout the area. He spent years tinkering with the destroyed robots and computers that Calvert had stored, and through them he became very familiar with the capabilities of AI's.

However, with the game no longer a factor, Jamison eventually began to grow bored of life in Point Lookout. Carson had disappeared shortly after Desmond had, and there was no one in the area that was his intellectual equal. The swampfolk left him alone, and while the tribals initially hailed Jamison as a prophet for his work around their "god's" sanctuary, he eventually grew tired of their psuedo-religious blather and began ignoring them altogether. By the time he was twenty-two, he had grown restless and eager for a change of scenery. Taking only EVA, his shotgun, and a few supplies from Calvert's labs with him, Jamison took a ferry to the Capital Wasteland to seek adventure. He landed in Rivet City and was met with a group of merchants called the Dustrunners that suggested he join them once he demonstrated his technological prowess, promising that he would be able to experience far more of the world than he ever could in Point Lookout. Jamison agreed, and for the past few months he has been steadily heading northwards into the Commonwealth, earning his keep on the road as a scout and salvager for the merchants.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
Weapons
Ranged: Laser Pistol, Double-Barrel Shotgun.
Melee: Combat Knife
Explosives: Frag Mines, 3.
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Leather Armor
Apparel: Roving Trader Outfit (minus the hat); Pre-War Parkstroller Outfit
Accessories: N/A
Miscellaneous
Chems: Stimpack, 3; Rad-away, 2.
Other Gear: Backpack, Mess Kit, Canteen, Basic toolkit, Compass, Map of the United States, Digital Wristwatch, Sleeping Pallet.

Friendly Lunatic

User ImagexxxxxxBASICS
Name: Claire Banner
Nicknames/Aliases: Nicknames are for people with more humor
Race: Human, Wastelander

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Job: General store owner
Home: Small room in the back of the General store
Secret: That's none of your business
Origin: Capital Wasteland

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Primary Trait: Strength
Perk 1: Bloody Mess
Perk 2: Iron Fists
Perk 3: Quick Metabolism

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: 5‘11“/175 lbs
Hair: Blackxxxx Skin: Fairxxxx Eyes: Brown
Description: Claire is an imposing woman. She is tall and muscular and it doesn’t much help that she hardly ever smiles. When she was a young woman she attempted to look more classically beautiful, with fancy pre-war dresses and nice hairdos, but changed drastically to a more practical style when she had a child. Now she keeps herself well groomed but makes no attempts to make her weathered exterior look pretty. As for dresses, well she wouldn’t be caught dead in one now. She has fairly long dark hair, which she keeps up in a pony tail. It is starting to become more brittle and rough with age and she frequently finds gray hair. When she was younger she attempted to pluck them but she has finally accepted the fact that she is getting older. Upon Claire’s arrival in Falls Creek she was tan and dirty from wondering the Wasteland, over time her skin has lost a lot of the color it gained. Even though her skin has gone back to it’s previous pallor it is still covered in nicks and scars from her journey.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals:
● Survive
● Keep the store open and un-pillaged
Favourite Colour: Bluexxxx Favourite Food: Brahmin xxxx Favourite Activity: Flipping through old magazines
Description: Although Claire looks mean she isn’t or at least she doesn't mean to be. She tries to be a helpful person and she tries to be kind. Despite how kind she actually is she is definitely a no-nonsense kind of woman. If she ever caught you stealing from the store she would kick you in the pants so hard that you would throw them up. She also isn’t much for jokes. It takes a lot for her to smile and even more for her to laugh. She’s fine with conversation but she is no social butterfly. She would show up at the bar for some food and a drink but not to hear people yap about their problems. When it comes to problems she always opts for the simplest solution, even if it isn’t always the best.

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up:Claire doesn’t consider the first half of her life all that important. She was born in Megaton in the Capital Wasteland. Her parents were alright people who tried their best to raise a healthy girl. When she turned eighteen she left in hopes of adventure, however she quickly found that adventure wasn’t all that it was cut out to be. She made her way to Rivet City. Rivet City is where she met the man of her dreams. He was everything she wasn’t, level headed, rational, smart and social. They quickly became infatuated with each other and got married in a few months.

The two of them tired very quickly of Rivet City. It was safe but crowded. They left and found a small town outside of the DC ruins. Shortly after Claire turned twenty she found out that she was pregnant. That seemed to cinch it, the new town was where Claire and her husband were going to raise their family. Claire gave birth to a healthy baby girl whom they named Heather. Claire and her husband set up a small shop where they sold various supplies. Every few months Claire would make the trip to Rivet City to get more stock to sell.

Things went well for fifteen years. Claire went on another supply trip. During Claire’s trip the town was attacked by Raiders. The town had scuffles with Raiders in the past but it was always small things, some unlucky b*****d being roughed up or something, but this was different. The town managed to stay standing, but several people died during the attack. One of which was her husband. Her daughter was nowhere to be found. People assumed that she ran away to get from the raiders, some others thought maybe she was snatched by raiders, but no one knew anything for sure.

Directionless and grief stricken she left the Capital Wasteland. She hoped that maybe someday she would find her daughter, but eventually it faded from the forefront of her mind. Eventually she settled down in Falls Creek and again opened up shop. Sometimes she is reminded of the things that she is missing but manages to keep looking forward.

Timeline
● 2239: Born in Megaton
● 2257: Leaves Megaton. Settles in Rivet City. Meets husband.
● 2258: The two of them leave Rivet City
● 2259: Settle in small township. Has child named Heather.
● 2274: Raider attack. Husband dies and Heather goes missing.
● 2278: Leaves Capital Wasteland
● 2279: Arrives in Falls Creek
● 2285: Living permanently in Falls Creek and runs General store

xxxxxxINVENTORY
Weapons
Ranged: Service Rifle, Hunting Shotgun
Melee: Spiked Knuckles, Sledge Hammer
Explosives: Dynamite
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Leather Armor
Apparel: Merc Grunt Outfit, RobCo jumpsuit
Accessories: N/A
Miscellaneous
Chems: Stem Pack [2]
Other Gear: La Fantoma!

Friendly Lunatic

User ImagexxxxxxBASICS
Name: Allison Steele
Nicknames/Aliases: Ally
Race: Prime Normal

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Karma: Although she is rather amicable toward everyone, she appears to avoid the company of super mutants and ghouls, and sticks to 'non-muties'.
Job: None in town.
Home: Staying in room 3 at Falls Creek Hotel.
Secret: It wouldn't be much of a secret if I told you, would it?
Origin: Treasure Lake

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Primary Trait: Strength
Secondary Trait: Agility
Perk 1: Iron Fists
Perk 2: Anything is a weapon
Perk 3: Fancy Footwork

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: 5'9" 130 lbs
Hair: Platinum Blondexxxx Skin: Lightxxxx Eyes: Blue
Description: The Aryan beauty of the wastes. Allison's figure is tall, lean, compact and taut. Her platinum blonde hair has always been kept in a short bob since childhood, a look she continues to this day. Unfortunately due to the strong winds of the wastes, her hair always appears more wavy and less organized than she would prefer, alas, men have also appeared to respond well to this look and thus she's continued to use it to her advantage. Her eyes were a slate grey upon her birth, but as she's grown older they've since changed to a faded blue shade. She has a soft face, and equally soft lips, it is clear that Allison's either spent little time out in the harsh wilderness, or takes extreme efforts to keep herself from looking like a leather handbag during her travels. Her tone is confident and she speaks with a slightly southern accent. Despite her soft and sweet appearance the woman is quick and deadly.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals: To execute divine justice against a particular person...
Favourite Colour: Silverxxxx Favourite Food: Fresh Apples xxxx Favourite Activity: The thrill of a close quarter combat
Description: Ally outwardly appears to be friendly and polite to others. She walks and carries herself with confidence and rigidness, suggesting a military or incredibly strict upbringing. The woman keeps very few possessions, but the few she has are kept in pristine condition, including her blades. Her clothes are as clean as one could expect to see in the wastelands and she has a particular affinity toward the luxurious lifestyle.

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up: Unlike most people in the wastes, Allison grew up in a relatively safe, and stable environment. As an only child to two loving but incredibly strict parents, Allison was raised to be strong willed, determined, and disciplined. Her father was often times out working, sometimes leaving Ally and her mother alone for days while he was on assignment. The concern for their safety was minimal during these times, as the community she lived in was close, and everyone looked after one another. The establishment was closed off to outsiders, and only members of other like minded communities were welcome.

Upon reaching the age of twelve, she began training in order to later join her father in his line of work. On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, she received her first official assignment. A full member of her father's workforce, Allison had to work hard to prove her worth among her peers. She assisted in clearing out the enemy, setting up outposts, ensuring the transport of goods and aiding the people. Her group established their presence with ease through their strength and number.

One day, whilst out on assignment, they received word that their home had been attacked. Her team split up, half returning home to aid in the fight, while the other half remained to finish their work. Ally and her father, along with three others had returned to find that they were too late. After two day's travel they could still see the remnants of lingering smoke in the sky. The survivors of the assault were rescued and tended to as best they could, but with limited supplies and manpower they could only do so much. This was the day Allison lost her beloved mother, and many of the friends she'd grown up with. Her first true experience of loss was hard, it took days for her to recover. Upon re-emerging from her darkness, the team discussed the evidence and information the few survivors had to offer.

Allison volunteered to seek out this vigilante group that destroyed her home, while the rest of the team returned to inform the others of the loss. She has since spent years chasing them up and down the east coast. Exhausting lead after lead, but always finding herself one step behind. Most wastelanders could easily move on from the loss of loved ones, death was quite common after all... But not to her. This deep rooted grudge and hatred had taken hold, and the woman was determined to not return home until she had served justice by the cold steel of her blade.

Ally was actually just passing through Falls Creek, following up on yet another lead, when she found herself sieged in the city.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
Weapons
Ranged: Sawed-off Shotgun, laser pistol
Melee: Combat Knife, Gladius (x2), Sledgehammer (stored)
Explosives: Flashbangs (x4)
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Merc Charmer Outfit
Apparel: Pre-war dresses
Accessories: A scoffed, silver locket she wears about her neck with a photo of her mother and father; she keeps it under her clothes to keep others from seeing.
Miscellaneous
Chems: Stimpak (x2)
Other Gear: None

User Image
                            Allison "Ally" Steele

Iron Fists xxxxxx Anything is a Weaponxxxxxx Fancy Footwork

[ Wellbeing ] Healthy xxx [ Company ] None xxx [ Whereabouts ] Room 3 of Falls Creek Hotel

xxx
                                            xxx
                                            xxx
                                            xxxPost/words/etc.
                                            xxx
                                            xxx
                                            xxx

[ Wearing ]
                            [ Packing ]
                            [ Accompanied ]

[ OOC ] OOC messages.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
xxxxxxBASICS
Name: Lucien Gray
Nicknames/Aliases: Was once known as "The Wolf"
Race: Human - Prime Normal - European Descent.

xxxxxxSOCIAL
Karma: A nobody who drifted into town years ago, but since them has proven both to be trustworthy and one certainly to have on your side in a firefight.
Job: Scavenger, Trader, and part-time Guard.
Home: Lucien currently stays in a decently-sized house on a hill in town, he has a decent view, and enough accommodations to get by inside, including storage for his tools and weapons.
Secret: 1. Lucien was not always the man he is now, something from his past haunts him...
2. Lucien occasionally would leave town for short tracts of time, always going to the same place, some townsfolk speculate that he has some sort of stash he keeps his weapons in somewhere...
Origin: Somewhere North of the Cap. Wasteland

xxxxxxS.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Primary Trait: Agility
Secondary Trait: Charisma
Perk 1: Moving doesn't effect Aim
Perk 2: Fancy Footwork
Perk 3: Smooth Talker

xxxxxxAPPEARANCE
Height & Weight: 6'2", 210
Hair: Dark Brown xxxx Skin: Caucasian Tone xxxx Eyes: Amber
Description:

The first thing most people might notice is that Lucien's appearance displays no mutations, a trait common only to those tho can be described as "Prime Normals" A healthier skin complexion than your common wastelander sets him apart from wasters, and a healthier... well.. health keeps him on his toes. The lack of exposure to Radiation and FEV tend to show well in his appearance as well. Lucien's frame could be best described as "average" he leans towards the tall/thin, though not terribly much, and stands about an average height for a male of his age. His Build is athletic, conditioned by daily exercise with tight muscles that serve to show off athleticism while not adding bulk to his body. His face is handsome, young looking, and often lightly dusted with stubble from refusal to shave. His facial features are sharp, and combined with his sharp, light-colored eyes (Lucien possesses Amber eyes, a trait he claims to have received from his father's lineage), creates a set of features often describes as Lupine, or "Wolflike" Especially when Lucien is in a bad mood. Lucien's hair, dark brown in color, is more often than not brushed back behind his head and behind his ears, especially when Lucien wears some sort of helmet or hat, but is often more messy and hand-brushed when the man isn't doing anything.

xxxxxxPERSONALITY
Goals:
Lucien desires little more than anything else to escape from his past and find a new life where he can protect the innocent and somehow redeem himself for all the things he has done.
Favourite Colour: Grey xxxx Favourite Food: Scotch xxxx Favourite Activity: Napping
Description:

Lucien's general disposition when around people he likes or knows is often calm, laid-back, and friendly. He isn't the type of person who goes out of his way to mess with people or make enemies. Lucien is confident and forward, not the type to back down from a challenge or a fight, though isn't the type to instigate. To say Lucien has mellowed out quite a lot since arriving is quite the understatement, when he is not working Lucien can often be found at the bar relaxing or in his house (Or anywhere else he can manage), chatting, drinking, laughing, and flirting. Lucien's more serious side however tends to be a little colder... When the situation calls for it his confidence and charisma tend to take over his otherwise laid-back persona and he quickly shifts from a slacker to a soldier. When the situation calls to be serious, Lucien also shows many traits of leadership, he can give orders and make tactics quite easily even in the heat of battle, and doesn't let much get in his way when he needs to do something.

Lucien also has... a hidden side that many of the townspeople do not know about, his darker side still haunts him, Lucien has not managed to completely bury his old self, and sometimes his old self comes back to haunt him. When significantly stressed, Lucien can snap and his personality will violently change to something entirely different, his eyes narrow and his voice goes coldly calm, in this state he tends to lose his sense of compassion and mercy, and becomes an utterly ruthless predator. In this state, Lucien discards most of his morals, and even develops predatory and even sadistic traits. Needless to say, this is bad for everybody, and Lucien keeps some 'help' to keep his stress levels down. It should also be noted that the only person to have seen him do this once was the old Sheriff, and he is no longer with us...

xxxxxxHISTORY
Write-up:

Those who speak to Lucien and ask about his past will hear often the same story. "Honestly I don't remember much of my early life" He would explain, stating that he was born in a Vault north of the Capital Wasteland, never really saw the world until his adulthood. Lucien left the vault at first during his early adulthood, and found that he fit in perfectly, having received military-grade training from the Vault due to the Vault's super strict hierarchy, working for their security team as well as their expedition team leader, 25 years old a young, but talented leader, he would leave this vault for the first time amongst his fellow vault dwellers. Strange thing about this vault is that the members, the strike team, were told that wastelanders were irradiated monsters, and preemptive attack was always the best defense. For quite some time he would run expeditions with his people, and soon the wastes would become his home when a coup split his vault into two warring factions, turning against their leader. Lucien took to the wastes well, and after exploring the towns of Megaton and Rivet City, he learned that the wastelands weren't in fact that bad. Lucien would get rid of his pip boy and vault suit in favor of Wasteland fashion, and then integrated with the wastelands. Lucien would work as a Freelance Trader for a few more years, traveling with caravans and using his natural leadership abilities and tactics to help his groups survive. The rest, according to Lucien is a bit of a blank.

Most townfolk might remember the night Lucien arrived in Falls Creek almost five years ago, first stumbling into town, and explaining that his caravan has been attacked, all the members dead. Lucien himself was starving and dehydrated, and after being nursed back to health. His behavior could be described as suspicious, he started out aloof and hostile, even though his manners were better than most wasteland dwellers he remained especially aloof to the ghouls and mutants. Of course, this didn't last... It was actually Angus who broke the traveler out of his shell, the kind mutant rubbing off on the man and melting his more icy countenance. Once he started defrosting and opening up, the townsfolk began to warm up to him as well. On his second year, Lucien's status as a vagrant changed during a bandit raid. He and the Sheriff had been separated from the rest of their group, outside the walls. Lucien drew his handgun and slew several bandits on his own, impressing the old man with his tenacity, as well as the way he seemed to change during a fight. The Sheriff said little about how they acted when they came back Eventually, he and the sheriff became quite good friends.

With the Recent events, Lucien has once again stepped into the spotlight, occasionally aiding in repelling bandit attacks, and selling more equipment to townspeople. He has sworn to avenge the death of his friend, and gets supremely irritated if the topic is brought up without any leads. He has relaxed still considerably from his old self it seems, however, and was comfortable with life in FC until being trapped there.

xxxxxxINVENTORY
Weapons
Lucien possesses quite a few different firearms, and greatly enjoys tinkering with them. Though he owns these weapons, he rarely carries all of them on his person. He seems especially well disposed towards handguns, and is quite the gunslinger.
Ranged:
-[R93 Assault Rifle (The "Assault Rifle" from Fo3): Modified - Re-chamber (7.62) - Extended Mags
-[M9 SMG (10 MM SMG): Modified: Extended Mags - Recoil Comp]
-[M1911 (.45 Auto Pistol) x2: HD Slide, Extended Mags,
-[Silenced 10 MM Pistol: - Suppressor]
-[.44 magnum - No Mods]
-[Plasma Defender] Not in working Condition
Melee: [Lucien's Sword]
[Combat Knife]
Explosives: [Frag Grenades]
Armour/Apparel
Armour: Combat Armor - spraypainted black, and with an area on the chest gouged out. - Lucien's combat armor is a little beaten up, and he refuses to let anyone repair it.
Apparel: Heavy Trench Coat.
Accessories: Belts, Straps, Buckles galore!
Miscellaneous:
Chems: [Stimpacks]x5 - [Radaway]x2 - [RadX]x4
Other Gear: Cantine, Bandoleers, 1st Aid, Flares, Rations, Ect in belts. Rebreather

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff