Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original thread

Rules For OOC

~*~ Please be courteous to all present, we are here to have fun if you have a problem with someone. (A real problem not mere correction or question) please take it up with them in pms. I prefer if people were adults and solved issue among themselves instead of dragging me or others into it. I will help out with any issues if needed though.

~*~If you have plot ideas post them! I eventually will run dry. smile

~*~ thats it, just be nice polite etc and we'll get along.

Plot ideas

~*~ Party Welcoming the envoys: This will be either night time the first day or to give the envoys time to rest it will be the next day.

~*~ Its a week before mayday, they have this long to form matches before they must decorate the maypole. I plan on having a grand festival setting up about a day or two before mayday.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Availability

Llsia_Rose: I am a stay at home mom so I am on at various times of the day. Usually early morning and afternoons though. I tend to give my husband the laptop after 4pm Central time. If i can't sleep im even up late nights. Edit: I technically have a job right now but am on hiatus due to a miscarriage. I may be going back next week. when I get my schedule ill update.

Valentine-Hellsing: I am currently unemployed, but am working on a farm with my cousin for a side job at the moment. So I will disappear for an hour or so every once in a while until the end of the month. At that time I will be moving back into my home town. I am usually home and or away during the evenings, my sleeping patteren's are offf.. Way off. So I will attempt to try and come online during the day, and sometimes at night.
As I return to town, I may have to visit my daughter, and will be looking for more work.. Hopefully no one stole all the good jobs, for summer time. In the mean time I have loads of free time, and will be attending the rp Daily and most likely be posting daily.l

"pdragon619 I'm usually one from 2 pm to like 1 in the morning, pending on whether or not I pass out after morning classes, in which case more like 7pm to 3 in the morning[/color

LadyAkane58- Currently I have classes during the week and I can post around 4 pm mountain time and I am free on weekends so yeah

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
The second post I am going to edit into an activity schedule. So that people know when others are on. Dont feel obligated to let us know your schedule its just there for convience. If you want to add your times on merely post them here in ooc chat and Ill update the schedule.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hello.~ Could you add in my activity schedule as well?

Shall I pm you it, or do you think it would be better off just to post upon OOC.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Valentine-Hellsing
Hello.~ Could you add in my activity schedule as well?

Shall I pm you it, or do you think it would be better off just to post upon OOC.

Which ever you prefer either way it will get up. smile

Desirable Sex Symbol

Llsia_Rose

Hmm Hmm~

I am currently unemployed, but am working on a farm with my cousin for a side job at the moment. So I will disappear for an hour or so every once in a while until the end of the month. At that time I will be moving back into my home town. I am usually home and or away during the evenings, my sleeping patteren's are offf.. Way off. So I will attempt to try and come online during the day, and sometimes at night.
As I return to town, I may have to visit my daughter, and will be looking for more work.. Hopefully no one stole all the good jobs, for summer time. In the mean time I have loads of free time, and will be attending the rp Daily and most likely be posting daily.

I will edit, soon as my schedule changes.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Now that we have some activity and more members I would like to introduce myself!

I am Sia, Rose, Sue Lls. etc. I play in this rp the queen and the secretary Galen whos profile I am currently working on. If we come in need of characters I may bring in a few of my males to fill up suitors but I will wait to do that until it appears no one else will be joining. As it is still early in the game im hopeful to fill these slots.

My bad habits are: Run on sentences, Im terrible with these and I apologize for you grammar freaks.

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Valentine-Hellsing
Llsia_Rose

Hmm Hmm~

I am currently unemployed, but am working on a farm with my cousin for a side job at the moment. So I will disappear for an hour or so every once in a while until the end of the month. At that time I will be moving back into my home town. I am usually home and or away during the evenings, my sleeping patteren's are offf.. Way off. So I will attempt to try and come online during the day, and sometimes at night.
As I return to town, I may have to visit my daughter, and will be looking for more work.. Hopefully no one stole all the good jobs, for summer time. In the mean time I have loads of free time, and will be attending the rp Daily and most likely be posting daily.

I will edit, soon as my schedule changes.

posted it to the availability.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Thank you Sue. It is a pleasure meeting the Queen~

-He would snicker.-

Desirable Sex Symbol

Just throwing this out there as well, my net tends to screw around and disconnect every ten minutes, so If i'm late on posting, thats because my net went down and it likes to take 20 minutes to start jump back up...

-Grumbles.-

Well my name is Mark. I will be this RP's angel.

-Winks-

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Working on my queens reply then Ill do my opening for Galen.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Take your time.~

I hope to see other profiles from the others come in.
> -<

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
Will post as Galen next to greet your angel.

Also wish to announce that all the princesses have been reserved! Just waiting on their profiles to come in.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hurray~

biggrin

Desirable Sex Symbol

I have to go for a few hours I'll be back later on.. Sorry bout that, cousin can't load his work files cause of my computer taking over the net.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff