Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

[Na no da]
It doesn't matter.

I'm home all day tomorrow since it's Friday, and I don't have school.

So whatever suits you is fine with me.

3nodding

I'm kinda hyper so I'll be up tonight XD

>.> Ryu vs. Ray...

Who is the better of the two?

Will anything happen?
Kiyoshi Takeda
Ryu Versher 777
Sieg ecstuffuan
Ryu Versher 777
~:Looks around:~ Heh, and it all started with my picture statement to Lenne, who then got with Ryu who then got with Kichiro who then got with that other guy, yeah, Sieg. lol

I swear...

Thats so hard to believe...

I ask her all the time...

How in the world did you do that...

I know how she did it. She's doing what Ryu done in his past. Man, I could go write up the entire story of Ryu's past for everyone to know what was going on.

Yeah, King and Ymir.

I know the reason why this is happening, but remember this is her first year of RPing. As I did the mistakes she's doing now in my first year.

Excuse me if this sounds wrong? But... you were a slut?

No, no, it's Man slut...

Slut is just for girls. ^^

Sieg: Sure.

Ryu: GET IN LINE XD

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
~Wishes they'd get the climax of this story over.~ You know... it took a lot of emotional skill to fight that spar?
Siegs first incarnation was made for this kind of rp...

He was supposed to be a martial artist genious and Player/Pimp...

In that the thing going on between him, lenne, ray, was actually supposed to happen.

but because of the stuff that was happening in gaia...back in the day...

Ryu was probrably there, but I didnt know him.

Sieg was like...had assassination attempts on him everyday...

fights went on for weeks at a time.
Kiyoshi Takeda
~Wishes they'd get the climax of this story over.~ You know... it took a lot of emotional skill to fight that spar?

Ill start my post after this...

but

emotional? lol...

that fight was kind of deep...

Internal dialogue was ok, it wasnt shakespeare but it got the point across...

Distinct Hunter

Kiyoshi Takeda

No, more of a manwhore. But it wasn't the true case. The fact of the matter was when I was 18, I was naive and thought of RP as an RL and was easily influenced by the situations in RP and such... sooo... characters fell in love because I was so easy to fall in love with someone at that point and time.

The same mistake is happening now. A person is confusing the RL of things with RP.

And the reason for this is the depressive state of loneliness that a person has and wants to end that loneliness with someone who can handle them.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
xd I've had more fun RPing the last week then the month before hand.

I'll love to read up on the rest of this story when I awake for school.

Cuz something tells me, I'll be asleep at my computer chair before this story ends.

Ryu, you were indeed a Man Slut.

I've been guilty of the same.

We should start the SA for people like Lenne.

Sluts Annanymous.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ryu Versher 777
Kiyoshi Takeda

No, more of a manwhore. But it wasn't the true case. The fact of the matter was when I was 18, I was naive and thought of RP as an RL and was easily influenced by the situations in RP and such... sooo... characters fell in love because I was so easy to fall in love with someone at that point and time.

The same mistake is happening now. A person is confusing the RL of things with RP.

And the reason for this is the depressive state of loneliness that a person has and wants to end that loneliness with someone who can handle them.

Bah. You think too deep for nearing 2:30 in the A.M.

@Seig. That's... sadly... the best hand to hand fight I've had. I need more of those.
eek

Kichiro!

*Blinks*

Wow...wow.

*Falls over*

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
[Na no da]
eek

Kichiro!

*Blinks*

Wow...wow.

*Falls over*

<3

~Pokes.~

Come on, it's early in the morning and we can all admit we had times we failed.
*Laughs*

You have school tomorrow Kichi?

I dun.

*Grins proudly for no reason*

Distinct Hunter

Kiyoshi Takeda
Ryu Versher 777
Kiyoshi Takeda

Bah. You think too deep for nearing 2:30 in the A.M.

@Seig. That's... sadly... the best hand to hand fight I've had. I need more of those.

I don't think too deep though. It's just my current thoughts of the situation. Besides, when this mind's working and I'm not asleep. I'm in constant thought. About life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Life, the way I live my life and how things are going on in it.

Liberty, the freedom of being a 21 year old where I can almost do any thing I damn well please.

Pursuit of happiness, the ability to find that certain someone and the way of life that'll suit my needs of being a human being.

And currently, I'm having a microphone conversation with my girl who lives in Kentucky. xD

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
[Na no da]
*Laughs*

You have school tomorrow Kichi?

I dun.

*Grins proudly for no reason*

gonk

Okay... Good luck with everything.

All of you blokes that is.

biggrin

It's been fun having these OOC convos.

Good night all.
The best way to rp is to emotionally disconnect yourself from the rp as much as possible. Though I will admit, some stuff you kind of want to happen...kind of like how you want a story to go in a anime or whatever...

I guess thats why I seem kind of cold within dealing with situations such as these. I was acting off of Siegs niavety and weakness regarding women to work in this recent development of dramatics between lenne and ray...

Distinct Hunter

Goodnight, man.

Heh, I've grown emotionally distant from RP. And suddenly, he has a strong and proud tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff